Auntie Liz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes flared when I took hold of myself and pulled out, because her pussy was basically floating, I'd pumped her so full.

Slightly trembling, I got on my back on the grass and pulled her on top of me and gently stroked a hand over her back while we both tried to catch our breath.

She lifted her head, pointed at me and mumbled, "Tomorrow, I'm riding you... cowgirl." Then she dropped her head and kind of collapsed on top of me, though I could feel her smiling against my chest.

"Cowgirl," I whispered to myself. Though I had no idea what it was, the way my dick was twitching, I already knew I was going to enjoy it.

And I was so glad now that I'd agreed to this arrangement. Or I never would have discovered how incredible sex could feel, especially with a lady like my auntie, who was kind enough to teach me things I'd only ever dreamed of.

12