Avalon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish, only halfway through her serial climax when Peri interrupted, forced her left middle and ring fingers into her dilated os and tweaked her clit between her index finger and thumb. "HHnn!" she gasped, biting her bottom lip and clawing at her right tit as her completing orgasm peaked.

"ARRGH!" Carter growled as he throbbed in Peri's collapsing pussy, spending his final bits of semen. Sploot! Sploot.

Bathed in each other's sweat and basking in their post coital bliss, the three lovers lay intertwined and silent, save for wheezing and panting as their labored breathing and accelerated heart rates declined to normal.

Trish, rolling over to nuzzle Carter, spoke first. "Oh, thank you, Dr. C.," she said in a barely audible, hoarse voice. "That was fantastic." She grinned and lazily stroked her left hand through his chest hairs, "I think I dreamed you did this to me before. It was different and nice but not as nice as THIS!" She pinched his left nipple. "Can we fuck, like, whenever? I don't want to stop, you are SO YUMMY to feel inside!"

Peri, on Carter's other side, draped her arm across his stomach and rubbed Trish's left haunch. "Yes, Uncle Bill," she cooed, parroting Trish, "Can we fuck, like, WHENEVER?" She slipped her hand down between Trish's chunky thighs and inserted two fingers into her plump pussy, sliding up and down slowly. "Maybe Trish could... move in with us, even... then we... really COULD fuck... whenever."

"Hnnnn," Trish gasped, feeling her tensions build again under the determined casual friction from Peri's digits. "Unnm hnnn oOOH!" she squealed as they broke and she came again.

Carter smiled at his girls and placed his left hand on top of Peri's, at the entrance to Trish's twat. He pushed his own middle finger into her slice and rubbed circles around her clitoris. "OHH! UNNN! AAHH!" she screamed again, as another orgasm shivered through her body, curling her toes.

"That's certainly something to consider, Peri," Carter said as he withdrew his finger and drug her drippings across Freddie to Trish's deep navel. He plunged his sticky finger tip to the bottom of her belly button and twirled her knot. "What do you think, Toots," Carter asked neutrally, "Would you like to live in my house with Peri?"

Trish opened her mouth, but, before she could answer, Carter stuck his finger between her lips and said, "Shhhh. Don't answer until the weekend is over. Now, let's get dressed again. I had wanted to go shopping in Avalon and show you two the village."

"That sounds like fun," Trish said, "Can I take a quick shower first?"

"Absolutely!" Carter replied, "I think we all need one. There's room for us all to take it together, but NO HANKY PANKY or the shops will be closed before we know it!"

"Yay!" Peri cheered, and jumped up to turn the taps on in the big glass stall.

The teens hugged each other and Carter. Peri lathered them, Trish followed with the terry rag wipe down, and Carter used the hand-held adjustable nozzle and hose to rinse. "Just like a fucking car-wash," Carter thought. Out loud he said, "OK, 'squeaky clean' check time... Turn around and face the wall, girls." he ordered and they obeyed. He hosed their backs and then ran his finger tips flat down their spines, listening for and hearing the tell-tale squeak on each of their sweet nude bodies.

"About Face!" he barked like a drill sergeant. They spun around, tits bouncing, and looked at him. Again he hosed them and then he drew his fingers down the tops of their breasts while holding his thumbs flat underneath. His left hand drew Trish's right tit to a peak while his right hand did the same on Peri's fuller rounder left breast. Squeak! Squeak! "OK, you pass, now towel off and let's get dressed," he said.

"Wait just a second, Uncle Bill!" Peri exclaimed, "What about you?"

"Yeah!" Trish echoed, "What about your squeak test?"

Trish put her hands on Carter's waist and rotated him to face the taps while Peri hosed his back and drew her finger down his spine. Squeak. Satisfied, she pivoted him to face her and hosed his chest and round gut. Trish splayed her fingers and pulled them across his abdomen. Squeak. "All clean!" she pronounced and the giggling girls got out of the stall and started rubbing each other down vigorously. Carter grabbed a towel from the rack and stayed inside the shower giving all of them room for their work.

Refreshed and re-dressed they left the bungalow. Dr. Styles kept a recharged electric golf cart parked under an adjacent awning. Carter sat in the front seat and suggested, for comfort and public decorum, that Trish and Peri ride in the back. They agreed, got aboard and Carter whizzed off toward downtown Avalon.

*

Carter parked the cart conveniently across from Step Beach along Casino Way. Looking at his Bulova he said, "It's 2:15 and I want to make sure we get to a couple of places on Metropole Avenue and in the Atwater mall." He took each girl's hand and they strolled southeast along the harbor promenade.

