Aunt Peg's Panties Ch. 16

Story Info
Peg gives Tyler a surprise with her panties.
2.8k words
4.38
19.6k
14

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of a car backfiring woke Peg up. She looked over at the clock on her side of the bed which showed just past 430 in the morning. She groaned as she suddenly felt her throat dry. She got out of bed and went to get a drink of water. She was surprised how thirsty she was and finished off one bottle of water.

Feeling better she slipped into bed again beside Tyler and draped his hands over her again. She was sleepy and was just about to fall asleep when she felt Tyler stirring lightly. His hands softly massaging her breasts. She felt him readjusting himself and then his hard cock pressing against her buttocks.

The movement of his hands became more insistent, lightly pinching her nipples. Peg wasn't really in the mood but she knew or rather could feel that Tyler was. She briefly contemplated telling him to go bac to sleep but she realized he would feel slighted and would recall her stories of liking early morning sex and then wonder why she was depriving him so to speak. She smiled ruefully to herself that sometimes you just do it for someone you love, even if you aren't really in the mood. And anyway, from past experience she knew that even if she wasn't completely in the mood, once a hard cock entered her, it was still pleasurable, and it was easier and more satisfying than having to explain why she didn't want to have sex.

She raised one leg slightly, allowing Tyler access to her pussy. She heard him groan as he moved his cock against her, searching for her pussy. She reached behind her to grab his cock and guide it to her slit. Tyler pushed forward and Peg hissed softly as she felt his hard cock spread apart her pussy lips. His hands kneaded her breasts and pinched her nipples as she bit her lip. Her pussy was extra tight and it hurt a little as Tyler pushed deeper into her. She moaned softly again as she felt his balls slap against her butt.

Tyler kept his cock buried inside her, flexing it, causing Peg to moan again. He moved his hips back and forth, slowly fucking into his Aunt. The angle wasn't particularly good for him but it was strangely intimate and erotic slowly fucking his Aunt this way. Peg pushed back at her nephew, feeling the pleasure but at the same time not really feeling it and knowing she would take a long time to come. For a brief second she contemplated faking and orgasm. God knows the number of times she had done it but for some reason she didn't want to do it to Tyler. She moved her hand down to her clit, trying to add some extra stimulus but the angle was bad and she couldn't her hand between her legs properly.

She wanted it deep and hard this early in the morning and this intimate fucking just wasn't cutting it for her. Tyler pulled out a little too much on one thrust and his cock slipped out. As he tried to push it back in, she moved away slightly.

"Lie back." She whispered, getting up on her elbow. Tyler lay back, his cock sticking out proudly. His coat had bits of her dried cunt juice on it and she felt a flutter of lust suddenly light up her insides. She knelt over his cock and sucked in slowly into her mouth, bathing it with her saliva. She could taste her juices on his cock mixed together with his own musky taste. She sucked hungrily on his cock as Tyler moaned and groaned. His fingers wrapped into her hair and he started thrusting up and down into her mouth. Peg sucked harder as she let him fuck her mouth, pulling back slightly as he pushed in too deep. She slurped and made mewling sounds around his cock, feeling him tremble a little as she sucked hard. Sucking cock always got her worked up and now she wanted it in her pussy, but hard and fast at the same time.

Peg pulled her mouth of her nephews cock, smiling up at him. "Take me doggie, Tyler" She said, scrambling to her fours. Tyler practically jumped off the bed and moved behind her. She spread her ass cheeks, showing off her wet slit. Tyler saw the wet slit and also her rosebud and he pressed his cock against it. "No!" Peg protested. "Fuck my pussy, I'm not clean there!"

Tyler mumbled as if complaining but pressed his cock against her pussy. He pushed forward and it opened easily. "Oh Fuck" Peg hissed.

"Your'e so wet aunt Peg."

"Just fuck me Tyler. Fuck me hard."

Tyler grabbed her hips and started pummeling his cock into her. The wet sounds of fucking filled the air. Peg buried her head in the bed as her hands reached out to grab the sheets. "Fuck this felt good" She thought to herself. Tyler was hammering relentlessly into her. She felt the fires building up quickly. Tyler started to moan and she felt his cock throbbing. "Not yet Tyler...not yet!" She cried out almost desperately as she felt her nephew tense inside her and then felt his hot cock throb. "Aaaah.... Fuck Aunt Peg...."

She felt a little tremor go through her pussy and she fucked herself back feverishly, trying to eke out a bit more from her pussy. The feeling died down. Pleasurable but not quite hitting the peak. She sighed as she pulled off Tylers cock and collapsed face down on the bed.

