Aunt Shelly

Story Info
Aunt Shelly brings the family closer together.
23.4k words
4.75
500k
297
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,280 Followers

Brian had always thought his Aunt Shelly was one of the most beautiful women in the world. Many times he had masturbated while thinking of her, her long blonde hair down to her waist, her sparkling blue eyes and wide generous smile. He also liked her long slim legs, which she always seemed to showcase with either a short skirt or short shorts. But in any event, her legs were an enticing sight at all times. And she had full breasts. Many times Brian had been able to see her hard nipples firmly pressing against the material of her blouse or t‑shirt. Each time he had had to masturbate as quickly as possible, so excited did it make him.

So his excitement at being told by his mother that she had volunteered him to help Shelly with her yard work and gardening for the day actually made his heart beat with excitement. A whole day getting to see her! He couldn't wait. First thing the next morning Brian presented himself at his aunt's house. It was only about a 10‑minute bicycle ride normally, but Brian was so excited that it only took him 5 minutes. After waiting for a minute after ringing the doorbell, the door was opened and there she was, standing there still in her nightgown.

"Good morning, Brian," she said, smiling at him. "I didn't expect you so early. Would you like to have some breakfast with me? Have you eaten?"

"Well, yeah," he said, stammering. "I didn't eat before I came over."

"Then come in and sit down," she said, holding the door open for him.

Almost holding his breath, Brian brushed by her, feeling her nightgown on his arm as he went by. He went into the kitchen and sat down and Shelly produced another plate and utensils and filled the plate for him. Brian had a hard time eating and not overtly staring at her. Her breasts were clearly visible through the diaphanous material of her nightgown and Brian could easily see her hard nipples. They finished eating and Shelly quickly cleared the dishes.

"I'll just change and be right back," she said with a smile.

Brian was still very nervous as he waited. She was so beautiful. She was his father's baby sister and had been divorced since her short marriage ended a year before. Brian looked a lot like his father. He was tall, over six feet, and weighed 190 pounds. As a senior on the football team, he played both quarterback and end. He also played basketball and was generally in very good condition.

Shelly quickly returned, having changed into a pair of loose shorts and a t‑shirt that had been torn off just below her breasts. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. They went outside and Shelly explained to Brian her plans of what she wanted to do. Side by side they started working and were very quickly hot and sweaty. Brian could clearly see Shelly's breasts when she bent over and his cock was hard as a rock in his shorts. It was finally so hot that Brian pulled his t-shirt off and mopped his face and head with it. He had just tossed it aside when he noticed Shelly staring at him.

"Why don't we work around back for a while," she suggested. "That way the house will shield the sun a little bit."

Brian picked up his shirt and followed Shelly into the backyard which was completely enclosed by a big wooden fence. Shelly pointed out what she wanted done and grabbed a ladder and some trimming shears and went to trim the orange tree.

"Brian, will you hold the ladder for me?" she asked.

"Sure," Brian replied, coming over to brace the ladder so she could safely climb up to trim the tree.

As he watched her go up the ladder, Brian noticed that Shelly not only had no panties on, but that her pussy had no hair on it. As he stared, he could easily see the pink interior of her pussy as she leaned over to trim the tree. His cock felt like it would break, it was so hard. Finally Shelly finished and descended the ladder, her eyes noticing the substantial bulge in Brian's shorts.

"Maybe we should go for a swim and cool off for a minute," Shelly suggested. "It's really hot."

"Yeah, it sure is," Brian agreed.

"Last one in..." Shelly said, turning and running towards the pool, diving in and surfacing finally at the far side. "I lost my..."

"There they are," Brian said, seeing Shelly's shorts rising to the surface right where Shelly had dived into the pool. "I'll get them," he said, diving in and grabbing them, holding them aloft for her to see.

"Oh, just put them on the side," Shelly said. "I'll get them when I get out. And this too," she said, ducking down in the water and surfacing with her t-shirt in her hand, which she tossed across the pool to land next to her shorts on the side. "This is better anyway," she said, floating on her back.

Brian could see her breasts sticking out of the water, her nipples hard and erect. Brian watched her floating, his cock impossibly hard in his shorts. Then Shelly rolled over and swam beneath the water towards Brian. He watched her shadow as it approached and then she shot out of the water next to him, her hands grasping the side of the pool and vaulting herself to a sitting position on the side, facing the water. He stared as she placed the heels of her feet on the drain edge of the pool, effectively spreading her pussy open right in front of him.

