Aussie Couple and Me in Aitutaki

Story Info
Tuyen and Darin invited me to watch. I had other ideas.
5.3k words
4.41
47.3k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All in all, I have a pretty great job. I work as a consultant for high-end hotels and resorts around the world. So, about 40 weeks a year, I'm on the road, visiting my clients' properties and making sure they are being run properly. It doesn't leave much time for a home life, but that's OK with me, as I'm not really the type to settle down. I like exploring, traveling to new places, and having the freedom to do what I want. Plus, constantly being around women who are on vacation has led to a pretty exciting sex life.

I'm a good-enough looking guy, with dark hair, broad shoulders, and a friendly smile. At 38, I have to spend more time on the cardio machine than I used to, but it keeps me in pretty good shape. If I have a secret weapon, though, it's that I find it easy to talk to women. Traveling as much as I do, I'm used to striking up conversations with strangers, and sometimes that leads to more.

I've had fun with girls on bachelorette trips, business women traveling for work, and plenty of women traveling with their friends on a girls' weekend. Some of the women I've slept with have been single, some have been married -- I don't really ask. But it wasn't until recently that I had the pleasure of being with a married woman right in front of her husband. Let me tell you about it.

Last October, I visited a client's resort in Aitutaki, one of the Cook Islands in the South Pacific. Aitutaki is a small island, only about five miles long and one mile wide, but it's a stunning place. It has a beautiful central lagoon, amazing white sand beaches, and it is surrounded by a thriving reef. It's one of my favorite places in the world, and there may be no better place for relaxing and letting your cares wash away. For that reason, Aitutaki draws visitors from all over, including Australia, the Americas and Asia. My client's resort is very high-end and superbly run, which means I rarely have many problems to solve, leaving me with plenty of time to enjoy paradise.

When I visit a property, I like to spend some time talking to the guests, asking them what drew them to the resort and probing for things that could be improved. That's how I met Darin and Tuyen, a young Aussie couple visiting from Melbourne. They arrived at the resort early in the afternoon on a Friday, which is a busy time for the front desk staff. I was observing the registration process, seeing how the staff handled the rush, when I overheard the clerk tell Darin and Tuyen that their room wasn't quite ready yet, inviting them to drop off their bags and wait in the lobby bar while preparations were completed. After a long (and often bumpy) flight into the small airport on Aitutaki, guests just want to get to their room and relax, so I consider it a big problem when a room isn't ready on arrival. I made some notes on how to improve the process, and then I went the lobby bar, to apologize to the couple on behalf of the property and see if I could get some feedback from them.

I was happy to see that Darin and Tuyen were all smiles as they sat at the bar, each of them sipping on a fruity drink. At that point, I had no elicit intentions -- this was about work for me -- but I admit that I liked the way Tuyen looked in her blue sundress with white flowers, cute sandals on her feet. Tuyen is a pretty Vietnamese girl in her late 20s, with a petite figure and a friendly personality. I'd guess that she's about 5'2 and 115 pounds, with smallish breasts and a small but nicely curved butt. Her hair was long and straight, framing her round face, and I immediately noticed her lively dark eyes and inviting puffy lips. Her petite size and bronzed skin stood out in comparison to Darin, who is 30, white, about 6' tall and in pretty good shape.

As I approached them at the bar, I introduced myself, offered to buy them a drink, then sat down to ask them a few questions. That's when I learned that they were on a second honeymoon of sorts, celebrating their fifth wedding anniversary and vacationing alone together for the first time since their daughter was born two years earlier.

As we talked about the resort and their expectations, I started to be drawn more and more to Tuyen. I don't know why I expected her to be shy and quiet, but she was the opposite, with a lively manner that I found very engaging and attractive. I might even say she was flirting with me a bit, and If Darin weren't sitting right next to her, I would have flirted back to see how she responded. As it was, I ended up talking to them for over an hour, getting their feedback on the resort, but then just visiting with them and enjoying each others' company. I think they had even forgotten about checking in when a bell hop came to tell them that he had taken their bags to their room and it was ready whenever they wanted it. As we parted, I thanked them for their feedback, and I offered them passes for the "Aquatic Eco Trail", a snorkeling tour of the reef, to make up for their delay.

