Ayer The Kushite Vampire King

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

"I am Nadia of Kemet, and like you, I serve our Queen, the exalted Bilain, and no, those Vampires all around us, they aren't exactly like us," Nadia the Kemet woman said, and she smiled at Ayer, and gently laid her hand on his shoulder. Ayer looked at the beautiful Kemet-born Vampire and smiled, and suddenly realized that, like him, she was a newcomer to the whole being-a-Vampire thing. As if reading Ayer's thoughts, Salbek the burly Kushite Vampire looked at him gravely, and then spoke.

"Ayer, I am Salbek, a fellow Kushite, and like you, I was created differently by our Queen Bilain, to lead her army in the war to come," Salbek said, and Ayer looked at his transformed countryman, and the two of them shook hands. Queen Bilain stood nearby, watching her lieutenants as they interacted. The three of them turned to her, and genuflected, and then rose as one when she told them to rise...

"Rise, my sons and daughters, our kind is destined to rule the world, and soon mankind shall bow down to us," Queen Bilain said, and the Vampire trio nodded in unison, fully agreeing with their Queen's vision. Ayer was thusly brought into the fold, and as a new Vampire, he had much to learn, yet he was different from the rest. As Queen Bilain trained him in the ways of the Vampire, Ayer learned the secret behind his creation...

"Why am I so different? Myself and Nadia and Salbek, why are we so unlike the rest?" Ayer asked, and Queen Bilain looked at him thoughtfully. Seated on a throne-like chair, at the center of the antechamber, surrounded by hordes of Vampires who lay strewn about like animals, sleeping the day away, Queen Bilain looked grandiose and powerful. She licked her sharp teeth before answering Ayer's query...

"When I became a Vampire, I was disoriented, and fell prey to my urges, and then I calmed down, and learned to think again, and formulate plans, the Vampire who made me was but a drone, like all the rest, I think that only one out of fifty Vampires is likely to regain the intelligence and personality they possessed as humans, the rest are little more than animals," Queen Bilain said dismissively. Upon hearing those words, Ayer bit his lip.

"We must be the generals of your army, to lead them to victory, I will not let you down," Ayer replied, and Queen Bilain smiled, and rose from the throne, darkly majestic and incomparable. As Salbek and Nadia looked on, the Queen of the Vampires approached Ayer, who stood before her, as though mesmerized. Without another word, Queen Bilain threw her arms around Ayer and pulled him close. And then, she kissed him...

"I knew I chose you for a reason," Queen Bilain said, holding Ayer's face in her hands. The nascent Vampire was handsome, and virile, and from what she knew of their kind, he was likely to last for thousands of years, unless he was somehow slain. An intelligent, handsome and capable man, the perfect companion for a woman destined to live forever.

As a mortal woman, Bilain had many lovers, male and female. Empress Makeda, ruler of Kush, numbered among those whom Bilain took to her bed. And now, as a blood-drinking Immortal, Queen Bilain's appetites had grown. Today, more than anything else, she craved Ayer. The new stallion whom she couldn't wait to take out for a test drive. Dismissing Nadia and Salbek, Queen Bilain focused on the handsome Ayer...

"You are beautiful, Queen Bilain," Ayer said, and then, he kissed her with a passion that surprised them both. Just like that, the Queen of the Vampires and her fledgling began making love. Hastily they disrobed, and tenderly explored one another. Ayer feasted his eyes on Queen Bilain's loveliness, taking in her large breasts, curvy body, and dark brown skin which seemed to glow in the dimly lit cavern. So much loveliness, Ayer thought.

"Make love to me, Ayer," Queen Bilain demanded, and she kissed him again. Ayer drew her to him, and caressed her breasts, then gave her ample bottom a firm squeeze. Queen Bilain smiled, and slid her rather long tongue down Ayer's throat. He propped her up against a nearby table, and she lay there, a coy smile on her face. Ayer caressed Queen Bilain's breasts, and kissed the areolas, before licking them. At the same time, he slid his hand between her thick thighs, and began fingering her vagina...

"You are a unique woman," Ayer said, and he looked up at Queen Bilain, and buried his face between her thick, beautiful brown legs. Queen Bilain threw her head back and laughed, loving what Ayer was doing to her. As he slid his tongue into her vagina and began teasing her clitoris, while probing her with his digits. Queen Bilain sighed happily and exhaled, though she no longer breathed. As Ayer began pleasuring her by probing and teasing her sweet spot, the Queen of the Vampires relaxed, and enjoyed...

"Fuck me hard and don't hold back," Queen Bilain said, as Ayer took her to the edge of passion, and beyond. On all fours, face down and thick bottom up, the fledgling Vampire showed his maker exactly what he was made of. Gripping Queen Bilain's long curly dark hair, Ayer yanked her head back and slammed his penis into her vagina, loving the way her thick derriere bounced and jiggled from the force of his thrusts.

"As you wish, my Queen," Ayer screamed, slapping Bilain's derriere as he fucked her with gusto. The Queen of the Vampires screamed like a banshee, loving the feel of the thick fleshy rod embedded in her womanhood. Ayer gripped Queen Bilain's hips and continued to ram his way into her, loving the way her vaginal muscles gripped his penis like a vise. For hours they went at it, and when exhaustion eventually wore down their superhuman bodies, Ayer and Bilain fell upon the cool floor, happy as can be...

