Awakening of Fannie Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was looking directly into my eyes!

I was so humiliated that I began to cry.

I am now lying on my back in a whore's outhouse with three bums about to unload their own piss on me and a total stranger is watching! Now this has got to be the absolute low point in my life! As the men begin to let loose their streams on my face I closed my eyes just in time. The last thing that I saw was that woman looking down at me with a blank stare.

Hot piss covered my face and drenched my hair. I could taste it. I could smell its pungent odor yet I did not move. I am being used as their urinal and I understand that this is what my life has become. I could hear them laughing and spitting at me and I am totally humiliated yet I allow them to use me for their amusement.

I am now a slave. I am the lowest form of human being imaginable and I am proud of it. I know who I am and it is what I have always wanted to be. No more denying it! No longer will I be the prim and proper housewife that my husband married. I need this. I crave it!

Fuck me! Use me when you want! Punish me if it pleases you. Piss on me! Humiliate me! Please! I am a slave. A slut. A useless piece of trash! I am yours! I accept who I am!

Thank you Master!

I am a whore!

*

(I hope that have enjoyed this chapter of Fannie's slave training. The next will deal with her last day of training as well as the party in her honor to follow. It will not go as she expects it to as her Master will use her body to repay some old favors. That will also be the final chapter in the Awakening of Fannie series as her transformation from a loving housewife to an insatiable whore will be complete. As usual I hope that you will continue to write to me via feedback and show your support with your vote. Until next time, thank you!)