Ayaan The Somali Cleaning Girl

Story Info
Somali Hijabi cleaner tries anal with biracial lover.
1.3k words
3.51
25.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

According to some of the most sacred tenets of Islam, anal sex is considered haram or forbidden. For a Muslim woman to engage in this is wicked. I feel quite guilty for indulging in this type of sexual activity with my biracial Christian lover Adam Stephens, but I can’t stop because it feels so damn good. Seriously, the young Black man who rescued me from a rude bigot at the university campus changed my world in more ways than I would have thought.

My name is Ayaan Ismail, a young Somali Canadian Muslim woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Got a helluva lusty story to share with you today. I used to feel self-conscious about my body as a five-foot-nine, curvy and dark-skinned, big-bottomed and conservatively attired, Hijab-wearing Muslim woman in a land that worships skinny white bitches. Not anymore. Adam has taught me to love my body, and I can’t thank him enough for it.

Adam Stephens is something else. The six-foot-tall, ruggedly handsome and brilliant stud from the City of London, Ontario, is spectacular in bed, ladies and gentlemen. Last night, Adam showed me some new and wickedly interesting pathways to pleasure. First, Adam laid me on his king-sized bed and proceeded to worship that body of mine. Adam kissed me and then licked and fondled my tits, and then made his way to the space between my thighs.

I held my breath as Adam buried his face between my thick thighs and licked that hairy cunt of mine. I had just come back from running errands and hadn’t even showered yet but Adam told me he wanted me and I honestly can’t resist this gorgeous, caramel-hued stud. Adam licked my pussy and fingered me, causing me to moan and writhe on the bed as he basically set my world on fire like only he can.

I cried out Adam’s name as that wicked tongue of his snaked into my cunt, teasing my womanly folds. I shuddered and moaned as Adam pleasured me, and for the second time that day, I experienced a burning hot sensation. Adam often makes me orgasmic, for he knows how to awaken that fire down below, if you know what I mean. When I came, my cunt squirting hot girly cum all over his handsome face, Adam licked up every single drop of my womanly goodness, as he calls it.

Afterwards, I looked at Adam, flashed him a lusty grin and spread my thick, shapely thighs invitingly. For I could tell Adam was still horny and to be honest, so was I. Ever since we made love for the first time, I’ve become addicted to Adam and that hot, masculine and strong body of his. I love the feel of his hard body on top of mine. I love the feel of his hard dick deep in my cunt. I love making love with Adam, the man who changed my world.

So you can imagine my surprise when Adam told me that he didn’t feel like sticking that long and thick, uncircumcised dick of his deep inside my smoking hot Somali pussy. I was miffed, until Adam told me that he wanted to eat my ass instead. I was surprised, to say the least but then I thought it might be fun so I decided to give it a go. A wide grin spread across Adam’s handsome face, and I went to the shower to clean up, and then came back into his bedroom, ready to rumble.

Happily I got on all fours, and spread my thick and round Somali ass cheeks wide open, exposing a very obvious target. Eagerly Adam got behind me, and then the gorgeous stud proceeded to smother my big brown butt with kisses, and licked me all over. I smiled and giggled in ecstasy as I felt Adam’s tongue working its way into my asshole, and he proceeded to eat my ass like it was the tastiest thing he’d ever put his mouth on. And I absolutely loved it!

After Adam basically polished my asshole and big butt cheeks with his tongue, I was ready for more. That’s when Adam asked me point blank if I’d ever had anything up my ass before. As sexually adventurous as I’ve become since meeting Adam and falling in love with him, I had to say no. I’ve only had toilet paper near that thick Somali ass of mine, thank you very much. Good Muslim sisters don’t stick things up their butts. And I’m a good Muslim sister…who’s in love and lust with a very naughty Christian stud.

Adam smiled and told me he would show me wonders, and did he ever! First, Adam made me spread my thick Somali ass cheeks wide open and then he applied lubricant to it. I gasped as I felt the Aloe cream on my ass. Now, in poorly written erotic novellas and porno flicks, there’s always some KY Jelly handy when a guy and a lady are about to engage in butt sex. In real life? Not so much. Adam and I used Aloe cream since that’s all he had at his apartment, but it worked just fine for us.

Without further ado, Adam got behind me, and pressed his huge dick against my backdoor. I took a deep breath, then nodded at him to proceed. Adam slowly and gently pushed his dick into my ass. Even though he was careful and gentle, it hurt a bit going in. I must admit I was a bit nervous. For two main reasons. One, I thought that anal sex would hurt. Two, I thought I might do something embarrassing like accidentally fart or shit with Adam’s dick up my butt. Adam was patient with me, and I trusted him, so we took our sweet time.

Slowly but surely, Adam worked most of his dick into my ass. Even with the lubricant, Adam’s dick felt huge in my butt. Like most Somali girls, I’ve got a nice big butt but my asshole is quite tight since, well, I was an anal virgin up until that point. Adam wasn’t lying when he said butt sex was fun, and once I relaxed a bit, I began to actually enjoy myself. We went at it for about thirty minutes, which is a LONG time to have a dick up your butt, ladies and gentlemen.

I winced in pain as Adam pulled his dick out of me, and used a towel to wipe himself clean. I never asked him what he was wiping and he didn’t say. My boo simply pulled me close, kissed me tenderly and then we went to the washroom together. Under the hot shower, Adam and I cleaned each other up. And then we went back to bed, and I slept until my evening shift at the university campus where I worked as a cleaner.

I overslept and missed the bus, which kind of sucked because the manager of the cleaning crew at the university is a mean Mexican lady and she doesn’t cut us any slack. I’m the only Hijab-wearing female on the mostly female cleaning crew, so this broad seems to have a problem with me. Sensing my worry, Adam offered to help without even being asked. Isn’t he awesome?

Like the angel from Jannah that he is, Adam came to my aid without being prompted to do so. I love this guy something fierce, seriously! Adam gave me a ride to campus, and kissed me passionately as I stepped out of his car. I waved my boo goodbye, then went to work. Had an extra bounce in my step that night, according to my co-workers. I laughed when they said that to me. Don't know if it's from the joy of being in Adam's life or from having his dick in my ass. Your guess is as good as mine!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers