Aunt Meg Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you forget about your strawberry shortcake?" She asked seductively.

"Uh-uh." I murmured with a mouth full of food, while shaking my head side to side.

My eyes remained glued on my aunt's crotch until she lowered her shirt.

"Good." She said as she pulled her seat toward the table, not bothering to fix her robe.

My eyes moved up to her chest. Her nipples were visibly erect through the soft white cotton fabric of her long tee shirt. She took a couple more bites off her plate while I took a long drink of water to wash down the food in my mouth. When I was finished eating, I grabbed my empty plate and stood up, revealing the erection that had formed in my shorts when Aunt Meg flashed me. She looked over at me and her eyes locked in on my bulge.

"I see you got that banana topping ready for my strawberry shortcake." She said as she lowered her fork and licked her lips.

The site of my aunt licking her lips made my cock spasm. I prayed she would call me over to her, reach into my shorts, pull out my cock and put me in her mouth. The thought of her warm, soft lips consuming my manhood made my shaft spasm a second time.

Aunt Meg pushed her seat back again. I held my breath, still holding my plate in my hands and anticipated what was going to happen next. She stood up and let her robe slide off her shoulders, onto the chair. My heart fluttered. What was she going to do to me, I wondered.

Rather than pushing me back onto my chair and pulling my shorts off to consume my cock, she grabbed her plate and walked over to the sink.

"Are you going to stand there all night holding your plate or are you going to help me clean up?" She asked me as she put her dishes by the sink. "Why don't you load the dishwasher while I wrap up the leftovers?"

"Sure thing Aunt Meg." I replied as I placed my plate on the countertop.

I opened the dishwasher and turned on the faucet to rinse all the dishes, before loading them into the machine. When Aunt Meg was done clearing the table and putting the leftovers away, she walked over to the coffee maker and turned it on. I guess she was referring to real coffee, I thought to myself, as I watched her open the cupboard above the coffee maker. She reached inside and pulled out a coffee mug and a sugar bowl.

"Do you want some coffee Anthony?" She asked as she waited for her coffee to brew.

"No coffee. Me want cake." I replied like a caveman as I stripped naked, revealing my hard cock.

"Whoa big fella." She said with a laugh. "Slow down. First you have to taste the strawberry shortcake before I let you put the banana topping on it, or should I say in it."

"Feed me cake." I growled as I licked my lips.

Aunt Meg seemed to get a kick out of my impersonation of a neanderthal.

"Ok my little troglodyte. I will feed you cake soon enough." She said as she picked up her phone and checked her messages.

I stood by the sink and waited, impatiently. I knew she was teasing me and it was driving me crazy. My balls ached for a release.

After what felt like an eternity, the coffee machine shut off. Aunt Meg poured herself a cup of coffee. Then, she took her mug and her phone and walked past me, allowing the hand holding her phone to graze the tip of my engorged helmet. She placed the mug and phone on the table and then walked over to me.

She grabbed me by my erection and walked me to the kitchen table. Her hands felt warm on the sensitive skin of my glans. She pulled out the chair she had sat in, let go of my penis and pushed me back, onto the chair. She stood between me and the kitchen table and pulled her tee shirt up and over her head, revealing her nakedness to me. She held her tee shirt in both her hands and placed it around my neck. Her soft breasts and hard nipples were just inches from my face. I restrained myself from slipping one of her nipples into my mouth.

Once the shirt was around my neck, she pulled the ends of her tee forward, which forced my head forward. She stepped back, toward the table and continued to pull on her tee. I grabbed the armrests of the chair and pushed my seat forward, toward her. Once her naked ass touched the edge of the table, she lifted her left thigh and sat on the edge of the table. She pushed her butt further onto the table by pushing off the floor with her right leg and then wiggled back until both her feet were off the floor. She never let go of the tee shirt. Once my chair as close enough to the table, she spread her legs wide and laid down, which forced my head down, toward her crotch. She lifted her legs and rested them over my shoulders as she continued to pull my face toward her pussy. As soon as I felt her pubic hair tickle my nose, I took control of the situation.

I lowered my lips just below her pubic hair and gently kissed her smooth, freshly shaven outer labia. Aunt Meg inhaled deeply as she felt my lips touch her pussy lips. I moved in a clockwise motion, starting at the top of her right labia, and worked my way down toward the bottom of my aunt's slit, before shifting my focus to the bottom left labia. Aunt Meg gasped slightly, anticipating that I would slip my lips or tongue in between the folds of her pussy, toward her vaginal entrance. I didn't give her that satisfaction. Instead, I kept kissing her outer, left labia and worked my way north, toward her clit.

I could see her clit poking out, from under its hood, which told me that Aunt Meg was getting aroused. Her small nub was slightly swollen and I knew it was waiting to feel my tongue. Instead, I made another pass, over her clit, toward the right labia, once again. This time, I slipped my tongue out of my mouth, and licked her pussy lips ever so gently, as I kissed them.

Aunt Meg wrapped her legs around the back of my head and pulled on the tee shirt that was still wrapped around my neck, trying to force my face deeper, into the inner folds of her sweet spot. I resisted her efforts and continued my clockwise motions for several more minutes. I wanted my Aunt to know that I was in control and it was my turn to tease her.