"That felt so good," she said, leaning back and shaking her head, water flying from her long blonde hair. "Brian, maybe you could suck my pussy for me before we go back to work," she said, staring him straight in the eyes, one hand drifting down between her legs to spread her pussy lips apart. "Do you think you could do that?" she asked, a finger sliding up and down between her pussy lips.

Without replying Brian turned and buried his face in his Aunt Shelly's pussy, his tongue instantly sliding up into her. Brian wasn't a virgin and he had sucked pussy a couple of times, but he had never sucked anything like this pussy. The total lack of hair made it much easier to eat and this was his Aunt Shelly, his father's sister whose pussy he was sucking. Brian sucked and licked her pussy until she moaned and he tasted a flood of sweet juices which he eagerly lapped up.

"Umm, that was very nice," Shelly said, reaching down and cupping Brian's chin in her hand. "You must like eating pussy."

"I like yours," Brian answered truthfully.

"Well, I think you should come here every morning first thing and eat my pussy for me to start the day," she said with a smile. "That would be nice for both of us, wouldn't it?"

"I'll say!" Brian replied. "You mean it?"

"I most certainly do," Shelly replied. "A talent like that shouldn't go to waste. You're not eating anyone else's pussy in the morning first thing, are you?"

"N-no, of course not," Brian replied. "Who would I?"

"Well..."

"I mean, there's only mom and sis," he said.

"Never mind," Shelly said. "Let's get back to work."

Brian pulled himself up out of the water, his cock bulging in his shorts, hard and almost painful from its constriction.

"That looks uncomfortable," Shelly said, indicating his cock.

"Sort of," Brian agreed, resisting the urge to reach down and rearrange himself.

"I think you should just take them off," Shelly said. "You'd be a lot more comfortable."

"You mean it?"

"Sure. Besides, I really do want to see your cock," she said. "Aren't I terrible? What must you think of me?"

"No, no, I don't think so," Brian quickly reassured her. "You're like a dream."

"A dream!" Shelly laughed. "I hope it's a wet one. So go ahead, take 'em off."

Blushing, Brian undid his shorts and pushed them down, all ten inches of his cock springing straight out in front of him as he stepped out of his shorts. He didn't know what to do with his hands so he reached down and picked up his shorts.

"My god," Shelly breathed. "Look at the size of it! You're bigger than your father!"

"My father!" Brian exclaimed. "How would you? I mean, he's your brother."

"Oh, I've seen his cock before," Shelly said. "You're definitely bigger. I've got to suck it," she said, sinking to her knees in front of him. "It's just so delicious looking," she said as she reached out and wrapped her hand around the shaft, her fingers not even coming close to meeting. "This is incredible," she said, opening her mouth and letting her tongue slide out to bathe the head of his cock. "Tastes nice," she said, opening her mouth wide and letting the head sit on her tongue, gently closing her lips around it as her tongue slid all over, probing the slit. "So big," she said, opening her mouth wide and pressing forward, inch by inch Brian's cock disappearing into her mouth as she opened her throat to accept it.

She stopped for a moment, sucking on him, milking him with her mouth and throat, then she pushed again and the last few inches slowly disappeared into her mouth. She stopped, her face pressed into the hair at the base of his cock. Then she slowly pulled her head back, his cock appearing inch by inch until only her tongue remained in contact with it, stuck in the slit at the end.

"Umm, I like that," she said, opening her mouth once more and slowly engulfing his cock.

Brian just stared, his mouth hanging open as Shelly slowly fucked her own mouth on his cock, taking him all the way down into her throat each time. It drove him crazy and he only wanted to cum. His balls ached from all the stimulation. Then Shelly wrapped one hand around his cock and the other around his balls as she continued to suck him off. Brian groaned and saw that Shelly was looking up at him, watching him as she sucked on his cock.

"Cum in my mouth," she said, releasing him for a moment. "I want you to cum in my mouth," she said, and then resumed sucking on him.

She didn't have to wait long as Brian was way past the point of no return. A strangled cry escaped from his throat as his balls spasmed, hot cum shooting through his cock and into Shelly's sucking mouth. He could feel her tongue sliding all around the head of his cock as she sucked on him. He felt like his whole body was involved as his balls pumped spurt after spurt of cum into her mouth. It seemed like an eternity before he finally stopped cumming. He looked down and saw Shelly smiling at him as she licked her lips.

