Baby Sister Ch. 05: ARCHIpElago

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No shit! My boat here is fishing up mermaids. You're lagging behind Sterling. Best catch up."

Seeing the native waitress returning with a fourth glass Sterling found inspiration and showed the young woman a thousand dollars. "Feeling a good tip?" Sterling flirted. Eyes bulging the waitress took a moment to watch Esperanza and Priscilla feasting on Oscar. Barnett merely raises his glass at the waitress. Yet again Oscar shows him up revealing another thousand, the table was full of cash. It became a bidding war. Sterling drops a hundred. Oscar dropped two. The waitress was beet red but intrigued all the same. Finally, Oscar revealed a thousand dollar bill to her. Eyes like saucers she swoons holding her chest. Just as Sterling growled at his loss Oscar chuckled. "Get that waitress uniform off and suck off ole' Sterling." A second thousand dollar bill the waitress caved. Off her dress came revealing a curvy booty and large breasts. Down she went like a rock, unzipping Sterling and going for broke. The entire bar applauded her. That alone gave the waitress the courage to do her best.

"I couldn't hog all the glory Sterl." Oscar smirked, "Miss Priss here has some mighty warm lips. Missus Barnett?" He snaps his fingers to break Esperanza's trance, "Get your happy ass up and on this here table. Spread those fine lips and beg to be licked."

Rising with a feverish expectation Esperanza eases on to the table amid the piles of cash, careful not to knock over the pitchers as the men assist in replacing the cold pitchers so that they touched her ribs giving her the chills. Once positioned Oscar looks out at the other customers and raises his voice, "DRINKS ON ME. TONGUES ON HER."

In a flurry of excitement the two earlier men found the courage to race over and take turns eating out Esperanza. She felt like paradise was hers. More interested men, some women found themselves lining up for the opportunity to taste the goddess. Ignoring the feeding frenzy Oscar patted Priscilla's cheek, "Leave your card with my guard over there. I'll be purchasing your services in the future. I'm going to cum in that beautiful mouth and you're going to take your money, Sterling there, AND the waitress to your room. Understood?" She nods with her mouth full of fist sized girth. Grunting Oscar Barnett unloaded into her throat until the blond swallowed his current with bliss. Kissing his crown upon retreat she licked the entirety of his shaft including his balls to make certain she didn't miss a droplet. Easing away as his palm caressed her cheek she stood up and moved around the crowd to Sterling's side. Gathering up her money without counting it she knelt to show the feasting waitress. With a whispered offer the waitress nodded her desire to participate. Sterling found himself unable to resist as both women lured him away. For a country so against nudity, wealth was keeping things moving right along.

Putting his dick away Oscar stood up to stretch then leaned in to listen to Esperanza speak in Spanish about how she loved her adventure. "How we doin' Missus Barnett?"

"You are the most remarkable man I have ever known. So giving of my needs."

"You're gonna return the favor when I tell ya to. Cum on that tongue and get your ass upstairs. Boat leaves in lil over an hour."

"I have so many in waiting." She pouts. The line was up to seven, four men three women.

"Easy enough to fix. SURROUND MY MISSUS AND EAT HER ALIVE. BARTENDER? FILL 'EM UP." Oscar grabs the pitchers and leaves her behind. Walking up to Randolph he leans in to whisper, "First screaming orgasm you pick her up and carry her to the room, twitchin' and kickin'." A mere confirmed nod by the bodyguard Oscar took his leave.

A rush to all angles swarmed Esperanza. Her entire body discovered warm probing lips and tongues. Both nipples devoured by two women. Enduring her ecstasy for a good ten minutes the masculine tongue eating her cunt was drowned, squirting excessively around his entire face. Screaming at the top of her lungs Esperanza Blanco-Barnett convulsed as if living through a 7.5 earthquake. Nudging folks aside Randolph plucked her body from the table and tossed her over his shoulder. He could feel her trembling all the way upstairs. In her predicament Randolph felt compelled to slap her ass from the elevator to the room. She yelped laughing all the way home. Kicking open the ajar door Randolph carried her to the king size bed and hurled her on to it. She immediately searched for Oscar.

"Husband?"

"Balcony. Get showered. I'll lay a dress out for ya."

She swiftly heads to the bathroom and cleanses herself of her sexual encounters. Meanwhile, outside Oscar Barnett stood with his cell to his ear. "How's it comin' along with Miss Maria?" He waited to reveal his phone until Esperanza was out of view, he had forbidden cells on their trip but was definitely not following his own decision.

