Avalon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking around and seeing the bed, Trish unwrapped her legs and arms and fell backward, as Peri, her hands on Carter's hips, guided him forward, onto the bed and her eager, horny, friend. Carter maintained the solid latch on Trish's tit as they tumbled, crosswise, onto the king-size mattress, made ready for them by Peri while they were in the hall.

Peri, by now self-stripped naked, got on the bed behind Carter and reached between his and Trish's rollicking bodies, hunting for their assorted remaining fasteners. While Trish held Carter's head against her and rolled and moaned, Peri pulled his pants and boxers away and followed them quickly with Trish's shorts and panties. Carter appreciated the help and slipped his hands down along Trish's sides and under her bottom. She raised her legs straight in the air and slid her thighs up his ribs until they were blocked by his armpits. Wide open and vulnerable, Trish begged, "Oh, Fuck Me, Doc! FUCK ME!"

Carter broke from her boob and whispered, "Patience, little girl," as he raised her up, rolling her onto her shoulders. Positioning Trish vertically, her cunt and orange Freddie Fox in front of his face as he knelt on the bed, Carter ducked his mouth to her pink, juicy pussy and sucked his new target.

"OH, Please! OH my GOD, PLEASE!" Trish screamed, twisting forcefully in his strong hands, without dislodging his sealed lips from her gash, "Oh, I'M COMMMING! OH! FUCK ME!"

Peri, still kneeling behind Carter, draped her arms around his neck and massaged his back with her excited, tender, aching coins. Quietly she spurred Carter on, "Destroy her, Uncle, keep her coming, keeeeeep her commmmming!" she purred in his ear.

Carter held Trish up and buried his tongue as she thrashed, then, letting her back down onto the bed, still with her legs locked in his pits against his chest, he drove his raging dick straight and hard into her wet, tight, quivering trench. "UHHNNN!" he groaned as his root crashed against her pelvis.

"AAAHHHH!" Trish screeched, losing all sense of anything except the flashing lights and pounding waves of the storm in her body.

"NOW, Toots! NOW!" Carter growled, "HERE (SPLOOT!) I (SPLOOT!) COME! (SPLOOT!)

When Peri heard this she pinched Carter's ass hard and said, "I get some too, Uncle Bill!" He turned away from Trish, letting her fall, spent, to the mattress and spun on his knees, facing Peri.

"Of course you do, Sweetheart!" He said, hugging her. Peri grabbed his powerful pole, slick with Trish's juice, and straddled it with her ready twat. Carter thrust up and in as she pushed down and hid his full length inside her. Rocking forward and back, side to side, around and around, they worked their dance.

Peri cried, "Uhhnncle! Yessss! Yessss! OH YES! Give it to ME!" as her right hand, reaching over Carter's ass, between his legs, squeezed the tight bulb at the base of his buried stalk.

"AARRGGHH!" Carter groaned as SPLOOT! he delivered the rest of his load into Peri's waiting womb. SPLOOT! SPLOOT! sploot.

Peri's and Carter's knees, thighs, hips, stomachs and chests were hydrostatically sealed together by their sweat. Their heads drooped on each other's left shoulders. Their embracing arms kept them from falling.

Peri slid her hands down to Carter's butt and gently circled his cheeks. Finding the indentation where she had pinched him, she rubbed softly and whispered, "I'm sorry if that hurt. I was afraid you would get carried away."

"It's alright, Sweetie," Carter panted into her ear. "I'm glad you interrupted. I probably would have given her every ounce, and then where would WE be?"

They pulled their heads back, looked into each others eyes and kissed warmly as Peri pulled herself off of his softening dick. They lay down beside Trish. Her eyes were closed; her mouth frozen in a placid smile. Peri wiped her left middle and index fingers, first through Trish's oozing cunt, then through her own, and offered them, over Trish's evenly rising and falling breasts, to Carter. He sucked them clean, mouthed "Thank you," and gave her the 'Thumbs Up' signal, which they now knew meant "The dive is over." They both closed their eyes and, using Trish's boobs as pillows, went to sleep.

*

Carter opened his eyes, saw the bed was otherwise empty and looked at his watch. "4:15. Guess I was the one who needed a nap," he thought, smiling. "Wonder how long the girls slept and where are they now, anyway?" he asked himself as he rolled off the big bed and located his boxers among the discarded clothes strewn around the bedroom. Pulling up his shorts, he walked into the front room and looked around. He saw no one but heard familiar tinkling laughter and low chatter coming from the back of the bungalow.