"That was very tasty," she said. "I hope you'll let me do that again."

"I can't believe how good that felt," Brian gasped. "It was incredible!"

"You have a wonderful cock," Shelly said as she got to her feet, reaching out to hold his diminished cock in her hand. "Now it won't be in your way and we can get some work done," she said with a laugh as she released him. "Come on."

Brian laughed as he joined her, working hard and enjoying every minute of it, being able to look up at any point and see Shelly, to admire her full breasts swinging with hard nipples, sweat dripping from their hardened points. He liked it the most seeing her from behind when she would bend over. The sight of her bald pussy and ass made his cock throb. They finally finished the back yard and stood looking at each other, out of breath, hot and sweaty.

"I'd say it's time to go for another swim, wouldn't you?" Shelly said.

"I'm ready," Brian agreed.

"I want you to think about sucking my pussy while you're swimming," Shelly said. "Think about what it tastes like, how it feels, what it looks like," she said. "I want to see how hard your cock can get from just thinking of me," she explained.

Brian was blushing as he dove into the water. His cock was already half hard from just being around her. Now thinking of how good her pussy had tasted brought him to full hardness before he broke the surface. When he did, he shot up out of the water and then rolled over onto his back, his cock sticking up in the air.

"Ooh, you must have really liked the taste of my pussy," Shelly said with a laugh as she dove into the water, surfacing next to him. "I like that," she said, grasping him in her hand. "I like that a lot."

Brian rolled away from her and swam beneath the surface to the side of the pool, exploding up out of the water and onto the side, standing up with his hard cock out in front of him.

"Come here," Shelly said as she got out of the pool. "Bring your cock over here," she said, sitting down on a chaise lounge.

Brian walked over to her, his ten inches of hard cock swinging in front of him. When he got in front of her, she grabbed his cock in her hand and opened her mouth, taking him in and licking and sucking on him for a minute. Then she gave him one more good wet lick and released him.

"Fuck me, Brian, fuck me with that big hard cock of yours," Shelly said to her nephew. "Come on, Brian, stick your cock in my pussy right now," she said, bringing her knees up and laying back, her hand between her legs playing in her pussy. "Fuck me, Brian," she said, sliding a finger in and out of herself, then bringing it up to her mouth and sucking on it.

Brian just stared at his aunt laying splayed out in front of him, her beautiful bald pussy spread open, begging for him to fuck her. He couldn't believe this. He grabbed his cock in his hand and dropped to his knees, his cock pointing right at Shelly's pussy.

"That's it, Brian, fuck me, fuck me with your big cock," she urged him, her fingers still busy in her pussy.

Brian leaned forward and began to rub his cock up and down between her spread pussy lips, feeling her juices make his cock wet and slippery. He rubbed some more and then slid to the entrance of her hole, the head of his cock lodged just inside of her.

"That's it, Brian, fuck me, fuck me now," Shelly said, trying to lift her hips to impale herself on his cock.

Brian slowly pushed forward, feeling the hot velvety warmth of his aunt's pussy enveloping his cock inch by inch as he pressed into her. Shelly was moaning one long passionate sound as her nephew's huge cock filled her pussy. When she felt him pressed up against her ass, totally buried in her, she reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"That feels so good," she said. "Now fuck me, show me what you can do."

Brian could barely contain himself. Shelly's pussy felt like none that he had been in, even if there had only been three others before this. This was incredible. It was like being in a milking machine as her pussy muscles massaged his cock as he began to slide in and out. Shelly gasped each time he pushed back into her, sighing when he pulled out. He couldn't believe how tight her pussy was. She was an adult who had been married. The other girls his own age he had fucked hadn't been this tight. And that tightness was having its effect. It seemed like he had just begun and Brian felt his balls churning in anticipation of his incipient orgasm. Shelly was writhing beneath him as he slammed his cock in and out of her. He looked down and saw her pussy lips clinging to the shaft of his cock as he pulled back, then disappearing inside of herself as he drove back in. And then he lost it and cum was shooting from his cock into Shelly's pussy. She felt his orgasm and milked him, using her pussy to get every last drop of cum from him. Slowly she felt his cock stop spurting and then shrink. When he pulled himself out of her she sat up, a big smile on her face.

