Awards Banquet Slut

Story Info
Wife becomes a slut at a company award weekend in her honor.
11.7k words
4.49
408.2k
592
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,236 Followers

Author's note. I started this story working with another writer. The goal was that I would write the wife's side and he would write from the husband's perspective. It was a fun exercise. We went back and forth quite a few times. In general I felt we had different visions of where the story might go and I wrote this part myself.

We do have an outline for the next section. Watch Maninconn to see if he picks up the story.

As usual, please vote, comment, and send feedback. Look at all my other stories. You will see I have a stalker who votes and writes the same comment on all my loving wife stories. You will see the same comment over and over. He must change his IP address each time he votes anonymously. Vote to offset him. He is obsessed. I believe that his wife was cheating on him her whole life so he hates cuckold and wife sharing stories. I think I will write a story about that and call it "Betrayed by love".

Enjoy.

*****

Dan and I had been looking forward to this trip for over a month. The trip was paid for by the company so Dan and I decided to come early for a mini vacation before the banquet and conference.

The award banquet was for me, well, there were other awards but mine was the most prestigious. A very successful marketing campaign I created had won a national award At 25 I was the youngest person to ever win this award. Plus, the campaign brought in thousands of first time customers. My company was also giving me an award.

The award banquet was Sunday, followed by our sales conference. We'd arrived Friday night to take advantage of some extra time at the beach.

Thursday evening we arrived at the hotel around seven. Since the bellman was bringing the luggage up we had some time to explore the hotel. We found the spa, 3 restaurants, a pub and a nightclub. The nightclub had a DJ Thursday through Saturday.

We headed up to our room to shower and change. We had already eaten but thought we'd try the pub and then the nightclub after.

Dan jumped in the shower first. I always thought this silly as I took longer to get ready, but he always said, "It gives me more chances to see you naked."

I liked that answer. Actually, I loved it when he admired me. To be honest, I loved it when anyone admired my body. At 5'3 34c 24 36 I was proud of my body. My thick brown hair that hung to middle of the back didn't hurt either. If I had a chance to wear a short dress, show a bit of cleavage, or wear a bikini, I loved it.

The best part is that Dan always liked it too. He said he loved being seen with such a sexy woman. It was a game we played. He'd always point it out when guys were noticing me. It got us both hot and we always had the best sex after.

Tonight was no different. As I walked out of the shower Dan was already dressed. A pair of nice jeans and a button down shirt, untucked, he looked hot. I always thought he looked hot, but this was one of my favorite looks.

"That's one of my favorite outfits," I said

"Yours is my favorite," he quipped.

I was still naked from the shower. I threw my towel at him.

"You just like that I just shaved my pussy clean."

"God yes. Looks delicious, but so does the rest of you," he said.

He reached for me. I danced away. "Well maybe if you're lucky you can get a taste tonight,"

"Anyone would be lucky to taste that pussy," he replied.

"Hmmmm, anyone? I wonder," I teased.

"That would be interesting," he replied.

He always played that he'd like to see me with another man or men. Most of the time I knew he wasn't serious but it was kind of fun pillow talk.

I wiggled my ass at him, "I'm not even sure you deserve this ass. Never mind anyone else."

We both laughed.

I had hung up all my clothes. I tried to decide what to wear. I hadn't packed that many clothes that I had a lot of options. I had business clothes for the conference, a dress for the award party, 3 bikinis for beach time, 2 dresses and a few skirts and tops for casual time. Dan preferred me in skirts and dresses. Most were fairly short. After all, I was 25. Dan always said,"If ya got it, flaunt it."

So flaunt it was. I chose a cream skirt that was pleated and about half way down my thigh. I added a maroon top with a scooped mini cowl neckline. Just enough cleavage. I had a lacy pink thong and bra set.

I put that on first. I heard a click. Dan had his phone out and had taken a picture. We had plenty of pictures. I had no idea what he did with them, but I was game. I struck a few poses.

"These would make a great slide show for the awards banquet," he joked.

"You'd like that too much," I replied. "I mean maybe, if it were your birthday or something and you were really good..." I teased.

I finished getting dressed and we headed to the pub for a drink. When we got there my boss and 3 of our top sales guys were there.

