Awakenings Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel nodded, "It certainly isn't."

I smiled sheepishly.

Jeanne said, "I'm trying to get really good at giving blow jobs so I've been watching them."

Amy said, "We did that too. There are some porn stars who give pretty creative head."

"There are and I've learned a lot. I think I've gotten much better at using my tongue."

Mel giggled. "Licking a cock is fun."

I said, "While I'm not exactly an experienced connoisseur of fellatio, I thought you were outstanding in San Francisco."

"Thank you Michael. I tried hard when I was with you."

"I know you did and your efforts were appreciated."

Amy said, "I don't understand. What does this have to do with Trent? I'm sure you're trying to give him good blow jobs too, but that's something Michael expects."

Nodding, I said, "That's right, I just assume he's getting your best effort."

"He is, but there's something else."

"what is it?"

"I've watched the women in the movies deep throat cocks and I'd like to try doing it. I'd like to do it for Trent. I think he'd enjoy it."

Mel said, "Jeanne honey, are you sure about this? Amy and I both used to do it in Vegas. It's not fun. Basically you're choking yourself with the guy's cock. We learned to do it because lots of guys requested it. It was an extra service and believe me it required a very large tip in advance."

"I know that. I can tell from the movies that it's uncomfortable, but I'd still like to try it. It seems really slutty and I'm sure Trent would love it."

Amy said, "Why didn't you try it today?"

"Because I've vowed that I will never again do something with another man that I haven't already done with Michael."

Mel said, "I see. You're going to be with Michael at Christmas. You can do it with him then."

I said, "Jeanne, you'd like to do it for Trent the next time you get together with him, wouldn't you?"

"Yes Michael, I really would."

"Go ahead, you have my permission."

"Are you sure Michael?"

"Yes Jeanne, I'm positive. Do you remember the discussion we had in San Francisco about givers and takers."

"Yes, of course I do. We decided that we're both givers. That's one of the reasons I enjoy dating other men so much. It's fun to play with a taker."

Amy said, "And Trent is a taker."

Jeanne said, "Oh yes."

"When you licked my ass in San Francisco you told me that you would always reserve that pleasure for me and me alone. Do you remember what I told you?"

"Yes, you told me that you loved doing it for me, but you were indifferent to having it done to you. You told me that if I needed to reserve a pleasure for just you it should be licking my ass."

Mel said, "That's our boy."

Amy said, "In our house everybody licks everybody's ass. I hope that's all right with you."

Laughing, Jeanne said, "Of course it's all right. It makes me want to visit you even more."

Mel said, "Get an airplane ticket. We'll pick you up at the airport tomorrow."

Sighing, Jeanne said, "I wish I could, but I can't."

Amy said, "We understand."

Getting us back on track, I said, "Do you remember that I said the same thing about anal intercourse."

"You mean that you didn't find doing it particularly exciting so I shouldn't be concerned about reserving that solely for you either?"

"That's right."

Amy asked, "Michael, don't you enjoy butt fucking?"

"Not particularly, when I tried it in San Francisco it seemed like it was much ado about nothing. Like ass licking, I think it's mostly a power and domination pleasure. I'll grant you that fucking is fucking and it is pleasurable, but I think pussy fucking is more fun. Do you enjoy getting fucked in the ass?"

Mel said, "I think we both feel like you do. It's okay, but we prefer pussy fucking too. If a guy wants it he can do it, but again it requires a generous tip. Still there are women who love it. In fact in Vegas we knew a couple of girls who actually advertised themselves as ass whores."

Jeanne said, "Ass whores? I have to admit that I find that title exciting."

Amy asked, "Jeanne, do you like getting fucked in the ass?"

There was a long pause. Finally Jeanne said, "Michael please don't be upset, but I let Trent have my butt this afternoon and I have to admit that I really did enjoy it."

"Jeanne, I'm not upset. In San Francisco I told you that you could let Trent do that."

"Michael you're not hearing me. I enjoyed it, I really enjoyed it. It made me feel so incredibly slutty."

"Did Trent like it?"

"He loved it."

"Good, now the two of you have something you can enjoy together."

"Michael are you being sarcastic?"

"No Jeanne, I'm not. Anal sex isn't important to me. Since you like it I'll certainly do it with you any time you ask, but I suspect you'd enjoy it more with Trent. The two of you have a different sexual relationship than you and I have. That's why you're dating him. Actually it might be fun if we made it into a game. You should eagerly lick Trent's ass, deep throat his cock and let him fuck your ass; but you should refuse to do any of those things with me."

Amy and Mel both stared at me.

Jeanne cried, "Michael!"

I laughed. "Hey were playing a game. In this game I'm your cuckold, let's have a little fun with it."

Slowly nodding, Amy said, "I think I get it. Denial is often a big part of a cuckold-hot wife marriage. Michael is offering to play a subdued form of that game by telling you to deny him some pleasures that he actually doesn't care about. Michael, can she tell Trent?"

"If I correctly understand that question, yes of course she can. That would be a big part of the fun."

