Aunt Raven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,042 Followers

'You can bet we'll be doing this all the time.' Tim replied with a big yawn. 'I'm tired. You about wore me out today,' he laughed giving Raven a warm and loving hug, knowing she would be his for as long as they lived.

*.

Tim quickly woke up, feeling a warm and wonderful feeling on his cock. He looked down, seeing Raven holding the lower half in her hand with her loving mouth sucking the head. 'Damn girl,' he smiled to the beautiful woman, seeing that she'd already brushed her long hair and her makeup just the way he loved it. 'You're so beautiful!' Tim whispered to Raven, enjoying a smile wrap around his cock.

Raven carefully sucked Tim, enjoying the sweet words coming from him and she knew this was going to be a great day. Her guy in her mouth and soon he would be back in her dripping pussy, doing all the delightful things from last night. But today, she wanted him on top of her. Raven wanted him to really do it nice and hard, while he slapped her butt. She really did like that, a lot.

'Oh I love you,' he whispered caressing the sides of her face as she moaned. 'My baby,' he softly said looking down to see a pair of very tiny, blue panties covering her great little ass. 'You know I'm going to jump you,' he smiled and Raven moaned a bit louder. 'I'm going to put my cock in you and love you all day long,' he whispered and could quickly tell Raven was ready and willing. She moaned so loud Tim would be surprised if it wasn't heard downstairs. 'Come and lay on me,' he said motioning for her to lay over him.

'I want you on top on me this time.' Raven smiled as she leaned to kiss Tim. 'I want your big thingy in me and you to slap my butt,' she said feeling her face turning red, but she knew it was Tim and there was no need to be embarrassed at all. She felt his hands moving down her back and over her butt. 'I love when you touch me,' she whispered as his hands slowly moved over every inch of her excited butt. 'Tim, I want your thing in my butt.' Raven whispered looking to his face, enjoying his look of surprise. 'Will it be as fun as it was in my pussy?' Raven asked feeling him growing so hard between her legs, having an idea that it excited him as much as it did her.

'I think you'll like it,' he replied giving her a long kiss, thinking of being in the thing he'd spent hours and hours admiring for so much. 'I know I'll love it,' he added, squeezing Raven's ass, thinking of being deep in it and giving it a few slaps, wondering if it would feel as great as her pussy did.

'I want it,' she whispered, feeling her heart pounding out of control, thinking of Tim and this would be the last and final place for him to enjoy. Daddy told her that Tim would be a good man and that she was to keep him happy, no matter what it took. 'Do my butt.' Raven moaned climbing off him, lying face down on the bed, spreading her long legs.

Tim reached in his bedside drawer for a tube of jell and carefully moved beside Raven, making sure he caressed her butt and loved the feel of his fingers going deep into her crack. You're so hot!' he moaned caressing deeper as they kissed and her loud moans drove him on.

Raven didn't know how it was going to feel, but she knew her little butt was starting to act just like her pussy. It was burning for Tim. 'I need you,' she moaned lifting her butt to his fingers, wishing that he'd hurry and get on her or whatever he needed to do. Raven was ready and she wanted his big thingy up her butt.

'I've created a monster,' he smiled lifting himself up and gently on her back, making damn sure his stiff cock was resting deep in her crack. 'I've loved watching your little butt wiggle and now I get it too,' he whispered sucking the back of her neck, enjoying Raven's soft moans of pleasure and the immense heat radiating from her body. 'I could fuck you day and night and never stop.' Tim moaned humping his hard and ready cock into Raven's deep ass crack as wetness from her dripping wet pussy covered it.

Raven grabbed the bed sheet knowing she was close to enjoying Tim in her last virgin hole and it was so much better than what Daddy told her. 'Yes!' she cried out not caring if she was heard. Tim was on her and seconds away from being in her most private place of all. 'I love you! I love so much!' Raven cried feeling Tim pulling down her panties. 'I can't wait to get it in me,' she moaned as his hard cock fell against her bare butt.

'I'm getting there baby,' he replied reaching for the jell, but heard a bunch of yelling and screaming coming from downstairs. 'What the fuck" he said in a painful voice moving off Raven and grabbed his pants. 'Let's go see what's going on,' he added tossing her his dress shirt he'd worn the night before. 'Come on,' he laughed grabbing her hand and they ran down to see what was going on.

'What's going on?' Tim asked with a smile, watching his family jumping around like they'd just won the lottery or something.

'We're rich!' his mom said giving him a big hug and that's when she saw Raven wearing his shirt and a pair of panties. 'Oh my God! You are fucking her retarded ass,' she said with disgust. 'How could you?' she asked drawing back her hand and slapped Tim as hard as she could, knocking him a step back. 'How could you fuck your aunt?' she screamed shoving him into a nearby wall. 'You make sick!' she screamed louder, turning to Raven and smiled. 'I hope you enjoyed my son,' she said with a smirk. 'You're stupid ass is going to a home and you'll never see or touch him again,' she smiled bigger, wishing she could knock Raven's teeth out for what she'd done with Tim.

