Avoiding the Speeding Ticket!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake watched in awe as his wife lapped up the juices, by now a flood running down her face into her hair and over her large ripe breasts, and caught glimpses of Anna's rounded white buttocks and juicy pussy lips under that short tartan skirt each time he pushed himself into his wife. Suddenly he wanted them both together, first his naughty nurse and then her schoolgirl friend. It was a long-held fantasy and here, finally was a chance to make it come true.

So, putting his hands around her waist he gently manoeuvred Anna so that she was lying on top of his wife. Their firm plump breasts were squeezed sexily together, lubricated by Anna's copious juices and they kissed each other hungrily. Two sexy girls making out in front of him with their two dripping pink pussies pointed towards him as he knelt between their white and black stocking - clad legs. Running his hands down both legs in turn he loved the feel of their high heels rubbing against each other, long black and red boots entwined with Clara's black platform stiletto shoes. Gently removing one of the latter he turned it around and began to rub the heel gently up and down each pussy in turn. The girls moaned at the feel of the cold hard heel against their hot aching clits, and rubbed their mounds harder together as they continued to kiss with abandon.

Jake felt himself swelling and throbbing like never before at the thought of the pleasure he was giving both of them, before, unable to hold back any longer, he speared his enormous cock hard into his wife...thrust, thrust, thrust. God that felt so fucking good inside her hot tight pussy! Then he withdrew and pushed himself straight into Anna's slick creamy entrance just on top and equally wet...thrust, thrust, thrust again. He kept it up, pummelling first one then the other, listening to their moans of urgency and frustration increase as he pounded one and then the other in turn. Their excitement built fast as he teased each pussy in turn, bringing each to the edge before withholding pleasure as he moved to the other. Thrust, thrust, thrust into one, and then thrust, thrust, thrust into the other. He was going to cum soon this was so fucking horny. The girls were both now panting and begging him to fuck them harder, their nipples rubbing against each other and hands in each others hair.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" begged Clara as he banged into Anna, his balls whacking against pussy as he did so,

"Harder, harder, more, more," screamed the redhead when he withdrew to service his wife again. She started to climax under him and Anna.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me," Clara yelled as she shuddered . Oh my fucking God, his cock was going to explode and he couldn't hold back as with a grunt he felt himself shoot his cum inside his wife. She was cumming hard now and wasn't going to stop. So with enormous effort he forced himself to withdraw, cum shooting over Anna's raised arse as he re-entered her with a sigh of relief and proceeded to finish off in her.

"Fuck yes, fill me up...I'm cumming too!" she shouted as he continued to empty himself into her too, at last feeling her too shake and go rigid under him as she came with a scream of relief...

The girls went quiet, panting heavily as they lay their under him, totally spent and he too collapsed on top of them, cock subsiding inside Anna as he felt their hot sexy curvy bodies calming down underneath them. What an amazing experience Jake thought, and one that had opened up a whole world of possibilities. He was certainly going to be taking the hot sexy redhead's number as he was sure that his wife would want more. And in view of the circumstances it was probably only fair that he let her off the speeding ticket.

12