"That was very, very nice," she said. "I love the way your big cock fills my pussy. Did you like it?"

"That was the best I've ever felt," Brian said, shaking his head. "Just the best."

"Come here and let me suck your cock clean for you," Shelly said, reaching out for him.

Brian stared in amazement as Shelly began to suck on his cock, all covered with their combined cum. But she sucked him for a couple of minutes, cleaning him thoroughly before stopping, leaving him half hard again.

"Umm, that's the best," she said as he stepped back. "I love the taste of dirty cock straight out of a pussy. Did that excite you?" she asked, seeing his cock hardening.

"Yes," Brian admitted.

"Good. It should," Shelly laughed. "But now it's your turn," she said, leaning back and spreading her legs. "You clean me up now."

"You mean eat your pussy with my cum in it?" Brian asked, a shocked look on his face.

"Uh-huh," Shelly said with a smile. "You'll love it, believe me. You do want to come over in the mornings and eat my pussy, don't you?" she asked. When he nodded she continued. "Well, I might not always be alone, or maybe I was with someone. I mean, my pussy might be full of cum. You'll never know. But you have to come every day, never miss one, or I won't let you come any more," she said. "Do you still want to come?"

"Yes," Brian said after an initial hesitation, nodding his head.

"Of course, I'll probably let you fuck me too. I mean, I can't just let that beautiful cock go to waste. Now suck my pussy clean for me," she said, sliding her fingers up and down between her spread pussy lips.

Brian slowly sank to his knees, staring at Shelly's cum-filled pussy staring at him. Taking a deep breath he leaned forward, leading the way with his tongue into her swampy pussy. He tasted the stickiness that was his own cum and tasted the tangy juices that were Shelly's, swirling them around in his mouth as he licked and sucked. When he finally had to swallow, he could taste it down into his stomach. And it didn't taste that bad at all, he realized as he continued to suck Shelly's pussy, now more eagerly. After a few minutes her pussy was clean, all of the cum that had filled her sucked out by Brian. He sat up on his knees, pussy juices and cum smeared all over his face.

"Umm, that was wonderful," Shelly said, leaning forward and licking his face. "You taste nice," she said, continuing to lick his face. "Very nice," she said, sliding her tongue across his cheek to trace his lips. "Very nice," she said, sliding her tongue between his lips, into his mouth to seek out his tongue.

Brian responded, kissing his aunt, their tongues swirling together. Shelly brought his hands up to her breasts, holding them tight against her. Brian kneaded them, feeling their fullness, his fingers automatically finding and rolling her nipples, pulling on them as Shelly moaned into his mouth. Then Shelly pushed him away, laughing.

"You've got to stop," she said. "What will people say! Now get dressed and go home. And don't forget to be here first thing in the morning."

"What time?" Brian asked, finding his shorts and pulling them on, stuffing his cock into them.

"Oh, 7:30," Shelly said. "Is that too early for you?"

"No, no, 7:30," Brian said, nodding.

"Say hi to your mom for me," Shelly said. "Tell her to call me."

"Okay," Brian agreed, a little uncomfortable. "You won't tell her anything..."

"Of course not," Shelly laughed. "I'll let you do that."

"Oh, I won't, believe me," Brian insisted.

"I know you won't," Shelly said. "Now get on home."

"Bye," Brian said, turning to leave. "I'll be here right on time," he said as he opened the gate. "If you really want me to."

"You better be here," Shelly said. "My pussy will be waiting for you. The back door will be open. You can just let yourself in. My room is the first one on the left up the stairs. Just let yourself in; you can undress downstairs. Then just come up to my room and suck my pussy. I don't care if I'm awake or not. Okay? Can you do that?"

"Yes," Brian replied, nodding.

"See you in the morning then," Shelly said, smiling at him as he closed the gate behind himself. "Ahh," she sighed, shaking her head. "That was just wonderful."

The next morning Brian arrived right at seven-thirty at Shelly's house. He let himself into the backyard and then into the house. He couldn't hear any sounds, so he quietly undressed and crept up the stairs. Going to the first door on the left, he looked in, seeing Shelly naked on the bed, still sleeping. He hesitated, not sure whether to proceed or not. He knew what she had said, but he was still worried about the fact that this was his aunt and was she teasing him or not. What if she was and she woke up angry with him. But she had insisted, he remembered. Made him promise.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,280 Followers