Auntie's Panties Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway, at some point in the afternoon, Vonnie gave me a smile, and crooked her finger at me.

"Okay, you've done enough for now. Time for your reward," she giggled, turning toward the stairs. "Follow me, stud."

Somehow, I managed not to step on my dick as I trailed behind her, and found myself in her bedroom, watching her peel the shirt off over her head.

"Can you fuck right now, or do you need some more time?" she asked, twirling her finger in her thick red hair. "I could give you another lesson in cunnilingus if you aren't ready yet," she offered, "but you're pretty good already."

"Cunni-what?" I asked, not really paying attention. I was too busy staring at her tits.

"Cunnilingus," she repeated, flicking her tongue at me in explanation. "Licking pussy... Muffin munching... Tasting twat... Going south with your mouth... Going downtown... A box lunch at the Y... Get the idea?"

"Oh, right," I smiled. "I like your pussy. It tastes delicious."

"Thank you," she laughed. "How many nephews get to say that to their Aunts?"

"Don't know," I replied. "How many nephews have an Aunt as hot as you?"

Vonnie blushed, and stepped over to me. Her lips were quickly on mine, kissing me with passion and heat. I wrapped her in my arms, and held her tight, undoing her bra as I did.

"Mmmmm," she giggled. "That was pretty slick, buddy. Nicely done." She wriggled free of the garment, and pulled my shirt off too, resting her big boobs against my bare skin. Her hand reached down, and found my cock quite ready for use. "Ooooo. You're hard. Gotta love young men. Always ready for action."

"You're only five years older than me," I reminded her.

"Yes, but most of my lovers have been older men," she explained. "They like younger women, especially with big tits. Takes them longer to get started, but they're not bad in bed. You young guys, especially ones who have learned how to use their hard meat... Mmmmm, so nice to be fucked all night long, over and over."

"Is that what you're doing... Teaching me?" I asked. "Making me a good lover? I was hoping it was more than that."

"Danny?" she chided me, kissing me again. "Honey... Don't get emotional on me, okay? I mean... I love you. You're my best friend, and I love you... but you can't think that there's a happy ending where we get married, have kids, and move to the suburbs."

"We're in the suburbs..." I grinned.

"Listen, smartass!" she gasped, pointing at me with an accusing finger. "This is just for fun. I fuck you. You fuck me. Sex is so wonderful... If we don't screw it up by attaching emotional strings. If that's not enough for you, you can go back to using your hand. I'm your Mother's sister! How can we ever be together openly?!"

I hated to admit it, but she was right. I would always love her, because I always did. Was it possible to feel that way about more than one woman at a time? I suppose. I didn't have enough experience to know yet.

"Sorry Vonnie," I replied. "You're my first. I guess I'm a bit confused."

"So we're good, as is? You can love me as your Aunt, and fuck my brains out on the side?" she asked.

"Yes Ma'am. I'll try."

"Good... because my pussy is lonely," she smiled, reverting to sexy Vonnie. She unzipped her shorts, and stripped the diminutive piece of clothing off. Her thong followed, sliding down her legs. She laid back.

"Let's go!" she giggled. "Don't keep Auntie Vonnie waiting for your big dick! Whip it out, and fuck me!"

"Awww, jeez," I grumbled, as if she was telling me to clean my room. I dropped my pants, peeled off my underwear, and stood, stroking my erection. "Do I really have to?"

"Yes! Fuck my cunt, you lazy boy! Fuck me, or I swear I'll tell your Mother!"

That was a little more than either of us could say straight-faced. We both laughed.

"Okay! Okay! I'll do it!" I smiled, "but I won't like it!" I speared her with my shaft.

"Ooooo, wanna bet?" she smiled, pulling me tight to her, and kissing me again.

"You can't make me!" I added.

"Oh yes I can," she purred, gripping my cock with her pussy. I gasped. "See?"

She was right about that, too. She could make me like it. She could make me love it. She could make me want it more than I'd ever wanted anything before. More than I thought I could ever want anything.

We rolled around the bed for quite a while, taking turns being on top. Since this was always going to be part-tutorial, Vonnie kept her instructor's hat on, and gave me several tidbits about the female libido that were helpful. Unfortunately, as I would undoubtedly come to learn in the future about all women, those tidbits were also confusing.

You'd think that growing up in an all female household, I might have figured women out already, wouldn't you?

Yeah, right. Why should I be any different?