Jeanne said, "I don't understand."

Amy said, "Jeanne, Michael is offering you a way to have a little more fun with Trent. The next time he fucks your ass, you lick his ass or you deep throat him you can tell him that you won't do those things for anyone else, not even your husband."

"Michael, won't that upset you?"

Smiling Mel said, "If you only deny him things that he doesn't care about anyway it doesn't matter. It will be nothing more than a little fantasy game you play with Trent."

I said, "She's right Jeanne. If you stop wearing sexy clothes for me, refuse to let me have intercourse with you or quit giving me blow jobs I'll be upset. Denying me things that I don't care about will just be a kinky little game and I'm beginning to discover that I enjoy playing kinky little games."

I paused to think. After a moment, I continued. "But Jeanne remember what we talked about last night when we were discussing my nightmare. I'm not actually a masochist. I don't have any desire to be humiliated or hurt. A time will come when I'm going to meet some of your men friends. When that happens I expect them to be polite to me. If they try to be overbearing or demeaning I expect you to intervene. If they don't heed your admonishment I expect you to ask them to leave. I will not be abused or even belittled, especially in my own house."

"Of course Michael, I would never allow one of my men friends to be rude to you. If one of them decides to be rude, I'll demand that he apologize to you. If he refuses I'll demand that he leave Immediately."

"Thank you Jeanne. There is one more thing."

"What's that?"

"I will never wear a chastity device."

Jeanne giggled. "Michael I could never imagine you doing that. Besides, when I'm playing with a man in my boudoir the possibility that you might be jacking off in the next room will make it even more exciting for me."

I smiled.

Mel said, "Jeanne, when I come to visit can I sit in the next room with Michael and masturbate too. I'm discovering that I'm just as much of voyeur as he is."

We all started laughing.

Jeanne said, "I think the four of us are going to have a lot of fun together."

Laughing, Mel said, "We are."

Agreeing, Amy said, "Yes we are and I guess I'm turning into a voyeur too. I want to hear more about your date with Trent. You were on your knees giving him a blow job in your living room. You told us that he didn't cum in your mouth, so where did he cum?"

"He warned me when he was close. I pulled the straps of my chemise off of my shoulders..."

Clapping her hands, Mel exclaimed, "I love it. You dropped your chemise and let him cum all over your tits."

"I did. It was so hot." Jeanne paused. After a moment she worriedly asked, "Michael, was that okay?"

"Are you asking me that because you enjoyed it?"

"I guess so."

"You're even more insecure about all of this then I am."

"Michael, it's all so confusing. I really do want to do this, but I'm terrified that I'm going to hurt you. When I started all of this I screwed up so badly. Now I'm afraid that I'm going to say something stupid and make it even worse."

"Jeanne, remember what we discussed the other day. The key to making this work is good communication. If you say something that makes me feel bad I promise that I'll tell you so we can talk about it."

"Okay." Jeanne's voice was quiet. It was clear that she was still feeling insecure.

I continued. "As to what you just told me, I have to admit that while I can't begin to explain why, hearing about it excites me almost as much as doing it excited you."

"Really?"

"Yes Jeanne, the image of you sucking Trent's cock and then dropping your chemise so that he could cum on your tits is driving me wild. Were you jacking him off when he came?"

Giggling, Jeanne said, "I was. Micheal, can I tell you something?"

"Of course."

"Watching a guy cum is really fun, especially when I'm making it happen."

"Jeanne, imagining you making guys cum is fun for me."

Mel said, "I love making guys cum too, but after hanging around with Michael for a few days I'm starting to think that maybe I like hearing about it just as much. Jeanne as soon as we're done talking to you I want to watch Amy give Michael a blow job while I rub myself off."

"I wish I could be there, but I'd want to suck Michael while you and Amy watch. Michael you're a voyeur and I'm beginning to realize that I'm an exhibitionist."

Mel laughed. "This just keeps getting better. The two of you really do compliment each other perfectly."

Amy said, "Jeanne, if you come to Tucson you could dance at Danny's Lounge."

"Amy, I'm forty-nine years old. Men aren't going to want to watch me strip."

Shaking her head, Mel said, "Jeanne, we've seen your pictures. Believe me, there are lots of guys at Danny's who would go wild when you got up on the stage."

"Really?"

Laughing, Amy said, "Definitely, Jeanne you are the quintessential MILF."

Giggling, Jeanne said; "I like that title. It's almost as good as hot wife and slut."

I laughed. "I think we should change it to MWLF."

Amy looked at me. "MWLF?"

"A mother who likes to fuck."

"I like that title even better, especially since my husband just bestowed it on me."

Mel said, "Okay Ms. Hot wife, exhibitionist, MWLF..."

Amy said, "Don't forget slut."

"Definitely don't forget slut." Now Jeanne was laughing. Amy, Mel and I were too.

Mel said, "Okay, Ms. wife of many titles; Let's hear more about your date with Trent."

Shaking her head, Amy said, "Mel you really are turning into a voyeur."