"Uncle Bill," Peri said, "I kinda worked up an appetite..."

"Yeah, me, too!" chirped Trish.

"I thought we could get pizza a little later. Then there's a movie at the Casino at 7:30," he said, "If you want a snack as we go, just point and say so." He smiled and the teens grinned back and said, "OK" nearly in unison. "Oh, and please do not forget, I'm 'Dr. Carter' when we're out in public, right?" he reminded them.

Peri laughed. "Sorry, Dr. Carter! I won't forget again."

Turning up Metropole away from the harbor, Trish immediately spotted an ice-cream and cookie shop and said "Snickerdoodle!" pointing at the window trays. Peri chose an oatmeal cookie and Carter passed. The co-eds nibbled happily as the trio window shopped their way up the avenue lined with everything from fine art to tourist schlock.

Carter paused in front of a little fashion boutique and said, "Let's pop in here and see if they have anything you might like for a hike." Trish and Peri looked quizzically at each other, and at him, then shrugged and followed him through the door.

"May I help you? asked a middle-aged woman with a kind voice and pleasant, if pasty, face.

"Hope so," replied Carter, going on to explain, "We're going to do some walking around the island... nothing too strenuous, mind you, but not suited to skirts, you know? Have you got shorts or something for the girls?" he asked.

The lady looked over Peri and Trish and then briefly regarded Carter again before answering, "Yes, we have a good assortment of pants, capris, or shorts. "I'm sure we can fit your... granddaughters?... with something appropriate." She smiled sweetly at the teens, withholding any impression she may have formed about their relationship to Carter.

"That's great," Carter replied simply, neither acknowleging nor refuting her guess and certainly not illuminating her. "Peri, Trish, try to find something for a light trail trek. Comfortable tops, too. Whatever you want." He smiled at them and excused himself, "Ill be back in 20 minutes or so."

"OK, Thanks!" Trish said.

"See you soon," Peri added with a farewell wave.

The girls were very glad they had put on fresh underwear and bras after their shower, now that they had this unexpected chance to try on clothes.

Carter backtracked a few storefronts to the Avalon business office for Catalina Divers, Inc. and confirmed the 'Diving Discovery' adventure for Saturday at their Twin Harbors pier location. He double-checked the Safari Bus schedule and signed the credit card bill.

Back at the boutique, Carter found Peri and Trish, chatting and decked out like provocative twin girl scouts. Their khaki short shorts, form fitted and hemmed about six inches down their thighs, hugged their bottoms, but had pleated apron fronts which thwarted any direct view of their crotches. They wore loose fitting, Forest service green, stone-washed, cotton duck, short-sleeved shirts. Their left sleeves had tiny, ornamental, pockets complimenting functional epaulets and button-flap breast pockets. They beamed as Carter approached. Barefooted, Peri spun around and asked, "Well, what do you think?"

Giggling, Trish chimed in, "Yeah, think anyone will want our cookies?"

Carter laughed loudly, gave the shopkeeper a look that said "What's a guy supposed to say?" He shrugged and answered, "You guys look great. Should be perfect for tomorrow. Now go change back into your town clothes while I take care of paying the nice lady."

"Yay!" Trish cried, rocking up on her toes and then skipping to the dressing room.

"Yes, thank you!" Peri added, risking a light peck on Carter's cheek before running after Trish to the back of the store.

"They are such lovely young things..." the clerk said, hoping to elicit clarification from her gentleman customer.

"Hmm? Oh, Yes!" Carter said, faking a distracted look as he dug his credit card out of his wallet and handed it across the counter. "I'm very proud of them. They're students at the University. Very proud, indeed!" he half mumbled.

The woman gave up her fishing expedition and handed Carter his receipt as Trish and Peri reappeared. She packed their new outfits into plastic bags and smiled, "Have fun folks. Thanks for stopping, come again."

"Oh we will come again and again and again, you nosy old bag!" Carter thought to himself, glad to leave her prying eyes and malicious judgements behind. Back on the sidewalk, the teens, holding hands and clutching their purchases, dutifully followed their leader to the next store.

Enjoying their leisurely dawdle, the trio arrived at the Metropole entrance to 'Shops at Atwater' at 3:45. Carter headed toward the Sumner Ave end of the mall and they meandered until he spotted and stopped in front of a small jewelry shop. Standing between the girls as they admired the rings and necklaces in the window, Carter put his left hand lightly on Trish's back and scratched a nail just under her bra's wide band. "You gave me something really special, may I give you a little keepsake in return?" he asked softly.

