Baby Sister Ch. 03: stRAWberry SHortcAKE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chuckling he reached up with both hands and grabbed her hips tickling her. She lost her grip briefly at his unexpected attack. She hated being tickled but found herself laughing uncontrollably. "Shit! What am I doing?" He retraces his hands, "The agony! I try and make you loosen up but now I'm only suffering for it. Work it...please." He expressed pain and covered her butt again. "Don't hate me Sis."

"I...do not hate you. I do not like being tickled."

"Couldn't resist. I'll keep my hands to myself."

"Your eyes as well?"

"Not promising that. Just relax Maria."

"I am trying to."

"You're getting close. I can feel the white stuff ready to shoot. Don't get too close it might blind you."

"It is that bad?"

"Not at all. It only hurts inside me, when it comes out and hits the air it becomes less potent. I know it sounds weird but the white stuff is good for you once it's out. Tasty even."

"You taste it after you...?"

"I do. Recall that non dairy cream I mentioned outside? The white stuff is that cream."

"I do not think I want to try it." She expresses distaste.

"You don't have to. I'm just telling you it's a delicacy. In some countries they can't get enough of it. It's like snails. Top dollar quality."

"I do not like snails. I am vegan remember?"

"Yep. That's it Baby Girl. You're there, lil faster and the agony will be over."

"My hands are tired."

"DON'T YOU DARE STOP NOW." He bellows making her cringe. Realizing his mistake he lays back and shuts up outside of his moans. She shook heavily but continued until he tensed up and before her eyes shot his load in a fit of serpentine shots of cum. Amazed by his powerful ejaculation she continued as more fountains out. Her knuckles covered in his cum she suddenly didn't know what to do. "PERFECTION! Thank you Sweetpea. I feel incredible now."

"I am glad I could help ease your pain." She sits up holding her wet fingers out wondering what to do outside of wiping them on her dress, which she did not want to do. Eying her stress Wiley reached over and picked her up dragging her to straddle his lap. Feeling his wet cock rubbing up under her dress along her butt crack she whimpered.

"That deserves a hug." He pulls her against his chest and hugged her tightly.

"You are welcome." She sighs with her chin on his shoulder, hands fearing touching him for getting him wet. Releasing her he let her sit up on him but took her by her wrists. Leading her fingers to his mouth he licked and sucked his jizz off of them. She began breathing heavily at his attentiveness. Not only that but his dick was dangerously close to her tight little virgin cunt. Afraid to move she just sat there in shock.

"Damn I taste good." He held her middle finger between his teeth his tongue flicking its tip. Eying her fear he releases her hand, "Shit! I'm scaring the holy hell out of you. I...didn't mean to do that Maria." He hesitates with a cringe before reaching over for the bowl of berries. In her shock she had not realized his fingers had slipped under her skirt and gathered trickles of cum from his balls just before picking up a strawberry. Rubbing his cum on it he guides it to her lips. "Forgive me?"

She glared at the poised berry upon its temptatious arrival then devoured it with greed. Realizing a new taste her eyes brighten up. "See? Not as bad as you thought."

"You...?"

"Gave you a treat. Mad at me?"

"No." She blushes, "It is quite good."

"Want some more?"

"We do not have any more."

"Lift up a bit." He coaxes her to rise in her seat over his lap. Taking another selected berry he moves it under her skirt blindly and gathers more cum on it. Returning with even more white puddled up goodness he shows it to her. Her eyes trembling in their sockets she lets him bring it to her tongue, then her lips surrounding the fruit. "Suck on the berry." She does so and rolls her own eyes back at the taste. "Good stuff, huh?"

"It was better than the first time."

"There was more on it that time. Any time you want more of that you just come see ole' Wiley Coyote."

"Do you...hurt often?"

"Every fucking day. I gotta say Maria, you sitting on me like this feels nice."

"I find it...awkward." She leers behind her at her ass feeling his dick rubbing along it beneath her skirt.

"Of course. Hop off before I get too comfy."

"You find my sitting on you comfy?"

"Very much so. I'm sure you don't feel the same way, being new to a man, but we men love being close to a beautiful woman like this."

"I am a girl."

"You're eighteen ain'tcha?"

"Yes. I...still feel like a girl."

"You're not hopping off very fast there Baby Sister." He notices her reluctance to move. She lowers her gaze to his chest and plants her palms on his pecs.

"It is comfy."

"You just said it was awkward." He laughs.

"Awkward, but comfy." She hides her eyes bashfully.

"Well now! I don't want you to get the wrong impression of me Sis, so it might be better if you climb off of my lap before he starts hurting again."

Before she could cooperate Matthew took a stroll into the family room with his hands in his pockets. "What are you two doing?"

"Getting to know one another. Our new sister is cool as hell."

"Getting a little too cozy there aren't you?" Matthew winces.

"I will go to my room now. Thank you for showing me how to be helpful Wiley." She leans forward and gives him a peck on the cheek.

"Awww! That was sweet of you. Oh, remember what I said about underwear."

"That is not true." She smirks.

"Tell her Matthew. Isn't it a medical fact that underwear of any kind is bad for the health. Clothes too."

"Definitely, not good. Here, I'll prove it." Matthew takes his cell out of his pocket and looks up his fake medical report indicating how dangerous underwear is specifically to younger women. Showing her as she stands up and shuffles around the sectional to face Matthew she claims his cell to read up on the subject. Eyes bulging she pouts, "Why did my Mother not tell me of this? I will never wear panties or bra again."

"Tight clothing is just as bad. Looser the better." Matthew squeezes her shoulder. "Even this cute dress here could be hazardous to your health."

"I...do not wish to go naked."

"Course not. Not that picturing that is bad." Matthew chuckles.

"See Maria? Even Matty thinks you have a cute ass." Wiley jokes leering upward in his slouch.

"You do?" She hands his cell back then fidgets.

"Not trying to make you feel uneasy Kid." Matty scowls, "You are pretty perfect."

"Thank you. I will go to my room now." She twists on her heel and scurries away leaving the men to share a devious smirk. Giving her time to reach her bedroom they switch on the television monitoring of her room. Within they watch Maria disrobe and feel her ass. She was still damp of Wiley's jizz and went so far as to sniff her fingertips.

"Ohhhh, yeahhh! Maria's hooked."

"Too early to tell. Don't push things. Let the other boys have their moments to sort out her thoughts. I will say this...the kid is beyond naïve."

"Better for us."

"True."

Lifting his bowl of strawberries Wiley shared the wealth.

"Berry?"

"Fuck you, you sick bastard."

"Worked on Shortcake."

Matthew rolled his eyes and left Wiley to his fruit. He would return to the office to watch Maria take a bubble bath. Matty even found it in himself to jerk off at his desk. Highbone could clean up his mess.

Sick bastard's ran in the family.

12