Bablee Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand tightly gripped his penis, playing with it. Then it occurred to her, that she could do something special for him. Pushing down his body, her face landed in his crotch. Hoping she hadn't hurt him, she quickly acted, in case she chickened out.

Sucking his limp cock into her mouth was much easier, than the thought of doing it when erect. Rolling it around in her mouth, sucking it, licking it, and generally enjoying it, she made a great fuss of his penis. It had given her so much pleasure, she needed to worship it, in return. It was how grateful to him she felt.

As a new girl, she had been abandoned to cope on her own, by that woman from Building Corp. If it wasn't for Adrian she would have been living in a nightmare. He brought her comfort, and made sense of thing for her. He explained everything, so well, and patiently, however trivial.

Gazing up at him with a look of adoration, and his cock in her mouth, she was so very happy.

'We have to go. The next class is due soon. We need wash up, before then, or classmates will smell us. The teacher will know what we've been up to,' he pointed out.

'Whatever you say, my master,' she giggled.

***

A few days went by, with Adrian screwing her every chance he got. Bablee wanted it too, or he wouldn't have tried it on. They were young lovers. Forgetting everything outside of school, their families, and the real world.

Bablee was about to go to lunch when Adrian caught her.

'Someone's arrived, and wants to speak to you. No, I don't know who. You can find out for yourself, if you go to the main office. I'll be waiting for you in the admin office. I hope it's not bad news,' Adrian told her and gave her a quick hug.

***

One of the administrators hadn't gone to lunch, and told her to go through a door for visitors. Pointing in the right direction, Bablee nervously walked to the door, knocked, and opened it. Her husband's niece was sitting there, admiring the green lawns.

'Shut the door,' Bablee the niece said.

***

Eileen met the niece at the airport and whisked her away to the apartment. The girl wasn't as bemused as Bablee had been. She was eager and enthusiastic to see everything, and Eileen needed to keep her happy. The girl knew she was here to go to high school, and finish off her diploma, and she was grateful for that. It was even more pleasing to be in Los Angles. The education had been offered after being picked for promotion in the organisation.

Telling the girl she was brought over, due to a mistake Eileen had made, wouldn't help. Something had to be said, and keeping it simple was the best strategy.

'I'll call for you tomorrow morning, at eight. I'm sure the jet lag will disrupt your sleep, but try to get into our time zone. Make sure you are awake and with it, when I collect you, so do try to get some sleep. Here's your allowance. Don't forget, eight sharp,' Eileen told the girl.

Bablee jumped for joy. She'd opened the envelope to find a lot of high value dollar notes. More than a month's wages at home. She started to wonder what she could buy with this much. Sleep! It was strange how her body wanted to sleep, yet her brain said it was early, with sunshine pouring through the windows.

Pulling the blinds closed, she determined to get some sleep.

Eileen figured on explaining tomorrow, that the girl was taking her aunties place in high school. That would leave the school happy, while they continued to receive schooling fees. Then she had to take the auntie to an adult college, where she was to complete a diploma course.

It would soon all be over, and she could relax. If her boss found out, she wouldn't remain in the office five minutes, so making it all happen was important.

***

Next morning Eileen brought breakfast doughnuts and coffee with her, which the girl appreciated. She seemed bright and enthusiastic, and recovered from jetlag.

'So you need to take up the high school place your auntie is currently in. It isn't suitable for her, but you will find it great, I'm sure,' Eileen summarised.

Bablee was about to ask who sent her auntie to such a school in the first place. The way the woman spoke, and didn't mention certain details, meant it was obvious this woman had messed up. Keep a poker face, as her uncle had taught her, she listened, and nodded her head. The woman looked nervous, while waiting for a response.

'That sounds great! I shall need some more money before we get there. I need to stop to shop for some clothes, is that alright?' Bablee the niece said, with an open happy gesture.

'Of course, no problem,' Eileen said.

Hoping to keep all of Auntie Bablee's allowance, Eileen was reluctantly handing over most of it, to the girl. The girl had subtly asked about the allowance a couple of times, so Eileen played safe. Besides, in business money always helped grease the decision making process.

'This is a good mall to buy clothes. No designer stores, but you said you don't mind cheap. I'll wait for you in the food court,' Eileen told her.

Bablee had gone through the correspondence between her auntie, and the corporation. It was only a guess, but the woman had confirmed it by her lack of an explanation. Her aunt had been placed in a girls school, as a border. Bablee wanted to explore LA and she wouldn't be able to from that school.

Glad to get away from the snotty woman, she began to look around the mall. With plenty of money she could afford a couple of expensive outfits, but not today. If this had been figured correctly, she would get what she wanted out of Eileen's mistake.

'A lot of bags, can you manage them all?' Eileen asked.

The woman was curious as to what had been bought, but Bablee was keeping quiet. She talked a lot without revealing anything. Her uncle had been sly in business, and taught her a lot.

Arriving at the school, they pulled into a parking space, and sat for a moment. Eileen was obviously nervous over the idea of confronting her aunt.

