Aurora Ch. 03

Story Info
I'm teasing the peephole wanker.
1.8k words
4.52
15.6k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave him a ten minute wait, before I called him into my office. Darrell Atkinson was a freshman, the same age as Olivia, with a lean, athletic build, short brown hair, a square, almost manly face and a sad preference for baggy skater clothes. He was waiting on account of me giving him a stern warning to show up in my office on undisclosed charges. I made sure he was plenty nervous before I opened the door for him.

When he finally was allowed to enter, he did the best he could to look cool and carry himself with swagger, but his eyes glanced around nervously and his hands shook when he grabbed the chair I offered him. I smiled. The goddamn Aurora lipstick may be mismatched, but it sure gave my lips a wicked outline.

I took out the lipstick to redraw them before I addressed him. "So," I said finally. "Darrell, is it?"

He nodded. "Yeah," he replied.

"Well, Darrell," I said, rolling his name on my tongue. "If I asked you what you were doing in the women's bathrooms, I'm sure you'd tell me you have no clue what I'm talking about."

"What?" he said, acting surprised. "I have no clue..."

"Right, right," I continued. "And you'd also deny watching Olivia as she put on a show for you, and masturbating to that, wouldn't you?"

He swallowed hard, this time not giving any reply.

"Well, then let me put it bluntly," I said. "You can't just jerk off to other girls in the bathroom stalls. I think we both agree on that, don't we? Otherwise, I'd like for you to take any and all of your objections up with the dean."

He nodded, slowly. "Good," I said, getting up and rounding my desk. I could see his eyes widen as he realized that aside from my top and jacket I was only wearing my boots and panties. My skirt was neatly folded in a drawer of my desk.

"What?" I asked bemused, as he stared mesmerized at my crotch. "Didn't think you'd see your teacher like this, did you?"

He shook his head, unable to take his eyes off me. "Well, what're you waiting for? Take your stuff out and let's start the lesson," I said teasingly.

Now he looked up at me, puzzled and confused. Did I mean what he thought I meant? He was too shy to ask and instead just sat there, hesitant and conflicted.

I sat down on the desk opposite from him and moved my legs slightly open, pulling my panties straight, letting them snap cheekily. "What's up, are you irritated?" I asked, chuckling to myself. "Just tell me if you're uncomfortable."

"No, Ma'am," he replied hastily. "It's all good."

I nodded, smiling. "That's what I thought. It's my office and a private lesson, after all, so I can dress any way I want, right?"

"Right," he replied. I had to give it to him, he had good manners, better than I had expected, which made this all the more fun.

"Well, even if you'd be uncomfortable, I wouldn't really care," I shrugged. "You're the one jerking off in the women's bathroom, after all."

He blushed embarrassed. "Ah, but if you're a good boy and will do as I say, all of that will remain our little secret, right?" I said cheerily. "Well, ours and Olivia's, that is. But she won't tell either, now, would she?" I opened my thighs a little further, allowing him just a tiny glimpse at my sheer red panties and my small curly pubes sticking out along the edges, before I folded my legs again.

Grinning, I leaned forward, looking straight at him. "Are you a good boy?" I asked.

He nodded, a little too eagerly. "Well, then let me see your cock," I said in the sweetest tone.

Hesitantly, he leaned back in his chair. I don't know what he was expecting, and he looked like he was pondering that himself. "Don't be so shy," I said, tapping the desktop with my fingernails in a fake display of impatience. He hurriedly looked around, as if to be absolutely certain there was no hidden camera anywhere, and then, with some difficulty, opened his baggy pair of shitty pants.

"Ahh, nice," I said, eyeing the already hard member, as it moved, head first, out of his boxer shorts. He was uncircumsized, and quite average looking, but I've seen whimpier cocks in my time, and so was satisfied enough, especially with his quick and hard response.

I spread my legs again, now running my fingers slowly up and down the front of my panties, more to tease him than to actually pleasure myself. "You think you can get it even harder for me?" I asked, caressing my thighs.

Slowly and nervously, he took it in his hand and began to stroke. "Ah c'mon," I said, almost amused by his attempt. "Just jerk him off already. I can even give you something to help, so it'll go more smoothly." I reached behind me and threw him a tube of lubricant that I keep in my handbag.

