Baby Doll Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His left arm reached across the width of her body and clasped her shoulder. A bit of her wig's hair was brushed aside. His mouth went to her cheek.

She whimpered at him.

"He's not around here, Baby. We looked real hard." He kissed her ear. Damn. She loved having kisses on her ear.

"Cliff, you don't have to do all this. It's not like you're my boyfriend. You don't owe me anything." She unbuckled her seat-belt so she could move around better. She tried to pull his arm off of her, but he was an insistent lover.

"Even if I wasn't stupid crazy about you, I'd still try to help you out." Those words were vibrating into all the sensitive spots in her ear. Her cunt pulsed.

"Stop it. You'll mess my ugly wig up."

His tongue, a tongue she knew could be quite creative, slid around her ear, then poked at the hole a little. "Let me have a taste of you before we take off, okay?"

"You know what I taste like!"

His hand moved from her shoulder to her skirt's hem, and then he pulled the fabric up. "You need to relax, Sweetheart. I don't like that you're scared." He found her moistening little spot and rubbed it through her panties. "My Baby isn't supposed to be scared. My Baby's supposed to be all smiles and thinking about the next time I'll fuck her brains out."

Up and down, those fingers of his were rough on that damp spot. The muscles of her thighs shuddered and she opened up to him. Her breathing escalated. Behind her glasses, her eyes shut tight.

"God, Cliff!" Rebecca knew they should be more alert, but she couldn't resist his caresses for very long.

Damp and hot in her ear, that gruff voice spoke, "Are you thinking about your pretty little clit, Baby? Are you thinking about how you want me to touch it?"

Her fingers hid her mouth. She shook her head.

"Is that a no, Sweetheart?"

He tapped that clit with his finger, over the panties, again and again, like a drummer's beat.

"Ah ... ah ... ah!" Little scared sounds, little happy sounds, they were muffled by her struggling fingers.

"You're going to come home with me, aren't you?"

"Don't do that to me!"

His finger pressed down hard and made tiny movements. They could barely be called strokes. She pulsed at it. She whined at it. Her knees swayed as her hips rocked in the seat.

"You're a good little girl. You know I love it when your clit's hard for me."

And that did it. That had her cumming through her panties and into his hand, her torso bucking off of the seat, her hands doing everything within their power to keep her from scaring every living thing in the general area with her yowling and keening.

"Good girl, that's a gooooood girl."

Near the end of the beach vacation, she had shyly told him that she loved being called a good girl. Rebecca was almost starting to regret it. She regained a sensible composure soon, however, and she thought to return the favor. Her fingers went straight for the zipper of his jeans, but they missed. Cliff was moving away from her and back to the driver's seat.

He winked at her as he put on his seat-belt. "I'll have your pretty lips around my cock soon, Sweetheart. Don't you worry. Right now, though, we need to get your stuff. There's no sign of that Eric son of a bitch."

***

12