I really didn't expect to see them again, so it was a happy coincidence that I was observing the snorkeling tour the following afternoon when Tuyen and Darin showed up at the boat. I was watching the tour guide get some guests fitted with snorkels and fins when I heard a familiar voice say, "Hey you!" from behind me. I turned to see Tuyen, this time wearing a cute, light-blue, string bikini, which showed off plenty of skin. She looked great -- her small breasts firm and perky, her tummy with just a cute little amount of leftover baby fat, and her tanned skin looking so nice in the bright swimsuit. As Darin came up behind her, Tuyen told me they decided to take me up on the free tour, and I explained that I would be joining them, as I was going out with the tour to observe. "That will be fun. It'll be nice to have someone we know to talk to," she said, giving me that pretty smile again.

We had a short boat ride from the dock out to snorkeling spot, and the three of us spent the time talking, getting to feel a bit like old friends. I tried to be discreet, but I kept stealing quick looks at Tuyen's cute body in her little bikini, noticing different things as we chatted. When she turned to look at the water behind her, I noticed a small butterfly tattoo on her back, just above her bottoms. When she sat back, her feet up on a bench, I noticed her cute toes, with the nails painted bright pink and a little silver ring around the second toe of her right foot. And when she got out of the water after snorkeling, with her thin top clinging to her body, I noticed her hard nipples, thicker than I would have expected, straining against the thin fabric.

Conversation came easily on the ride back to the dock, as the three of us chatted about the beautiful scenery, our jobs, and our families. Still, when we got back to the resort, I was surprised when Tuyen asked me if I would like to join them for dinner that evening. I had been planning just to eat something at the bar and relax a bit, but I enjoyed hanging out with Tuyen and Darin, so I agreed, telling them I'd make a reservation at my favorite place and insisting that it will be my treat, as an anniversary present for them. We parted ways to get cleaned up and changed, and agreed to meet at the restaurant in about an hour and a half.

Darin and Tuyen were half an hour late to dinner, but I didn't mind. I figured Darin was giving Tuyen a nice, long anniversary fuck, though they explained that they actually had left their room key on the boat and had to get a new one from the front desk, which took a long time because of the late afternoon rush again. I wasn't sure if I believed them, but I told them I'd look into that. In the meantime, I was checking out Tuyen, who looked great in a cute little red dress that hugged her hips nicely. We had a great dinner, with delicious food and a couple bottles of some very nice wine. I was sitting across from Darin, with Tuyen sitting between us, and I think she liked being the center of attention.

The more we talked, and the more wine we drank, the more flirtatious she became, smiling sweetly, touching my arm as she laughed at my jokes, saying how special she felt having two men take her to dinner. We talked about their jobs--Darin is an engineer, Tuyen is in graphic design--as well as some of their previous vacations. I played tour guide for them, too, telling them about other things they should do on the island, including visiting Tapuaetai, or "One Foot Island," which is a small islet on the corner of the island where, at low tide, you can walk out on a sandbank a long way away from the island. Darin didn't seem that interested, but Tuyen was, and she asked me if I would take her there tomorrow. "It's a date," I told her.

We even chatted a bit about their sex life. Darin explained that they had planned this vacation as a way to reinvigorate things in the bedroom, as they had really slowed down after their daughter was born. "Tuyen doesn't think she's as sexy now that she's a mom," Darin told me.

Tuyen gave him a little glare and turned to me, "Maybe that's because Darin treats me differently now," she said. Then she looked at him again, "You're just not as passionate as before." Darin looked down at the table, leading to an awkward moment of silence.

I decided to break the tension, talking to Tuyen, "I don't mean to speak out of turn, but Tuyen, I think you're very cute, and I think the two of you are great together." She smiled a bit, and I told them that I've heard that a lot of couples have to adjust after having kids, but eventually they'll get back to normal. That seemed to ease the tension a bit, as they both relaxed and Darin reached for Tuyen's hand.

"So, what about you?" Darin asked me, "how's your sex life, with you being on the road all the time?"

I was debating my response, when Tuyen interrupted, "I'm sure Jake does just fine."

I just smiled at Tuyen and said, "Well, you're right, but I never kiss and tell." I left it at that, letting them imagine whatever they wanted.