'It would be better if I see my Aunt alone. I'll explain I'm here to take her place, and she has a college placement. She just needs to be cajoled and pushed in the right direction,' the girl explained. 'I'm sure she won't make a fuss, if I explain it is all for the good.'

Eileen agreed for the girl to go in alone, as she didn't want to face the woman. Another big mistake on her part.

***

'I'm her aunt, and next of kin,' Bablee the niece explained.

The new clothes were handed over to the person in administration, in return for everything in her locker.

'You can wait for her, in the visitor's room,' the woman said. 'She's in a class at the moment, but I'll send word for her to be here as soon as possible.'

She looked over the visitor, observing she was young yet smartly dressed, like a business woman. Obviously wealthy, and maybe it was something to do with the corporation paying for everything. Maybe her husband owned the corporation, and the schooling was a perk. She for one would treat the girl with respect, just in case, for you never knew who you were dealing with. These rich kids could grow up to be your boss.

Bablee the auntie knocked on the door, and on hearing the one word, enter, did as she was told.

'I'm expecting . . . Bablee! What have you done! You naughty girl!' her niece harshly spoke.

The shock of finally recognising the woman, made her speak insensitively. A niece shouldn't speak to her aunt like that, but it was astonishing seeing the woman appear from under such a drastic makeover. Everything about her aunt had been changed.

From her hair to her shoes, her aunt was now a little girl. The uniform was for a high school junior, not a senior. It was probably all that would fit the petite woman as the uniforms were for big western girls. Her aunt was showing off her thighs in the short dress. The open necked blouse showed off that she had small breasts, and didn't wear a bra.

What was so damning, was her stance. She stood like a little girl before someone of authority. With head bowed, and feet pointing inwards, she was a picture of submissiveness. The married woman had changed into a little girl.

Her aunt tried to say something, showing off a mouth full of braces. The niece suddenly realised her aunt hadn't looked at her, and didn't recognise her.

'What have you done?' the girl demanded again.

It was the shock of being confronted by the unknown that made her repeat herself. She opened her mouth to say something more sensible, but nothing seemed to make sense.

Bablee kept her head down, unable to look the sophisticated woman in the eye. The woman must know what she had done, to be demanding an explanation. There would be no secrets kept from her, as she was from the same culture and knew how bad Bablee had been. The guilt must show on her face.

'I was in,' she began, and realised it could never be admitted to being in a boy's bed.

'We didn't do anything. . . My mentor, he's, err, nice . . .' she tried to say.

How could all the badness be explained away? The girls thought it was natural to have a boyfriend, and encouraged her, with advice, and friendly teasing. This woman knew it was all wrong for a married woman to be doing things, with a boy, or anyone else.

The woman looked shocked over how she was dressed, and of course it was very rude. Even for a girl, and especially for a married woman, it was very bad to show off her body

'I'm so very sorry. It won't happen again. I promise,' Bablee begged, bowed, and beseeched, the woman not to tell her husband.

What it was she didn't want her husband to know, couldn't be said.

The niece couldn't believe it. Her aunt was behaving like a naughty schoolgirl, before the headmaster. At first, she hadn't recognised her aunt, and auntie still hadn't recognised her.

On the spur of the moment, the girl pulled her close, to say, 'You have been a naughty girl, and deserve to be punished for your naughty behaviour, agreed?' the niece fiercely spoke.

'Yes, I have been very naughty. I deserve to be spanked,' Bablee agreed.

It hadn't been very long ago, that a woman had been stoned to death for adultery in, her village. Not that she had witnessed it, as she had moved with her husband to Karachi. A spanking was nothing compared to that.

Her niece looked at the woman, with contempt. She'd tried to tease out of her what naughty thing had been done. Instead the woman thought she deserved to be spanked. The niece suddenly put it all together. The garbled speech, the overwhelming guilt, the need to be punished.

Her auntie had behaved like one of these western girls, without responsibility or morals. She'd either nearly slept with a boy, or actually had. She wanted to laugh in her face. This is what she had come to LA for, to have some fun! Well, this would be fun, spanking her auntie.

A hand gesture was all that was needed, for Bablee to bend over the sophisticated woman's knee. Feeling her panties slide down her legs was a terrible feeling. Her bare bottom, and what the girls called her slit, was on view.

'Ooo!' she sounded off, on feeling a smack to her cheeks.

Keeping the sound low, in case someone heard, she endured the chastisement, in near silence. The spanking was hurting but if her bad behaviour could be covered up, she didn't mind exposing her naughty bits.

Ten slaps were counted. At last it was all over.

'Stand there, upright, no slouching,' the girl ordered.

The little girl's school uniform probably made the biggest difference. So they thought she was eighteen, and were treating her like a girl, instead of a married woman. Eileen had hinted at this, but not made it clear. This was just perfect for what she had planned

'I'm very disappointed in you. You've been a naughty little girl, behaving like a westerner, she told her aunt. 'I know you're a married woman, and that makes it so much worse,' the girl told her aunt.

