Auntie and I Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I contemplated it all, in those quiet moments when I was sketching amongst the soaring gulls, I decided it was why showing myself to them was so exciting. It was mutual desire. The forbidden kind. Being hard in front of horny married women made me harder, and cumming in front of them was an intoxicating thrill. Both times I'd retreated to the upstairs feeling embarrassed, but I was slowly realizing I should have played it differently. Not cocky, or anything like that, just more confident. They were there because they wanted to be there, and I was, too. They came back the second time knowing it would be even sexier, and they all seemed excited about continuing. The only thing I worried about was whether any of them would be able to tell that Auntie and I had taken things to another level in private.

-

That Tuesday's art class felt like a gathering of friends. Auntie had mentioned a few times what "great girls" they all were, and she was right. The wine drinking that always started things felt more like a party.

"I was thinking we'd do a doggy style pose today, girls," Auntie said. "Do you all find it as erotic as I do, or would you rather draw my...pussy? Do you mind me using that kind of language?"

"Well I'm the oldest and I don't mind," Ginette said. "And I vote for doggy style. Never thought I'd say those words..."

Everyone laughed. Dina spoke up. "Ginette gets to choose tonight, being our elder and all."

"You stinker, Dina," Ginette said. "I'm not that much older than you."

More laughter and more drinking. Auntie and I were in our robes. I didn't get to choose panty color because she wasn't wearing any. The tall box of "Sunset Blush" wine took a serious hit, and then we were naked and the women's eyes were all on us. It was their first look at Auntie in all her glory, her nipples aroused and her pussy freshly groomed, smooth and bare all around the flower-like folds of flesh that felt so good in my mouth, with just some short, soft hair above. My cock was growing fast, rising up into the energy of the room.

"Holy shit, here we go," Meredith said, watching it.

Auntie climbed onto the daybed on her hands and knees, looking like a woman who was put on earth to be sexy.

"Please tell us you'll model for us even after Jon goes back to school," Meredith said.

Auntie looked pleased. "You want me to?"

"And maybe...some of the rest of us could try, too," Celine said. "After Jon goes, I mean."

"Sure," Auntie said. "That sounds great. Maybe we could try a girl-on-girl pose, or something like that. Aren't you sad you're going to miss it, Jon?"

"That's almost worth quitting school for," I said, winking at Celine, like a real ladies' man.

I climbed onto the bed on my knees. I heard some whispered gasps from the women when my hard cock neared its target. I wanted everyone to know it was just a pose so I made sure they could all see me push my throbbing erection down with my hand before my body touched Auntie's beautiful ass.

When I felt the warmth of her wet pussy against the top of my cock I moaned. The quiet room seemed to amplify it, or maybe I really did moan that loud. Auntie made the same sexy "ohh ho" noise she does when I enter her for real.

After we settled in our pose, Auntie spoke. "I don't know how your view is, girls, but if you can see him between my legs you've got a choice. Draw it there, or don't and make it look like real fucking."

"How about if you move your arms out in front of you," Meredith said, "so we can see your tit all squished against the bed. That's hot."

"Like this?" Auntie said, reaching way out in front of herself, clutching the bed sheet with her fingers.

"Wicked hot," Meredith said.

The women all got busy with their drawings. I stayed as still as I could, thinking that was the best for the pose, holding Auntie's warm hips in my hands.

"You should be moving, Jon," Auntie said. "They need to incorporate the action."

I started a slow fucking movement. My cock hardened more, making better contact with Auntie's pussy. She was incredibly wet and slippery, the way she always seemed to be.

"Good...Goddd!" Ginette said quietly, her eyes watching the movement of my body.

"You like this pose, Ginette?" Auntie asked.

"It's...really good," she said. "I wish my husband would try it sometime."

"Ask him to," Auntie said. "Guys love it."

I was hoping the women would start discussing sex positions and their preferences, but the sound of charcoal on rough paper took over the silence again. They were hard at work.

I kept moving. A long stretch of time passed. I'd drifted into that alternate reality again, that dreamlike place that Auntie's soft warmth often took me to. My cock had partially softened for a while, but then I started thinking about Celine posing with Auntie, right there on the daybed. How would they do it, I wondered? Maybe one of them kissing the other's tits? Maybe Auntie's tongue on one of Celine's crazy long nipples? My cock was fully hard again, slipping through the comforting caress of Auntie's wet pussy lips. Without realizing it I'd started moving even more, longer thrusts through the juicy wet warmth at the top of Auntie's thighs. Maybe, I speculated, they'll go full-out and pose in a girl-on-girl sixty-nine. Auntie's breathy, lusty voice pulled me out of my dream...

"Christ," she said, "I'm gonna cum if you keep rubbing against me like that. Fuck I'm horny! All right, just put it in me. You girls won't tell, will you?"

"We're good. Do what you gotta do, girl," Meredith said.

Still half lost in my dream, I wasn't sure what to do. Auntie's hand reached under and did the deed, her moaning groan holding everyone's rapt attention as I sunk into her. She huffed out some whispery giggles. I was wondering if I should put on an act, pretend it was our first time, but I didn't. Auntie didn't either. I could easily glance at the women's faces, but it was hard to tell what thoughts were in their heads. They seemed surprised, which I was glad of, but maybe it was just because my big cock was deep inside their teacher. That alone was pretty surprising.

