Avoiding Arrest

Story Info
Janine drives drunk.
3.6k words
4.06
223.5k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,434 Followers

Janine Mason wanted to stay on at the party. That wasn't really surprising; it was her party. Qualified as a lawyer only three days earlier, the young wife was looking forward to a long and distinguished career in the legal world. The party - as it always was - had been thrown by the partners of the firm in celebration of Janine passing her final exams and she was the guest of honour.

She was enjoying herself. Mingling with the other guests and partners that she would rarely get to see during the course of her busy day made her feel important and needed. She had been congratulated by so many people she had almost lost count, and the copious amounts of fine Champagne that flowed in an almost ceaseless stream had loosened her tongue and her inhibitions. Up until now, she had been careful not to flirt too openly, but being congratulated by her boss and mentor, Chris Radcliffe, she now found her sexuality oozing to the surface as the older man charmed her. She was so wrapped up in Radcliffe's conversation that she had almost forgotten about her husband on the other side of the room.

Robert Mason was beginning to feel left out. While of course he supported his wife in her ever advancing legal career, these parties were not really his thing. He had already drunk four glasses of Champagne, and whilst the alcohol had obviously had an exhilarating effect on his wife, his mood had become maudlin and he found himself slipping further and further into a deep depression.

Mason eyed Janine from the other side of the room as she openly flirted with her boss. How could she just leave him on his own like this while she flaunted herself in such an unseemly manner? And that blouse! It was cut so low in the front that her full breasts were almost visible! Robert looked at his watch again; 11:45pm. As far as he was concerned it had been time to leave an hour ago, but his wife had persuaded him to stay a little longer. He drained his glass and prepared himself for another rebuke as he began to meander drunkenly towards her.

The conversation between Radcliffe and Janine stopped as soon as Mason came within earshot, confirming his suspicions and angering him further.

"Oh, hello darling." Janine said pleasantly. She looked at her wristwatch. "I suppose it is time to go now, isn't it, I do have a lot to do tomorrow."

The surprise of his wife's immediate agreement rather took the wind out of Mason's sails, but he still bristled as he noticed Janine and Radcliffe share a sly grin.

"Come on then, Bob," she continued with a smile, "I think you'd better let me drive. You look like you might have had a little too much Champagne."

Again, Mason blushed furiously at the embarrassment inflicted by his wife and found himself staring with blazing eyes as he watched her lean up and kiss Radcliffe on the lips.

"See you tomorrow then, Chris," she whispered, "and thanks so much for the party!"

Mason's mind was working overtime as the two headed for the door amongst the many "goodbyes" and "well dones" that were being shouted at Janine from other different guests. He was still thinking about the kiss that Janine had just planted on her boss' lips. He was certain that there was more to it than just a friendly embrace; he had seen the way that they had been looking at each other all night. He felt angry, but he also felt something else; something he could hardly define. He realised that his heart was beating a little faster. Surely, though that was just the Champagne. Wasn't it?

"Give me the keys, Bob." Janine said as they reached the car. "I may have had a bit to drink, but I'm nowhere near as drunk as you are."

Mason recognised the stern tones in his younger wife's voice and knew there was no point in arguing. He opened the drivers side door for her and watched the split in her skirt open as she slid into the leather seat. Again his heart beat increased as one milky white thigh became visible.

The drive out into the country was fairly uneventful. Mason dozed in the passenger seat as his wife tooled the Mercedes effortlessly along the dark road. The moon was full and the only sounds that could be heard were the low purr of the big car's engine and the whistle of the tyres on the tarmac. He was half asleep but still aware that they were travelling quite fast. But he relaxed. Janine was a good driver and could easily handle the car at speed.

Mason had almost lost track of time when he heard the sound of the siren and became aware of the lights behind. He shook his head and sat up in the seat, craning his neck to look behind him. There was no mistaking the police van and no doubt at all that it wanted the Mercedes to pull over and stop.

"Shit!" Janine exclaimed as she slowed down and allowed the vehicle to drift onto the gravel shoulder. "I must have been going too fast!"

Mason and Janine waited patiently as the police van pulled up behind them. They heard the doors open and close and were suddenly aware of a presence at the side window.