With new found courage, he set it aside and began to stroke his shaft in earnest, until it grew hard, erect and thick in his hand. "There you go," I said, casually pulling my panties to the side, unfolding my wrinkled labia right before his eyes. "Just like you did in the bathroom, watching the other Olivia's pussy, right?"

I spread my labia and gingerly began to rub my little lust button with my middle finger. "And you even left your little cum stains everywhere," I continued, getting more excited from the memory than I cared to admit. "Wanking yourself and then blowing your load against the wall, you dirty little pig..."

He didn't respond, slowly getting the message and seemingly enjoying the abusive treatment.

"All that cum, oh man," I groaned. "I bet you thought the cleaning lady took care of that, didn't you? Or maybe you just didn't care who cleans up your mess afterwards." I slowly ran my finger all the way up and down my flabby labia, then back up to my clit, licking my lips. "Mmh, but you'd never have thought that I got there first, huh?" I continued. "Licking up your sperm with my tongue."

I moaned long and soft, closing my eyes as my rubbing intensified. "Mmmh, and I have to say, I quite enjoyed your semen," I said finally, in a dreamy voice. "So why don't you just dump it into my mouth later and we'll forget about that whole affair, what do you say?"

My words showed their desired effect, as he was jerking himself furiously now, spurred on by the prospect. "I see we got ourselves a deal," I said satisfied. "And that's only fair. All I want is more of your delicious sperm, and this time fresh from the tap, directly into my mouth cunt."

Watching him, jerking his cock frantically, his eyes fixed on my twat, mesmerized by my words, was a rewarding sight. I ran my middle finger into my warm hole and pulled it back out, only to watch my pussy juice form strings between my labia and fingertip. "Mmh, I'm all wet already," I said, lifting my legs up on the desk. "What do you say, do you want to lick your teacher's twat a little?"

I wrapped my arms underneath my legs and pulled my labia open with both hands. "Come on, don't be such a jerk and get your tongue in there," I said.

Following my orders, he leaned forward and stuck out his tongue, carefully licking along my labia. He had absolutely no experience with what he was doing, I concluded, so I grabbed his hair and pulled his head harder into my crotch.

"Come on, thrust it nice and deep into my hole," I said. Eagerly, he slipped his tongue inside, now munching with enthusiasm on my whole slit, his tongue flicking nervously down my depths while he sucked and slurped at everything around it. "Gaaah," I groaned, getting hotter and hotter by the treatment, my finger flicking frantically across my little clit. "Mmmh, that's good."

Just as I was about to climax, I pushed him back again, pausing a moment while giving him a good deep look into my pink cunt hole. "Mmmh, let me see your cock a little more," I purred, gently pushing him back with my heels.

Obediently, he started jerking again, now in full view for me to see. "Hmm, want to rub him against my pussy?" I asked. "No fucking, just touch it a little with your cock." I patted my clit as he stood up and stepped closer, the head of his cock running up and down my slit, getting wet from my juices. I could see it took all his strength not to just thrust into me, and I grinned at the thought.

"See?" I said innocently. "I don't actually expect you to cheat on your little cute girlfriend by fucking me, it's just some innocent rubbing, nothing wrong with that." All that teasing, and watching him struggle, gave me a final push over the edge.

Shuddering, closing my eyes and moaning quietly, I came. He stopped for a moment, unsure of what to do next. When I looked at him again, I smiled. "Aww, you want to cum?" I asked. "Well, no problem, you know what our deal is..."

Slowly, I slipped off the desk and on the floor in front of him, opening my deep red lips and sticking out my tongue. "Come on," I said, salivating a little. "Give me your sperm!"

He jacked off harder and harder, right in front of my eyes, and I had to catch myself a few times to keep from just wrapping my lips around his cock and sucking him off. "Uhnnngggh," I moaned, as finally a thick load of cum shot forth from his dick and hit the back of my throat. "More, give me more..."

He jacked his cock off until there was nothing left in him to shoot, strings and globs of cum hit me on the lips, tongue, cheeks, eyebrows and bangs. Greedily, I swallowed what I got in my mouth, smacking my lips and rolling it on my tongue as it went down. "Mmh, very good," I said, looking up at him as I scooped a little bit of cum from my cheek and licked it off my finger. "And if you want more," I said, reaching into my jacket and pulling out a note with my phone number and the address that I had given to Olivia, and wrapped it around his cock. "See me after school. Now get dressed and get out." The date was set to be half an hour before hers.