My boss is Christine. She started the company 10 years ago and had grown it to 1200 employees. She was both smart and beautiful. She was 5'9" with red hair. I'd say she had a nice figure but in some ways she always looked angular, straight. She dressed impeccably in suits and appropriate dresses. I don't ever think I saw her in pants. She oozed control and was treated with respect.

She'd always taken a liking to me. When in our department she'd pull up a chair and sit next to me and discuss my projects. I was the department head, and the youngest department head ever, my staff would comment she didn't do that with the person I replaced.

She obviously liked the women who worked for her to wear skirts or dresses. She did and she made it clear that I should. I never heard she'd mentioned it to anyone else, and others wore pants or even jeans sometimes, but I assumed they just didn't care.

She would often compliment my clothes or something about me telling me she liked something I wore or did. Sometimes she'd touch my hip, or arm, or stroke my hair when she complimented me.

I enjoyed her attention. She was a powerful woman and a role model to all women. Whenever she complimented me it made my pulse beat and heart flutter. When we'd walk down the hall she'd often put her arm around me. If she was talking about me she'd often have her hand on my shoulder. I loved it.

Dan always said that he knew whenever I came home talking about her that he knew he was gonna get laid. The truth is I was always excited by the attention and felt hyper good about myself after, so he was probably right.

Christine saw me as we entered the pub. She called me over.

"Well, there's our star. Are you having fun?" she asked.

"We just got here," I responded.

She looked at Dan, "and this must be your husband?"

Where are my manners," I exclaimed. "Christine, this is my husband Dan, Dan this is my boss."

Dan stuck out his hand. I'm so glad to meet you. I've heard a lot about you."

"Nice to meet you too," said Christine. As she took his hand. It kind of bothered me. I'm not sure why. I'd seen her size up men before. She'd often have to negotiate big deals. It was kind of weird seeing her do it to Dan.

At 27 Dan was a little older than me. I knew he was good looking. At 5'11" and 185 he was in great shape. We worked out together and though neither had six-pack abs, but add in his dark hair, blue eyes, and great smile, he got his share of looks.

I didn't really know the sales guys. I'd met them before, but hadn't spent time with them. I worked closely with their boss. Christine introduced them. Jack, Tony, and Edward. They were all very sweet to me. They congratulated me on my awards and commented that they couldn't believe someone as young and pretty as me could win such a prestigious award. I thanked them.

They said hi to Dan and then turned their attention back to me.

Christine suggested we join them. She scooted the guys over.

"I want my star sitting next to me," she said.

I scooted into the booth. One of the sales guys got 2 chairs and pulled them up to the booth. Dan sat on one of the reps on the other side of me. We ordered drinks and snacks and talked. As one of two women I was loving the attention and being out having fun. Often as Christine addressed me she'd touch my hand, or shoulder.

At this point Dan was included in the conversation. The reps and Christine showed an interest in what he was doing and laughed at his jokes. Eventually the conversation turned back to me. A lot of flirting and innuendo. I didn't mind, it was nice being part of the group. The jokes would lead to touching. Sometimes my hand or arm. For a while Christine left her hand resting on my thigh. I was having fun. They included Dan in the fooling around.

He was having fun too.

One of the sales guys looked at the time, mentioned the disco was open and suggested we go dancing. I thought it was a great idea.so the 6 of us headed to the disco.

It was crowded and there were few tables available right away. We found a small cocktail table to put our drinks on and all stood around it. There were 3 stools. I Took one, Christina another.

The guys moved around the table as they talked to each other and us. As careful as I was, sitting on a skirt on a stool in a bar is not easy. More than once I flashed one of the guys. They'd laugh and the other guys, including Dan, asked why they'd missed it.

The music and the atmosphere was fun. I felt like the center of attention. Christine and the sales guys were fun to hang out with.

At one point I got a second to speak to Dan. "Are you having fun" I asked. "We can leave if you want."

"Leave? Why would I want to leave?" he responded. "I'm having fun knowing my sexy little wife is the center of attention."

I slapped his arm playfully. I knew what he meant, "Pervert," I laughed. "You'd die if I ever really did it."

"Try and kill me," he smirked.

I have to admit, with all the attention, our little bedroom talk was pushing itself into the reality of my mind.

I sat there moving in my seat with the rhythm. One of the guys asked me to dance. I politely refused. Christine encouraged me.