"That was quite a speed you were doing, ma'am." said a voice hidden behind a powerful flashlight beam. "You realise you were doing nearly eighty?"

Janine shook her head and began to apologise profusely, but as soon as she opened her mouth to speak, Champagne fumes filled the still night air.

"And I think you might have enjoyed a drink or two tonight, haven't you?"

There seemed little point in denying the fact.

"Er...yes, officer. But only a little" Janine offered a little pathetically. "I'm sorry if I was driving a bit fast, but it's late. We just wanted to get home." She smiled sweetly at the officer. "I'm sure you don't want to be bothered with us at this time of night, do you?"

But the officer was not to be deterred. Now joined by his colleague, Janine was soon standing - rather unsteadily - on the side of the road and blowing into an alcohol testing device.

"Sorry, Mrs. Mason. The test shows positive. You are over the legal alcohol limit to drive. I'm gonna have to arrest you."

The effect on Janine was immediate. Tears began to form in her eyes as she began to plead for her liberty.

"Oh, officer, you don't understand!" she wailed. "If you arrest me I'll lose my job. I'm only just qualified as a lawyer! Please don't do this! I'll do anything!"

Through a drunken haze, Robert Mason saw the police officer glance over and grin at his colleague. Immediately Mason felt the same adrenalin rush as he had felt while watching his wife kiss her boss. Although he now felt very drunk, he was certain that the feeling was not just brought on by the effects of the Champagne! His mind raced when he heard the officer speak next.

"There's always something a good looking woman like you can do, ma'am!"

Janine looked shocked and indignant. She was sure she knew what the officer meant but could hardly believe that it was happening.

"What do you mean?"

"I could sure do with a little...er...entertaining!" The officer continued, "You get your pretty little ass in the back of our van for a while and I might just be able to forget what speed you were doing tonight!"

Janine's jaw dropped as she heard the smiling officer's words.

"That's ridiculous!" she cried, "You want me to have sex with you so you'll let me off?"

The officer nodded silently as Janine looked at him. She turned to her husband, looking for his support. Bob simply shrugged - She realised that there was little she could do.

"Okay," the officer suddenly said. "I can just read you your rights now and take you in - makes no difference to me!"

"Wait! Hold on, just hold on." Janine replied quickly. The thoughts were racing through her head. The idea of losing her hard earned position in the law firm made her feel almost physically sick. After all it was only sex, wasn't it?, she thought to herself trying to reason things out. Thirty minutes or so and it would be all over and she could go home and shower. Also, she was still feeling a little sexy recalling the heated conversation with her boss earlier. Was this really such a great price to pay for keeping the job she loved so much?

"Okay! She said quickly. The decision was made. "You wanna fuck me? That's fine. But my husband comes with us. Then you let us both go home. Deal?"

The cop smiled wickedly and opened the drivers side door. He bowed theatericaly and ushered the shivering Janine towards the van. He watched as the woman's husband staggered drunkenly from the dark blue Mercedes and almost collapsed onto the front seat of the police van.

"No time to waste, honey," he cried as he and Janine clambered into the back. "I gotta be back at the station in an hour! Let's see those tits!"

Janine had long since given up any hope of retaining her modesty. With fingers that trembled she began to quickly undo the buttons of her white, silk blouse and shrugged the garment from her shoulders. She didn't hesitate. Her hands went behind her and unclasped the half-cup bra that she had bought especially for the party.

"Mmmm...very nice!" the officer whispered, kneading the crotch of his pants. "But if I'm to let you off scott free, I'm gonna want to see a lot more than just your tits!"

Janine smiled back. She was almost beginning to enjoy herself. There had always been a bit of an exhibitionist streak deep down inside her and, right now, it was leaping to the surface. She looked over into the front seat at her husband. He seemed pretty much out of it and she didn't expect to hear any complaints from him.

"You like my tits?" She asked in a horse whisper.

The officer nodded, his fingers rubbing and squeezing the obvious erection that was building up in his pants.

Janine began to get a little more adventurous. Her own hands cupped her full breasts and she could feel the points of her hard nipples already digging into her palms. A small gasp escaped her lips as her fingers began to pluck at the tight buds; reddening and swelling them visibly.

"Feel good, baby?" The officer asked in a gasping, strangled voice. He was becoming very excited by the display of graphic lust that was being put on for him.

