Away with the Fairies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya was beyond desire, as she felt the two vines writhing within her dripping cunt the sensation of the kings huge cock pressing against her sphincter was more than she could bear and screamed as orgasmed racked her. She lay limp as he pushed hard forcing himself inside her, she felt herself stretched painfully wide but everything these people had done to her had brought her so much pleasure she didn't doubt it would continue. Proving herself right she felt Buck reach a point where the pain subsided and she screamed with the unbearable erotic sensation of his size deep inside her bowels. Her cunt spasm in orgasm and Buck felt the writhing vines through the thin walls that separated them. Spurred on he thrust deep until his hairless balls rested on her bare arse, he indicated another man to fuck her mouth; a woman like this only existed myth he thought to himself.

Tanya closed her eyes; she didn't care whether she was whore or not she just wanted all she could get from these men. She swallowed the cock in front of her with abandonment taking it deep into her throat as her cunt and arse were filled as deep as they could be. She bobbed and swallowed around the thick cock making the man before her cry out in surprise.

Watching her eagerness Buck increased the length of his cock, he gazed enraptured as the mare arched her back and cried out, her voice muffled from the engorged cock pushing down her throat. He felt the spasms of satisfaction through the thin walls separating her two orifices and allowed his cock to extend to its full width; her tight tiny hole was now stretched beyond capacity; forced open to obscene proportions. Tanya clutched at the table edge and pushed backwards grinding herself against the king as he plundered her virgin hole. Tanya screamed; she could feel herself tearing and stretching to absorb the monstrous pole, but she was beyond thinking and her whole world had shrunk to include only the sensations that could be created within and around her body. As she swallowed more nectar from the cock that pumped almost in her chest, or so it felt, she growled like an animal demanding more still.

A fresh cock presented itself to her lips, Tanya looked over her shoulder directly at the king and screamed at him hoarsely.

"Fuck me." She gasped, "Fuck me now you bastard."

Throwing his head back with laughter the king withdrew his cock fully. After a beat he brutally plunged back inside, she arched her back unable to speak as her lips pressed against the belly of the man before her and twelve inches of thick hard cock buried itself in her willing throat.

Tanya would have screamed as the huge cock hammered its way to her bowels; with the fairy aphrodisiac in her system she was driven for more and more sensation. Tanya had never felt anything like this before it was as though she were possessed.

By the time each fairy had fucked her arse Tanya was exhausted, she fell asleep where she lay on the table.