Aunt Penny "Baby-sits"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure I own what you want," Penny said distractedly, her mind racing at the thought of his tongue on her. "But I could go shopping and pick up a few things you might like. Something that would... inspire you."

"Don't worry about that," Tony said with a smile. "I'm already inspired just thinking about us." He left her room looking forward to another night of fucking his hot, voluptuous aunt.

Monday dragged for both of them, trying to act as normally as possible so Nick wouldn't suspect anything. Penny went shopping in the afternoon and Tony's lust was further inflamed when he saw her return with several shopping bags from lingerie stores. Penny gave him a sexy smile, licking her lips, letting him know she was looking forward to the evening as much as he was. As with the previous night, about an hour after the boys had gone to bed Tony went down the hall quietly and opened Penny's unlocked door. He was disappointed to see the room lit by candles but her bed empty. He closed and locked the door, noting a light under the bathroom door, and quickly got undressed and into bed. He waited patiently until the bathroom door opened and Penny moved into the doorway.

"Is this what you had in mind?" Penny asked in her most seductive voice.

"Oh yeah," Tony replied as he saw the black corset she was wearing, complete with a pair of thigh-high black stockings and a wicked set of fuck-me high heels. "That's exactly what I had in mind."

Penny slinked into the bedroom to give Tony a better look. Her breasts were bare; framed by the corset so they stood proudly in front of her, her nipples hard with arousal. A pair of crotchless panties accentuated her generous hips while framing the narrow black strip of hair above her bare pussy. Penny's long black hair was brushed over her shoulders, her pale skin a striking contrast to the color of both her hair and the corset. Penny came over to the bed and leaned down to kiss Tony. As they broke the kiss Tony's mouth went to her thighs and he began to lick his way up to her pussy. Penny spread her legs reflexively, giving him more access to her. Tony spun suddenly so he was on his back, making it easier to lick her. This gave Penny access to his erect cock, and she wasted no time leaning over the bed and taking it into her mouth. When the two illicit lovers were thoroughly aroused Tony slid around on the bed and Penny mounted him.

"Give Aunt Penny that lovely cock," Penny purred as she looked down at him hungrily. Tony shivered at the prospect of fucking the beautiful woman again and moved his cock to her opening. Their eyes met as Penny slowly lowered herself onto him, and he watched her eyes close in pleasure as he filled her. Tony's hands went to her hips and began to guide her up and down on his cock as he fucked up at her. When a rhythm was established his hands moved to caress her sumptuous ass, running over the smooth flesh as they fucked. Penny leaned forward, dangling her breasts in his face and Tony's mouth took in the soft flesh of the full globes, sucking on Penny's nipple. Her head went back at the sensation and her pelvis ground down on him as she climaxed.

"Oh! Tony! Oh! I've needed this so much! Take me!"

Tony continued to pour on the sensation, making Penny shake with more small climaxes. On impulse he rolled their joined bodies over so he could fuck her better. Penny's legs spread wide, opening herself to him and he began to piston into her from above, rocking her and the bed with violent thrusts.

"Yes, take me," she moaned. "Fuck me hard!"

"Deeper baby, give me all of it every stroke, all the way in...God yes, just like that!"

"Lift my hips and fuck me deep!" Tony slid his hands under Penny and lifted her. This exposed her even more and his cock sank deeply into her.

"God yes! Don't stop, don't ever stop!"

Penny and Tony spent the night pleasing each other over and over. Tony couldn't get enough of Penny's voluptuous body; she marveled at his cock's ability to be hard and ready for more sex just minutes after climaxing. Even when he seemed tired, a few minutes of Penny's mouth revived him quickly.

On Wednesday Tony seemed on edge all day, which Penny excused as anticipation of his parents' return the next day. Nick was outside at the pool as Tony sat in the family room. Penny came up behind him and pulled up the top of her two-piece bathing suit, placing her firm breasts against the back of his head. "I know tonight may be our last night together, but I promise that it will be special."

Tony turned to nuzzle at her tits. "I can't wait. I promise you will always remember tonight." Penny immediately felt her pussy dampen as she wondered what Tony had in mind.

