Aunt Ruth's House Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started rubbing her daughters shoulders, arms, and abdomen, tactfully avoiding the small breasts her hands kept skirting around.

"Not gonna massage my chest, mom?" Emmie commented.

Aunt Ruth didn't say anything as she rubbed her daughter's tiny tits, moving the little jello cups around like a blackheads.

Silently observing from the side, I was reminded of a technique that Emmie liked.

"Emmie, what about the pinch technique?" I blurted.

Emmie remembered too. "Oh yeah, mom, here."

She grabbed her mom's hands and placed them and the center of her tits.

"Gently pinch my nipples."

She let out a deep sigh and curled her toes and her mother pinched her nipples. It must be her sweet spot.

Aunt Ruth moved down to Emmie's lower half, covering her legs, feet and inner groins in a very matter-of-fact, focused manner.

"Turn over." Aunt Ruth commanded her daughter, who obeyed instantly, spreading her legs around her mother's mass on the edge of the bed.

Aunt Ruth decided to start with Emmie's ass, digging her fingers in deep, knuckling the undersides, and thoroughly sliding her tips along the inners of the crack. I saw Emmie jut her hips forward against the bed when she did this.

She promptly moved on to the backs of the legs, feet, and then finished with the back, shoulders, and even a bit up the back of the neck.

"Alright, honey, which finishing technique do you want? What did you do last time?"

I butted in. "If I remember correctly, we..."

But Emmie interrupted me. "Let's use the buzzer!"

Aunt Ruth said "Okay!" and got the "buzzer" from her dresser drawer, and at the same time Emmie switched positions, kneeling on all fours and presenting her completely hairless cunt and open asshole to her mother.

Aunt Ruth kneeled down at the foot of the bed with her daughter's privates just inches away from her face. "It's been a while since I've done this, honey, so forgive me if I'm doing it wrong."

"I'm sure you'll do great, Mom." Emmie replied.

Aunt Ruth switched the buzzer on and slowly inserted it into her daughter's cunt lips, and she moaned instantly.

"Slow, Mom, slow..." Emmie instructed.

The buzzer moved slowly but with much pressure from her mother's hand inside the walls of Emmie's vag.

This went on for several minutes, but Emmie didn't seem to moving any closer to finishing. Aunt Ruth tried going a little faster, and including some occasional rubbing of the top of the opening, but still she did not seem to advancing.

"Are you gonna finish soon, honey?" Aunt Ruth asked.

"Trying mixing it up a little." I suggested aloud from the sideline.

"What do you mean?"

"Here."

I walked towards her.

"Can I?"

Aunt Ruth handed me the buzzer and I, still naked with my half-chub dangling, got on my knees next to her. I inserted the buzzer back into Emmie at the angle that one might hold a steak knife, and at the same time, pressed my open mouth against the bottom of her asshole.

"Move your tongue around." I said before giving another demonstration.

"Oh my god, that's great!" Emmie approved. "Yeah, Mom, do that!"

Aunt Ruth replied nervously as I handed her back the buzzer. "Alright..."

She did her best. I watched closely with a director's eye as she put the buzzer back in at a certain angle, and she pressed her mouth right up against the rim of her daughter's ass.

As this continued, Emmie's moans grew louder and quicker.

"Don't stop, Mom! Don't stop!!" she yelled.

Aunt Ruth ramped the aggression with which she ate Emmie's asshole.

After another couple minutes, Emmie's knuckles gripped the sheets, her legs began to buckle, and her toes curled. With her mother still continuing to use the technique, she had a loud, clearly excellent-feeling orgasm. She didn't ejaculate like last time, but it was clear it had happened.

Aunt Ruth waited until her daughter finished moaning completely and broke her position to turn the buzzer off and stop altogether.

"You did great, Mom!"

Aunt Ruth smiled and put the buzzer on top of her dresser next to her. "I'm glad, honey. I was worried I was rusty. I've never done a technique like that before."

"No, Mom, you did excellent. That felt great!" Emmie said as she got off the bed.

