Awakenings Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, of course I will."

"David is a lot like Paul. He's a submissive masochist."

"Okay, I understand."

Mel looked at me. "Do you understand? David is your friend. This is important."

"I get it, I really do. The humiliation he gets from knowing that another man might be better able to satisfy his wife excites him. Mel, you and Amy are wonderful teachers. You've taught me many things, but most importantly you've taught me to accept, no to celebrate, the myriad of sexual desires that excite each of us. If my old friend gets off on a little sexual humiliation that's his business." I paused to consider what I'd just said and then shaking my head I said, "No actually, it's my business too. He's my friend. I should be happy for him."

Amy said, "Mel, our friend is learning."

Mel answered, "Yes he is."

Jeanne said, "The two of you have been wonderful teachers for both of us."

Mel mumbled, "Thank you Jeanne. You and Michael have been good for us too." And then in a clearer voice she added, "Enough of this. Let's get back to the seamy stuff. I want to hear more about Jerry Clay's cock."

Nodding, Amy said, "I agree."

I understood. Both Mel and Amy were insecure about accepting praise. That made me love them even more. And yes, I did love them. Differently than I loved Jeanne, but I loved them.

Jeanne also understood. Without comment, she said, "When I discovered how big Jerry was I got so excited that I could barely contain myself. I actually considered unzipping his pants so I could take out his cock."

Laughing, I said, "I'm glad you managed to control that urge. I could be flying home right now to bail you out of jail."

"I believe I may have just found a way to get you to come home."

"Jeanne, don't..."

"Don't worry Michael, I wouldn't do that. I understand why you're away. I don't want you to come home until you're ready."

"Thank you."

"Let's get back to Jerry's cock." Mel was smiling.

"It was big and I liked Jerry. I was hoping he might be the man who could introduce me to the pleasure of big cocks that both Abby and Ruth had been extolling."

"I gather he was that man."

"Yes Michael, he was."

Abby said, "Tell us about it."

"We chatted for a little while. A guy can't just say, let's go to my hotel room."

I said, "You were playing with his cock under the table. That's not a subtle message."

Mel said, "Michael honey, there's still a protocol that has to be followed. Especially when there are other people seated at the table."

"I see."

Jeanne continued. "Abby and her date were the first to leave."

Amy said, "That makes sense. She's the most experienced at this."

"Ruth and her date left next."

Mel said, "She's the next most experienced."

"She is. I'm still a novice at this."

I said, "You've acquired some experience at Brady's."

"There's a different protocol at Brady's. Everyone is in a hurry to get home to their spouses. There isn't much time for social niceties."

"I see."

"Anyway, Jerry and I left right after Ruth and Rob."

"Was David still sitting at the bar?"

"Yes Amy, he was, but I think he left shortly after us. That was the plan. Going to a guys hotel room takes longer than a quick trip out to a car. David was supposed to wait for Ruth at home."

"Where was Jerry staying."

"The Calvert."

"Very nice." Turning to Mel and Amy, I said, "The Calvert is the city's finest hotel."

Amy smiled. "It's always nice to go first class."

"Damn right." Mel was nodding in agreement.

Jeanne said, "Michael, there's something I have to tell you."

"Okay."

"when we walked to the hotel Jerry took my hand. I let him do it."

"So you walked to his hotel holding hands."

"Yes, I'm sorry Michael. I was excited. I wasn't thinking."

"Did you enjoy it?"

Sighing, Jeanne answered, "Yes I did. I really am sorry."

"It's okay. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"But..."

"I know, I was upset when I found out you held Derek Fischer's hand in the Kennsington Grill."

"Yes."

"That was a long time ago."

"It was only a few months."

"A lot has happened in those few months. I now feel much more secure about your love for me."

"I'm sorry I caused you to doubt it."

"We've laid that issue to rest. It's part of the past. I'd prefer to talk about the future."

"Okay."

"Jeanne, I know how much you enjoy holding hands. You find it exciting."

"I do."

"We talked about this is San Francisco."

"I know, but I'm so worried about hurting you again."

"You've rebuilt enough trust that holding hands with a date doesn't concern me anymore."

"Are you sure."

"Jeanne, I'm not only sure, I want you to do it. You enjoy it. I suspect it's an exciting part of foreplay for you."

"It is Michael and that's all it is."

"I know that Jeanne, so feel free to hold hands with your dates. It's just fun."

"Thank you Michael."