At the usual time Penny stood in front of her bathroom mirror, putting on the finishing touches for her young lover. She had saved the sexiest outfit for tonight - a see-through, white baby-doll nightgown she was certain Tony would love. The under-wired top made her large breasts look like they were about to burst out, and the sheer matching panties showed the dark strip she had left above her pussy. Tony would not be able to resist burying his face in her breasts when he saw the outfit. She stepped into her high heels, taking one last look in the mirror. 'Sexier than naked,' she thought. She opened the door, praying that he would be naked and waiting for her in bed. She started to make a sexy entrance but stopped abruptly when she saw both Tony and his brother Nick in the bed.

"He knows about us," Tony muttered when she looked at him. "And he wants what I've been getting." Penny was shocked and tried to think. She looked at Tony for help but got a blank stare in return.

"Nick, you shouldn't get involved in this," she told the younger boy.

"I'm 18 - not that much younger than Tony," Nick answered, challenge in his voice. "I've had sex, and I'm grown where it counts. If you don't let me stay, I'll tell my parents."

"What does he want?" Penny asked Tony.

"For a start, I'm sure he wants you to suck his cock," Tony finally answered. "So why don't we stop resisting him and show him how much you enjoy sucking a big, hard cock?"

For the first time Penny noticed the huge bulge in the front of Nick's white briefs. 'It looks even bigger than Tony's,' she thought, as desire began to grow in her. There was a part of her that definitely wanted the sex that these two boys could give her. The image of the two virile young men using her body washed away any doubts she had. Penny dropped the sheer robe off her shoulders as she walked to Nick's side of the bed. 'Why don't you show your Aunt Penny what you have for her?"

Nick smiled and eagerly pulled down the briefs, proudly displaying a cock even larger than Tony's and definitely outsized for his body. Penny instinctively licked her lips in anticipation; she had always been fascinated by large cocks - the larger the better - and this one was definitely large. She climbed over Nick to get between him and Tony and began to lick the huge shaft from the tip to Nick's balls. Tony reached behind her and moved his hand up her bare thighs to rub her wet pussy through her panties. Penny shifted to all fours to give Tony better access while she concentrated on sucking Nick's cock. She soon had half of it in her mouth and was working farther down the shaft with each bob of her head.

"Yeah, lick that big dick Aunt Penny," Tony encouraged her. "Want to bet if she can take it all?" he asked Nick.

"I just want her to keep doing what she's doing," Nick answered breathlessly. His hand went to her breasts, feeling the smooth flesh he had been lusting after every time she wore a swimsuit.

Tony slipped under Penny and moved her panties aside so he could lick her slit. He began eating her in a way that he knew would drive her wild, especially if she had a big cock in her mouth. Plunging several fingers into her, he licked softly at her clit until it was swollen and tender, then sucked it into his mouth so he could nip at it. Penny's body quaked with her orgasm and Tony kept sucking, inflaming her even more. Her pussy was on fire and needed to be filled.

Quickly lifting off Nick's cock she gasped, "Please, Tony, fuck me now!" Tony needed no further encouragement, eager to fuck his gorgeous aunt. As he positioned himself between her legs he asked his brother, "See Nick? Didn't I tell you she'd love to suck your cock? Now let me show you how to fuck her." Penny heard him and realized that she had been set up so that both brothers could have her. Somehow it didn't matter anymore.

"Go ahead, Tony," she encouraged him. "Show Nick how to fuck his Aunt Penny. Fuck me hard!"

Tony positioned his cock at her entrance and gripped her hips firmly with his hands. With one powerful stroke he entered her and began fucking her hard and fast. Nick enjoyed watching the action, only looking away to watch his beautiful aunt's mouth move up and down his big cock. Her lips were so red and pretty, stretched by his girth. He put his hand on the back of her head and pushed her farther down on his shaft, feeling his cock enter her throat. He let her lift up for a breath and then pushed her farther down each time until the whole of his cock was in her mouth and throat.

"She did it!" he told his brother. "She's got all of me in her mouth."

"And down her throat," Tony replied. "Now, fuck that throat! Use her like the slut she is! That's what she wants."