"Anthony, I want to feel your tongue slip inside me. Taste my juices Sweetie."

I ignored her.

"Please Anthony, don't make me beg. Let me feel that amazing tongue of yours. I need to cum badly. I want you to open your mouth when I'm about to squirt so you can drink my sweet nectar. Don't you want to taste me, to drink my pussy juices?"

I ignored her again and kept kissing and licking her outer lips. Aunt Meg squirmed on the table, as I continued to tease her. Then, without warning, her iphone started ringing. Someone was trying to Facetime her. I stopped kissing my aunt's pussy and froze, in fear, thinking it was my mother again. Aunt Meg dropped the ends of the tee shirt and turned her body slightly, so she could reach her phone. To my surprise, she held her arms out, in front of her face and answered.

"Hi Jasmine."

"Hi Meg." I heard Jasmine respond. "Did I catch you at a good time."

"Yes, you caught me at the perfect time." Aunt Meg replied, as the backs of her legs pulled my face back down into her pussy.

"What are you doing? Are you naked? It looks like you are laying down on the kitchen table, topless."

Before Aunt Meg could respond, I brought my hands up to her pussy, spread her outer and inner lips apart and exposed the soaking wet pinkness of her vaginal opening. I dropped my face down and started licking the pink velvet tissue that surrounded her tunnel of love. Aunt Meg cried out in pleasure as I finally gave her what she wanted.

"Meg?" I heard Jasmine say. "Are you fucking that sexy nephew of yours again?"

Hearing Jasmine call me sexy made my cock spasm again. I began eating my Aunt's pussy with more intensity, as I licked her from her anus to her clit. My aunt moaned loudly as her body trembled. I could tell she was close to orgasming.

"Meg, answer me you dirty little whore. Is Anthony fucking you?"

"Not yet, Aunt Meg gasped into the screen, but he will be soon."

"Is he eating your pussy?" Jasmine asked with a hint of excitement in her voice.

I looked up at my aunt, while my tongue moved up and down her pleasure zone in a figure eight motion. Rather than answering Jasmine, she lowered her arms toward her midsection, just below her breasts, and turned the phone so that the screen faced me. I saw Jasmine's beautiful face light up when she saw my face, in between my aunt's legs, eating eating her pussy. Having Jasmine watch me perform cunnilingus on my aunt brought me to another level of arousal. I felt like my the tip of my cock would explode and pop off the top of my shaft with all the uncontrollable spasming it was doing.

After several moments of Jasmine watching, I stopped moving my tongue in a figure eight motion when I reached the top of my aunt's pubic mound. I buried my nose in her pubic hair and consumed her clit. I licked and sucked her nub feverishly while I slipped my index and middle fingers inside her womanhood. Aunt Meg's legs extended straight out and her thighs tightened around my neck. I started massaging her G-Spot and within seconds, I felt her whole body tremble.

"I'm going to fucking cum!" She screamed.

"Oh fuck Meg. Look at that nephew of yours eat your pussy!" Jasmine exclaimed as she watched me work my aun'ts clit and G-spot.

"Oh FUCKKKK!! I'M CUMMING!! " Aunt Meg screamed as a stream of clear liquid cum erupted from her vagina.

I lowered my mouth from her clit and opened wide as wave after wave of her juices shot out of her piss hole, all over my face. I got lower and wrapped my lips around the the tiny hole above her vaginal entrance, in an attempt to drink all juices she kept producing. I almost gagged as she sprayed the back of my throat. I could feel the warm fluid slide down my esophagus.

Aunt Meg bent her legs and placed her feet on my shoulders, using them for leverage as she lifted her ass off the table while her body spasmed uncontrollably. This made it hard to keep my face in her pussy and her sweet nectar sprayed me all over. Not only did she squirt all over me, she sprayed her liquids all over the kitchen table, the floor, and one squirt even reached the island, which was a few feet behind me. Somehow, Aunt Meg managed to hold the phone on her abdomen while her body convulsed uncontrollably, so that Jasmine could see what was happening.

After almost a full minute of what turned out to be multiple orgasms, combined with at least a dozen squirts of female ejaculate, Aunt Meg's body stopped convulsing. She lowered her ass onto the table, into a pool of warm, clear cum and her feet slipped off my shoulders and hung off the end of the table, at the knees.

"Shit Meg, I've never seen you cum like that, Jasmine's voice said, from the other end of her phone.

I looked up at the screen and saw Jasmine's flustered face. She was breathing heavy and the phone was rocking back and forth a bit.

"Are you masturbating Jasmine?" I asked as I looked up at the screen, completely drenched.

"I am you naughty boy. Look at what you did to my woman, and you made me horny and wet."

"I want to watch you play with yourself Jasmine."

"What do you think Meg. Should I let that young nephew of yours watch me pleasure myself?"

Meg turned the screen toward her face, still breathing hard.

"I think he's earned a reward for the way he ate my strawberry shortcake." She answered.