It was Janine's turn to nod. Her lips and throat felt dry as her fingers continued to torture her nipples; pulling the pebble-like nubs out from her breasts and rolling them in her fingers.

"Oh, shit, baby!" The officer continued as he watched, "That looks so fucking hot. I'm gonna have to get my dick out and rub it for you!"

Robert Mason was not as drunk as he would have had the others believe. His head lolled back and forth as he turned in the front seat and watched his wife through slit eyes. The feelings that he was currently experiencing had started at the party with the kiss that Janine had planted on her boss' lips and had now developed into full scale excitement. He could hardly believe how he was reacting to this situation; here was his, usually conservative wife, topless in the back of a police van and he was watching her with a growing erection as she playing with her tits for the benefit of a horny cop. And he was loving it just as much as Janine and the cop were!

Mason looked on as the police officer slid the zipper of his uniform down and fished about inside his pants. With a gasp, his hand reappeared grasping a thick, hard cock. Mason could see that he was in a state of extreme excitement; clear blobs of pre-cum were oozing from the tip as he squeezed the shaft. Both his wife's and the cop's eyes seemed fixed on each other as they played.

"Oh, baby! Lets see a little more, yeah?" The cop moaned as he worked his thick tool in his hand.

Mason watched his wife nod and struggle up into a kneeling position on the seat. She was smiling and obviously enjoying her impending infidelity. With her full breasts hanging down, Mason secretly watched his wife as her hands sent behind her and undid the button at the back of her skirt and lowered the zipper. Slowly, with her butt facing Mason and the cop, she pulled the skirt over her smooth, rounded buttocks and down her legs.

"Spread your thighs a little, honey!" Mason heard the cop say.

The effect of his voice was immediate. Janine remained facing away from them but removed the skirt completely and opened her legs. Mason was certain that he could see a growing damp patch in the crotch of her sheer panties.

"Oh baby! Take them off!" the cop cried as he masturbated. "Get those little panties off and let's see your cunt!"

Again, Janine obeyed without hesitation. She turned and sat back down on the seat facing Mason and the cop. For a moment she closed her legs to allow her to peel the flimsy, last remaining garment down over her butt and let them fall in a pool around her ankles. Slowly and carefully she lifted one foot and then the other, bending to pick the briefs up and them tossing them with a high pitched giggle towards the masturbating cop. The police officer caught them easily in his free hand and with a deep, satisfied groan, wrapped them around his throbbing tool and continued to stroke himself slowly.

Mason looked on as his wife began to spread her legs again. With a hand on the inside of each thigh she opened herself for all to see. Her head lolled back against the seat and her toes went up onto points as her fingers began to dance lightly between her moist sex lips. Robert continued to watch as the pair enjoyed a mutual masturbation session, their eyes locked together.

Janine's level of excitement soon became obvious. Within a few short moments, Mason watched her hips lift from the seat and her fingers fly in a blur of speed over her stiffened clitoris. She moaned deeply as she came, her legs trembling in the excitement and her toes right up onto their points. Her legs were spread so wide that Robert could see the cum as it oozed from her vagina and dampened her fingers.

"Come over here, baby!" The cop whispered through clenched teeth, "Officer John is in need of a blow-job!"

Mason saw his wife smile as she came down from her climax and nod her head eagerly at the cops request. On her hands and knees she crawled towards the still seated man, her eyes never leaving his solid erection. Mason was having trouble controlling his breathing. He had become terribly excited and was longing to see his slut of a wife suck the policeman's big cock - he didn't want to defuse the situation be letting them realise that he was awake and watching them!

Janine, as naked as the day she was born, finally reached the smiling officer and kneeled between his strong thighs.

"Let's get these pants off, shall we?" she cooed as she began unbuckling his belt.

The cop helped her whilst smiling continuously and stood to allow her to remove the garment. His shoes quickly followed and, once nude from the waist down, he re-sat.

Mason almost gasped himself as he watched his wife's mouth open as wide as she could and descend slowly over the cop's thick, straining meat.

Her fingers began to flutter up and down his shaft as her lips struggled to surround the bulbous head. The cop groaned with a guttural cry as he felt Janine's mouth encompass him. His head rolled back and his eyes shut, a lustful expression spreading across his ruddy face.