"Kid's as naïve as they get Pop." Matty Barnett filled his father in. "She gave Wiley a handjob. He says she was really into it. Wants to become a fully realized woman. We're all telling her that comes with training and she's all in. Owen gave her a body massage and ate her out. She loved his tongue."

"That makes it a Blanco thing. Her Momma just got ate out in the bar."

"Nice! Oh, get this, we have her believing clothing causes cancer in women. She's sworn off clothes. She's walking around naked just like Wiley. We're going to push Maria hard and get results. Don't you worry Pop. Baby Sister is gonna blow your mind when you get back home."

"Sight to behold I bet. She better. I'm considering something over here, but I'm gonna keep my plans to myself for now. You boys have fun."

"You sure you're okay us taking her virginity then?"

"Bleed her out Boy. Saves me the time."

"Yes Sir."

"Turning my cell off soon as I hang up. Any issues you deal with it."

"Won't be any issues Pop. The kid is curious as hell."

"That's my boy. See you in a month."

"Have a good honeymoon Old Man."

No further words Oscar hung up and shut his cell down. Sneaking back in to the bedroom he hid his cell in his luggage. Pouring another daiquiri he sat in a recliner aimed at the bathroom door. "Seems both the Blanco gals are comin' along nicely. Esperanza could put up a fight over Maria still. She might need a reality check I'm thinkin'." Pondering the future Oscar Barnett sat quietly listening to Esperanza singing in the shower. She was quite the songbird.

Deciding her dress to be a floral print maxi that touched her ankles but with a slit up the left side reaching her hip, he complimented her with strapped tan heels that wound around her lower calves. Shower successful, makeup reapplied she examined his choices with an approving kiss to his lips. Once dressed Esperanza would be breathtaking.

"Ready to head for Gilligan's Island?"

She winced, "I thought it was Archie's Island."

"I forgot you're not a TV Lander. My fault."

"I happen to enjoy the water. I spent many...dates on private yachts."

"Maybe I'll let you take a cruise with ole' Sterling then. Him being a yacht aficionado."

"Only if you give him permission."

"We'll see."

Luggage grabbed the loving couple headed out, Randolph assisting them carry their bags to an awaiting taxi. Off to the wharf they went reaching a magnificent marina of sailing vessels. Upon arrival they're met by a young man most likely underage. He was asked to guide them out to their boat. Careful not to trip over her stiletto heels in the planks Esperanza whined at every step taken, fearful of falling. Finally, the boy grabbed Oscar's luggage allowing him to give her a piggy back ride the remainder of the journey. She clung to her husband like a second skin, her slit wide open as her legs wrapped his waist revealed her nude thighs quite easily. The boy peeking was encouraged by Randolph to stop staring. Beet red the teen moved on until they reached the boat.

"There's our ride." Oscar reached a palm up to caress his wife's cheek. The name of the 60 foot Cantius yacht caught her off guard.

"The boat is...named after me?" Sure enough Esperanza was written on the side, "Oscar, I...am so very honored."

"I figured it would be a nice wedding gift. The rubber lifeboat has Maria written on it." He chuckled. "Keeping it in the family."

"You must take a picture to show her. She will be giddy."

"Randolph? Snap a pic for us." Setting his bags aside Randolph watches the boy scurry about in taking them to the yacht. Setting Esperanza down the couple hugs one another from the side and poses for a photo with Randolph's personal cell, capturing the name next to them. "We can get a photo of the lifeboat later. Let's get aboard and set sail."

Moving closer to the boat the boy met them at a ladder. Watching Oscar climb aboard first, he motions Randolph to assist her up the steps. Stilettos were so not the right shoe to wear. Hands on her hips Randolph supports her, the breeze billowing her slit skirt again allows the boy to peek up under her dress for a greedy lustful view. That is until a man above on the boat made it clear that the lad was being a nuisance.

"Gholli!! Stop being nosey. You can go on home now." The man in a Captain's cap helped Oscar pull her aboard, her cleavage dipping low in climbing over. Oscar had insisted no underwear. The Captain caught a glimpse.

"Welcome aboard Mrs. Barnett. Congratulations on the nipples...I mean nuptials. That just got me fired." He chuckles, "Sorry Oscar."

"Don't be. Esperanza this here is Captain Ron Worley. Known him since 2009. Best navigator in the business."

"It is a pleasure Captain Ron." She beguiles him with flirty eyes over her dark sunglasses, her long raven hair billowing in the breeze.

"Weren't that a Kurt Russell movie?" Oscar winced. "Funny, you even look like ole' Kurt."

"I get it all the time. Go get settled. Waters pristine today so it should be a smooth ride."

"Know a nice fishing spot? I wanna cast and catch me a marlin."