While having all those sisters around, plus Vonnie, had given me an insight into younger girls... Well, women tend to become just a touch more complicated as they grow up, especially modern women.

The most confusing... and, when you have your dick buried balls deep in her pussy, the most applicable tidbit... had to do with the age old question; fast or slow? Hard or gentle? Quick or drawn out? To fuck her brains out, or make love?

How to answer that question... without actually asking it... is the question.

Vonnie's help was to be no help at all.

"No, you can't just ask a woman what to do," she giggled. "Some women will tell you, but the ones who do are not the ones you're really looking for, at least not if you're looking for that 'something more' you mentioned. Those ones want you to just sense it, and read their wants and desires."

I was busy shafting her smoothly, and paused, trying to read her body and expression. She seemed... Pleased?

"So, let me see if I've got this straight," I said, resuming a slow rhythm of strokes into her cunt. "You, um... I mean 'you' in the collective, women in general sense... you want us men to just somehow magically 'know' what turns your crank in bed, without asking?"

She nodded, a flush building on her face.

"And that something that you like can arbitrarily change, from day to day, without reason?" I asked, continuing my movements while I thought.

"Oh fuck, yes... just like that! Right there! Just a little more!" she gasped, raking my butt with her nails. "That's so fucking good!"

I was even more confused now than before. What was I doing right? How did it happen? Did she tell me, or did I 'read' it from her? Should I stop?

"Oh fuck... don't stop, honey!" she hissed.

Okay, note to self... don't stop doing, um, whatever it is that she likes, right at this moment.

"GNNAAAHHHHHNNNNNNN!" she screamed, clawing my back as she came.

I really wish I knew what I did that worked. Good thing I had my instructor with me.

"Oh my god," she panted, rubbing her face with her hand in exasperation. "How did you do that?"

"How did I do what?" I asked. "All I was doing was fucking you, while you explained women to me. Thanks for that, by the way. Now I'm more fucked up than ever. Maybe I'll become a monk."

"No!" she giggled, caressing my face softly. "Don't become a monk. I'll try to be more helpful in the future. Now, keep fucking me... That was a good one. See if you can do it again."

Between my enthusiasm and her direction, we did manage to recreate the orgasm. Three times. It seems I had changed angles slightly when we last rolled over, and I was rubbing across her clit in a particularly pleasing manner. It might not work on every woman, but on Vonnie, it was the fast lane to O-ville. While she was teaching me, I had taught her a little something about herself. That made me happy.

And, on a purely selfish note... she owed me now. I had given her a few really good orgasms, but not yet cum myself.

After the last one, Vonnie was a train wreck, sweating and gasping for air. She patted my chest, asking me to stop.

"Please, my clit is on fire," she whispered. "I need a break, or you'll kill me."

I had never been so proud. Too bad I couldn't tell anybody about it.

We snuggled together for a few minutes, before Vonnie decided she was ready for more.

"Okay, baby," she smiled, "how do you want it? Your choice. You want to fuck my tits? We haven't done that yet."

While the thought of her squeezing those big, soft melons around my cock while I fucked her cleavage, and then spraying my load all over her, was appealing...

"Yesterday, and um, earlier today, you, um, you kind of, um, mentioned your, um..." I stammered nervously. "You said I could, um, like, fuck your ass?"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she smiled, drawing out the word in understanding. "Yes, I did. You like that, huh? You wanna fuck me in the butt?"

"Yes Ma'am," I nodded.

"Okay, we can do that," she giggled. "Go get in the shower, and I'll be in in a minute."

Whatever you say. Oh boy.

I was standing under the warm spray when she pulled the curtain aside and joined me. She immediately grabbed the soap, and lathered her hands, then washed me from top to bottom. I really enjoyed it, as not only her hands, but her body, slid all over me. My dick was like stone, but other than a few soapy strokes of her hand, she avoided too much contact with it.

"Don't want to set that thing off before we get to put it up my ass, do we?" she giggled, kissing me softly. "Okay, you dry off and wait for me in the bedroom. I've got a few things to do in here that I need some privacy for, but I'll be quick."

I didn't know it at the time, but she was talking about flushing out her rectum. She was right. I'd rather not be there for that.

With towel still in hand, I strolled back into her bedroom. There, on the bedside table was her rabbit, and a big bottle of oil, while she had spread a big towel on the bed. Oh yeah. This was going to be fun.

Siobhan was a couple of minutes behind me.

"All clean," she smiled. "Now we can be realllllllly dirty!"