"Okay, so you and Jerry are walking to the Calvert Hotel holding hands. Tell us more."

Mel said, "Yes, we want to hear every bit of it. we're just getting to the good part."

"We had to be discreet while we were walking through the lobby of the Calvert."

Chuckling, I said, "I'm sure. That's a staid old hotel."

"We never had that problem in Las Vegas. That city doesn't have any staid old hotels." Mel was giggling.

"It certainly doesn't. Discretion is not paramount in Las Vegas." Amy was giggling too.

"We'll we were discreet." Jeanne giggled. "Until we got into the elevator."

I asked, "what happened in the elevator?"

"Jerry took me in his arms and kissed me hard on the lips. He turned into an animal. His hands were all over me. I was wearing a low cut peasant blouse without a bra. He pulled it down, exposed my left breast and started rolling my nipple between his fingertips. At the same time his other hand slipped down to my rear. He pulled my skirt up to my waist. I wasn't wearing panties. He pressed his fingers into the crack of my ass and started rubbing my asshole."

"In the elevator?"

"That's right Michael, in the elevator."

"That made you feel slutty, didn't it."

"Michael, it was so nasty. I was so hot I thought I might melt."

Mel leaned over, unbuckled my belt, pulled my zipper down, opened my trousers and took out my erect cock. "Jeanne, I have your husband's cock out he's rock hard."

"Baby, I wish we were together right now. We could be having so much fun."

Amy said, "You'd both be naked. You could be sitting on Michael's face playing with his cock while he kissed and licked you pussy and your ass."

"Would you like that sweetheart? Would you enjoy doing that while I told you about a date?"

Breathless with excitement, I answered, "Very much."

Now stroking my cock, Mel asked, "Jeanne, what happened when you got to Jerry's room?"

"He started kissing and fondling me again, only this time I unzipped his pants and took out his cock."

"It was big."

"Amy, it was incredible."

"Did you play with it?"

"Yes Michael, I did, but only for a minute or two. You know what I really wanted."

Smiling, I said, "You wanted to suck it."

"Michael, I'm such a whore. I did. I couldn't wait to get Jerry's big beautiful cock in my mouth."

"What did you do?"

"I stared into his eyes, licked my lips and told him I wanted to suck his cock."

"I'll bet he loved that."

"He did. He pushed me to my knees and then he unfastened his pants and let them fall to the floor. I pulled his boxers down. His big beautiful cock was right in front of my face. I held it in both hands. Every nerve in my body was tingling."

Amy slid off the couch. Kneeling at my feet, she took off my shoes and socks while Mel pushed my already unfastened pants down to my ankles. After pulling my trousers and boxers off Amy positioned herself between my legs. Then Mel wrapped her fingers around the base of my cock while Amy slipped it into her warm moist mouth. I closed my eyes and imagined Jeanne kneeling in front of Jerry Clay, his huge cock directly in front of her face.

Mel said, "Jeanne, Amy is now sucking Michael's cock. His eyes are closed. I'm pretty sure he's picturing you and Jerry."

"Are you Michael? Are you imagining me kneeling in front of Jerry?"

"Yes Jeanne, I am."

"What do you want me to do Michael?"

I smiled. This had suddenly turned into a kinky sex game and I was loving it. Nearly bursting with excitement, I said, "Jeanne, I want you to suck Jerry's cock."

"That's what I did Michael. I kissed Jerry's cock and then while I rubbed it against my lips I slowly slipped it into my mouth. I sucked him and licked him and sucked him some more. I felt his muscles tighten. He whispered to me that he was going to cum."

Mel said, "He was a gentleman."

"Yes he was."

I asked, "What did you do?"

"I took his cock out of my mouth and held it in front of my face while I masturbated him."

"You wanted him to cum on your face."

"I did. I was excited and feeling slutty. Was that okay?"

"Of course it was. Did he do it?"

"Oh yes, he shot big spurts of cum on my nose and cheeks. He got some eyes. He even got some in my hair."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Michael, it was so nasty. I loved it."

"Then I'm glad you did it. It's just fun."

"It is Michael, it really is."

Amy was still sucking my cock, but she was a pro. Every time she felt me starting to lose control she backed off and let me regain my composure. I was fairly certain she could keep that going for the entire conversation with Jeanne. That was fine with me.

Mel asked, "So what happened next?"