"I suppose I'm last then, huh?" Aunt Ruth said.

Emmie and I stared at her in the center of the room. She looked at us, and looked around, and made the first move to undress. She took off her pants first, casually sliding them down to her ankles, then quickly flung down her underwear while she was still hunched over. She arched up, then, and took of her shirt.

She got on the bed in only her bra, which Emmie looked at with bewilderment.

I chose not to comment, and oiled up my hands. As usual, I started with the shoulders, moved on to the arms, and all around the abdomen.

"Mom, why don't take your bra off so Andrew can massage your chest?" Emmie suggested from the nosebleeds.

Aunt Ruth looked at her, and then back up at me. "That's okay, Andrew?"

I replied, locking eyes with her. "Of course, Aunt Ruth. I don't mind it at all."

"Okay."

She sat up for a moment and unhooked her bra, throwing it the side of the bed nonchalantly.

I oiled up my hands some more and got to work as soon as she was back in position. Finally, I had the opportunity to rub my hands all over my Aunt Ruth's oily breasts. I squeezed and cupped her boobs, knuckled the undersides, and just to try it, I also pinched her nipples. She didn't moan, but her eyebrows raised for a moment and she wiggled her body.

"When did you get that tattoo?" I asked.

"Which one?" Aunt Ruth replied with her eyes closed.

"The little heart right above your nipple."

"Oh, a couple months ago. It was discount tattoo day at my regular shop and...I don't know...I was feeling a little wild that day. Is it weird looking?"

"No, no, I think it's neat."

Emmie butted in again. "I think it looks great, Mom! Maybe I'll get a matching one."

"Hmmm, yeah, we'll see." her mother replied.

I moved down her legs, smothering them with enough oil to make them glisten even in the dim lighting. She spread her legs for me to get in her inner groins as usual, and I finished with her feet.

I turned her over and continued with the routine.

I started with the ass. She let out a bit of a surprise yelled when I slapped my hands onto her jiggly cheeks and oil sputtered outwards, sprinkling the sheet. As usual, I savored every moment I got to dig my hands and fingers into her crack and feel around, and of course her round cakes are never bad either.

I finished up her backside quickly, but without rushing, as I wanted to get to the finale immediately. At this moment, I was just in the middle of finishing up rubbing her back shoulders. "Okay, Aunt Ruth, for the finisher, do you want the buzzer again?"

Aunt Ruth spoke as she turned over. "No, no. No buzzer. Too messy for me. Just wing it."

"Wing it?"

"Do whatever you think will help me to get there. Let's experiment, ya know?" she said, scooting to the edge of the bed.

"Alright. Works for me."

There was a bit of a lull as I knelt down on the carpet in between my aunt's spread legs. My dangling dick swung as a moved down, and Emmie -- still completely nude -- stared at it.

I dared not let a silent moment go by before I opened my aunt's pussy with the hands, and buried by tongue deep inside. Aunt Ruth moaned immediately.

"Andrew, that's so deep." She said.

In the next few moments, I took two closed fingers from my right hands and jammed them firmly at the most bottom point in my aunt's asshole and fingered her bottom while I ate her delicious cunt.

Her moaning became louder. "Jeeeez, Andrew. That's creative. How..."

Another pleasure-filled breath cut her sentence short.

I continued this technique for another few minutes, and from the corner of my eye I could see Emmie eyeing me with curiousity.

I mixed it up a little bit and started rubbing her clit with the other hand in between my licks and kisses. Some time had gone by now and Aunt Ruth still hadn't finished.

"Almost there, Mom?" Emmie asked.

"Sorry, honey, I take longer than you kids. Andrew, do you have any other new ideas?" Aunt Ruth replied.

I stopped for a moment to answer. "I have one, but I have to get on the bed with you and you have to stretch."

Aunt Ruth: "Well that shouldn't be a problem. You've seen how flexible I can be."

"Okay."

