Average Joe's Army

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From what I've written you may have the impression that Joe is a blabbermouth or an air headed type of man who doesn't have a life and who goes around interacting with anyone and everyone. I can assure you that people seek him out as much as he seeks out people. He has an aura about him that attracts those in need of a friend because he is accepting and kind, interested in and listening to what they have to say. It's easy to like Joe. He's just an average guy who has become truly remarkable being average.

That day, National Nude Day, Joe's army of followers gathered at the public park. It was a well represented gathering of women and men, mothers with children, people on their lunch hour taking time from work, and a diverse mix of salespeople, teachers, doctors, lawyers, and business owners. Joe's army was there to not only support Joe but also to celebrate National Nude Day. It was just one day where they all could not only be free of their clothes but also free of their inhibitions.

If a photo had been taken overhead from a height high enough to not discern detail, the photo would have shown a field of white, yellow, red, and brown. A field of naked humans taking the time out of their busy lives to celebrate one day the same way that they entered it, naked and without clothes to get in the way of who they are and who they think they are. Indeed, what they all were that day, were friends. All of them were members of average Joe's army.