As he passed through the dining room he saw, through the glass doors, Trish's red dandelion haircut poking above the rim of the spa on the deck. Opposite her, Peri was lounging with her arms spread along the acrylic edge. Carter detoured into the kitchen and poured himself three fingers of Jack Daniels over a couple of ice cubes in a plastic water glass. He carried his drink outside and overheard Peri saying "...expected. But, Oh My Gosh! I just came and came and came! It was incredible!"

"Yeah, me too!" Trish agreed, bobbing her curls in her excitement. "When Dr. C. was in my rear there was a sharp twinge at first but after that it felt GREAT! And then he, like, just BLEW UP! It was amazing, I didn't know I could come that way!"

The teens suddenly were quiet as they realized their conversational subject was standing beside the spa. "Oh! Hi, Uncle Bill!" Peri called.

"Yeah, Hi, Dr. C.!" Trish chirped.

"Hi, yourselves," Carter said, taking a sip of whiskey. "Have you been up long? "I guess you wore me out more than I did you!" he surmised with a chuckle.

"Ha!" snorted Peri, "Not much more. We just woke up a few minutes ago..."

"...I remembered there was a hot tub," Trish added, "and suggested we put on our suits and soak." She smiled. "You were so sweetly asleep, we just couldn't disturb you..."

"...but you are here, now," Peri concluded, "Why don't you climb in and join us?" she asked.

Carter put his glass on the side of the spa, pulled off his shorts and stepped into the hot, bubbling water. "Don't mind if I do," he said, "so long as you don't mind my birthday suit," he said, laughing.

"Har-de-har-har!" Trish fake laughed with him.

Dimpling her cheeks in a big grin, Peri countered, "Why should we mind THAT? We were just now commenting on how much we love your big cock and balls and love the way you make us feel when you fuck us silly!"

Carter, standing between the girls, his described organ and accoutrements floating on the jet stream, acted incensed. "Who are you calling 'Silly?'" he demanded.

"No!" Peri corrected him, splashing water on his stomach, "I said, 'you fuck us silly,' I wasn't calling you a name!" Trish got in the act and started sweeping water at Carter, too. He retreated to a neutral side of the spa, near his drink, and sat on the bench, letting his legs float into the center of the tub.

"Well, I am sorry, you are not making much sense here." He snickered and pushed a spray of water back at them with his hands, "In fact, you are already acting silly and I haven't even touched you recently. That refutes your argument, doesn't it?" He smirked, sat back and swallowed the last of his Jack Daniels, crunching the cubes as he stared at their wet, nubile bodies in their black wrappers.

Trish slid along her side of the spa to the corner and onto Carter's bench. "I'm not silly... yet." she said, with a serious pout, as she pushed her hand between his legs and felt his strengthening dick.

Peri pushed off her wall into the middle of the pool and half-swam to Carter's other side. Covering Trish's hand with her right palm, Peri slid Trish's loose fist up and down Carter's prick until, fully engorged, it throbbed in their interlaced digits.

"Hey!" Carter protested, but weakly, "We need to get ready for dinner. Our reservation is for 6 o'clock."

Peri closed her hand tighter and leaned forward. She winked at Trish and said, "Perfect! It must be 'Happy Hour' because you've had a drink. Can we have some nuts?" She hefted his loosely hanging balls in her palm and grinned.

"Yes," Trish added, sliding her thumb pad in a soft light circle over Carter's cock slit, "and a drinky-poo to go with them?"

"Jesus H. Christ!" Carter swore to himself, "What made me think there would be any private down time?" Grinning back at the girls, he answered aloud, "Maybe." With an effort he struggled, back and away, standing and escaping to the deck as the teens relinquished their holds and followed him out of the spa.

Carter grabbed a nearby towel, drying himself as he cautioned, "But what if there's only one shot left in the bottle? Haven't you ever heard of 'delayed gratification?'" he asked. His treacherous dick smacked his stomach beneath his towel as he proposed his idea.

Trish and Peri, using the other towel they had brought out with them, dried each other, rubbing their chests and crotches more vigorously than necessary. "That'll be OK, Uncle Bill," Peri said amiably, "We'll just take what you have and share. Won't we, Trish!"

"Uh-Huh! For Sure!" Trish concurred emphatically, nodding her head. Then, dropping her corner of the shared towel, Trish pulled the cut-away front of her black-and-yellow one-piece swimsuit down from her breasts. Pulling her elbows back through the straps, she raised her hands and pushed her boobs together. They buried her new garnet pendant in their deep crevice, as Trish pinched her stout, stubby indented nipples. "But, just look, Dr. C.!" she exclaimed, staring down at the mounds of pink and white flesh in her hands, "I'm all goosebump-y! Let's go inside!"