I was sitting on the bed, leaning against the headboard, and she sat next to me. She looked at my cock, which was standing straight up.

"Okay, I can see he's ready for action," she laughed, patting the head like it was a puppy. "Now, a woman's ass isn't quite like her pussy," she explained. "It doesn't get wet on its own, like her pussy does. So..." she picked up the oil, "... we use lube. Lots of lube. I think you'll like it."

Flipping the cap open, she squirted some onto my cock, and spread it with her hand.

"Do you want to lick my ass first, or should we just skip that for now?" I suppose my expression said enough. I hadn't thought about licking her butt hole before. It was an idea that needed time.

"Right... Skip the licking... Oil it is," she giggled, spreading her legs wide, and rolling to her back. She squirted some more onto her asshole, and rubbed it in, sticking a finger into herself. Then two. Finally, she had three fingers pushing oil into her ass, while I watched in fascination. Her fingers stretched the tight sphincter open wider. It was exciting.

'Lots of lube', she had said, and she meant it. Over and over, she squirted oil into her gaping hole, then jammed fingers inside. Excess oil oozed out, onto the towel.

"Oh fuck, this is going to be so good," she groaned, obviously enjoying the prep. "That's enough for me," she said, and rolled onto her knees. A final squirt and stroke for my cock, and she straddled me. "Ready?"

I nodded, and she reached behind her, grabbing my slippery shaft with her equally slippery hand. I felt pressure against the head of my cock, and she pressed down, until... Pop! The pressure was now all around the head.

"Oh shit!" she gasped, sliding lower.

Oh. My. God. Tight doesn't begin to describe it. But within seconds, it became less like a vice, and more like a deep, snug tube... which I suppose it literally was. It was fantastic.

Vonnie was grunting as she used the tried and true 'two inches in, one inch out' technique. Her face was red, and twisted in pain. Pain she apparently enjoyed.

"Oh god, yes! Such a nice cock... waaaaaay up my ass!" she hissed. "So fucking big! So fucking good!"

At last, she was stuffed, settled fully over my now throbbing dick.

"God, I really want to fuck right now, but I can feel your cock twitching," she moaned. "If I move, you're gonna cum, aren't you?"

I was gritting my teeth, trying to hold back, so I could only nod.

"Okay, plan B," she smiled, reaching down with one hand to rub her clit. "I'll be still, but if I don't get this one out, I'm gonna scream!"

"I like it when you scream," I laughed, regaining more control by the second.

"Well, you're gonna love this, then," she moaned, her fingers flying across her clit at a furious pace. "OH MY GOD, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

She bucked as she came, nearly causing me to join her. Somehow, I kept from exploding in her ass, and when she wilted forward onto me, I held her tight. It took her a minute or two to recover, and she gently rocked back and forth a little, moving her ass on my intruder. Finally, she sat up.

"Oooooooooo boy... Now it's your turn," she breathed. She lifted off, and turned her ass in my direction, on all fours. Her ass gaped open, awaiting my return. I didn't make her wait long.

Going in the second time was much easier. With a grip on her hips, I reamed her ass slowly, watching in rapt fascination as her butt hole accepted my shaft. It felt wonderful, but she had one more trick up her sleeve... or rather, her pussy.

I saw her hand snake out, and retrieve the rabbit, which she slipped easily into her empty vagina. She was soaked, and there was plenty of oil present, so it slid in smoothly. I felt the pressure against the underside of my shaft... and then she turned it on.

Oh my good Jesus! Her whole ass vibrated, and I managed perhaps half a dozen more strokes before my brain short-circuited, and I came.

Oh boy, did I ever.

I thought the blowjob on the ladder caused a big one, but this was another matter entirely. It felt like I was going to turn inside out, as I grunted, gushed, twitched, spewed and squirted a gargantuan load of semen up her ass.

"Oh yes... that's good, baby," Vonnie whispered. "Shoot that hot cum up my butt! I can feel it! It's so good!"

Blackness moved in suddenly, from the edges of my vision, until it was all I saw.

***

I opened my eyes. The ceiling was back, but something was wrong. How did I get on the floor?

Vonnie's concerned face appeared above me.

"Danny?" she asked. "Are you okay?"

"Mmmmm, I think so," I mumbled. "What happened?"

She smiled, obviously relieved that I was alright.

"You came in my ass, and passed out," she giggled. "Was it that good?"

Gradually, the fuzziness cleared, and I remembered. Oh yeah, it was that good. I nodded.