"I can shut down about thirty miles out. Poles are waiting."

"Good man. Randolph...take the missus here and show her the cabin. Take the baggage with ya." Claiming the luggage Randolph escorts her below deck into a luxurious cabin with everything they could possibly want, even champagne was chilling in an ice bucket. Setting their bags aside Randolph turns into Esperanza whom was up close and personal. Before he could react she jumped into his arms and forced a kiss upon his lips. Teetering in step his right hand slipped under her skirts slit and grabbed her ass cheek. They kissed a good three minutes before falling back upon the Queen sized bed. Crawling over him she sat on his bulging slacks and continued kissing him. He did not force her away this time. Hearing Oscar talking failed to stop her. As long as her husband was busy above discussing the trip she continued her seduction. Unzipping his fly she procured his beast from hiding and stroked his length favorably.

"You must guard my body with your life." She coaxed him.

"Sit on my cock." He actually spoke. His accent was very sexy. Complying she guided her skirt aside and straddled his beast, riding him hard. Just as she began moaning loudly the yacht's engines fired up. The rumble was enough to allow her to escalate her desires into a full blown cry of ecstasy. Esperanza enjoyed her ride feeling the yacht leave the docks and head out to open water. Cumming hard on his dick she leaned forward over him still gyrating her hips. Kissing him feverishly she felt him tensing up under her. Snarling into her mouth he nutted hard, she squealed at the ferocity of his blazing gun.

"I adore your cock." She huffed with a stimulating hiss.

"You should get off of me before Mister Barnett catches us."

"You will fuck me again Randolph. I demand it."

"I'm not yours to order around."

"Am I not? I am the bosses wife. You must obey me."

"Not how it works. Get off me."

"No." She tries riding him again until he snarls and rolls her over under him. Taking charge he risks everything and pounds her cunt as hard as he could until they both climaxed together. Once done he pulled out and quickly zipped up. Esperanza could not stop smiling. Teasing him with her stiletto as if she could stab his balls at any moment he growls.

"I like my job Mrs. Barnett. It has it's perks. If this happens again it's only because Mister Barnett allowed it. I'm going topside to enjoy the sunshine. You should too."

"A lovely idea." She rolls out of bed and removes her dress, leaving only her heels on. Caressing him in passing she marches right up the short staircase and out into view. Looking up at the Captain's perch she blew Oscar a kiss. He was manning the wheel just for fun. The true Captain spotting her gorgeous body puckered and patted Oscar's shoulder.

"You married a wild one."

"Don't I always?" Oscar chuckled.

"True that. Maggie was something. Whatever happened to Maggie?"

"Grew tired of her. By the way, you did a good job painting over Maggie's name on the side of the boat."

"There's a great detail business on the mainland. Cheap and quick about it. Glad you approve."

"I got the rudder Ron. Why don't you go get Esperanza a towel to lay out on. Oil my girl up so she doesn't burn her tushy."

"You mind?"

"Fuck her if you want. Just make sure she looks me in the eye from down there on deck."

"You're the man Oscar. Stay on course, due East. Don't deviate or we'll miss the target. Eye the mileage gage and stop at the thirty mile marker."

"You plan on fucking Esperanza that long?" He laughed, "Get on down there Cap."

Another shoulder slap Ron made his way down to the deck and found Esperanza enjoying the breeze. She was stunning. Wincing at Randolph to step aside Ron went down long enough to grab a beach towel and some suntan lotion. Coming back up he marched directly out to Esperanza and made his presence known.

"Deck's gonna stick to your ass. I brought you a towel to lay out on."

"Gracias." She smiled wiping strands of hair from her gaze. "You brought lotion."

"I did. Gotta stay protected out here. Not much shade."

"You will apply this lotion?"

"It'd be my honor."

"My...husband has given you permission?"

"Told me to cum inside your ass." He exaggerated knowing exactly what he wanted to do.

"Then, you must."

"Spread the towel out and lay on your belly, I'll coat you with lotion then work the front."

"Perhaps you will be my shade."

"Sure! I'll take the heat." He chuckled kneeling next to her and squeezing suntan lotion on her back, in a trail that went from her shoulder blades down to the crevice of her cheeks. Setting the bottle aside he took full advantage over massaging every inch of her.

"Your hands are delightful Captain Ron."

"Your body is delightful Mrs. Barnett."

"Shall we forego my front for now and give my husband a show?"