"Strawberry shortcake?" I heard Jasmine ask, her breathing getting heavier. "Are you giving each other little pet names for your cock and pussy?"

"Mmhhmmmm." Answered Meg. "Why don't you prop your phone up so we can both watch you. in the meantime, it's time for Anthony to put his banana topping in my strawberry shortcake."

"Well, I want to watch the both of you while I play with my pussy. Make sure you prop your phone up for me too."

Aunt Meg sat up on the table. She reached for her coffee mug and placed it at the opposite end of the table. Then she placed her phone down in front of it and leaned the iphone back slightly, against the coffee mug.

"Get on the table Sweetie and lay down."

Aunt Meg didn't have to ask me twice. I climbed up on the table and lay down. I could feel my aunt's sweet nectar all over my back. Once I was flat on my back, Aunt Meg crawled ontop of me and lowered herself onto my stem. Her muffin swallowed my entire length on the first attempt. I heard Jasmine moan as she watched my cock enter my aunt. I twisted my body to the side so I could see the screen of my aunt's phone. I saw Jasmine sitting on a couch, with her legs spread, pumping her pussy with a thick, 2 sided dildo. She was fucking herself hard and fast with it. I couldn't stop staring at the screen.

After a few minutes of riding me, Aunt Meg slid off me.

"Fuck me from behind Anthony." She said as she turned around and got on her hands and knees.

I sat up and positioned myself behind her. We both had a perfect view of Jasmine. As I prepared to enter my aunt from behind, Jasmine, lowered the other end of her dildo and forced in into her rectum. Aunt Meg and I paused and watched her as she pumped both of her holes with the massive toy. I couldn't take it anymore. I entered my aunt and started pounding her as hard as I could, without sliding off the side of the slippery table.

"Warn me when you are about to cum Sweetie." Aunt Meg said between gasps.

"It won't be long."

As soon as I responded to my aunt, we heard Jasmine scream. We both turned to face the screen and saw Jasmine let out a long wail as she orgasmed, while pumping the massive dildo in and out of herself as fast as she could. This sent me over the top.

"I'm going to cum!" I exclaimed.

Aunt Meg slid forward, causing my cock to fall out of her. She spun around on the wet table with the grace of a ballerina. She lowered herself in front of me, opened her mouth and swallowed my whole cock as she massaged my testicles with her right hand.

"Dam Meg, you have such as hot ass." We heard Jasmine say from the phone. She must have finished orgasming in time to watch my aunt finish me off.

I put both my hands on the back of my aunt's head and and thrust my pelvis forward as I felt my orgasm approach. Within moments, I climaxed into my aunt's mouth. I felt her suck gently, as each spasm my cock gave forced a stream of my cream filling into her mouth. When I stopped thrusting my pelvis, Aunt Meg slowly released my cock from the suction of her mouth. She kept her mouth shut and turned her body. I watched as she picked up her phone with her left hand and the coffee mug with her right hand. She handed me the phone and turned it so that the screen faced her. Then she held the coffee mug in front of her and puckered her lips. Long streams of white, sticky semen fell into the coffee mug. I watched in awe and I heard Jasmine gasp.

When the last strand the cum that I unloaded into my aunt's mouth dropped into the coffee mug, she looked up at me and the phone and smiled.

"Anthony, be a good boy and get me a spoon."

I slid off the table and did as I was asked. After handing my aunt the spoon, I turned the phone to face her. Aunt Meg stirred the contents of her coffee and then took a long sip.

"Mmmmm. You need to try this new, organic creamer in your coffee Jasmine." She said with a smile as she looked at her phone. "I also think you need to spend the weekend here. This kitchen needs a good cleaning, and I have a feeling there will be other rooms in this house that will need a good cleaning too."

"Tell you what, if I get to have some of that coffee every morning and maybe after dinner, I will be more than happy to spend the weekend there 'cleaning'. " Jasmine answered. "I think you will have to pay me with a special bonus too."

Aunt Meg sat her ass on the wet table and looked up at me. Then she looked at her phone and smiled.

"I think a special bonus can be arranged."

She blew a kiss at the screen and then hung up. Then she slid off the table and walked up to me. She put her arms around me, hugged me tight and kissed me. Before releasing her grip, she turned her mouth toward my right ear.

"Thank you for an amazing evening." She whispered.

I kept hugging her.

"I love you Aunt Meg." I whispered back.

Aunt Meg released me from her hug and looked up at me, without saying a word. I felt like her eyes penetrated my soul. As soon as I said those words, I got scared. I was thinking the words, but I didn't mean to say them. They just came out in a moment of comfort and weakness. I was about to tell Aunt Meg I meant I loved her like any nephew would love an aunt. Before I could say anything, Aunt Meg put both her hands on either side of my face and spoke.

"I love you too Anthony." Then she pulled me down to her and gave me a long, passionate kiss. "Now go upstairs and get cleaned up. I have a long night ahead of me. I still have to prep those syllabuses." She said as she picked up her robe off the chair and covered herself up.

I picked up my clothes and did as she asked. Not before giving her one more kiss.

"Good night Aunt Meg."

"Good night Sweety."

12