"You know, passing out is quite a compliment for a girl, but it's a bit concerning," she said softly. "Never had a guy do that before. You're sure you're alright? You didn't hit your head, did you?"

I sat up, and shook my head. "Don't think so. Just came really hard."

"Tell me about it," she laughed. "I'll be leaking semen for a week. It felt incredible. So you like fucking my ass? Wanna do it again sometime? We could get you a helmet, just in case?"

"Ha, ha, ha," I smiled. "Yes, I'll fuck your ass again. It's worth the risk of injury."

"Speaking of risk," she smiled, tapping her imaginary watch, "you'd better get going home. Your Mom will be worried."

Yeah. Mom was concerned I'd get hurt washing the windows. Getting a concussion from fucking her younger sister's ass would probably be a bad thing.

I kissed her, stood unsteadily, and stumbled toward the bathroom. A few minutes later, Vonnie followed, carrying my clothes.

"Here you go," she said, handing me the pile. She turned on the shower, and stepped inside. "See you at dinner tonight."

***

Sitting at the dining room table, I could see Siobhan out the corner of my eye. She seemed to be having trouble sitting still.

I guess the reason should be pretty obvious. She had just been fucked in the ass. Things back there were probably a little sore.

All things considered though, she did reasonably well, and the discomfort never showed on her face. She and Mom were chatting idly, and Vonnie took the opportunity to claim me for tomorrow's instalment of window washing / general labour / sexual training. Even better, Mom volunteered me for the duration, unless she needed me. Gee, thanks Mom. Little do you know how much joy I'm going to get out of it.

Dinner went pretty smoothly, and when the meal was complete, I thanked Mom, then took my leave. I was playing the long game. I would see Vonnie tomorrow, and she would probably pop in on me before she left, anyway.

Sure enough, about two hours later, there was a knock on my door. The sisters had been talking for a long time.

"It's open," I replied.

"Hey Danny," Vonnie smiled as she slipped into the room. Her voice dropped to a whisper. "Oh my god. My ass? You broke it," she giggled. "I hope my pussy will be enough for tomorrow, because the back door is out of commission."

Well gee, I don't know... I've had so many other offers. Duh! I'll take any part of her I can get.

"What time? Around ten?" I asked, nodding about her pussy.

"Sounds good," she grinned. Her hand was still on the doorknob, holding it ajar, so Mom wouldn't get suspicious. As she opened it again, Mom appeared.

"Danny, can I ask you a favour?" Mom asked. "It's getting dark out. Can you walk your Aunt home? I don't like thinking about my baby sister out there, alone in the dark."

"Sure Mom," I smiled, unable to believe my luck. Sure I'd walk her home. Maybe I'd get a little bonus, too.

I grabbed my jacket, and we started out toward Grandma's house. As soon as we were out of sight of my house, Vonnie took off like a shot.

"Last one in bed has to do the work!" she giggled. Clearly, we were on the same page.

Let me tell you... she can run like a gazelle. There was just enough light for me to watch her shapely rump wiggle as she raced away. I caught up quickly, but didn't pass her. I liked the view, and didn't mind being on top anyway. As we rounded the corner into her driveway, she had her keys out, and hit the lock with the first try. She was shedding clothes as she stormed up the stairs, and was topless by the time she burst through her bedroom door.

"I win!" she cheered, jumping onto the bed. She kicked off her shoes, and wriggled out of her shorts, while I tried to do the same. My dick was semi-hard when it hit the air. She grabbed it, and stuffed it in her mouth.

"Um, no," I corrected her, as she bobbed her head smoothly, sucking me to full erection. "I'm the one getting the prize."

Satisfied with her work, she pulled my cock out of her mouth and smiled. She laid back, and spread her legs wide.

"Time is of the essence," she directed. "Get to it, and save the platitudes for tomorrow. It's called a 'quickie' for a reason! Fuck me hard!"

Enough said... Prepare to be ravished!

I knelt between her legs, and she guided me in, groaning as I hit bottom on the second stroke. If she wanted it hard and fast, I could do that. I hooked her legs over my forearms, and went for it.

The house was quiet, other than the raucous sounds emanating from Vonnie's bedroom, of course. I was grunting loudly, Vonnie was screaming with joy, and our bodies were crashing into each other, sending the sharp report of flesh meeting flesh into the still night air. This was simply a stylized masturbation session, as we used each other to get ourselves off. There was no caring, and no instructing. It was a race to finish.