'You're not sending her anywhere!' Tim yelled back to his mom as he shoved her away from Raven and hugged her as tight as he could. 'Yes we made love and it was great!' he smiled watching all his family standing around with shocked looks on their faces, but he didn't care. He loved Raven and planned on spending the rest of his life with her.

His mother looked on and couldn't believe what Tim said. 'You make me sick!' she said in a low voice hoping she could find the most horrible place in the country to send her 'so called' sister away for the rest of her life and be done with her. 'Well,' she smiled at Tim and gave Raven a hateful look. 'I do hope you enjoyed fucking her, because after I'm named the heir to Daddy's fortune, I'm sending her away,' she laughed. 'You'll never see her again!' she laughed harder and didn't see the four men walking into the room behind her.

'I'm afraid that won't be happing,' a tall man in a dark suit side as he walked to give Raven a warm hug and from the puzzled look on her pretty face, he knew that she didn't have a clue of what was going on. 'I need to tell you something,' he said caressing her face, hoping he'd have the nerve to tell the innocent woman.

'Oh God, just tell her he's fucking dead and get it over with.' Jen laughed, wondering if the retard would even understand or not.

'No!' Tim quickly said, knowing it should be him telling Raven that her Daddy was gone. He quickly led her into a different room, hoping she didn't hear his mom and her big mouth.

Raven felt like someone had just ripped her heart from her chest. 'Tim, is my Daddy gone off to be with my mom in heaven?' Raven asked as tears flowed from her pretty eyes and down her face. 'He told me he'd be going to be with her soon, but I'm going to miss him so much,' she said as she hugged Tim as tight as she could.

'Yes he did.' Tim replied crying with her. He was going to miss the old man and their long talks so much. Grandfather always knew the best things to tell Tim no matter what kind of problem he had.

'Mrs. Crawford, I see that your just as rude as ever,' the man in the suit said looking at Jen with cold eyes, knowing after he read the will, she was going to be very furious.

'Well that Jennings. How does it feel knowing that after I take control of the estate you'll be looking for a new job?' she asked Daddy's lawyer with an evil smile. She never liked Jennings and had no plans on keeping him. She'd find her own lawyer to handle things.

'I think I'll be just fine,' he replied knowing that Tim and Raven would keep him in charge of their vast wealth, just as their Grandfather had requested. 'It was Mr. Wildwood's wishes that I read the will as soon as possible.' Jennings said hearing Raven crying in the next room. 'I'm giving Miss Wildwood a chance to pull herself together. She and Timothy need to be present,' he added wishing he could hug Raven. He always loved her and thought of her as a niece.

'Who fucking cares about her and don't call her Miss Wildwood!' Jen said with a laugh, thinking of Raven in some nasty home and Tim living in poverty for the rest of his life for what he'd done. He knew better than fucking his retarded aunt and he was going to pay for it for the rest of his life.

'I care about her very much.' Jennings smiled at Jen and was so glad he'd called for the sheriff before coming. He had a very good idea that things were going to get out of hand when he read the will. 'I'll call her Miss Wildwood if I wish,' he smiled and couldn't want to read the will. He knew that these rude people were going to go crazy.

'Well, you won't be after you read that!' Jen laughed knowing she was firing Jennings and finding the worst home she could for Raven. And as for Tim, she didn't give a fuck for her dirty son for what he did.

Jennings just smiled, turned and went to check on Raven. 'Hey sweetie,' he smiled looking at her and Tim hugging. Not like an aunt and nephew should be hugging, but Jennings knew it was Mr. Wildwood's wishes for them to be together and they did look as if they were made for each other. 'Are you two about ready? I need to read this as soon as possible,' he added, holding up the large yellow envelope.

'It'll be ok.' Tim whispered in Raven's ear as he gently caressed her back, knowing if Jennings wasn't there, he would be caressing her butt. 'I'm here and I'm not leaving you no matter what my mom says, ok?' he asked lifting her head up and he softly kissed her on the lips. 'He needs to read something and then we can leave.' Tim added hoping that he could get away and to his bank and get his savings out before his mother thought of it.

'Ok.' Raven smiled thinking of being with Tim and all the fun they would have. 'Will we have a nice place to live?' she asked hoping it would be by the woods so she could ride her 4-wheeler every day.

'We'll do our best.' Tim replied hoping that he could find a good job and be able to support Raven. He was only a kid and knew there wouldn't be very many jobs that would pay what he needed. As for college, maybe someday, but for now, Tim needed to care for Raven.

'Come on, let's go read this.' Jennings said putting his arm around both kids, knowing they wouldn't have a thing to worry about ever again.

THE END.

Ok, if you liked this story, your comments are very welcome and it's nice to hear from readers. As of late, it seems no one even bothers to vote or say what they think of a story. It takes a lot of time to write and I'm not sure about other writer's, but I like hearing from you guys.

If you're just a smart ass that's just going to leave a hateful comment, just buzz off and write a better story.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,042 Followers