Baby, It's Cold Out There

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, too," she said. "Oh, God, yes, baby. Ooh, baby, fuck me harder. Oh, Aidan, please ..."

Aidan could feel his orgasm coming, building slowly. He looked down at Layla's face and saw that she was nearing climax as well. Her face was flushed, her eyes glazed, her breasts bouncing up against his chest as they both tried to fuck harder, to pull him deeper. Layla's mouth parted slightly as she moaned, nipping and kissing at his neck. "Oh, yes, baby ... I'm gonna' cum ... oh yes, Aidain ... fuck me ... Aidan!"

Layla met his next few thrusts hard, feeling him brush her g-spot over and over. Layla threw her head back as she came with a cry. Her back arched into him as her muscles turned to jelly and she momentarily lost her ability to do anything but feel the waves of absolute pleasure tingling and traveling all over her body from her pussy. It was like she had exploded. Her walls clenched tightly around Aidan's cock, teasing him forward toward completion. Layla's tightness and cries sent him over the edge and Aidan, too, cried out as he pumped Layla's pussy full of another load of cum, spurt after spurt after hot, creamy spurt.

Layla moaned every time his softening cocked brushed the insides of her pussy. Aidan all but collapsed on top of his wife, leaning to kiss her with mind, heart, body, and soul. Layla's hands stroked their way through his hair, now damp with sweat, as his head came to lay on her chest.

"I love you," Layla murmured, "Merry Christmas, baby."

"Merry Christmas," he replied softly, drifting off slowly into a sated doze with the best Christmas present he'd ever received, in front of the still-glowing fireplace.

12