Awakening Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I related my most recent experience in the public restroom, squeezing the base of his cock frequently, I saw he was leaking fluid almost constantly. That meant he was close, so I eased off a bit, then went on. I told him I hadn't meant to go back, but I'd obediently followed the old man inside once I saw him again, telling him all that happened afterward. As soon as I got to the part about shoving that thing up my butt, Randy shot a large white gob at least a foot in the air as I scrambled to get my mouth over the head, to catch the rest. He came a lot, so he'd really been excited.

Afterward, pouting a while, I said, "You liked hearing that. I thought you said you loved me."

He smiled, touching my face. "I do. More than anything in the world. If I love you, why wouldn't I want you to be happy? Enjoy your pleasure? That's what love means to me."

"Aren't you jealous?"

"Sure. But that's part of it - what makes it so delicious. Our life together will be so different than anything you've ever known. It'll be wild, exciting . . . and unpredictable. New things all the time. I promise, it'll never get old."

I climbed on top of him and rode him like a stallion for a long time.

Since then as we walk past the park's restroom, when he sees a bunch of men outside, he doesn't say anything. Where there are only two or three, he'll cock and eyebrow and say," Need to pee or anything?"

I know he wants me to do it again so he can be part of it, but I'll need to make him understand I will never do that that again. It was out-of-this-world nasty sex, but I didn't like the way I felt afterward.

The next day, Stu called my cell phone. He begged me to come back. He was crying. My day was totally shitty after that.

12