After dinner, the three of us stopped at the resort's beach bar for a nightcap, Tuyen sitting between Darin and me at the bar. Halfway through my cocktail, I could tell something was up. Darin and Tuyen kept whispering to each other. I figured they were trying to think of a polite way to ditch me and head back to their room. I told them I had had a nice evening, but I was observing the kitchen for breakfast in the morning, so I better get to bed, standing up to leave.

"Jake, wait," Darin said. Clearly a bit nervous, he looked at Tuyen, then me again, "we have something we want to ask you."

"Sure, what is it?" I asked.

Darin was standing behind Tuyen now, and as he spoke, she leaned her head on his chest, blushing. "We've been talking about spicing things up, and one of the things we've both imagined is having someone else, well...watch us....as we have sex."

It took my brain a few seconds to process what I was hearing, but my cock responded immediately.

"We're not talking about a threesome or anything like that," Darin said, "just having you in the room, watching us, we think that would be very hot."

I looked down at Tuyen, who was clearly embarrassed. "Are you sure you want this, Tuyen?" I asked.

She turned her head towards me, her big brown eyes looking up into mine, "I think it would be exciting."

I was still pretty stunned by this development, but I didn't want to waste the opportunity, so I suggested that the two of them to go to their room while I paid the bar tab, and I'd meet them there in a few minutes. They were giggling nervously as they walked off, Darin's arm around Tuyen's cute little waist.

I knocked on their door about fifteen minutes later, with a bottle of wine and some glasses, thinking everyone might need a little liquid courage. Tuyen opened the door, smiling a coy smile. "This is so naughty," she said, blushing, as I came into the room. The lights were turned down low, and I saw that Darin had moved a chair close to the king-sized bed, which had been stripped to the sheets. I sat the glasses on the table and open the wine bottle, but when I turned around, I saw that they were already standing next to the bed, locked in a passionate kiss.

I leaned back against the table, poured a glass of wine for myself and enjoyed the show. Darin pulled Tuyen close to him, his hands on her back, kissing her deeply. As they made out, he moved his hands down her red dress to her nice round ass. She had her arms up around his neck, lost in the kiss, soft and deep. Her dress rode up as she stretched to kiss him, and as he squeezed her ass, I saw more and more of her nice legs, her smooth, tanned thighs.

I decided to settle into the chair, my cock stirring a bit already, as Darin reached up the back of her dress, unhooking the clasp and finding the zipper. As he unzipped, I saw the strap of Tuyen's black bra, and her little butterfly tattoo was exposed as he pulled the zipper all the way down to her ass. He kept kissing her and put his hands on her shoulders, slowly pushing the dress off her shoulders and down her arms until finally gravity won out and the dress fell into a pile at her feet. Tuyen's black cotton cheekie panties matched her bra, and her ass looked even better in them than in her bikini bottoms. From the back, her body had a perfect, narrow hour-glass shape, with her small waist and slightly curvy hips.

Having been a silent onlooker so far, I decided to say something to express my appreciation: "You have a beautiful body, Tuyen. Darin is a lucky man." She got goose bumps on her arms and legs, and she put her head on Darin's chest, her eyes closed, a nervous smile on her face. Darin was clearly proud of his sexy wife and wanted to show me more. He reached behind her and unclasped her bra, sliding it off and tossing it on the floor, too. Tuyen still had her back to me, but even just the bare bronze skin of her naked shoulders and back was incredibly erotic.

With Tuyen's bra off, Darin turned her slightly to the side, bending down to kiss her breasts. From my angle, her right breast came into view first. As I expected, it was smallish and quick perky, with a nice little teardrop shape. But I was struck by her thick, dark nipple, as big around as the tip of my pinky finger and was almost black in the dark light of the room. Darin put his lips around it, sucking on it, which made it even more swollen and engorged. Turning her a little more, so I could see both of her breasts, Darin went back and forth between her two magnificent nipples, sucking them harder as she whimpered a bit.

When both of her nipples were thick and swollen and hard, Darin stood up and silently encouraged Tuyen to get down on her knees. She went willingly, and reached for his pants, unbuckling and unzipping him, then reaching in to pull out his cock. His dick was similar to mine, maybe a little over six inches long and proportional in thickness, and like mine, his was fully hard. Tuyen's hands reached up to hold it, his white cock looking even bigger in her small, tanned hands, and she pulled the head to her mouth, kissing it softly, then taking it inside. Darin had his hands at his side, as Tuyen slowly bobbed on the head of his dick, her big, soft lips wrapped around him, her eyes closed, and her hand stroking his shaft as she moved just the head in and out of her mouth.