"Someone's got to dance," she said. "I'm too old and I can't let the whole company see me gyrating on a dance floor. I'd lose their respect. Go dance."

I refused again and looked at Dan. Christine turned to Dan and said, "Do you care if she dances?"

Dan turned to look at me smiling and nodded. I knew Dan was not much of a dancer so I took that as agreement.

I headed to the dance floor with one of the sales guys. I love to dance and admit, I have some moves, so I was getting into it. When I'd try to sit down Christine would encourage me to dance again. I'd always check with Dan first. Every once in awhile the sales guys would switch off. They kept me on the dance floor and I was again enjoying being the center of attention.

As the night went on the dancing became closer. The guys would touch my waist or hand. At one point I was dancing between the three of them. I looked over and Christine was sitting with Dan. They were watching me. Christine was patting Dan's hand and talking to him.

Dan would look at me smile and wave.

I continued dancing. I may have been grinding on the guys a lot. I'm pretty sure they all grabbed my ass at one point or another. At one point I was sandwiched between two off them. I'm pretty sure my skirt was around my waist.

I didn't care. I was having a blast.

Finally the night ended. Christine took Dan's arm and walked him through the lobby. The three sales guys insisted on goodnight kisses. It was all in fun so they each got a kiss. They each took the opportunity to grab my ass and get a good kiss.

Finally, Dan and I headed to our room. As soon as we closed the door, I threw him on the bed and attacked him.

"Oh my god that was so fucking hot," I said, kissing Dan passionately.

Dan rolled me over and pinned me to the bed. "What was hot?" he asked with an innocent voice but a dirty look on his face.

"God, you know," I replied.

"No, tell me," he insisted.

"Damn you," I hissed. "Fuck me."

"No," he said, pulling away from me. "Not unless you tell me what made you hot," he teased

He started undressing. Like he was going to bed.

"Ok, ok," I said. "Those guys made me hot. Being the center of attention made me hot," I admitted.

Dan came back to me and laughed teasingly. "So, my naughty little girl likes being worshipped by 3 strange men." He kissed me.

He moved his lips to my ear. "I saw you. I saw them pull up your skirt. I could see your thong from where I sat. I saw them grope your hot little ass. Is that what turned you on?

"Yes, fuck you. Yes, that turned me on." I turned my lips to his and kissed him passionately.

"I liked it too," he said as he kissed me.

He reached down and tugged my skirt up. I lifted my ass to help him.

"So," he breathed. "You liked letting them pull your skirt up."

"Yes," I sighed.

He continued. "You liked showing off to three men while I watched, didn't you."

"Yes," I repeated.

He slid his hand under my thong and his finger into my pussy. I was so wet it slid right in.

"Are you all wet because of them, or me?" He asked.

You baby," I said.

"Really? You weren't wet on the dance floor?" he asked. "Tell the truth."

I didn't know what to say. I told the truth. "Yes, I was wet on the dance floor," I said.

"Mmmmm," he said, his fingers still in my pussy. I like it when you're wet. I bet they would have loved to know how wet you were."

I moaned at the thought. The idea of someone other than my husband sliding his fingers into me, with my husband's consent turned me on.

"Seems to me you were a little slutty on the dance floor and that turned you on," he teased.

"Yes, Now stop teasing me and fuck your slutty little wife," I hissed.

And he did.

Saturday

I woke up before Dan. I let him sleep while I jumped in the shower. As I was getting out Dan asked me where I was going. I told him I wanted to go to the beach and work on my tan before it got too hot.

"What about breakfast?" Dan asked.

"There are some stands down by the beach. Why don't you come down when you're ready and we can get something there," I suggested.

Dan mumbled an ok and closed his eyes. I went to get dressed. I had brought my tanning bikini with me. It was a white, almost there string bikini. After all, I was still in my twenties and it was perfectly appropriate. I grabbed a sheer wrap and a towel and headed to the beach.

On the way out I ran into Jack, one of the sales guys from last night.

"Wow, some suit," he said. "That's sure to turn heads."

"Oh?" I flirted. "Towards me or away from me?"

"Well, I'm not going to look away. In fact, I think I'll walk behind you and leer." He quipped.

We set off today the beach with him following me.

"Everything ok back there?" I asked.

"Well, I guess for in public it's the best I'm going to get," he lamented.