Carter watched Trish turn and march into the cottage, her full, black Lycra-encased, ass swinging, closely followed by the laughing Peri. "By all means," he said to their retreating forms, "I'll come inside." His own towel, formerly tented over his turgid spike, fell away to the deck as he stepped after the girls.

Peri paused in the kitchen and removed her bikini. Trish, meanwhile, pushed off the rest of her suit and both teens left their still damp togs on the tiled floor as they turned around to face Carter. Pointing to the other side of the counter, Peri said, "Have a seat at the bar, sir, and we'll take care of you promptly."

"Alright, thank you," Carter said, playing along, "Could I have a 'Jack Daniels straight up' please?"

Peri had gotten a clean glass and already had dropped a couple of ice cubes in it while Trish opened cupboards until she found the liquor supply. Trish set the glass of ice aside, poured the whiskey into a smaller juice glass and slid it across the breakfast bar counter to Carter, seated on a center stool on the other side. "One 'Jack Off The Rocks' at you Dr. C.!" she said with a grin, winking at Peri as she grabbed a fancy bottle of some other booze from the cupboard and covered the prepared 'rocks' glass with it.

Peri picked up the bottle and looked at the label. "What's 'Amaretto di Saronno', Uncle Bill?" she inquired, wide-eyed. "Trish poured some on the ice, do you think we would like it?"

Carter tossed off his drink and blotted his lips with the back of his hand as he formulated his response. "I am quite sure you would like it, Sweetheart," he began, "It's a very smooth and tasty, sweet liqueur with a nice almond flavor." He looked across the bar, studying the teens. Their exposed breasts, supporting their perfect jewel necklaces, rose and fell provacatively with each breath. Their eyes sparkled, riveted on him, waiting for his invitation. "You are too young to drink in public, but what we do in our own private world is our business. Since you like to share, bring the glass over her, sit beside me, and YOU tell ME what you think of it." He patted the stools on either side of him as he spun around on his to face the dining room, with his back to the counter and his empty whiskey glass.

The girls smirked slyly at one another and sauntered around the bar. Peri preferred Carter's right side, while Trish sat on his left and took the first small taste of the Italian liqueur. "Mmmm," she said, smiling, "It makes me think of toasted marshmallows."

She handed the glass across Carter's naked chest to Peri, who sipped a good amount and let it sit on her tongue before swallowing. "Ohhh, yeah! It DOES!" she agreed, licking the sticky thick syrup from her lower lip. "What does 'amoretto' mean, Uncle Bill?" she asked, giving the glass back to Trish, dropping her hand into his lap and pulling gently at his softening cock. "It sounds like 'amor'... isn't that, like, Latin, for 'love' or something?"

Trish took another swallow, swirling the liqueur as she had seen wine connoisseurs do on television. Carter answered Peri's question, "Actually, that's a pretty good guess, Sweetie. 'Amoretto' is Italian for 'Cupid' and we know how important he is to love... 'amoretti' are little Italian macaroon-style cookies from almonds and maybe they have a history or maybe it's just a romantic name." Carter's conjecture was no distracting ward against Peri's insistent agitation of his now revived prick. "Anyway, Trish," he said, turning to his left as he wrapped his arms around the nude co-eds' shoulders and hugged them into him, "Many people agree with you and find this liqueur is very like toasted marshmallows."

"It's yummy," Trish said, succinctly, adding, " and it feels really warm as it goes down my throat." She giggled, set the glass on the counter behind Carter and wrapped her right arm around his waist. Her left hand joined Peri's right in Carter's groin and groped for his scrotum, resting on the stool cushion. "Not unlike something else that is warm and yummy in my mouth and throat!" she murmurred as she squeezed his nuts slowly.

Peri slipped off her stool and stood, bent over, with her breasts brushing Carter's right thigh. She licked the gathering pre-cum she had induced from his mushroom's slit and popped the top of his cock into her mouth. Trish, following Peri's lead, got off her perch and knelt between Carter's calves, burying her face in his crotch below Peri's moving fist. She tugged his hairy ballsack at the base of his stalk while she consumed his eggs and swirled them in her mouth as she had done with the Amoretto.

The teens' suckling, top and bottom, together with the teasing conversation and Peri's increasingly rapid, intense cock stroking, quickly had the intended effect. Trish, maintaining her maximum vacuum pressure on Carter's testicles, continued tugging his sack and rubbing her middle finger on the his pulsing vessels. Her tongue divided its attention, lashing, without mercy, the little workers in both sperm factories.

Peri, with exquisite sense and timing, pulled her head off Carter's stalk a split second before his critical eruption and thrust her breasts forward, capturing the shooting staff. SPLOOT! SPLOOT! SPLOOT! SPLOOT! "UNHHH! ARRGH!" Carter groaned with delight as his seed exploded and fell back upon Peri's naked tits. SPLOOT! SPLOOT! SPLOOT! SPLOOT!