"I went into the bathroom. After I washed my face I took off my clothes. When I returned from the bathroom Jerry was lying naked on his bed. He'd pulled the covers down. I lay down next to him. We kissed. While we kissed we fondled each other. Jerry explored my body. He played with my breasts and rubbed my cunt. I was wet, dripping wet. He finger fucked me and then he rubbed my clit. I had a small orgasm."

Giggling Mel said, "This is hot." I noticed that she'd opened her Jeans. Her fingers were inside her panties. I could see them moving.

Amy was still sucking my cock.

Jeanne laughed. "Mel, it was so hot."

"Tell us what happened next." Mel's fingers were moving more vigorously.

"I had my fingers wrapped around Jerry's cock. I could feel it starting to grow. I slipped down the bed and started sucking him again. Michael, I could have sucked him all night."

"You enjoyed his big cock?"

"Yes I did."

"I'm glad you met him."

"Are you? Are you really?"

"Yes, you had fun. I love you. I want you to have fun."

"Thank you Michael."

"How long did you suck him this time?"

"Just until he got hard again. He wanted to fuck me. I wanted it too, but I have to admit I was a little apprehensive."

"Because of your previous experiences with big cocks."

"Yes."

"It must have gone well."

"It did. Once Jerry was hard he sat up. When I started to lie down so he could get on top of me, he stopped me. He told me that because of his size his wife always starts on top. That allows her to set the pace and get used to his cock."

"Did you do that?"

"Yes and it was the perfect way to start. I got on top of Jerry and slowly sat down on his cock. He never moved. Once I had all of him inside me I sat still while he played with my breasts. Micheal, his big cock felt so good inside me. It was wonderful."

"I'm glad."

Amy still had my cock in her mouth. Next to me, Mel was still playing with herself, but her fingers were moving slower as she listened to Jeanne.

"After a minute or two I started moving, slowly at first, but as I became more confident about handling Jerry's cock I started moving faster. Jerry responded by moving his hips in time to my movements, but he was still allowing me to dictate the pace. Michael, it felt so good. It wasn't long before I was completely relaxed and we were fucking with abandon."

I asked, "How long did you stay on top? I know you prefer it when your partners on top."

"You're right, I do. After about ten minutes I was feeling confident so I leaned over and told Jerry that I wanted him on top." Jeanne giggled. "I didn't have to ask him twice. He rolled me over on my back, climbed on top of me and pinned me to the bed."

Mel said, "Oh baby, you must have loved that."

"I did. Jerry pushed his cock into me. I was now loose and wet enough that he slid right in. He waited for a moment to make sure I was alright and then he started fucking me. Michael it was incredible. He started slowly, but gradually he increased his tempo. After a couple of minutes he was fucking me hard and fast. I wrapped my legs around his hips and started fucking him back. It was raw lust. I had two orgasms."

"He was good."

"He was. He lasted for almost a half hour. By the time he finally came we were both exhausted. We lay quietly together for a few minutes. After we cleaned up and got dressed Jerry walked me to my car."

Mel smiled. "He was a gentleman."

"Yes he was."

Suddenly I felt Amy intensify her efforts. At the same time Mel took her hand out of her panties, reached over and wrapped her fingers around the base of my cock again. I understood immediately. Jeanne was finished telling us about her evening with Jerry Clay. It was time for me to cum.

I relaxed, closed my eyes and enjoyed the pleasure Amy and Mel were giving me. It wasn't long before I felt the tingling of pleasure building in my loins. I was excited. I'd been excited all day. Now that excitement and the corresponding tension was about to be released. The sensations of pleasure Amy was creating with her mouth were so intense that they were nearly painful and then the damn burst. A wave of ecstasy rolled through my body. Amy continued sucking me. Mel maintained her grasp on the base of my cock.

I laughed. It was a physical response to the pleasure I was experiencing.

Jeanne asked, "what's happening."

Mel answered, "Amy just sucked off your sweetie. He's been a little tense today. He popped pretty good."

Giggling, Jeanne said, "Thank you Amy and Mel. Michael, I'm so glad you met these two women."

Still giddy with excitement, I said, "Believe me Jeanne, I am too."

It was late. All four of us were tired, especially Jeanne. We said our good nights and I love yous and ended the call.

As we walked upstairs to the bedroom I said, "Thank you for everything you did today. I really appreciate it."

Mel gave my hand a gentle squeeze. "You're welcome sweetheart. When we get into the bedroom we intend to give you an ample opportunity to express your appreciation."