'I need to leave here. I'm not a girl, I'm a woman, can I leave with you?' Bablee asked, while trembling like a leaf.

'I've been thinking about your punishment. A spanking isn't enough, is it. Do I tell your husband, and your family. Do I send you back to your family in the village back home.' the girl stated.

'Oh! Please, don't tell anyone. Spank me thoroughly as many times as you like, punish me however you like, just don't tell anyone,' Bablee whined.

'There is only one way to solve this dirty behaviour. You will stay here, and be nothing more than a schoolgirl. It will mean you have to fit in, and behave like these western girls. It may be unseemly, but that is what you must do. To achieve this, no longer think of yourself as a married woman, you are just a naughty little schoolgirl. Agreed?' her niece asked.

'Err, but, I'm a woman, a married woman,' Bablee hesitantly said.

'Then you must take the consequences of your abhorrent behaviour. You must be aware of what happens in a village, your village back home,' the girl said.

'I'll, yes, I'll do it, thank you, ma'am,' Bablee agreed.

There was no choice in the matter, all she could do was agree with the woman. All her sins had been found out, so what could she do? Whatever the woman ordered her to do, she must do.

'We will go to the office now. I'll take over being your next of kin. Best not say anything, just be a good little girl,' the niece heavily spoke. 'If you are asked, I am your auntie and guardian,' the niece heavily said.

'Yes, ma'am, thank you, ma'am,' Bablee said, with a little curtsy.

***

'Where's Bablee, your aunt,' Eileen asked.

'Under my thumb, exactly where I want her,' she said.

The girl was quoting her uncle, only it had been about a business man. There had been no way she was going to swap places with her aunt. She wanted to have some fun in a fun city, away from interfering relatives.

'You can drive now. My aunt has been told what she must do. I've got you off the hook, as she will not be complaining about where she is. Unless I allow her to. In return you will give me her allowance as well as mine. I'll set up an account where you can pay the college fees. I'll share them with you. Deal? Unless you want a letter from a lawyer?' she asked.

'Err, well, I don't know, I need to think about it, Eileen prevaricated. After the girl pressurised her, Eileen gave in. 'All, right, yes, I agree! Where are we going?' Eileen heavily sighed.

At least she got to keep her job, and make some money too. This girl seemed to know what she was doing, which was so very dangerous.

'To my uncle's address. He wasn't living in that apartment, so where?' the girl asked.

They were both surprised on turning up in a cheap part of town, outside a shabby apartment block. This was not the kind of area that would ever be fashionable, unless a hundred years, and bulldozers were added.

A Pakistani man let her in, and ogled her. She smiled at him, and demanded to see his identification. By sheer audacity he did as she said, and then he showed her Mr Kahn's room. The crap wasn't touched. What was of interest, and not too heavy, she dropped into a cardboard box.

'What should I tell Mr Kahn?' the man asked.

'He's in hospital, and not coming out for awhile. Tell the landlord to rent the room,' she said, not bothering to be polite.

In the car she kept the box closed, and although she glanced a few times, Eileen didn't ask. Outside the apartment, the girl, smiled at Eileen, and thanked her.

'Come around when you've set everything up, and I'll give you the account details. One account for each of the payments. It's still a lot less for the corporation to pay out, compared to a law suit,' she pointed out.

Eileen had to agree with that. The damn girl had learned a lot from her uncle, or someone in the Karachi office. Bablee could tell her how difficult it was to do business in Pakistan. Over there they had to deal with national officials, local officials businessmen, police, and many others, all wanting to line their pockets from a deal.

Even crossing the road through heavy traffic had to be carefully negotiated to avoid trouble. The girl couldn't wait to get into the apartment, and look through her uncle's papers. His cheque account first, then the savings accounts.

***

Bablee walked to the dining hall, looking as though she was on a tight rope. The woman said she had to stay here in school until she achieved a diploma. Also, she had to join in and be one of the girls. The woman told her to carry on as she had been, and forget about being a married woman. Her voice had been familiar, thought that was probably because the woman was from Pakistan. She hadn't heard a familiar accent in ages, and felt a twinge of homesickness.

How could she do that, push aside her life just like that? Of course she had been acting like a western girl, so why not carry on. Carrying on with Adrian was naughty, worse than naughty. In this place cut off from the real world, anything was possible, so maybe she could forget about her past life.

Seeing him across the crowded hall, her heart fluttered. It felt tight, overflowing with love for him. This was love, not an arrangement. Wasn't she entitled to a little love in her life? It looked as though she was going to get a whole year of love, with Adrian as her paramour.

She gave him a little discreet wave. Her friends noticed, and smiled at her. They were pleased for her, which was gratifying. They were pushing her toward him, putting on pressure, wanting her to do it with him. Bablee wanted him to take her in his arms and tell her he loved her. He had, and it made her fall head-over-heels in love with him.

12