Penny was reveling in the experience. She loved Tony's cock pounding into her from behind. She loved the way Nick had taken charge of the blowjob and was forcing her to deep throat his huge dick. Her hand went to her clit and she went into a string of orgasms that she knew was building up to one big one. Through the maze of sensation she concentrated on bringing both of her lovers to orgasm with her, and she was soon rewarded by a groan from Tony as his cum filled her pussy. Almost to the second, Nick's cock began shooting a thick stream of cum into her mouth. She hungrily swallowed the first blasts, then nursed at the shaft as it slowly oozed the last of his climax. Penny collapsed on her back next to Nick; he and Tony rolled over to face her and each began to suck one of her breasts.

"Before we go again why don't you put on the black outfit you wore the other night?" Tony suggested. "Nick will love how your tits stand out - you're totally hot in it."

Penny quickly ran to her bathroom and jumped into the shower so she would be fresh for her young lovers. She heard her nephews whispering to each other in the other room as she put on the black corset and nylons. Her excitement grew, knowing that she would probably get to fuck Nick now - she was looking forward to having her pussy stretched by his cock. Penny stepped out of the bathroom in the sexy outfit and posed for the boys, reveling in the looks of admiration and lust that she and her outfit brought to their faces. Stepping over to the bed, she stood next to it as Nick knelt on the bed and buried his face in the swell of her breasts. His mouth on her sensitive nipples aroused Penny all over again.

When Nick paused in his attention to her breasts, Tony asked, "What would you like us to do, Aunt Penny?" Penny's reply was quick and sure. "I'd like to suck you while Nick fucks me." The boys exchanged glances and immediately moved into position, Tony laying back against the pillows and spreading his legs. Penny moved between his legs on all fours and had barely wrapped her mouth around his cock when she felt Nick's monster spreading her pussy lips.

"Nick, please let Aunt Penny have all of your cock," she begged. Tony roughly grabbed her raven hair and pushed Penny's head down his cock as Nick slowly entered his hot aunt. Her pussy felt like a velvet glove, the most wonderful thing he had ever felt in his life. He ran his hands over her sexy ass as he pulled out and slowly pushed himself back into her.

Penny worked on Tony's cock as she swiveled her hips and tried to get Nick even deeper. The size of his cock was stretching her and even exciting her clit. Nick was glad that she had already blown him - otherwise the incredible feel of her cunt might have already brought him to a climax.

Tony watched Penny as she totally got into the fuck. "You like Nick's big cock, don't you?

"I love it," Penny replied, lifting off Tony for a second to answer and not realizing that her reply might make him jealous. She went back to sucking him and missed the dark look on his face.

"Do it now," Tony told his brother. Penny wondered what he meant until she felt Nick's cock slide out of her pussy and suddenly press up against her tender asshole.

"No, Nick. You're too big. Please don't!" Penny begged. She tried to twist away but Tony held her in place as Nick hesitated.

"Do it! Fuck her ass or leave!" he ordered his brother. Penny felt Nick press into her again and cried out as his erection entered her ass. Tony pushed her mouth down onto his cock as Nick penetrated her further. It burned and felt like she was going to tear, but her muscles slowly loosened around the huge dick. As the pain eased Penny unconsciously started returning his thrusts.

"I told you she'd love it." Tony said to his brother. "She loves everything - now watch this." Penny wondered what he meant but soon found out. Tony lifted her head and slid his body under hers. When he was fully under her he probed for the entrance to her pussy and drove his cock into her. "Now we fuck her together Nick," he told his brother."

"Two at once, and I'll bet you love this too," Tony taunted her as Penny groaned at the sensation of being taken by the pair. "Too bad you only have two nephews - with three you could be sucking cock too." Penny moaned at the thought of three cocks even as the two boys began to fuck her. The feeling of being filled like this was incredible and Penny climaxed over and over as the two boys fucked her. She finally felt Tony's hot cum bathe her insides; Nick's tightened hold on her hips told her he was not far behind. She felt him spasm and thrust forward to bury himself completely in her ass. A jet of hot cum burst into her rectum, triggering her own tremendous orgasm.

