Aunt Pat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next few minutes, Pat sucked and licked Jack's massive stiff cock lovingly. Some precum appeared on his cock slit. Pat licked it away, then said, "Not tonight Jack, but you can cum in my mouth when you want. You can cum anywhere that you want; my body will be yours."

Jack was so enjoying how Pat was sucking his cock. He had been admiring Pat's luscious body. Her tits were magnificent. Her stomach was flat then her beautiful vulva, swollen and smooth, thick pussy lips and a long perfectly shaped sex slit, no wonder his cock was rock hard. Jack had been fondling Pat's massive tits; she loved that, then he moved his right hand south across her stomach, then he spread her cunt lips open, out popped a huge hooded clitoris, it was the size of Jack's thumb. Jack took some of her cunt juice on her finger then started to finger her huge bean. Finally, Jack said, "Pat, you have a beautiful clit, I don't want to be forward, but may I suck it?"

Pat immediately came off Jack's cock then said, "Jack, I would love that. I had a Dutch boyfriend who did for me forty years ago. My first husband didn't do it, and Tom wouldn't. So you would be the second man in my life to do it for me. Yes, please, suck my clit and lick my kitty. I would love that but be warned it will make me cum."

They both had now in a 69 position. Jack teased Pat's clit with his tongue first then started to suck it. It was like sucking a small cock. Pat loved it, especially when Jack began to finger fuck her as he sucked. Pat was pushing her pussy hard against Jack's mouth, but she was still giving him a magnificent blow job. It didn't take long before Jack's mouth was flooded with Pat's creamy spunk. It was sweet and delicious.

Jack had sensed that she was close as she was pushing her pussy against his mouth with a circular motion. There was so much cum in Jack's mouth that he had to swallow some but kept the majority in his mouth. They cum kissed lovingly for several minutes. Their tongues transferring Pat's cum into both of their mouths. Then Pat said, "You are the first man that I've cum kissed with. I'm so happy that it was with you."

"Have you done it with a woman?"

Pat thought for a moment then said, "I have, I had a girlfriend, we were both neglected wife's, we both needed and enjoyed the sex we had. It wasn't regularly, but it happened three or four times a year. I will tell you about it later, but you were the first man. Jack, I will lie on top of the bed. Put your beautiful cock into me slowly. Don't rush; give me an inch at a time. It's so long since I've had a cock that I'm a little apprehensive. Once I'm used to you, then we can fuck hard but love me slowly for the first one."

Jack teased Pat's huge clit with the bulbous head of his cock then ran the head up and down her long sex slit. Finally, he placed in the middle of her long sex slit then put the bulbous head inside her dripping pussy; Pat said, "That feels wonderful; I loved how you teased my clit. An inch at a time now, Jack, let me enjoy my pussy being stretched with your magnificent cock."

Jack went very slowly then felt Pat's thick cunt lips wrapped around the base of his stiff cock. It felt wonderful. Pat said, "It's amazing, my pussy feels stretched, but it feels so comfortable. The head of your cock is hitting my cervix. I've never had that before. Jack, get a rhythm going. I'll grip your cock as you ride me. I still do my Kegel exercises. I've kept doing them as I've been waiting for someone like you. I want to give you a great ride."

Jack soon had a powerful rhythm going; Pat's ankles were now on her shoulders, her cunt muscles were so strong, she was gripping at the base and head of each thrust, then Pat said, "Is it good for you darling? It's wonderful for me, cum inside me, shoot your spunk deep inside me, I love this, fuck me harder and deeper."

Jack couldn't believe how good a ride Pat was giving him, he had been with many younger women, but Pat was in a class of her own. She knew how to suck and knew how to give a cock pleasure. Pat's hips and cunt muscles were now melting Jack's stiff cock. Amazingly they both climaxed simultaneously. Pat had a body-shaking orgasm,

Jack kept pounding her throughout her spasm. Finally, when Pat had composed herself, Jack leaned down, and they kissed passionately then Pat said, "I needed that Jack, I also loved it, you're such a considerate lover, you have taken me places that I've never been, don't worry I'm going to take you to beautiful places."

They lay in bed cuddling, kissing and touching in a lovely relaxed manner. Jack said, "Pat, were you serious about a job in the wine company or were you just joking?"

"Jack, I would most certainly be interested. As you know, Tom owned an Auction House. It's been in your family for years. When he moved in with me, he was dealing in Antiques. Together, we built up a good online business. I will keep this going as there is the garage and two rooms filled with Antiques. I can do this from anywhere that I've got an Internet connection. This house is also too big. I could move closer to you and help you with your wine business. I'd work hard for you. What do you think about that?"

Jack thought for a moment. He knew all about Tom's business. When Tom met and decided to marry Pat, he sold his house, but the Antique House was slower selling. Dad had asked Jack if he would buy it. Jack liked the site. It would be suitable for future development. So Jack bought it but only used it for storage. The Auction House went into hibernation. Jack's great-grandfather had set it up in 1839. It was still in the family today.

Jack said, "Pat if we did this, how would I explain to mum that you were coming to help me in the wine business, and by the way, I'm fucking Pat regularly? I don't think that she would approve?"

"Jack, Jill's an intelligent woman. I know her well; we are close friends. Let me think of the best way that we should go. Tom had no children; Su is all I've got, but she lives in France, and I don't want to live there. I would be happy if I lived closer to you. I could buy a little apartment then you could visit me. Of course, we would have to be discreet, but it's still an option."

They kissed and touched again; Jack felt so comfortable being with Pat, she could be an asset to the Wine Company, they were kissing, Jack was teasing Pat's massive clit with his finger, Pat loved it. Jack said, "Pat, I love your big clit. It's so suckable, and I'm going to be sucking it a lot. It is the biggest clit that I've ever seen."

Pat laughed then said, "Feel free to suck it anytime you want, I love it sucked, and my kitty licked. Jill's got a massive clit too."

12