As she became more used to the large size of the officer's cock, Janine's head began to bob up and down slowly. She hummed quietly in her throat sending shivers of excitement through the cop's body. Mason knew the sensations that the policeman must be feeling at this point and made a mental note to fuck his wife's brains out as soon as they were allowed home!

"Jeez, you suck cock like a pro, baby!" the cop managed to mutter as he enjoyed the blow-job that he was being treated to. "I 'ain't got much left now, honey....mmmmm....gonna cum soon....you want me to shoot in your mouth or in your cunt?"

Janine exhaled loudly and gasped for breath as she allowed the lawman's meaty cock to slide wetly from between her painted lips.

"In my cunt...please...I want to feel you in my pussy.....fuck me! ....fuck me! .....fuck me hard!"

The police officer smiled wickedly and nodded his obvious agreement. "That's just what I wanted to hear, baby!" he said.

Readjusting his position, the cop sat on the floor of the van and lay back. His hand slowly rubbed his hard erection and held it up vertically from his body. Mason could see that it was wet and slippery from Janine's saliva and looked more than ready for action.

"Just hop up here and I'll slip it in for you!" The cop continued.

With still trembling legs, Janine swung her thigh over the cop's prone body. She was facing away from Mason and so he had the perfect view of her spread buttocks and gaping pussy. The cop held his stool straight up and Janine allowed it to nestle against the lips of her ready vagina. With a jerk of his hips, the policeman penetrated Mason's wife. He heard a gasp from them both of them as they coupled for the first time and a deep moan of satisfaction from Janine as she felt the obvious effects of the thick cock filling her warm, wet tunnel.

"Oh my god!" Janine cried as the cop bucked his hips again, driving his erection deep inside her, "you're so deep in me...so deep in my pussy!"

"It's your cunt I'm deep in, my little slut," Mason heard the cop reply from underneath, "let me hear you say it!"

"Oh god yes!....my cunt...you're deep in my cunt....I want my cunt fucked hard by your big, juicy prick!"

Mason had never heard his wife use such language. Every time she said "cunt" she rolled her lips around the word, seemingly enjoying the way it sounded coming from her own mouth.

For several more minutes, the police officer bucked his hips and drove harder and deeper into Janine's pussy. Her hands were on her breasts, pulling and plucking at her still hard nipples, turning them a deep crimson colour.

"I'm cumming again!" She suddenly cried.

Mason watched his wife's whole body begin to shake as the orgasm intensified and swept in waves over her tight frame. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened in a silent cry of satisfaction. Robert knew that her internal muscles would now be contracting blissfully around the cop's erection and guessed that he would also be cumming at any moment.

"Oh jeez, baby....your cunt's so hot and tight....yes...yes...yessss....I'm cumming, baby!!!"

With a cry that resounded and echoed off the walls of the van, the police officer gave one final thrust and emptied his balls into Janine's welcoming pussy. The two lovers collapsed in a heap, rolling around on the floor, kissing and groping each other. The officer's cock had slipped from Janine's wet hole and Mason looked on fascinated as she took it between her ruby lips and sucked the last remaining drops of cum out and swallowed them with a lick of her lips.

Finally, Robert and Janine Mason were allowed to return to their vehicle and continue their way home. The journey back started in silence as Janine resumed the driving. There seemed to be an awkward barrier between the married couple.

"You know he kept my panties!" Janine suddenly said, breaking the quiet of the car.

"What?"

"The cop. He didn't give me my panties back, look!"

Mason looked over as his wife slowly spread her legs. The trimmed hair on her naked mound was matted with wet sperm and more thick fluid oozed from between her sex lips.

Mason smiled. "What does it feel like?" he asked.

"All squishy and moist! If I move around on the seat I can feel it all leaking out of me!"

"Can I feel too?" Mason asked suddenly. The whole evening had been definitely weird and to touch his wife's pussy still wet with the cops cum seemed the obvious thing to do.

Janine smiled and nodded. "Why don't you add some to it, honey? I know that you weren't that drunk and I know that you were watching that big cop fuck my pussy...my cunt! You must be feeling as horny as hell by now!"

English Bob
English Bob
2,434 Followers
12