"We can do that." Ron stands up and disrobes completely and weights his clothes down with a knee to be certain the breeze didn't steal them overboard. Pepping her to lift her ass up he spits over her butt pucker and then his nice firm eight inch anchor head. Introducing his crown up to her pucker he nudged deep. She was used to anal fairly often so she took his arrival with glee. Waving up at Oscar she expressed the pleasure of his penetration. Randolph turned away and joined Oscar by the controls.

"Mister Barnett?"

"Randy?"

"She seduced me in the cabin."

"Good. You know I'm fine with you Randy. Trust you 100% to do the right thing even if it was wrong in the beginnin'."

"May I speak freely Sir?"

"Always."

"She's...very hard to resist."

"How she should be. Look at ole' Ron go." He grinned, "The Missus sure likes her anal."

Down below Ron grabs her by her hair and yanks her head back. "Look up at your Husband. Lock eyes and let him know how much you love his gift."

"I can do that without your insistence Captain. I have locked eyes with my Husband since you began. I know how best to give him what he wants."

"Your ass is perfect."

"You may spank me."

"I planned on that without you telling me." He slaps her cheek hard, the bite stinging. Five more harsh slaps reddens her cheek. Each time she yelped and gyrated with his thrusts for a better feel than just laying there ass high. Crying out loudly in a verbal symphony Esperanza had an orgasm that rocked the boat. Moments later Ron detonated into her ass and fucked her so hard his cum frothed out around the brim of her anus. Pulling out in a messy web of white he watches her muscle control squeeze out his creampie filling. Laughing he rubbed his cum on her ass instead of lotion. "Better than Neutrogena. I call my load Nutrogina."

"Are you done Captain? I hope not."

"Fuck it!" Ron forces her on to her back and lifts her legs behind her ears and hits her pussy hard. Not knowing Randolph had done so as well less than thirty minutes prior. Seeing her piercing impressed him, her big breasts mounding close together under his forced contortion. "Godammit Mrs. Barnett, your pussy is fine as hell. Loving the tits too."

Tilting her head back in order to watch Oscar she just let Ron destroy her. She certainly called out to all the ships at sea. "I LOVE YOU HUSBAND." She wailed nonstop cumming up a storm. In response Oscar tilts his gaze to Ron.

"Ain't love grand."

Randolph merely smirked. Continuing on another ten minutes Oscar reached his destination and shut the engine down. Releasing the anchor he and Randolph headed down to do some fishing. Walking past the entangled lovers Oscar winked at Esperanza. "Couple more orgasms then you go bring us up some champagne."

"As you wish Husband. Fuck me harder Captain."

"Steady as she blows Mrs. Barnett."

"Oh, for God's sake man." Oscar bellowed, "Call her for what she is."

"I love your slut Oscar. Best whore on the open water." He nailed her hard, her nails digging into his shoulders from beneath his armpits. Randolph getting the poles ready both he and Oscar cast their lines. Sitting through Esperanza's performance was remarkable. She was getting more and more verbal.

"Your dick feels so good inside me. I adore you Captain."

"Changed my mind. Bring my gal up top Ron." Oscar leers over his shoulder. Rolling over Ron lets her ride his beast facing Oscar. Her titties dancing with vigor she smiles at Oscar. "Oh, that's nice." He switches gaze to Randolph, "DP that slut Randy."

Jaw drooping Esperanza watches Randolph stand up and drop his trousers, leaving them on at his ankles but moving in for the kill. Taking her cum coated anus she endured both men. Gripping her throat like a vice she began screaming her pleasure. Oscar watched the ocean and just let her wail. Finally, he notes his fishing pole tighten and he leaps from his deck chair to play the reel. "I got one."

"I have two Husband." She whimpered cumming nonstop.

"You got your fishing hole, I got mine." Suddenly in his resistance a large six foot blue marlin sprang from the water fighting to escape. "My dreams come true. I got me a marlin darlin'." He chuckled at his rhyme. The fight continued on both ends. He reeled in his big fish, Esperanza reeled in hers. As the marlin grew closer to the bow of the yacht he heard both men snarl and cum hard inside his wife. "If you boys are done I could use a little help here."

Randolph swiftly vacated and only pulled his pants up, not fastening them to help hold the pole. Ron tossing Esperanza aside moved in nude to help drag the marlin up until it collapsed flopping on the deck. Esperanza screamed and bolted down into the cabin. She remained there cleaning herself up and getting dressed. She wanted no part in the escapades of putting the fish on ice, nor of taking pictures with it.

Peering out a porthole in the cabin she spotted the lifeboat with the name Maria painted on it's side. A chill crept over her in that instant. In her soul she knew her daughter was no longer a child. She could feel it in her bones. Weeping, Esperanza apologized to her daughter through prayer. "Blessed Lord, what have I done?"