"Yes! Uncle Bill," Peri crooned, continuing her up and down slip-and-slide on his throbbing dick. "Give it all up." She smiled as she watched the pools of grey jism gather on her creamy breast tops. "Don't hold anything back, Uncle," she coaxed. SPLOOT! Sploot! Sploot... sploot.

Carter rocked on his stool against the bar as his final spasm passed through his tortured body. Peri shook his dick, wiped the ultimate dabs of his goop onto herself and leaned away from him, climbing back onto her barstool.

Trish opened her mouth, freeing Carter's voided nuts, stood and stepped between Peri's open legs. She scraped a handful of Carter's product from Peri's bosom and stuck it in Peri's mouth. As Peri sucked Trish's fingers, she wiped a great gob of the semen with her right hand and offered it to Trish, who wasted no time accepting the coated fingers into her own hungry mouth.

With only traces of the sticky seed-trails left on her bosom, Peri twisted her torso to her left and pulled Carter's face to her chest. He avidly licked her clean of himself and gathered the girls into his arms. Breaking the group hug, he asked, "Well, if your appetizer hasn't spoiled your appetites, let's get ready to go to dinner, eh?"

Trish immediately said, "I'm famished."

Peri kissed him and said, "You keep me hungry all the time, Uncle Bill."

The girls departed for the bedroom while Carter picked up their suits and tossed them into the washing machine before joining them.

**SATURDAY Evening**

The evening air had a nip to it and the girls were glad for their light wraps over their dresses. Peri's cream lambs' wool cardigan was perfect for her linen wrap-around. Trish's Levi's jacket, perhaps too casual for anywhere else, worked well with her jersey shift's black stripes. For Santa Catalina, she was nearly overdressed and the denim perfectly downplayed the higher fashion of her dress and black flats.

Carter, was also more high toned than the typical tourist in his fancy guayabera shirt, charcoal light wool dress slacks and Italian sandals. Unlike his consorts, he had not brought a jacket of any sort. Fortunately, however, Dr. Styles had a navy Columbia Sportswear nylon zip-front windbreaker in the closet. While not a perfect fit, it served its purpose as the threesome glided downtown in their electric golf cart. Carter's table at Luau Larry's restaurant was ready and waiting when they arrived at 6:15 and they were escorted through the already crowded dining room to a comparatively quiet table away from the hard-charging revelers who liked to line the window seats on Crescent Avenue. Carter had specifically requested a 'discreet seating' from the maitre d'hotel when he had called and was not disappointed.

Sitting in the rear, looking out from a classic 'gunfighter's table,' the party could see without being seen and enjoyed a level of privacy nearly equal to the bungalow. They took off their jackets and sweater and slid into the booth. Carter, in the center, was flanked, as was beginning to be a habit, by Trish on his left and Peri on his right. The waiter handed them menus and asked "Drinks, all around?"

Carter ordered Mai Tais and was about to add "Virgin for the girls," but the waiter said, "Right you are," and left the table before Carter could say the words.

Trish hooked her right arm through his left and squeezed her tit against his bicep. "He thinks we're 21!" she hissed excitedly.

Peri, leaning forward and looking across at her friend added, "Well, let's not do or say anything that makes him think different!" She snickered and risked kissing Carter on his cheek. "You are so COOL, Uncle Bill!" she bubbled.

Carter looked side to side and smiled. "OK, I'll go along on this with one condition: We aren't trying to fool anyone, so if you are carded, we will tell the truth and indicate the waiter made an incorrect assumption." He gave them each as clear a no-nonsense look as could be mustered in the dim, Polynesian-themed, lighting. "Are we clear on this?" he asked, seeking confirmation.

"Oh, absolutely!" Trish said, again pressing her tit flat to his upper arm and copying Peri's kiss on his left cheek.

"No worries, Uncle Bill," Peri affirmed.

"Alright, then," Carter continued, "The first thing to do is to stick your noses in the menus and follow my lead. The second thing to do," he said, pulling his arm free from Trish and repeating his cautionary stares at the teens, "is to act mature. We can have a good time but we need to maintain our public posture."

The waiter returned with three large, stemmed, fish-bowl goblets, filled with layered booze, crushed ice, pinapple spears, straws and umbrellas. As he put the glasses on the table in front of the girls, he took full advantage of his relative height and angle. Peering down Peri's scoop-neck sundress, he was rewarded by the top third of her cinnamon halos, visible above her demi-cup bra, beneath the poked out linen as she leaned over her menu.