Autumn Returns to the Window

Story Info
Window girl & Gavin perform for each other.
1.7k words
4.57
67.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,133 Followers

When I first saw Autumn through my window that evening, she had already stripped down to just a sexy black bra and panties. Although we didn't always strip for each other before moving on to bigger and better things, I still felt as if I had missed out--like the show had started without me. I figured she must have seen saw my car in my driveway, and just assumed I was waiting in my dark bedroom for her to heat things up. I wondered if she had ever made that mistake before, playing out some long, seductive routine to an empty room while I ate dinner in the kitchen. My God, I hope not.

Despite whatever excitement I might have missed, this was a terrific surprise to come home to. I hadn't seen this dream girl of mine in a week. And when an 18 year-old guy is without his fantasy for a week, it might as well be a lifetime. I felt lonely, but also worried. Though I knew it was irrational, something in the back of my head kept telling me that she wasn't going to return--that this girl in the window really was too good to be true.

But here she was. The 18 year-old seductress was back in her bedroom window with the shades open wide. I had just showered, so I was still naked as I moved closer to my own window. Even with two panes of glass and twenty feet of green lawn still between us, I felt like I could have reached out and run my fingers through her curly red hair. I dreamed for the chance to touch her like that. I wanted to feel the heat from her soft but trim body. My mouth watered at the thought of kissing those full, red lips. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up as I considered what her heavy, warm breasts would feel like in my hands, and how hard her little pink nipples would get between my fingers. Her pale skin, those long legs, and that magnificent ass: my entire body ached for it all.

Our relationship, however, was limited to our windows. We had never met, or even spoken to each other. But we had told a lot about ourselves through these windows in the two weeks since Autumn moved in. One night she would play for me as I watched and masturbated in my dark bedroom. On the next night, I would play for her. We had never played together; that is, the 'audience's' light was always out. But tonight I vowed to change that. Tonight I was feeling confident.

Autumn moved seductively in front of her window, keeping her eyes closed while swaying her hips slowly from side to side. She ran her hands up from her thighs to her flat tummy where she paused, just for a moment, to trace her belly button with her middle finger. Then her hands continued up, cupping her covered breasts and lifting them. She moved on, dropping one breast at a time and running her hands over her throat, then up the sides of her face. Autumn's fingers then disappeared into that thick red mane of hers, and she pulled her hair up and back. Her eyes still closed, Autumn's mouth fell open just a little, and her tummy sucked in tightly.

Her eyes opened slowly, but she had still caught me off guard. I felt as though she was staring right into my eyes, even though I knew she couldn't see me through the darkness. I swallowed hard as she drew one hand from her hair and ran her fingers down across her pretty face. Autumn's middle finger rubbed lightly on her bottom lip, and she stopped to bite gently on her fingernail. Her mouth opened wider, allowing her tongue to slide out and curl around her fingertip. Her stomach was moving in and out much faster now; her chest was moving up and down. She must have been breathing as hard as I was.

I had to remind myself that I had planned to turn on my light this time. In retrospect, I'm glad Autumn was getting all of my attention. If my mind had been allowed to stray, I might have talked myself out of this next big step. But I didn't want to flip that switch yet. Since I was already naked, I felt it would be fair to wait until she was, too.

And Autumn was getting to just that. She slowly slid her hands back down over her breasts and her stomach, and then rubbed one hand over her crotch. Her other hand was right behind, only this one she slid into her tight, black panties. A moment later, she moved her top hand away, allowing me to see the outline of her fingers beneath her underwear. Even from this distance I could tell something was off, though. The outline of her thumb was there, just over the top of her thigh. But at her pussy, I only counted two knuckles pushing out against the fabric, with a gap in between them.

I let an audible moan escape my lips as I realized where those other two fingers were.

Autumn fingered herself slowly, and I followed every movement as if my life depended on it. Her two middle fingers would appear, pressing against the fabric of her black panties, then disappear back into her hidden pussy. In and out. In and out. She rolled her head back and shut her eyes again. Her mouth still hung open, and her lips formed a sexy little 'O'.

Suddenly Autumn moved, stepping to the back of her room, but not missing a beat with her fingers. She stopped between her door and her bed, leaning against the wall. She arched her back so only her ass and the top of her head were touching the smooth white surface, and then slid down it, crouching and then moving back up, over and over again.

After a few moments of this, Autumn turned to face the wall. She pressed the side of her face and her chest against it, and then pushed out her ass toward the window. I could still see the bulge in her panties moving up and down as she fingered herself faster and faster. I noticed immediately when she stopped and removed her fingers, but my disappointment was short-lived. With her ass still aimed toward me, she hooked both thumbs into the sides of her panties and slowly inched them down. I licked my lips as the tops of her delicious ass cheeks were revealed. My dick, of course, was already at it's full seven inches by this point, but it felt like it was going to jump out of it's skin when the black panties finally fell down to her ankles, giving me a full, unobstructed view of Autumn's mouth-watering ass.

She rubbed and squeezed her round cheeks with her hands for a while, then moved the hand that had been toying with her pussy back to that coveted spot. Her two fingers slid back in slowly and easily, and Autumn resumed masturbating herself at a steady pace. Soon, her whole was bucking against her fingers. I guessed she was already approaching an orgasm, and she must have thought so, too, because she suddenly stopped fingering herself and moved back to the window.

I expected her to just start swaying about again, but Autumn must have been too worked up to keep things slow. She didn't stop in front of the window, but actually ran into it, pushing her breasts against the glass. Her thick mounds of flesh flattened out against the windowpane. Above them, Autumn's hot breath was fogging the glass as she breathed faster and deeper. I couldn't see her hands, but one of her arms was trembling, suggesting that her fingers were busy fucking her again.

That was all I could take. I had made a conscious effort not to touch my dick until I turned the lights on, and right now my dick desperately needed to be stroked. I flipped on the light and stood in the middle of my room, knowing Autumn would have a nearly full view of me there, and waited to see how she would react.

Said reaction was not instantaneous, as Autumn had closed her eyes as she approached her ecstasy. But then she opened them, and, through the fog she had made on the window, looked at me as I began jerking off to her outstanding performance. This seemed to drive her crazy, pushing her over the edge. She backed up a step from the window, rubbing at her clit with incredible speed. Her bra dropped to the floor as her tits left the window--I hadn't even realized she had unhooked it! Those fat c-cups bounced up and down and against each other as the rest of Autumn's body trembled from the passion of her fingers on her clit.

I caught up with her immediately, jerking myself off hard and fast. My pre-cum was smearing all up and down my length, and my balls slapped back and forth below. Before I knew it, I wasn't just on the edge--I had passed it. Looking into Autumn's eyes, and seeing her looking right back, I came. I stifled a scream as my load spewed out into the air; thick, white ropes spraying onto the carpet. Autumn's eyes moved down to watch it, and then she, too, was gone.

She threw her head back and closed her eyes tightly. Her body shook as if she were having a seizure. A moment later I heard a very muffled, very feminine scream. I thought it was amazing that she could sound like that with her teeth clenched so tight. She reached out to the window with her free hand, gaining support as her legs failed beneath her. Her breasts heaved up and down as she gasped for air. Eventually she stumbled back to her bed and collapsed, one hand resting on her closely-shaven mound, the other on one of those fat tits, pulling at its erect nipple. After watching her breathing slowly return to normal, she raised that hand into the air and pointed at the light. Before I could even guess what she was trying to tell me, she turned her hand and made the thumbs up sign.

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,133 Followers