Bablee Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bablee sighed deeply. This was perfect. To think other people experienced this all the time. They were so indolent they needed a gym to simulate work activity. There were no machines gross enough to resemble real work. Jogging, rowing, and cycling machines were there, but nothing that resembled shovelling, or farming.

'This is the life,' she murmured, while Adrian and his brother smoothed sun block over her back and legs.

Just to make sure she was covered properly, they removed the bikini. Knowing it was what they wanted didn't matter. She was their slutty sex doll, and they were treating her like a valuable possession. It was lovely receiving a massage, compliments, snacks, and being thoroughly spoilt. It reinforced her position as their sex object, but she no longer let it bother her.

Bablee laid back letting them fuss around her.

'Mmm, that's nice,' she told the hands smoothing oil into her crotch.

She was glad she kept her crotch shaved now, as it made it all the more sensitive. In a girls dormitory, not having pubic hair was laughed at, but the last laugh was hers. Two pair of hands were skimming over her thighs, and higher. Another pair of hands were massaging oil into her breasts. A pair of lips kissed her nipples, and his brother kissed her nub. With eyes closed, she didn't know which one it was, but he was sucking all her bits into his mouth.

'Mmm, that's so very nice. Play with your sex toy, boys, make use your sex doll,' she dreamily spoke.

Drifting toward a climax was a pleasant way to spend a summer afternoon. With any luck they would keep her on the edge for ages yet. Her skin was slippery with oil, and they were massaging her all over. Their lips were sucking and their teeth were biting. It was all so lovely, she wanted it to last forever.