"Oh Aunt Peg...you..you were amazing... fuck that was hot." Tyler said softly.

"Mmmhmmm... come... sleep some more." She said as she felt his cum dribbling out of her.

"Did.. did you cum Aunt Peg? You were so wet, I wasn't sure."

"A small one," Peg said softly, not wanting to lie to her nephew. "Sometimes it happens, early in the morning my nerve endings aren't fully awake yet." She said.

"I..I'm sorry Aunt Peg." Tyler said softly, feeling that he had let his aunt down.

Peg smiled at him and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Nothing to be sorry about. I'm not always horny like you think I am."

"You could have said no." Tyler said, starting to get defensive.

"Yes. I know I could. But I knew you wanted it. You wanted me. And I like that. So maybe I wasn't really horny but it was still pleasurable. And you do these things for the people you love."

"I love you too Aunt Peg" Tyler said, cuddling her softly. "I'm glad you told me. And you didn't fake it like you said you have with other guys."

Peg laughed. "See? That's the problem with you! If I had said no you'd have started wondering why I didn't want morning sex when I said I missed morning sex. I'm just not as horny as I was years ago Tyler. It's no reflection on you. Or how I feel about you."

"I'm sorry about that too Aunt Peg. I'm sorry I'm always overthinking things, especially about your past."

"Its okay Ty. I know you mean well, and I know your jealous sometimes. And most importantly I know you are trying and not judging me. That means a lot to me." Peg replied. Now get some sleep. Its only 5am!"

The two lovers drifted off to sleep.

Slightly more than an hour later Peg stirred awake. She was feeling horny now and felt the incredible urge to pee. A thin smile crossed her face as in addition to feeling horny she was feeling naughty. Very, very naughty indeed. She got out of bed and remembering there was a small bucket under the sink she fished it out. Squatting over it she released her bladder, filling the bucket with her hot pee. It was fairly dilute but there was the unmistakable scent of urea. Her pussy tingled as she thought of what she was going to do.

She went to retrieve her used panties and realized that she had given them to the waiter. She decided to use on of the cotton panties she had bought. The cotton would soak up the pee a lot more than the lacy one. She smiled again.

She tore off the label from the new pair of panties and rinsed them out in the sink, getting them nice and wet and allowing the cotton to expand. She wrung them out then dropped the pair into the pee filled bucket, letting it expand as it filled with her piss.

Peg carried the small bucket over to the bed. She started kissing Tyler softly, trying to wake him up. He slowly stirred, kissing her back. She kissed him deeply, sucking on his tongue. He opened his mouth wider and she pulled off. "Morning lover. Keep that mouth open."

"Huh?" Tyler started to say when Peg suddenly fished out the soaking panties and stuffed them in his mouth. Bits of pee dribbled off the panties on to his chest and face. His eyes snapped wide open as his mouth was filled with pee soaked panties, the pee already dripping down his throat, the acidic liquid burning slightly. His already semi erect cock sprung to attention and throbbed hotly.

Peg clambered on to him, straddling his hips. She guided his cock to her pussy and let it slip inside her, moaning hotly as she did so. She lowered herself until his cock was completely inside her, sighing deeply.

"You wanted to try pee panties right?" She laughed. "Enjoy baby."

Tyler stared at his Aunt Peg sitting on his cock. He could tasted her piss in his mouth and he had to struggle a little from letting it dribble down his throat too much and cause him to choke. He swallowed a little each time, tasting it right down his throat. It was so erotic having his aunts pee panties in his mouth as she bounced up and down his cock. Peg moaned. "Oh fuck... suck my panties honey. Suck my piss out of them." She cooed. "Oh fuccckkk your cock feels so good baby....I"m fucking you baby.. Fucking you as you suck on my piss."

Peg herself had forgotten how erotic and kinky it was to fuck a man sucking on her pee soaked panties. She was getting off on talking dirty and sharing this experience with Tyler as much as she was with his hard cock inside her. She bounced up and down, fucking him hard.

"Oh goddd. I can feel how hard you are....You're so hard for me... I love your cock Tyler... yes baby... yess...yess..."

She bounced on his cock, staring down at her nephew. She reached down to grab his hands and place them on her tits. Tyler started pinching her nipples. Peg moaned, slamming herself hard on his cock. Her eyes began to roll upward and she placed her hands on the wall behind the bed as an orgasm started to rip through her.

"Ohhhh Fucckkkk..." She cried out as she bucked her hips, thrusting her clitoris against the cock in her pussy as her body shook and trembled. Wave after wave of pleasure wracked her body and she kept rocking her pussy back and forth on Tylers cock. She locked her eyes on to his as she felt his cock tensing and swelling inside her.