I got on the bed with my hand and grabbed her legs. I moved her into the position one puts a baby in when changing a diaper -- laying on the back, legs up on the air with legs spread. Then, I mounted her from the front. My balls on behind were in her face, and a felt my scrotum and penis tip touching against her chin and lips. She was likely starring directly at my asshole.

In this new surprise positions, I continued fingering my aunt's anus -- but from this angle I could do deeper - and a buried my face deep into her twat. I even felt my nose rub dip into her moisture.

"This better?" I asked.

"I've never experienced this before...but I think it works." She replied grabbing suddenly onto my body with both hands, as if to keep me in place.

I continued this for another few minutes, but still, she seemed to make no progress.

I had an idea.

"Hey, Emmie." I blurted out. "Maybe let's make this a group effort. Kneel down here."

I pointed, and Emmie came down to the side of the bed. "What do you need me to do?"

"Give her a little tongue action...right here."

I pointed to her anal opening.

Like the good cousin she is, she immediately followed my directions and eat out her mom's spread, glistening gaping asshole. At this time I began furiously, vigorously, passionately fingering my aunt in her pussy. From this angle, I was essentially going straight down. I put in as much force and muscle I had -- it was like another workout.

"Oh....oh my god...here..." Aunt Ruth started.

It was nearing.

"Let it go, Mom! Don't try to contain it!" Emmie muffled.

She kept moaning, and she grabbed my thighs hard. "Andrew, it's coming...that's....that's....that's...."

"That's what?!" I happily retorted.

"Andrew that's...AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Aunt Ruth let out a deep-gutted scream like I've never heard in real life before and once again, liquid came shooting of her hole in an almost projectile manner. Her nails dug into my leg skin, and because of the position of my head, much of her squirt juice went directly into my mouth.

Her squirt lasted a long time. Because of her angle, it shot high up in the air, raining down on Emmie in front of me, and even reaching behind her, landing on the carpeted floors.

When it was over, Aunt Ruth could say nothing. She only breathed in and out heavily for a couple seconds. I could feel her suddenly heavy breath against the back of my sack.

A moment of silence passed before me and Aunt Jen moved out of position and sat on the bed across each other.

"You guys, I'm so sorry!!!" Aunt Ruth panicked.

"Aunt Ruth, it's okay. I expected it." I answered.

"You expected it?" She looked at my glistening chin. "Oh my God, did it get in your mouth! That's so gross! I'm sorry!"

Me and Emmie both laughed. I said "Aunt Ruth, I promise it's okay! I made a little bit of a mess too, remember?"

Aunt Ruth looked over at Emmie, who was standing up and looking for a rag to clean up both herself and the newly moistened carpet. "Oh my goodness it got on you too?!" she said to her daughter.

"Mom, listen to Andrew. It's okay." Emmie said. "We help each other finish and this is how you finish. It's not gross at all."

"Yeah, honestly. Don't worry about it." I added.

Aunt Ruth looked around and shrugged, sighing loudly. I guess she thought to herself...oh well, I guess...or something along those lines.

"These post-workout massages are really great, Mom." Emmie commented, wiping her hair and shoulders free of her mom's inside juice. "I really hope we continue these as long as I'm here."

"I see no reason not to! Andrew, are your balls feeling better? I'm so sorry about what happened." Aunt Ruth said.

"Yes, much better, thanks for asking." I answered. "That finish really helped too. Thanks, Emmie, for showing me these."

"No problem, cuz." Emmie said back, quickly putting her squirt-absorbing raf in the bathroom.

We all got dressed in a nonchalant fashion and continued with our day. I quarantined myself in my bedroom the majority of the day binging the new Hulu series Normal People. Emmie decided to join me halfway through.

Aunt Ruth had a very busy workday, as I could hear from downstairs.

As I got ready for bed that night, I remembered the sexual -- or...apparently non-sexual activities of the day. Somehow, someway, I got to eat my aunt's pussy and she quirted in my mouth. She sucked my dick and my cum had touched her skin. Our private parts almost touched during our yoga session.

I still had a couple more days left before I had to go back to work. I couldn't wait to see what else was on the way.


12