Aurora Ch. 01

Story Info
I witness a peep show in the college bathrooms.
1.1k words
4.24
27.3k
18

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aurora, it turns out, is a colour right between orange and red. The more I was eyeing my lipstick in the harsh light of the bathroom mirror, the more I didn't like the way it looked on me. Eventually, I sighed and redrew it anyway. If I had to wear the wrong colour, I would at least do it with confidence.

Behind me, there was a little bit of commotion coming from the bathroom stalls. As I was still cursing that teachers and students had to use the same toilets in this goddamn college, someone quickly snuck past me and out the bathroom door, a hoodie pulled tight over their head.

Curious, I looked around. One of the stalls was open. Was there something fishy going on here? Drugs? Smoking? I threw my stuff back into my bag and went over there to investigate.

Inside, the stall looked innocent enough. It was dirty and full of graffiti smears, but that was true for all of them. When I turned to get back out, something caught my eye: On the left side of the wall, there were some scratches and what I at first thought was just dirt turned out to be a small hole.

I sat down on the toilet seat, making sure my skirt wouldn't get soiled by anything unsanitary. From a sitting position, the hole was almost at eye level, and when I moved in closer, I could see some shiny wet stains close to it. Peeking through, my eyes fell right on a pair of large, round, naked butt cheeks, moving slowly from side to side.

I gasped. Whoever was in that other stall was not only undressed, but putting on a show! I saw a hand, grabbing one of the buttocks, squeezing it hard, then rub between them, reaching far down until I didn't need to use my imagination anymore to figure out where it went.

In shock, I stared until I saw the girl in the other stall turn around, displaying her naked, shaved, smooth crotch with a puffy little slit right in full view. I looked around nervously, only now closing the door to my stall and locking it. For a moment, I caught my breath, then turned back to the peep hole and continued.

I couldn't see much above or below the crotch, but from what I saw, the girl had a pretty broad build. Not chubby or fat, but she would never be slender and thin either. Her butt was nice and round, her belly was a little poochy and what little I could see of her breasts looked like they were rather on the large side.

She ran her fingers into her slit, spreading it in front of the hole. Did she know I was there? She must've heard me close the door, so she would know that someone was there at least. Quietly, I watched, and quietly she flicked her middle finger across her clit, playing with it faster and faster.

I felt myself get turned on more than I would care to admit. Could she see me? Would she know who I am? Maybe if I rubbed myself, just a little, underneath my skirt, where nobody could see? Almost by itself, my left hand crawled down my leg and under the hem of my knee-long business skirt, reaching far up underneath until it touched my flowery panties.

It's amazing how wet I could be without noticing it. Just running my fingertips along my crotch made them feel damp and sticky. I quickly pulled my panties aside, only to feel a sting where they were stuck to my labia and pubes. My finger slid into my twat and I wiggled it inside, enjoying the relief from finally being able to touch myself.

I must've gasped a little, because from the other side I could hear little moans, like an answer. When I looked again, the girl had turned over once more, spreading her buttocks for me and pushing two fingers deep into her anus with surprising ease and comfort. It had taken me a long time to get used to anything inside my butt, so seeing someone who must be one of my college freshmen already so proficient at it made me jealous.

She kept fucking herself with her fingers a while as I scratched and probed the insides of my vagina as deep as I could get in a sitting position that grew more uncomfortable by the second. Suddenly, she bent down and ran a thick, colourful pen along her lips right in front of the hole, sucking at it like it was candy. Her mouth looked familiar, but I couldn't see any more than that and so didn't recognize her.

Her breasts were hanging down heavy and full, and I was too mesmerized by their sway to try to see more of her face. Only when she moved back up did I become aware of having now two fingers deep inside my pussy, frantically pushing and rubbing my wet warm grotto.

The girl moved the pen slowly up and down her butt crack and then pushed it inside, aiming for her asshole. She twisted and turned it, pushing her bottom closer to the hole until I could see the thick pen stick inside her rosy, puckered ass. She moved it, carefully, pushing in and out, until it disappeared almost all the way inside her, fucking herself fast and hard with her writing equipment.

I gasped again, louder, spreading my legs finally wide enough to allow me good access to my steaming slit, thrusting my fingers mercilessly up into my cunt while my other hand pinched, patted and rubbed wildly over my enlarged clit, bringing me oh-so-close to exploding.

Closing my eyes, I focused on her moans and deep breaths, hearing her climax build up as well, until she quietly whimpered and squealed. I groaned, tossing my head forward, my legs and pussy clamping down on my hands, holding them in a vice as my pussy sent shocks and shivers all through my abdomen.

When I caught my breath again, she was nowhere to be seen. Through the hole the other stall looked empty, and even though I didn't hear a door open or footsteps, she must've snuck out. I took a deep breath and only then noticed the smell. It was sharp, familiar, but I couldn't pinpoint it at first. Then it struck me.

Semen. It smelled like semen. And it came from the stains along the wall. Whoever was in here before me left his cum residue all over the place. I pursed my lips, running my tongue over my fresh lipstick before I involuntarily moved closer and finally licked at it, slowly, carefully, getting just a small taste, then more, and more, until I lapped and slurped all the wet cum stains off the wall, savouring them in my mouth before I swallowed.

Maybe sharing the bathrooms with students wasn't so bad after all.