"Yes... yes Tyler.. Cum with Aunt Peg.. Aahhhhhhhh" She cried and then bent down to kiss his lips, forcing what little of her panties was sticking out, further into his mouth. She could smell her own piss and that only served to further heighten her excitement.

Tyler's body tensed and he grunted as his started to spurt his love juice deep into his aunt's clenching pussy. He moaned into her panties and he sucked furiously on them, extracting every bit of piss liquid from them, surprised that he had cum so fast.

Peg continued to kiss Tyler, tasting bits of her piss as well. She bit on the bit that was hanging out his mouth and pulled on the panties, removing them from his mouth. She took it out from her mouth and then placed it under her as she got off Tyler's cock. She used her panties to wipe up the cum dripping out of her and then with a wicked smile she offered it back to Tyler.

His eyes grew wide in surprise as Peg brought her now cum soaked panties to his face. He clamped his mouth shut and shook his head. Peg laughed.

"I thought you wanted dirty sex Tyler?" She mocked him. "I thought you wanted to do what other men haven't done. No man has sucked their cum and my pee from my panties." She laughed again, almost wickedly. "No?" She offered her panties to him again.

Tyler kept his mouth firmly shut and shook his head again.

"Its okay Tyler." She said softly, putting the panties again between her legs to collect more of the cum dripping out. "Most men will do anything when they are hard but the minute they have cum, everything seems revolting."

"I.. I'm sorry Aunt Peg.. just that sucking my own cum... I..err...I don't know"

"You've eaten me later on after we've fucked, and I haven't washed. Whats the difference?" Peg goaded.

"It..Its not like its fresh.. it's.. it's just different." Tyler tried to explain.

"Only difference is you were hard then and you hadn't cum. I bet if you hadn't cum you'd do just about anything!" Peg continued to goad her nephew. She lay back on the bed, her panties wedged between her legs and mopping up the remaining cum that was leaking out.

"You're probably right Aunt Peg." Tyler admitted. "It's just that once I've come, its different, my mind kinda thinks things out.... Is that bad?"

Peg laughed. "No hon. That's pretty normal I guess. Even for me, I kinda went along with a lot of the ideas when I was horny and I guess once I tried it, then it didn't seem quite so out of this world. So I was prepared to do it again. Nothing to feel bad about."

Tyler nodded slowly, understanding where Aunt Peg was coming from and kind of wishing he was open minded enough to try what she had suggested. "So... none of your other men did that? Sucked their cum from your pee panties?"

"I never offered." Peg laughed. "And I guess I was worried about what they would think or more importantly think of me. So no, I never even brought up the idea."

Hearing that, Tyler wished even more that he had done it. He so wanted to be different from her other men. To stand out. He didn't know why he felt that way but he just did.

Peg smiled at him as she got out of bed. "I think the last of your cum has leaked out of me." She said as she waved the cum soaked panties in the air. "I should go rinse these out."

"Wait! Put them in a bag. Maybe you can see if you can sell them!" Tyler said.

Peg laughed. "Lets get a plan going first. These are going to smell really, really bad in a few hours -- and they are new too!" She went to the bathroom and rinsed out the panties before hanging them to dry.

Peg came back to bed, noticing a pensive look on Tylers face. Peg moved in to snuggle him. "It's just different with you Tyler. I don't really have to worry about what you think of me, of whether you think I'm too slutty or maybe even a whore sometimes. I can share my slutty side with you without judgement. If that makes any sense."

Tyler nodded. "You're comfortable with me. Comfortable and happy to be open sexually with me. And I guess you've figured out that I want to try everything that you've done before and even things you haven't."

Peg nodded as her hand absently reached for his cock. "Tyler, I keep telling you, there's no need to try and live up to my past. Lets focus on the present. Just know that you are special. In every way. I've probably told you more about my past than I should have and that just sets you thinking. You cant compare it Tyler, it's a different place, a different time, my body was different. Just know that sex with you is amazing. More than amazing. And truth be told, even if I've had a lot of sex, not many were as amazing as this, with you."

"You're the best fuck I've ever had Aunt Peg." Tyler said softly, enjoying the feel of Aunt Pegs hands on his cock.

"Best fuck? That's all I am to you?" Peg laughed as she gave his cock a playful squeeze.

"You know what I mean Aunt Peg! Come on!" Tyler retorted.

They both laughed. "I'll say it again Ty... it's amazing with you. You're amazing." Peg said softly. "And I sometimes wonder what I'm gonna do once this is all over......"

They both lay in silence in bed, gently cradling each other.

*** To be continued ***