Autofellatio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started thinking about sex, and how he felt, instead of how they were going to manage to do it.

It was good. Really good. She started to sigh, started to concentrate on what she was feeling. She heard his breathing getting faster too.

"I can't do this for long," he said suddenly.

"Okay."

"I mean the stretch."

"Yep."

"So we should be quick."

Megan nodded, then realized he could see her face. "Just come," she said. "Don't wait on me."

He didn't answer.

"Seriously, dude. It's a stunt. Finish, then I'll go."

"Okay," he said.

He wasn't really able to move, but he seemed to be okay with Megan wriggling around, pushing onto him.

She wriggled as precisely as she could, with as much of an up and down as she could, assuming that was what he needed, the in and out.

"Okay," he said, and then groaned, and then came.

She felt him spurt inside her, and suddenly realized they probably should have used a condom.

Then realized she didn't care.

She slowed down, when he seemed to be done, and started to push herself forwards, to climb off.

"Hold on," he said.

She stopped.

He stretched forward again, and licked her. Licked her slow, and slithery, and where she could feel semen on herself, on her lips, oozing out hot past his cock. It must be spread around a bit down there, because it always was after someone came inside her. It must be spread, and dripping down onto him too.

He licked her anyway.

That was really quite stupidly sexy. She didn't know why, but it was.

She realized she was probably making a big deal of nothing. If he blew himself, she supposed, he probably came when he did, and so he probably didn't mind semen in his mouth.

She knelt there and thought about that for a moment. It was almost like they had something in common, in a strange way. They'd both had him come in their mouths.

She realized she wasn't concentrating, and also that Travis was still licking.

"Hey," she said. "Um. I thought you needed to stop."

"In a bit."

"You're not sore?"

"Not yet." He was answering quickly, in short sentences.

"You're completely sure I'm not going to hurt you?" she said.

"I'll keep going as long as I can."

"Yeah," Megan said, thinking a bit further ahead. "So if I come? And lose it a bit?"

"Try not to. Lose it."

She grinned, and grabbed the bed again, and pushed down onto him.

He had gone soft inside her, but she could still feel him a little. Enough she knew he was there, and enough something was filling her, stopping her feeling all empty.

He was licking semen, too, and that was hot. The licking semen off her made up for the softness inside. Even though she wasn't sure why she cared.

She started moving again, carefully. Moving for herself now, circling rather than pushing, pressing onto his cock, and shifting underneath his tongue, and getting quite involved in what she was feeling.

Circles worked. His tongue really worked.

She'd pretty much expected she wouldn't come, not from this, since it was weird athletic sex. She'd expected him to get sore, and want to stop, or her legs or arms to cramp.

But she didn't, and neither did he.

She kept going, sliding on his mouth, lost in what she was feeling.

She suddenly realized how close she was.

"Oh shit," she said. "I'm almost there."

He didn't say anything, even though she'd half meant it as a question. She supposed his mouth was full.

"Are you okay?" she gasped. "For the next minute or so?"

"Yeah," he said, into her.

"If I do?" she said.

He didn't answer. He just kept licking, so assumed he was fine, and kept moving, kept circling, and suddenly felt it tremble through her all hot and shaky and strong.

She lost herself for a moment, wasn't paying attention. Sat there, unmoving now, and felt nothing except his tongue.

He stopped, though. He stopped fairly abruptly. Far more suddenly than usual. Almost before she was done.

"Off," he said. "Please."

"Yep," she said, still a little stunned, and lifted herself up.

Off was harder than she'd expected. Her legs were sore, now she'd come. She held onto the bed, and unbent her legs from beside his chest, and eased herself upwards. Then did yoga of her own, just to get clear of him without standing on his face.

Then she knelt on the bed, rubbing her back and grinning.

Travis unrolled himself from the wall and sat beside her, rubbing his tummy, too.

After a moment she leaned over and rubbed his back. Just in case it helped. Because he'd done all the work.

"I'm impressed," she said. "Dude."

He grinned. "Me too."

"It worked.'

"It really fucking did."

She kissed him, and tried to decide if his mouth tasted like semen, just out of curiosity. She'd never kissed someone who tasted of spunk before. It didn't really, she thought, a little disappointed.

"Lie down," she said. "I'll rub your back."

"Let me stretch."

She shrugged, and lay down, and he did his yoga and stretched while she watched. Then he got back on the bed, and she rubbed his back, and then her rubbed hers a little too.

Then, quite proud of themselves, they went to brunch.

12