Auntie Em Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We developed a nice, steady rhythm that kept us quite charged up but wasn't going to send either of us over the edge for a while.

Mom held on to the edge of the sink and shoved her ass back at me each time I went deep. "Fuck me, Aaron, baby," she moaned. "Give me all you've got."

Knowing that I wasn't going to cum for a long while if we kept fucking the way we were, I decided to up the ante a bit.

To Mom's disappointment, I pulled completely out of her. She pushed back at me. "Put it back in, baby," she pleaded. "I'm not through yet. Fuck Mommy some more."

I shoved my fingers inside her juicing pussy for a bit of lubrication, pulled them out and began massaging her asshole.

"Ooooohhh," Mom said, her voice betraying her horniness. "You want to take Mommy in her ass?"

"Not only do I want to fuck your ass," I told her, "I'm gonna fuck your puckered little hole until it gets as wide as a baseball bat."

My fingers entered Mom's box one more time, scooped up some more of her love offering and pressed my forefinger at the entrance to her bowels. I shoved my finger inside her ass all the way to the last knuckle. I held it still for a second or two and then began fucking her asshole with it.

She wiggled her ass wildly. "Oh, yeah, baby," she said in a low, husky voice. "That feels so fucking good. Fuck my asshole. Fuck my asshole with your fingers. Aaaaiiiieeee! Fuck me!"

I inserted my middle finger alongside my first and fucked her with my fingers for three or four minutes before I pulled them out. I put my hand on her shoulder. "Suck my fingers," I told her. "Taste your pussy and your nasty ass at the same time."

Mom turned her head, stuck out her tongue and licked my fingers. "Put them in your mouth," I demanded. "Taste them proper like."

She did as she was told.

I withdrew my fingers, grabbed on to both ass cheeks and lined the head of my cock up against the opening to her dirty brown hole. "You like the taste of your ass on my fingers?" I asked.

"Fuck, yes," she shrieked. "Fuck, yes."

I pushed against her sphincter muscle. "Shove it in my ass," Mom yelled. "Shove it all the way in. Now!"

How I kept from ripping her ass wide open, I'll never know. I wasn't all that big in the cock department, but I was pretty sure Mom wasn't used to having her ass invaded so often as to be used to it.

But, shove, I did. It was a bit difficult at first, getting the head all the way in, but when I did get it in, the rest of my fuck pole followed it on in like it was meant to be there.

Mom yelled quite loudly the first time I entered her ass. I quit moving. "You want me to quit?" I asked.

Mom giggled a bit. "You do," she said breathlessly, "and I'll fucking disown you."

I reached around Mom's waist and pressed both forefingers against the sides of her hooded clitoris and massaged it lightly. I resumed my pounding of her ass with a vengeance.

Almost immediately, Mom began taking air into her lungs in short, quick breaths, almost as though she was hyperventilating. An obstruction of some sort caused her to wheeze on every intake. Her body trembled and shook. From the top of her head all the way down to the bottoms of her feet, she trembled. Had it not been for the fact that my cock was lodged deep within Mom's bowels, I think I would have been knocked plumb out of the saddle a couple of times.

Her tremors continued. Her breathing quickened. Her wheezing had been replaced by a long series of short groans. "Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm," she said over and over again.

Suddenly, Mom slumped over the sink, her body still and nearly lifeless. Every once in a while she would make a feeble attempt to raise her head and say a word or two, but could only mutter something high-pitched and unintelligible. I noticed the wheezing had returned.

I stayed behind Mom with my cock still buried in her ass, waiting; waiting not quite so patiently for her to come to herself. Finally, she called out my name.

"Aaron, baby," she began. "Dear sweet, Aaron. Where have you been all my life?"

My only reply was to ease my pole almost completely out of her shitter and then shove it back in again. I did it a second time, a third time and then continued pumping my rod in and out of her ass.

Mom soon joined in the fray. Took her a while to get in synch, but she did. Pushed her ass back along the shaft of my cock as I was shoving it up her colon. Made a right fair amount of noise, we did; her hunkers slapping against my stomach and groin with unparalleled urgency. She had gotten into the rhythm quite well.

"Cum, Aaron, baby," Mom said in a low voice, meant only for my ears. "I want to feel your stuff coating the insides of my bowels. Flood my ass with your sweet tasting man juices." She wiggled her ass for emphasis.

I guess she could feel my shaft enlarging in preparation for sending a load of white hot jizz up into her ass, because she began to shout. "It's coming, baby," she said. I can feel it just as sure as I know my son has his cock in his mother's ass."

Hearing Mom talk dirty like that made my nut sacks release their load of spunk. My baby making juices sped up my urethra and out into her ass. Only, they wouldn't be making any babies this time around. Instead, I took a bit of pride in knowing that I was giving her a seminal enema. Damned if that didn't turn me on even more.

Six times I shot my splooge up inside Mom's ass. Or was it seven. Hell, I don't know. The way I was feeling, I felt extremely fortunate to be able to count to one.

Just when I thought I was finished cumming, Mom's sphincter muscle squeezed my cock like a vice. I almost died on the spot! I could barely keep from passing out, the sensations were so overwhelming.

I shot one more big load into her bowels and then fell forward onto Mom's back, exhausted and unable to move. We remained in that position until my wilted stick of man flesh slipped out of Mom's ass.

When I felt I was capable of standing on my own, I backed away from our unholy embrace. The backs of my legs hit a chair and I plopped my ass right down in it. Mom was a bit slower to move, but, finally, we were both facing each other across the table.

Her eyes were still glazed over a bit as she looked at me and said, "I really get turned on when I get fucked like that."

"You mean when you get it in the ass?"

Mom reached across the table and took my hand in hers. "I mean when I get fucked like that anywhere a man can plant his big ole cunt pleaser. In my ass. In my pussy. In my mouth and down my throat. And even between my titties."

"All I want to do is make you happy," I told her.

Mom squeezed my hand. "Baby, you keep on making Mommy happy like that and you'll spoil me rotten."

"That's the name of the game, Mom. The name of the game."

About that time Auntie Em came into the kitchen, stuck her nose high in the air and gave an exaggerated sniff.

"Smells like someone's been pretty busy," she said.

Mom's face fairly beamed. "We have, Emma. We have. Sit down here and let us tell you all about it."

12