Laughing Amy said, "Yup, we intend to give that beautiful cock of yours a chance to do a whole lot of appreciating. By the time we go to sleep tonight you're going to understand just how much effort it takes to make two old hookers happy."

By the time we went to sleep I did understand.

We spent the next day at Danny's Lounge. While Mel and Amy danced on the stage and entertained men with lap dances I worked on financial portfolios in the dancer's dressing room. As usual it was work that I enjoy in an atmosphere that kept me constantly stimulated.

When we returned to Mel and Amy's that afternoon I checked my email. We had a message from Ruth. It was time for cocktails on the veranda so I helped Amy make three brandy Manhattans while Mel prepared an appetizer of guacamole, salsa and chips for us.

As soon as we were settled on the veranda I opened Ruth's email.

"Dear Michael, Amy and Mel

Michael, the office continues to function, but Jason and I miss you. So does Bernie Kyle. While he's never met you, he's heard us talk about you so much that he feels like he knows you. He really has turned out to be a fine young man. Jason and I both hope that when you return you can find a way to keep him employed with the firm.

I talked to Jeanne this morning so I know you talked to her last night after she got home from our evening out. Apparently she found a very exciting man. I also gather you were happy for her. I was pleased to hear that. This really is just the satisfaction of physical lust in its purest form and nothing more. Jeanne will always love you and I will always love David.

Yes, David and I are now fully committed to the cuckold hot wife lifestyle. When I first heard about Jeanne's new life I was envious, but I felt it was prudent to wait until our children were out of the house before I started dabbling in it. I was also concerned about whether or not David could really be happy while I was dating other men. After our recent experiences I'm now confident that we can pursue this life style without disrupting our home environment and David is now not only happy about it, he is enthusiastically embracing it."

Mel said, "It sounds to me like David and Ruth must have had a pretty good night last night too."

Nodding, Amy said, "It certainly does. This is definitely encouraging."

I took a sip of my Manhattan and continued reading.

"Amazingly, David seems to have enjoyed last night every bit as much as I did and believe me, I had a very good time."

Laughing, Amy said, "I guess that removes any doubt about our last conjecture."

Mel and I both smiled. I continued reading.

"Jeanne wasn't the only one who found an exciting man. I did too. His name was Rob Dayton. He was 31 and very handsome. He's a salesman for a company that makes power tools. He lives in Atlanta, Georgia. Like Jeanne's date, he was also well endowed."

Mel burst out laughing, "This must have been a trade show for big dick builders."

Amy nodded, "Yup, a monster cock rally."

"I wish we could have been there."

Giggling, Amy said, "We should have expected this. Ruth did say her date sells power tools"

"We have to get that company's catalog." Mel was still laughing.

Rolling my eyes, I continued reading.

"Omg Michael, I'd forgotten how much fun it was to party with a guy with a big cock. I suppose I should clarify that. I think Jeanne has told you that before I met David I was a bit of a slut. There's more. I was a size queen. Jeanne told me you talked about this last night, so you know what that means.

David is minimally endowed. I love him. He's my best friend, a wonderful husband and father and the love of my life. I wouldn't trade him for a thousand big cocks, but it was fun to get to enjoy one again last night."

And I did. Rob wore me out. I'm really not sure how many orgasms I had. For a while it seemed like I just kept cumming."

"That girl had a good night." Mel was grinning.

Amy made a fanning gesture in front of her face with her hands. "A nonstop orgasm, every sluts dream."

Both of them giggled.

I continued reading.

"Afterward, on my way home, I started to get nervous. I wasn't sure what I should tell David. While I didn't want to lie him, I didn't want to make him feel insecure or inadequate either. Jeanne told me she had a similar concern about you.

When I got home David was waiting for me. As soon as I was inside the house he took me in his arms, kissed me and told me how much he loved me. That made me feel more confident. The kids were both in their rooms, so before David and I retired to our bedroom I stopped in to see each of them.

The moment we were in our bedroom David and I attacked each other. We were both so excited. David wanted to know everything. As we were taking off our clothes he asked me if Rob had a big cock. I was expecting that question. I was nervous, but I told David the truth. He kissed me and told me he was hoping he would. That made me so happy. Once we were both naked we got on the bed. I lay down with my head propped up on two pillows. David lay between my legs. He gave me head while I told him about everything Rob and I did in his hotel room. I had two more orgasms.

Once I was finished telling David everything we switched places. I gave him a long slow blow job while he told me how happy he was that I'd been able to enjoy a big cock and how much he wanted me to continue partying with other men.