Auntie and I Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,625 Followers

Auntie smiled, her hands working in well-oiled rhythm. "Huh?" she said, a tiny, strange little word that seemed perfect. Her eyes asked the question along with her mouth, and I gave her the answer I think she was hoping for. I came in a gusher, spurting high in the air in a hot, splattering mess. My voice went free with a deep, moaning bellow. It's still, to this day, the most extraordinary orgasm of my life. There was so much behind it — the women of the art class, Maria, the unexpected exhibitionism in front of them, even the Japanese girl was in there somewhere — but it was Auntie, dear sweet sexy Auntie, she was the one with her hands on me. She was the one I dreamt of. The emotional aspect of it took it to a whole 'nother place. A place of heavenly rapture and drug-like intoxication.

"Wow!" Auntie said, her eyes wide as she stroked spurt after spurt out of me. "Big cocks don't always have a lot in 'em, but yikes, honey, you got some reserves! You been saving it up for me?"

Auntie winked at me, and my blurry mind melted even more. Where was this expertise coming from? My sweet aunt had played with enough big cocks to know their differences? And she thought mine was worthy of being in that category? And oh my God that felt good! She's a fucking expert! Will she do it again another day?

She wiped up the considerable mess with the bottom part of her dress, and then she took it off over her head. She wore only panties, her spectacularly firm, amazingly soft-looking tits bare before my eyes for the first time. "So messy," she said, winking again as she casually folded the dress to keep the slippery goo inside. "I'm going to soak this in the sink and go to bed. We've had a long day. Sweet dreams, Jon."

And then I was alone. I lay there for quite a while, sweatpants still down around my ankles, a film of stickiness all over my stomach and thighs from Auntie's quick wipe-up of the mess. I didn't want to move. I didn't want to touch myself. I could still feel Auntie's hand, like a phantom, and I didn't want it to go away.

I gathered my senses and went to my room. Toad Harbor was a ghost town at night, and the apartment was as quiet as death. I stood in the shadowy light of my bedside lamp and I heard her. Auntie. It was nothing but breath, and the barely perceptible sound of her mattress moving. She was trying to be quiet and doing a good job of it. I put my ear to the wall. Her breath was short. She was close. Her breathing went silent and the mattress jerked, a little bit louder, to a new rhythm. Finally an exhale, deep, with a soft, sweet moan. Toad Harbor was silent again, and people were dreaming.

riverboy
riverboy
4,625 Followers