"Erotic art, girls," Auntie said, her voice breathy and sexy, reminding the staring, mesmerized women of their task. "I don't know how long our young stud model is gonna last, so get to it."

The women's heads all started a frantic up and down, eyes on us, eyes on their work, eyes on us. The sound of charcoal scratching on rough paper took over all our ears, punctuated by Auntie's little huffs and quiet moans when I moved a little. I was trying to stay still, but it was impossible. Even when I was still, my cock was throbbing and Auntie's pussy felt alive. I felt the near danger of orgasm without a single thrust. It was extraordinarily intense, like a tantric yoga pose I'd never heard of, and soon my own breathing was loud and I felt the sheen of sweat all over me. I started to feel woozy.

Auntie looked back over her shoulder at me. "How you doin', slugger?" she asked.

"I don't think I can be still," I said.

"You can move," she said.

"Really?"

"Sure. Just gentle. No hard stuff."

Ginette's quiet voice was the only reaction when my slow thrusting began. "Good...Goddd," she said.

Auntie looked at her. "Too much?" she asked.

"Never," Ginette said. "Words tend to slip out of me. I'm fine. This is more fun than knittin', I'll tell you that."

The others chuckled, heads tilting between down and up, charcoal pencils working. Knowing Ginette was okay relaxed me. I closed my eyes, held my hands on Auntie's hips and fucked her as slowly as I'd ever done. I was surprised it was less intense than the squeezing throbbing that holding still had been.

"You guys want some wine?" I heard Meredith say, her voice close. I opened my eyes and she was there, standing next to us, with two full glasses in her hands. I'd been lost in an eyes closed, hip thrusting dream for I don't know how long.

"Thanks," Auntie said. She looked back at me. "Stay in me, all right? It'll be less x-rated."

She pushed her upper body up and rose up against me. My arm went around her, just below her tits, to support her. After I'd done it I wished I hadn't — we looked like lovers who were much to familiar with each other.

"God, you two are beautiful," Meredith said. "This is a first for me. I've never seen anyone...like this, before."

Auntie gulped her wine. "That makes good art, when you're seeing something with new eyes," she said.

I drank my 'Sunset Blush' down in two big gulps. When Meredith walked away with our glasses I was already feeling the buzz.

Auntie dropped down into her pose again, like a sexy little doggy, arms out in front of her, hands clutching at the sheets. I started moving inside her, glad to resume again. Auntie moaned like she was glad, too.

Maybe it was the wine that made everything feel different. Is Auntie doing that on purpose with her pussy muscles, I wondered? If she is, she needs to stop. But how do I say that in front of the class? What she was doing felt ridiculously good, and I could feel my hips loosening. Looser hips means longer thrusts, and Auntie responded. My cock hardened even more and we were fucking for real, Auntie's rising moans telling me she was getting as lost as I was. Soon, we couldn't find our way back so we just kept going, climbing, aware of our audience and climbing higher because of them. I was thrusting my full length, out to the tip and in with a slap of our bodies and my balls, the noise of us thudding together rising with the volume of our voices.

"Oh yeah, fuck me!" she commanded. "Fuck the shit outta me!"

I threw my head back and looked at the ceiling, my cock thrusting deep and hard and fast. I fucked her harder, longer, and with even more energy than our wildest private sessions. Auntie was howling, lost in the euphoria the way I was. The crazy thrill of what we were doing was driving us higher and higher.

Auntie orgasmed the way she sometimes does when she's really wound up — loud and proud with shuddering spasms that left her with little control, her thighs twitching, legs shaking, her lungs gasping air between loud exclamations, desperate for oxygen to feed her hot blood. I came the way I do when she drives me wild — animalistic grunts huffing out of my open mouth, my big cock hot and slippery as it pulled out of her, my hand pumping it, gobs of cream splattering all over her writhing body.

"Oh...My...God," Meredith said. Nobody else said a word.

Auntie turned her head toward them, her mouth open, breathing hard. "Sorry," she said. I felt like blurting out an apology, too.

"Don't be," Meredith said. "Just another quiet night in Toad Harbor, right girls?"

There were nods and agreement all around. I was relieved and I could tell Auntie was, too.

"You'll need a towel," Meredith said, leaping into action. There was a hand towel over by the wash-up sink by the back stairs. She hustled over to get it and she was next to us quickly, looking like she wanted to do the wiping up herself. I held out my hand and she gave it to me, and she stood there, breathing in the fumes of carnal combustion.

Cleaner but sticky, Auntie and I donned our robes and the class resumed as if everything was normal, with Auntie making the rounds, teaching one-on-one. I was bolder and walked around looking at the women's work, too, impressed by the energy in some of the drawings. Phoebe's was very good, as usual. I was pleased the women were happy to have me look at their work.

I said goodbye and went up the creaky stairs feeling better about things. It was an odd turn of events — I should have been more embarrassed after what had happened, but I was less. I started thinking about porn actors working in front of a crew, wondering if they got the same thrill I did, or if it was just a job. Auntie came up a little while later and we spoon fucked on the couch in front of an old black and white movie on TV. My summer in Maine was staring to take a set, a comfortable pattern that was crazy and far from normal.