Aunty Carol - Family Secrets Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carole's kissing was forceful and passionate and he hands we all over my cock, tugging and stroking me to complete marble hardness, her hips pushing against mine as he tits crushed against my chest and then I felt such a thrilling sensation, Carole was rubbing my swollen cock against her hairy pussy lips through the thin material of her panties whilst all the time her whole demeanour changed form elegant lady to that of total lust and animalistic desire.

"I need you inside me," she gasped "and I mean right now!"

Forcefully and with such authority Aunty Carole pushed me backwards until I felt the bed against the backs of my legs and with continued motion I was soon on my back with my marble cock standing like a flagpole. I watched as Carole stepped out of her panties and stood over me at the end of the bed, she looked me up and down and smiled when hers eyes fell on my cock.

"God I need to do this!" she whispered, "I've been thinking about nothing else all week!"

Climbing onto the bed she was instantly over me, heavy hanging tits in my face allowed me to take mouthfuls of flesh and nipples whilst slowly she rubbed my cock against her wet pussy lips, and then, for the first time of what was to turn out to be many many times I felt her wet pussy slide down over my cock and deep into her wetness.

Carole gasped as my cock filled her pussy and hit deep inside her, she was already so very wet her juices flowed out and down the length of my cock and over my balls, kissing passionately and hard I had little or no control on what was going on and right at that moment I didn't care, a grown woman was riding my cock and going absolutely crazy for it!

Carole began to ride my cock with a slow deep action almost lifting herself right off my swollen knob and then all the way back to the hilt, when I was deep inside her the groans became louder and more guttural and all the time her big tits swayed in front of my face, this was a mature sexy woman fulfilling her own sexual needs without any inhibitions or consideration to others...and using me and my hard cock to take her to the place she so desired, and this my friend was my perfect fuck heaven!

Things began to hot up further as has her breathing became more exasperated and she was becoming more and more aroused, after a long period of rhythmically riding my cock she suddenly sat upright allowing my cock to fully fill her wet pussy, sitting at 90 degrees with my cook buried deep inside was amazing as now as she looked down at me I got the full picture of Aunty Carole at the height of passion. The lust and desire on her face, the messy hair, the full fleshy tits lifting and falling under her heavy breathing and now looking down at a dark bush of pubic hair wet and stick from her juices sitting on my cock.

"Fuck this is good!" She gasped as she ground her hips against mine and grabbed at her own fleshy tits, she pulled on her nipples in such a way i would have thought would cause pain but she loved it, i found out over the many years we fucked that this was one particular thing Carole loved and then she did something which I'll always love to relive in my dirty mind. As Carole cradled her heavy tits and rolled her nipples she then lifted one then the other to her mouth and began to lick and suck her own enlarged nipples, this act alone almost had me shooting my hot man juice deep inside her but will power just kept my on the edge of ejaculation without making it an early finish.

Looking up at this beautiful sexy woman as she rode my hard cock was going to be something i continued to do for almost 20 years, but this first time sits there right at the top of the list and what a list it turned out to be, however this is still clear in my mind even now as I compose and share my memories with you. Scanning up and down her body I feasted my eyes upon this woman who was so similar to my own mother in shape, size and looks, Carole's tits appeared to be bigger from the secret glances I'd taken of mums but just seeing either one of then would make picturing the other a simply thing to achieve.

I scanned down from those heavy tits to a dark patch of public hair which mingled perfectly with mind, by modern day pubic fashions it was quite a bush but back in those days i guess it was actually a tidy neat and trimmed affair, right now however it was sticky and wet and on top of me.

"I going to cum big boy!" she gasped, and with that she remained upright and began to really grind herself against my hard cock, the look on her face was that of pure passion with her mouth open and her eyes rolling and then there was the erotic sound of her heavy breathing, her groans of pleasure and of course I was even more turned on hearing this mature woman swearing and talking very dirty to me.

To think this was my mums sister, a woman who was more than 20 years older than me and the woman who I had spied on and subsequently wanked over on many occasion was now telling me how "fucking hard I was!" and that she'd "never been so fucking wet before!"

I was by now so very close to shooting my load and all I could think about was that Aunty Carole was going to fuck me until I did and I was going to cum inside her mature pussy, watching her take herself over the edge was absolutely incredible and as she reached her peak she just began to repeat the word "fuck."

Harder and harder she ground herself against me and the more she did the closer she was to reaching her climax, "fuck, fuck, fuck!" Rang in my ears, "god yes, oh fuck, oh yes!" She panted and repeated over and over until the point I knew was to be her tipping point. Carole grabbed my shoulders and pulled herself down to kiss my mouth "I'm cumming Steven, I'm cumming!" And as her stomach clenched and those groans became cries of desire she pushed hard down on my cock and began to shake and jerk her body uncontrollably, the sight (and sound) of this incredibly sexy woman reaching her climax easily took me over the edge and I thrust upwards over and over again as the intoxicating flood of pheromones filled my young mind.

We were clenched in a frenzy of passion as my balls began to release load after load of hot cum, never before had I come so hard nor so much and the sensation was so intensely overwhelming it seemed self perpetuating, I just kept cumming and cumming and all the time deep inside my own aunty Carole.

Slowly some sense of consciousness began to return as we just lay there, Carole relaxed her tense body and just lay on top of me kissing my mouth and my neck.

"Stephen?" she whispered "That was so amazing, I came so hard!"

"Me to," I replied "I cant believe I've just been fucked by my aunty Carole!"

We both giggled and she said "Well nobody needs to know do they?"

Laying there in the afterglow of our passion felt so amazing and I felt so much more like a man than ever before, Carole kissed and cuddled for some time before drifting off to sleep in my arms. My mind was beginning to how much time we had before Gill got home so as Carole drifted off to sleep I decided that this was a good time for me to slide away quietly and reflect on the events of this evening.

Picking up my things from the floor and pulling the cotton sheets up and over Carole naked body I made my exit across the landing to my room, I lay on my bed with my mind completely awash with the events of tonight when only 5 minutes later I heard to back door open to sound Gills return, I quickly threw on some shorts and T shirt and met her on the stairs as she bound in.

"You ok she?" She quizzed giving me a full up and down look.

"Er, yeah, just getting a drink and off to bed." I replied.

"Oh, okay... " she said with a happy contented smile on her face "night then, see you in the morning!" And with that she skipped on up the stairs looking Ike a cat who had got the cream.

"Phew!" I thought "That was a close call!"... funny how often that line got used when it came to Aunty Carole and me.

12