"Umm..." Trish paused, flushing, "Uh... sure. Like, what?" she asked nonplussed.

Peri, overhearing the question and answer, peeked around Carter and said, "Don't worry, Trish, it'll be nice, you can bet!" She grinned, showing her approval and lack of jealousy.

"Well, like, I don't know what..." Carter replied, matching Trish's hesitations, "Let's go look at.. oh, how about a small garnet?" he suggested. "They're pretty, and they are the birthstone for you Capricorn babies," he observed, remembering he had seen Trish's January 10, 1973 birthdate in her student file.

A small, trim, man, about Carter's age, dressed in cream flannel slacks, a navy linen blazer and an open throated white dress shirt greeted them as the door buzzer announced their entrance. "Welcome to 'The Quay.' My name is Thompson, may I assist you?" he asked with a posh English accent.

"Thank you, Mr. Thompson," Carter replied, "Yes, we're looking for something nice, but not too flashy. A small garnet pendant, perhaps?"

Thompson eyed Peri's tourmaline, above her bare breast tops, as they nestled in her denim sundress' bodice. "Something similar to Miss's yellow tourmaline, to play off against her friend's auburn curls, Sir?" he inquired unctuously.

"Exactly, Mr. Thompson," Carter answered, "You slimy limey bastard, you think I don't know what you think as you ogle these girls?" Carter raged internally, "Fuck you. I'm fucking them BOTH and you can go fuck yourself if you don't fucking like it!" Smiling impassively, Carter continued out loud, "Do you have something like that for us to consider?"

"Yes sir," Thompson answered, unperturbed and solely interested in making a sale, "I believe we have a couple of suitable pieces, if you would step over to the counter I will put them on velvet and bring a hand mirror."

He glided behind the display and removed a tray of dark lustrous red stones in various settings. In front of the group he unfolded a black velvet cloth. Then, placing a small pear-shaped pendant with a simple gold bale beside a round, brilliant cut, slightly larger stone in a filigreed setting, he looked up, flashed a gleaming, toothy smile at Trish, and asked, "Do these strike your fancy at all, Miss?"

Trish sucked in her breath, lifting her chest dramatically. Thompson's eyes glittered like the displayed garnets as he appreciated her assets. "Ooo, those are SO pretty!" she exclaimed as she exhaled and recovered from her astonishment at their beauty. "What do you think, Dr. Carter? Aren't they just too beautiful?"

Peri watched Thompson as Thompson watched Trish. "Ewww. You are creepy, mister!" she said to herself. "And short. And ferret-faced." Then looking at her ancient lover she thought, "Not at all sweet, wonderful and handsome like my Uncle Bill! Why, even if you could get it up I bet you can't fuck young girls like me and Trish the way we love to be fucked!" Turning to Trish she snaked her arm around her waist and hugged her.

Carter, still ignoring Thompson's blatant lechery, pointed to the round gem. "That's nice, but it might be too fancy for every day wear, Trish," he offered, "whereas the pear-cut could be worn with anything." Silently he thought, "Plus its shape is evocative of your bare breasts, and it could be worn with nothing, just as well!"

"An excellent line of reasoning, sir," Thompson remarked, "I would suggest additional stones and settings, but I rather think they would not measure up to the pear." Still smiling, he looked directly into Carter's eyes and said, "What style and length of chain will you want to put the garnet on, sir?"

Trish, realizing the transaction was finalizing, felt her cunt tingle and get damp. She leaned left against Carter, pulling Peri, still hugging her, with her. "Really, Dr. Carter? Oh, THANK you!" she breathed, putting her left arm around his waist and drawing him innocently against side of her bosom before releasing him.

Carter, maintaining eye-contact with Thompson, replied with aplomb, "We'll have to try several lengths, probably 16" to start. 14k, fine, but not herringbone," looking down at Trish's upturned joy-filled face, he said in an aside, "They look fancy but the links kink and don't wear well on a daily basis."

"I agree completely, sir," Thompson oozed. Putting the round gem back in the tray, he turned to a chain display behind him and brought out a selection. Threading a 16" round chain through the bale, Thompson handed the necklace to Carter. "Would you like to hold it up to the Miss, sir?" he asked.