"Damn right I am. I'm from Chicago. Everybody knows that girls from Chicago are voyeurs at heart."

Jeanne said, "Actually I didn't know that."

"Yeah but you used to be a prude."

I said, "But Mel you do have to admit that she's learning quickly."

"Hell yes she is! Jeanne you're well on your way to becoming the Albert Einstein of sucking and fucking."

Jeanne asked, "Does that mean you're going to start calling me Professor Nolan?"

Grinning, Mel said, "Yeah and you can put the initials MWLF after your name."

Amy rolled her eyes. "Okay, enough nonsense. I want to hear more about your date."

Jeanne said, "All right, as soon as Trent was finished ejaculating I stood up, took his hand and led him to Tricia's old bedroom."

"Did he zip up or was his big dick still hanging out of the front of his pants." Mel winked at me. "I think that's an important detail, don't you agree?"

Chuckling, I said, "How could I not?"

"He didn't zip up. He knew it wasn't necessary." Jeanne was giggling again.

Mel pressed. "So his dick was hanging out of his pants?"

Still giggling, Jeanne said, "Yes Mel, it was."

"Okay, you're in Tricia's old bedroom and Trent's dick is hanging out of his pants. What happened next?" Amy clearly wanted to hear the rest of the story.

"Trent started undressing. While he was doing that I wiped his cum off of my breasts with one of the hand towels I now keep in Tricia's room. Then I took off my chemise and pulled down the covers on the bed."

Amy said, "You were turning the bed into a playground."

"I was and that's how we used it."

Mel said, "Tell us."

"It was so much fun. I'm sorry Michael, but it really was."

"That's okay Jeanne. If it wasn't fun we shouldn't be doing this. Now share the fun. Tell us what happened."

"Okay, As soon as Trent was naked he lay down on the bed with his head resting on two pillows. I crawled between his legs and started playing with his cock."

Amy asked, "Was he hard again?"

"Not yet, but as I played with it his cock started to grow."

Mel grinned. "That's one of the reasons cocks are so much fun. They start out as soft, cuddly toys; but if you free one of them and play with it, especially if you give it a kiss, it will grow into an angry snake eager to spew it's potent venom."

Laughing, Amy said, "Mel that's a great metaphor."

"Of course it was. I was born in Chicago."

Rolling her eyes, Amy said, "And everyone born in Chicago is a natural poet."

"Damn right."

"So what's your favorite poem?" Amy was now shaking her head.

Mel quickly answered, "That's easy, There once was a man from Nantucket..."

Amy and I immediately joined in. "Who's cock was so long he could suck it. He said with a grin as he wiped off his chin, if my ear was a cunt I could fuck it."

Amy, Mel and I all laughed.

After a moment Jeanne said, "All of you knew that?"

Amy said, "Of course we did, didn't you?"

Jeanne said, "No, I've never heard it before."

"Really?" Mel was clearly surprised by Jeanne's admission.

"I guess I was sheltered. When did you learn it?"

Mel shrugged. "I don't know; elementary school, maybe the sixth grade."

"The sixth grade? Mel when I was in the sixth grade I'd never even heard the words cunt and cock. If somebody had talked about sucking I wouldn't have had a clue what they meant."

I quietly said, "It's okay Jeanne, we're all products of our environment."

Amy said, "That's right honey, and now you're doing everything you can to overcome your sheltered origin."

Jeanne said, "It was pretty funny. Are there any more poems like that?"

Mel said, "That's the only one I know."

Amy nodded in agreement.

I said, "I know one more."

Mel said, "Tell us."

"Okay, I think it's a from World War I. There once was a maiden from France who boarded a troop train by chance. Everyone fucked her except the conductor and he shot off in his pants."

Mel clapped her hands. "I love it."

Giggling, Jeanne said, "I'm ashamed to admit it, but being that maiden is a very hot fantasy."

Amy stared at me. She was smiling. After a moment I asked, "What?"

"You'd like to be the conductor, wouldn't you? You'd like to watch all those guys taking turns fucking Jeanne."

Suddenly embarrassed, I stammered, "I ah...I don't..."

Realizing what Amy was implying, Mel said, "It's okay Michael, watching is fun."

Jeanne quietly said, "Michael."

Embarrassed, I said, "Jeanne, I'm sorry. You must think I'm a complete..."

"No Michael, I don't. It might be better to leave it as a fantasy, but if I ever do pull a train." Jeanne paused and asked, "That's the right term, isn't it?"

Amy said, "Yes that's right."

"Michael, if I ever do pull a train, I'd love it if you'd be willing to be my conductor."

Grinning, I said, "Jeanne, I think you're right. It might be better to leave that as a fantasy, but I have to admit that it is one very hot fantasy."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 01 Returning from a concert, husband and wife are both seduced.in Loving Wives
Cuckolding my Husband How my husband and I had our first Cuckolding adventure.in Loving Wives
Brenda and Bobby An adventurous wife learns she is free to have affairs.in Loving Wives
More Stories