Ayaan The Somali Cleaning Cutie

Story Info
Somali Hijabi and biracial boyfriend go to Masjid.
1.1k words
2.8
9.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

I love Friday nights, and not just because it's everyone's payday. Nope, for me and close to two billion Muslims worldwide, it's our holy day. Jummah Mubarak is what we say to each other. Tonight, when I went to my favorite Masjid, my boyfriend Adam Stephens asked me if he could come with me. As a Muslim woman, what do you think my answer was? A resounding yes! My name is Ayaan Ismail and I'm a young Somali-Canadian woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario.

For the past few months, I've been dating a fine young man, Adam Stephens, who hails from a small town on the other side of Ontario. Adam and I come from different worlds. I was born in Somalia and raised in Ontario, Canada. Adam was born to an Afro-Caribbean immigrant father and a white Canadian mother. He was raised in the Christian faith and I'm a proud Muslim woman. You wouldn't think a couple like us would end up together, but against all odds, we stuck it out.

I've never imposed my faith on Adam, I merely asked him to respect it. I have much respect for the Abrahamic faiths, which include Islam, Judaism and Christianity. Adam considers himself a lapsed Christian and never showed any interest in Islam until that fateful Friday night. There I was, clad in my Hijab and traditional long robe, ready to head to the sisters entrance of a certain mosque located in the east end of Ottawa, and my favorite biracial stud stunned me by asking to come with me.

Well, I sat Adam down and told him a few basic things about my faith, namely how one behaves inside the Masjid, which we Muslims consider to be holy ground. Adam nodded, and smiled, and insisted on going with me. Off we went, hand in hand, a tall young biracial man and his tall, curvy, Hijab-wearing Muslim girlfriend. We looked totally cute together!

I was bubbling with excitement because that's every Muslim woman's dream. To head to the Masjid with the man that I love, to be able to show to both man and God that my love for this man is real. For I do love Adam, the charming and at times infuriating young man who stole my heart. My sweet Adam, who makes me melt.

I went to the sisters door, and greeted my fellow Muslim women of all hues joyfully. Nadia Osman is tall, bronze-skinned and slender, and hails from Morocco. The gal attends La Cite Collegiale and recently married a Somali brother named Yousef. Amina Khalif is short and chunky, born and raised in the City of Montreal to Somali immigrant parents, and recently moved to Ottawa with her Egyptian-Canadian husband Tariq, who works in real estate.

I am particularly close to one of the sisters. Indeed, we've bonded in recent times over our shared interests. Mariam Hanaffi is Somali-Canadian, and her boyfriend Jean-Bernard Guillot recently converted to Islam. They make for one lovely couple, and honestly, I am kind of jealous of her because Mariam's getting married at the end of the year. How cool is that?

I swear, sometimes I think I go to the Masjid as much for the social atmosphere as for the usual religious reasons. The Masjid isn't just a religious entity, it's also a community center for us Muslims. For me, it's home away from home and at last, I can share it with Adam Stephens, the man that I love. That night, though, Adam had a surprise for me. One that I honestly hadn't expected, seriously.

Imagine my surprise when Abu, the Imam of our Masjid, and some of the elders of the Ummah, stepped forward and told us that we would be welcoming a new brother in the Islamic faith. My eyes went wide when Adam Stephens stepped forward, smiled at everyone, raised his right hand and uttered the Shahada.

My heart skipped a beat when Adam said the words that would forever bind him to Islam. My boo acknowledged the oneness of Allah, the one true God, and that our Prophet Mohammed was his apostle. The entire Masjid welcomed Adam to the Islamic faith, to thunderous applause. I couldn't believe my eyes or my ears. Had Adam been studying Islam without telling me?

I couldn't wait for the service to be over, and once outside, I waited for Adam to emerge from the brothers entrance. I saw him standing among a group of young Muslim men, who were smiling and congratulating him. It wasn't proper of me but I couldn't wait. I rushed to Adam, and, right in front of everyone, I threw myself into his arms and kissed him. Yup, I kissed my man right in front of everyone, mere steps from the sacred Masjid, on holy ground! See? Love makes you do crazy things, folks. The other people around us didn't mind, though. In fact, they even applauded!

That night, I gave Adam Stephens, my beloved stud ( and future husband ) a warm welcome to Islam. Seriously, I think I fucked Adam so hard I left the brother with a sore dick. Not that he seemed to mind, though. Seriously, as soon as we got back to his dorm on the university campus, I practically ripped Adam's clothes off. Seriously, I wanted him so badly.

I got on my knees and sucked Adam's long and thick, uncircumcised dick with gusto. Now, as a Muslim woman, I'm technically supposed to be appalled that he's uncut but I don't give a fuck if my man is cut or uncut as long as he can fuck me right. Besides, I'm a Somali female and where I'm from, they routinely circumcise both sexes. I'm against ALL circumcision because I find it barbaric and unnecessary. And now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to suck my man's tasty caramel-hued dick.

I licked Adam's balls and sucked his dick until he warned me that he was about to cum, and when he did, I gulped down every last drop of his cum. Adam and I got our freak on after, and I climbed on top of him, impaling my wet, hungry pussy on his hard dick. Adam smacked my ass and buried his hard dick in my pussy. I wrapped my arms lovingly around my sweet Adam as we made love. Locking eyes with Adam, I kissed him and welcomed him into my core. Adam sucked on my tits as he fucked me, and we cried out in unison.

Much later, Adam Stephens and I lay in bed, side by side. My boo told me how he'd become fascinated by Islam since we met, and told his parents about his growing love both for me and the Islamic faith. I smiled at Adam and told him I loved him, and I absolutely meant it. You've got no idea how happy I feel, lying in my man's arms. We've got our whole lives ahead of us. Adam is definitely the one for me. The one I will introduce to my family, and the one I will marry. Insha'Allah. Do wish us luck. Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers