Auto Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After seeing Sheila out I returned to Angie, her eyes were bloodshot from crying and her nose red and running.

"I never gave a thought to the damage I was causing," she said, "both to our family and hers. I am so ashamed and so sorry. She is going to divorce him, are you going to divorce me too?"

"I wish I could. You destroyed my love for you by seeing him repeatedly and offering him what you denied to me. With the cutbacks going on at the bank I don't know if my job will last. If I divorce you, you would probably get custody of the kids and what I would be able to pay in alimony and child support may not be enough for you, or leave enough for me. Neither of us would be able to live decently. So we are stuck together in a loveless marriage if only for the sake of the children and for economic reasons."

"But, but," she blubbered, "I never stopped loving you. I don't know what came over me, it was, I don't know....."

"Yeah, I know, it was just sex," was my sarcastic response. "Just the sex that was supposed to be exclusively mine, just the anal sex that you refused me, just the mind blowing sex that made you forget the time so that you were late picking up your children, just the sex that made you a cripple for the rest of your life!"

"Oh god," she moaned, "What have I done?"

"Was it so good that, as he put it, 'that you came so hard you almost broke his cock off'? How do you think that makes me feel? And how did he want to make love to you? Did you to suck him off? Or just open your legs to let him fuck your married cunt? Tell me, how did he make love to you that made you forget your responsibility to your children and your husband?"

The waterworks opened up again and I walked out of her room.

They say that time heals all wounds and I suppose it does to some extent. Physically, Angie healed, although her injured leg was shorter than the other. She could wear high heels but of different heights and she still had a noticeable limp. She could never lift her left arm higher than her shoulder but she was able to fulfill her duties as a mother and housekeeper. She repeatedly kept apologizing for her transgressions until it got on my nerves and I made her stop.

Then the other shoe dropped and what I had feared in the fallout of the bank's merger happened, I was made redundant and let go. After four months of searching I was able to find another position but at a reduced salary that barely covered our minimum living expenses. There was no way that I could support two households much less replace the TV in her bedroom when it died.

One evening we were watching a particularly maudlin movie together on the big TV in the living room. It was a romantic drama where the unfaithful wife ended up dying of cancer. Angie began to cry.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Me," she said, "I should have died. I ruined everything for us. We had a wonderful marriage, two great kids, you had a good job and I wasn't a cripple. All because I fell into a foolish affair, I was so stupid and selfish. I don't know how you can stand to look at me."

The waterworks burst again and her body was wracked with sobs. I couldn't help it; I took her into my arms to comfort her and ended up kissing the tears away. I guess my love for her was not as dead as I thought. Except for Brian, we had a good history between us and she seemed to be so sincere in her repentance that I could not help but forgive her. We ended up in bed and the make up sex, after the long drought, was mind blowing. Also, in her effort to reward me for taking her back, she denied me nothing. Maybe he destroyed whatever sexual barriers she had, or she willingly relinquished them to me, but I was the satisfied recipient of her uninhibited love making.

Our love life, subsequent to her returning to my bed, was better than it had ever been before Brian and she came damn near close to 'breaking my cock off' several times.

I even smile now when I hear Streisand sing that song.

12