"Tomorrow night, I will have my revenge upon Empress Makeda and her whore of a lover, Feven the Huntress, I will destroy them and take over the Kush Empire," Queen Bilain said, gently resting her head against Ayer's chest. The young Vampire looked at his maker, and gently kissed her on the forehead. He was still aglow from their lovemaking, and didn't want these unexpected tender moments to end...

"Queen Bilain, this course of action is ill-advised, Empress Makeda and Feven the Huntress have equipped the Kushite Imperial Army with silver weapons, and they're ready for us, we must grow our numbers before even thinking of taking them on," Ayer said cautiously, and Queen Bilain laughed away his suggestion. The Queen of the Vampires grabbed her lover/protégé's face, hard, and although Ayer no longer breathed, he held his breath.

"Ayer, you forget your place, I am the supreme authority here," Queen Bilain said, and then, she savagely bit down on Ayer's neck, and began drawing out his blood. The young Vampire struggled as his maker began feeding on him, and he found that her strength was vastly superior to his. Ayer's existence flashed before his eyes, and he cursed his lousy luck. As a mortal man, and as a Vampire, he always had lousy luck with the ladies...

"No, don't," Ayer pleaded, but Queen Bilain was utterly merciless. After draining him of her undying, life-giving blood, the Queen of the Vampires stood over Ayer. Shaking her head, she spat on the ground. Snapping her fingers, Queen Bilain summoned her lieutenants, Salbek and Nadia. She ordered them to rouse the other Vampires, and prepare them for battle. Tonight, they would finally exact their revenge upon Empress Makeda and her lover Feven the Huntress, and subsequently bring down the Kush Empire...

Ayer Kamani, Kushite Imperial Army soldier-turned-Vampire, lay on the cool ground of the antechamber, in the strange state between life and death. Queen Bilain drained him of blood, and he really should be dead, but the essence of life, or, rather, Un-Death, refused to fade within him. He no longer breathed. His heart no longer beat. His flesh felt cold to the touch. Yet he continued to cling to his existence with a ferocity that would have surprised both those who knew him in life, and those who knew him as one of the Undead...

For a long time, Ayer Kamani remained in the antechamber. He never found out what became of Queen Bilain, ruler of the Vampires. He did not know that she and her followers met a grisly end at the hands of Empress Makeda and her most faithful soldier, Feven the Huntress. He did not know that all of the Vampires which Queen Bilain had created turned to dust as she died. While he hovered between life and death, he was outside of Queen Bilain's psycho-magnetic link with her brood, and thus spared the fate that befell them at the death of the Vampire Queen...

Time passed, and accumulated dust, rocks and debris covered the entrance of the antechamber. The Vampire Ayer Kamani and all that he knew vanished, like much of history. The reign of Empress Makeda was recorded as one of the most storied in the history of the Kush Empire. She ruled Kush from 1005 B.C. to 950 B.C. and was buried at the edge of the City of Napata, the place from which she ruled a vast empire. When Ayer Kamani finally emerged from his chamber, the world had changed.

The City of Napata lay in ruins, and had been in this state for many centuries. The Kushite Empire fell, and was under the sway of the Egyptians and later, the Assyrians. Later, the Roman Empire conquered Egypt. The people of Kush, now called Sudan, fell under the sway of the Arabs, during the period of Islamic Conquest. Ayer Kamani rose from the grave in that turbulent time, half-maddened from his centuries of deprivation and isolation, and came upon a camp of Arabs, who had taken some native Sudanese prisoners.

"What year is this?" Ayer Kamani asked the last of the camp's Arab soldiers, having slaughtered the rest in a blaze of fury. Ahmad, the bearded young Arab man looked at the red-eyed, dark-skinned and sharp-fanged monstrous man who held him aloft with one hand as though he weighed nothing. He understood absolutely nothing of the man's words, and didn't care to. After spending so many centuries in the antechamber, Ayer Kamani was hungry...

"You are a Djinn come from hell to steal my soul," Ahmad said, and Ayer Kamani looked at him, and shrugged. The Vampire understood none of the Arabian soldier's words. The year was 600 A.D. and this latest military incursion into Sudan represented just another attempt by the Arabs to conquer the Land of Gold, as Sudan had been known since ancient times.

"I do not know where you come from, young man, but you will regret crossing this Kushite's path," Ayer Kamani said to the terrified young Arabian soldier. Without further ado, Ayer Kamani sank his fangs into Ahmad's neck, and drank his fill. Afterwards, he snapped the soldier's neck, to ensure he would not rise again. Casually, Ayer walked to the Sudanese captives, who at first thought he'd come to free them. They soon found out they were horribly wrong.

To Ayer Kamani's eyes, there was little difference between the Kushite men and women he remembered fondly and these so-called Sudanese captives. He feasted on them, as he did on Ahmad the soldier, but to his countrymen he granted them one small mercy, though. He allowed them to rise again, as newly minted members of the Undead. The Kushite Vampire sensed that a lot of time had passed since the days of Empress Makeda and the Kushite Empire, and these fledgling Vampires would make excellent guides as he acclimated to these strange new times...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers
12