The pendant hung, much like Peri's, below Trish's throat and well above her bosom. Thompson, feeling confidant in his sale and his authority, opined, "I think, sir, a longer chain is called for, given Miss' stature. May I suggest this 22" link?" He removed the second chain from its board and laid it on the counter. "In fact, if I may comment, sir, I wonder if the tourmaline would not also benefit from greater length?" Turning to Peri, he ventured, "You received this when you were much younger, did you not? I venture to say you have grown considerably since?" Thompson was proud of his fluid pitches and ability to turn innuendo on its end to his own purposes.

Carter did not like Thompson, nor what he said, nor how he said it. Nonetheless he could not disagree with the main point. Both teens were well developed and little chains were for little girls. Picking up the longer links, he draped them first around Trish and then around Peri. Handing the chain back to Thompson he countered, "I take your meaning, however I think the best thing for us would be a pair of 20" box-link chains. Can that be arranged?"

"Oh, easily, sir." Thompson assured him, "With one small caveat: At the moment I only have box-link chains in 18k Italian gold. It's very fine workmanship but, necessarily, a little more dear."

"Hmm," Carter paused, "How much more 'dear' would that be, Thompson?" he deliberately dropped the clerk's title.

"The weight difference, sir," Thompson replied, patiently, avoiding patronization, "Gold chains are weighed and sold at market price for the gold plus a fixed addition for the manufacture and handling. For these chains the actual difference is about $50 each." He spread his hands out, palms up, and tightened his lips slightly. "It is an exceptional value, and one your... friends... will appreciate even more over time."

Carter looked at Trish, nearly in tears with anxiety, and gave in. "Alright Thompson, two chains and the garnet pear, then. The girls will wear them out of the store," he decided. Trish unable to control her emotions, jumped in front of Carter and kissed him with tears streaming down her face.

"Oh my god!" She cried, feeling her cunt was a leaking mess, "Thank you, Dr. Carter!"

Embarrassed, and a little displeased, by her outburst, Carter pushed her down and away toward Peri. "You are welcome, Miss Dempsey," he said, attempting restoration of decorum, "Your performance so far this term has been worthy of this much recognition, and more. I am very proud of you, and Miss Halstead, too," he added, with a nod to Peri. Turning back to Thompson, he gave the jeweler his credit card and said, "Will you make a price adjustment for keeping Miss Halstead's old chain?"

Thompson coughed and said, "That is not a normal thing in a retail establishment, sir, but because of the nature of the special occasion, I will keep the old small chain and give you the new chains at the 14k price. Will that be satisfactory?"

"More than fair, I am sure, Mr. Thompson," Carter said, "Thank you for your consideration."

"You're welcome sir. Thank you for your business." Looking meaningfully at the teenagers, Thompson added, "You have exquisite taste, it has been my pleasure to work with you."

While Carter was conversing with Thompson and paying for the pendant and chains, Peri hung the garnet around Trish's neck. It dropped perfectly into the unbuttoned neck of her natural linen blouse and rested, deep red and glinting, against her white cotton camisole. Trish returned the favor and hung the Peri's tourmaline on its new chain. It buried itself happily in the upper cranny of Peri's cleavage, just above the bustline of her sundress. The teens stood side-by-side, admiring themselves in the hand mirror Thompson had laid on the counter.

Thompson turned from the register, handed Carter his receipt and card, and remarked to Peri, "I must say, Miss, I hope you realize what a fine tourmaline you have. An untrained eye could easily mistake it for a rare yellow sapphire. And it looks stunning on its new chain."

With final thank you's, ta-ta's and waves, the party left The Quay and resumed strolling toward Sumner Avenue. Glancing at his watch, Carter saw they had spent nearly an hour dickering with Thompson at the jewelry store. "Hey, we need to get moving if we want to eat before the show," he observed, "Are you guys able to eat pizza or did the cookies spoil your supper?" He laughed out loud, knowing their answer.

"Pizza!" yelled Peri, rubbing her stomach.

"Gooey with sauce!" declared Trish, so excited by her garnet that she was afraid if she touched herself anywhere she would cream her panties instantly.

**Evening**

Happy and satisfied, Carter, Peri and Trish, walked off their post-pizza lethargy in the thinning crowd of late afternoon tourists. At the bottom of Sumner Avenue, they turned right and walked out to Lovers Cove. Strolling in the lengthening shadows, as the sun dropped behind them and the buildings of Avalon, they held hands and swung their arms. "Why is this beach called 'Lovers Cove,' Dr. C?" Trish asked, huskily, sidling close to his left hip and gauging her pace to keep in step.

"I don't know, Toots," Carter said, "Probably just to make the island seem more romantic," he guessed wildly.