aZiaN PLaYa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grasped her ass in my hands and with one powerful lunge, I speared my way into Pei-Hua's pussy. Within moments her body was shaking as my hips banged against her with each thrust, but like a coiled spring she bounced back at me every time.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" she howled at me, and I did just that. Over and over I plunged, careless to her pleasure, my mind only filled with my own satisfaction and the vision of her naked body trembling before me, her large breasts gyrating in rhythm.

I grunted and moaned at the tremors her tight tunnel was producing in me, and after a few minutes of machine-fucking Pei-Hua I slammed forward a final time, grinding my hips into her crotch as my pecker exploded inside of her pussy. Jet after jet of cum raced out of me to splash against her insides, and my gratification was only further intensified as Pei-Hua screamed out her own climax, the earthquaking inside of her tunnel coaxing even more spunk out of me.

I pulled out of her and Pei-Hua got up, taking my tool into her hand and kissing me with the same ferocity as when I'd first walked into the room. Then she dropped down and sucked me into her mouth, her talented tongue and my youthful endurance bringing back up in record time.

When I had reached a satisfying hardness, she kissed her way up my torso and then she was nibbling at my neck while she whispered, "I want you to totally OWN me. Every part of me. I want your cum in every orifice and all over my body."

My blood boiled at her words. With a growl in the back of my throat I casually flipped her over, forcing her legs until she was in a perfect doggy-position at just the right height. White jizz was already leaking out of her worn pussy.

My cum-drenched rod was at diamond hardness, and with a brutal thrusting motion I aimed and plowed my dick into Pei-Hua's asshole. She howled in mixed pleasure and pain at my penetration, and she never stopped screaming like a banshee for the whole time I kept reaming her out.

For ten minutes my cock sawed in and out of Pei-Hua's anal chute, until her sphincter simply gave up on trying to close. And then I was firing both barrels deep inside Pei-Hua's backside.

When I finally pulled out, I watched enraptured by the sight of my cream oozing out of both of her holes. Pei-Hua sagged against the bed to catch her breath for a second before the next round.

I was exhausted after two such powerful orgasms, but Pei-Hua was insatiable. My nasty servant girl didn't even stop to clean me before she turned around and took my pecker into her mouth, and this time she blew me with lips, tongue, fingers, and full fists until finally she deep throated me.

I lay back, resting, and enjoying the bliss of a perfect Pei-Hua blowjob, and when her lips hit the base around my balls, I erupted directly into the back of her throat. She swallowed every drop, and even then she wasn't done yet.

Stroking and suckling on my dick until I got up for a fourth time, she shoved my cock into her cunt, then rode me roughly until I managed enough energy to flip us over and pound her while Pei-Hua's legs were wrapped around my neck. At last I pulled out and with her own hands jerking at my shaft, I blew my fourth ejaculation all over her D-cup tits.

Her stated goal of every orifice and all over her body complete, Pei-Hua managed to drag me into the shower to clean us both off. And miraculously I got one final erection while she was soaping up my crotch. Giggling happily, Pei-Hua just climbed on and fucked me to a final climax, what little sperm I had left embedding itself in her vaginal walls.

We returned to survey my ruined bed of soaked and soiled sheets. Pei-Hua said she'd clean them up in the morning, and took me back to her room to sleep.

Almost unbelievably, it was the first time I ever slept with Pei-Hua in my arms, and I felt in heaven as my eyes closed to re-join her in the dreamworld.

Damn, I love my life.

***

The next morning I was alone, having slept in on this weekend morning. I emerged from Pei-Hua's room to hear her cooking downstairs, and went to my room to take a shower and shave. I felt a little unsure of how the past night's events may have changed our relationship.

To be sure, we'd had sex many times. But there was a much stronger emotional impact this time. Instead of a physical release of tension for me from a willing girl, last night was much closer to an expression of love. Instead of Pei-Hua providing for my sexual needs, I was giving her what she wanted and needed, accepting a position as her knight protector in some way.

When I went downstairs, the awkward tension in me was soon smoothed away as she went about our daily routine per usual. Her actions toward me were the same as always, deferential and attentive. The only way I could tell there was anything different was in a new sparkle in her eyes.

The other significant difference came when Cindy dropped by in the evening. She had a belated birthday present to offer me, and after a very satisfying blowjob to get us warmed up, she excused herself to make me dinner.

This was typical and a part of our routine for the time Cindy and I had been dating. Pei-Hua looked a little put out by being muscled out of her own kitchen, again nothing out of the ordinary.

I was just outside the kitchen, on the couch watching the game, when Pei-Hua came out with a subtle, but unmistakably hurt expression on her face. And for some reason, that expression stirred some serious emotions in me. Emotions that were not nearly as fierce, but still the same kind of feelings that sank into my heart when I saw Frankie groping at Pei-Hua.

The anger in me simmered, and I went to Cindy in the kitchen. I told her that while I loved her cooking, she should remember that this was my house and this was Pei-Hua's kitchen. She had to understand and be respectful of Pei-Hua's domain.

Cindy looked at me with some shock, but covered it and we both went back to what we were doing. Pei-Hua eventually returned and began to give me a foot massage while Cindy prepared the food and threw a few green-eyed glances in our direction, and I'm not referring to her contact lenses.

Pei-Hua appropriately disappeared while Cindy and I had dinner. But there was a palpable tension in the air, and once the meal was done neither of us was really in the mood. Cindy decided to go home, and I readily agreed. I went to bed alone that night.

Unfortunately, the tension came back in little ways over the next two weeks. Cindy and I were able to put it aside enough to fuck a few times, but our tempers were getting shorter and we started having the first arguments of our relationship.

Cindy had been perfectly content to enjoy our casual, physical association before, but now she was pressing me about "girlfriend" status and asking me questions about the future that I didn't want to answer.

Finally, after two weeks of bitching and moaning, we both decided it wasn't worth it and we'd be better off just as friends. Besides, she would be graduating and moving on soon. It wasn't the best breakup, but I hoped she at least wouldn't go around bad-mouthing me to her friends, of whom I still considered to be potential hookup material.

The night Cindy drove away for the last time, Pei-Hua came to my room and kissed me tenderly. Very softly, we made love several times, and she stayed in my bed overnight.

Pei-Hua and I never even said a word.

***

TO BE CONTINUED...