At one point, she took her mouth off his dick, pushed it up, and leaned in to kiss his balls, taking time to kiss them both softly, before pulling his cock head back inside her mouth. Gradually, she took more of his dick inside, sucking him with her tongue working the underside of his cock. My cock was getting uncomfortable straining against my pants, so I leaned back and unbuckled and unzipped, too, freeing my hard on and giving me access to stroke it a bit, as I witnessed Tuyen working on her husband.

About ten minutes in the blowjob, Darin helped Tuyen to her feet, then lifted her and put her face up on the bed. With his hands on her hips, fingers inside the waistband of her panties, he pulled them down, revealing a small, dark patch of hair and a glimpse of puffy pussy lips. With her panties on the floor with her dress and bra, Darin laid between Tuyen's legs and went down on her, his mouth on her clit, sucking it in a slow rhythm. As she laid on her back, her hands went to her breasts and she started playing with her own nipples. My cock throbbed a bit as I saw Tuyen turn her head to the side and look at me, a look of lust and abandon in her eyes. Then her gaze trailed from my eyes down to my erection, watching me stroke it slowly.

Tuyen's whimpers turned to soft little moans as Darin worked his mouth and tongue on her pussy, sucking her clit and probing her cunt. Finally, he moved up, kissing her tits again, then kissing her mouth. As he did this, he helped her put her hands under her own ass, lifting her up a bit, as he positioned his hard cock on her wetness. Their eyes were locked on one another as he rubbed his dick on her welcoming pussy, and then he slowly pushed against her.

A little "oh" escaped her mouth when he popped inside, and she tensed a bit, as he gradually, bit by bit, worked his entire dick inside. After a few long, slow strokes, Tuyen relaxed a bit, her body accepting his cock, and soon, Darin he had a nice rhythm going, sliding in and out of her gently, with her hands tucked under own ass, her legs wrapped around him. He was fucking her softly, lovingly, and Tuyen's breasts started to sway a bit with his trusts, her thick dark nipples like two marbles moving in time with their fucking.

I'm not exactly sure what came over me at that point. Clearly Darin and Tuyen were getting very comfortable with me there, and I was very turned on by Tuyen's sexy body and her pure sexuality, as she first sucked Darin's cock and now was taking a good fucking. But they had offered only to let me watch, nothing more. Still, I found myself standing up, my rigid cock out in front of me, moving over close to the bed. Standing over Tuyen gave me a better view of her bronze body. She had her eyes closed and her legs spread, accepting Darin's cock inside her.

As I stood there, right next to her, I couldn't help reaching down, gently putting my right hand on her right breast and giving it a little squeeze. Her skin was so smooth, her breast soft and warm. I had no idea how they would react to me taking such a big step, so I was pleasantly surprised when Darin repositioned a bit, standing a little more upright, to give me better access to Tuyen's tits. She kept her hands under her butt, and as I rolled those thick nipples in my fingers, she let out a little "mmmmm." Her eyes were closed, but she knew it was me. She knew it was my hands on her breasts, playing with her nipples, cupping her tits. She knew she had two men enjoying her body.

My cock was almost painfully rigid now, as I played with Tuyen's breasts, and I wanted more. I moved my hand up to her head, turning her in my direction, while at the same time holding my stiff cock in my left hand. She didn't resist, her eyes closed as she shifted in my direction, moving her upper body towards me, and Darin slowly moved in and out of her. If he had any objection, he kept it to himself, as he watched me bring my cock head to his wife's mouth, rubbing the tip on her puffy lower lip. She responded immediately, parting her lips and opening her mouth for me. Gently, I pushed my cock forward, as her lips enveloped my swollen head, taking it inside.

I put my left hand on the back of her head for support, and resumed playing with her tits with my right hand. Tuyen had started sucking on my cock head, and I slowly pushed in more, giving her more of my dick. She kept sucking it, using her tongue expertly on the underside of my head and then kissing and licking the head of my dick when I pulled out. The whole time she kept her eyes closed, even when I spoke to her. "That's a good girl," I told her. "Your mouth is nice and warm on my dick." Then, purely for effect, I added, "Show your husband how you suck my cock."

12