I laughed. Then I looked around. No one was near. What the heck I thought. I stopped, and hooked my thumbs in the back waistband of my suit. I pulled the waistband down over my ass, shook it at him, and then pulled them up quickly.

"That better?" I asked.

"Immensely," he laughed.

We continued down to the beach talking and laughing. When we got there I asked where he wanted to sit. He told me Christine had a cabana and was serving breakfast. I looked down the beach. There were 2 rows of about 20 cabanas. I followed Jack down the row to Christine's cabana. Wow, she'd gone all out. It had 3 single lounges and one double. She had pitchers of mimosas, fruit, yogurt, cheese, and bread.

As I stood in front of the cabana the guys and Christine complimented me on my bikini. Christine suggested I take off the wrap so she could get a better look. I was going to take it off anyway so I removed it. Christine said she wanted to see the back. I obliged doing a little model spin. It was fun being the center of attention.

"And you didn't see the best part," said Jack. I remembered I flashed my ass.

"Really?" Asked Christine. "So just what is 'The best part?'"

I looked around. Jack was just grinning. Everyone else was looking. 'What the hell,' I thought. I turned away from everyone and flashed my ass. It was greeted by laughter, cheers and compliments.

Christine said, "Well isn't that a perfect ass. We'll have to see more of that. I knew it would be a fun day."

Christine welcomed me and asked me to join them. The only open lounge was the double. I sat in it while Jack grabbed breakfast. When he was done he handed me a plate and told me to move over.

Jack climbed into the lounge next to me. It was barely big enough for two and our bodies were constantly touching. We chatted and laughed.

About 30 minutes later I saw Dan walking down the beach. He was obviously looking for me. He had no idea I was in a cabana. I got up and called to him. He walked over and saw us all sitting there having fun.

"Oh, hi everyone. I didn't realize you had a cabana. I've been looking on the beach for fifteen minutes," he said.

Christine jumped in. "It's my fault, I decided to do it this morning and forgot to tell Katie. Please don't be upset, help yourself to a mimosa and some breakfast."

Dan looked around. There was nowhere in the cabana to sit. Jack, noticing the look on Dan's face, got up and offered the seat next to me. Dan helped himself to breakfast, then took Jack's place beside me and joined the conversation.

I was having a blast. The guys were a riot and Christine, joined in the joking but also questioned me for information about my department and plans.

Since a lot of the conversation revolved around work, Dan mostly enjoyed the sun, food, and drinks but they included him whenever possible.

At one point Christine brought up me flashing my ass.

"Dan, your wife has a gorgeous ass," she said.

Dan looked confused.

Jack spoke up, "Yeah, she flashed it to us this morning. It's really cute. Maybe she'll flash it again later, or more?"

Dan looked at me.

"Oh honey, it was just a quick flash. It was a joke." I assured him.

Dan looked around. "And I missed it?" he asked.

I got up on my knees on the lounge and pulled the back of my suit down. "That better?" I said.

Dan looked at Christine, "You're right. She does have a great ass." Everybody laughed.

We hung out laughing for a while. Eventually I mentioned I wanted to work on my tan. One of the guys got up and laid a tanning blanket on the sand in front of the cabana in the sun. I moved to lay down on the blanket.

To no one in particular I said, "I think I need some lotion."

Dan started to get up but Edward, the guy who laid out my blanket, said, "Relax Dan. I got it."

Dan laughed and gave a light protest but just as he did Christine started asking him about his job and how he was doing.

Dan took the lotion from my bag and threw it to Edward and continued to talk to Christine. Edward straddled the tops of my thighs and started applying lotion. He had big strong hands and it felt good. He started at my neck working down my shoulders and arms. I moaned as he did my shoulders. As he started down my back he untied the straps holding my top on. He didn't ask he just did it. I was completely covered lying down, but something about him undoing the strings was a turn on. I moaned again as he continued up and down my back. His hands would run up my bare sides and the sides of my breasts. I could feel his hands near my nipples. I almost wanted to raise up and give him access to rub them.

His fingers reached the top of my bottoms. He continued to rub lotion pushing my bottoms down as he continued to rub lotion. He pushed them down about an inch when I laughed and said, "I think that's enough, do my legs."

Everyone Laughed. I could see Dan watching. He had that look of lust on his face. I could tell he was enjoying this. Truthfully, so was I.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,236 Followers