The following morning the three lovers woke up sexually drained and satisfied; they had fucked late into the night, the two boys seemingly inexhaustible. They had fucked Penny in every way possible, even double-penetrating her pussy with both of their cocks like Tony had seen watching porn. That had driven her wild, the fullness triggering an orgasm so intense that she fainted. Not sure when Penny's sister and brother-in-law were due back, they made sure the bedroom and house were back to normal. By mid-afternoon the two young men were ready for more sex and so insistent that Penny had to appease them with quick blowjobs. Nick stripped her top and bra off so he could tit-fuck her, his cock big enough that Penny could suck the head as he stroked it between her breasts. Still aroused, the trio were tempted to do more but were glad for their restraint when they heard the sound of a car pulling into the driveway.

The sexual tension ran high through dinner and the early evening, with Penny sneaking quick looks at the boys. She finally couldn't control herself any longer, so she suggested that she take the two boys to a movie and let the travelers rest in peace.

"We're pretty wiped out from all that driving," her sister conceded. "We're fine with that if you all want to go without us."

Within minutes they were in Penny's car and before a word was spoken they all knew what they were going to do, and it did not involve a movie. Ideally, Penny wanted a big bed in a motel, but she was concerned about checking in with the two boys. In the end they spent several hours driving around back roads, Nick and Tony taking turns, one driving and the other fucking their aunt in the back seat of the car. Penny was in heat like never before, draining both of them several times before they finally returned home.

Opening the door, they found the house dark and quiet, the boys' parents having gone to bed. Tony and Nick immediately began stripping Penny in the family room and took her there on the carpet, Nick's big cock in her pussy and Tony in her ass. Penny had to bite her lip continuously as she came and came, the feel of the boys overwhelming her. The thought flashed into her mind that a third cock would have muffled her moans, and that erotic image set her off again. Just as she reached an earth-shattering orgasm she felt both young men climax in her, pumping still more semen into her pussy and ass. Exhausted, Tony rolled off her and Penny lay between the two, catching her breath.

"I'm going to miss you two," she told them as they all recovered. "You mean you're going to miss our cocks," Tony joked. "And we're going to miss fucking you." The three reluctantly stood and gathered their clothes. Still naked, Penny kissed both of the boys passionately for a final time, knowing there would be no opportunity before they left early tomorrow morning. Tony and Nick each used their kiss to run their hands over their aunt's voluptuous body one last time before going to bed. Penny thrilled at the feel of their hands on her but knew she had to stop before they were caught.

That night Penny slept more soundly than she had in years and might have slept longer if she hadn't been woken by the sounds of her sister and family packing to leave. She quickly did her usual morning ritual and hurried downstairs to help fix breakfast for her guests. It was hard to keep a poker face when she saw Nick and Tony but she somehow managed.

"We really appreciate you hosting us," her sister said as they prepared eggs and bacon. "I hope the boys behaved for you."

"We got along just fine," Penny told her. "No problems. In fact, if you ever need me again I'm happy to help out."

"About that," her sister said hesitantly. "Tom and I have been asked to join friends on a 10-day cruise in about six weeks. We didn't want to leave Tony and Nick alone, so we've begged off so far. But if you could come down and be there....."

"Mom," Nick said indignantly, "We're both adults - we don't need supervision!" That earned him a kick under the table from Tony, who had quickly realized the possibilities of a 10-day visit from their lusty aunt.

"That's not what that party you two threw last month showed us," his mother retorted.

"I'd be happy to do it," Penny hurried to tell her. "I haven't been there in ages." "That's great," her sister said. "We would pay for your plane ticket, of course. I'll send you the details."

That settled, everyone enjoyed their breakfast and packed Penny's car for the trip to the airport. Tony sat in front with her as before - this time Penny let her skirt ride up high on her thighs and enjoyed his lusty glances at her legs. She was damp just thinking of ten days in Florida with her nephews.

There were the usual frantic goodbyes as the family unloaded the car and gathered their bags. Penny hugged each of them in turn. Tony had hung back to be last - as he hugged her he whispered, "Maybe we can find that third cock for you when you visit." Penny struggled to act normally, but the image of three young men taking her swam through her mind and body. Six weeks couldn't go by quickly enough!

12