Baby Sister Ch. 07: DISTURB AUNTS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It sounded good, not what I was aiming for. You know I'm not racist."

"Uh huh! I remember that cute black girl Cherish you brought home. You could have shared her with me."

"I'll bring her back, I still train her at the fitness center."

"Let's worry more about training Maria for Dad." Matty frowned, "But, yeah bring that hot chocolate back for me."

"Now who sounds racist?"

"I think it's a compliment. I'll just jizz some marshmallows on her cup size."

"You're as twisted as I am Bro."

"Probably more so. Let's finish this, I'm getting sleepy."

While they bantered Maria took it upon herself to use her fingers as Tyson had shown her earlier in the day. Her only stimulations combined by the visual of the black man eating her she realized none of them could touch her. With her opposite hands pinky she delicately jabbed the ribs of the man fucking Harriet on a loop noting her finger passing through him without reaction. Concluding they could not actually harm her she kicked her legs through the black man's body, also passing through without his getting upset. Smiling strangely she chose to keep playing with herself.

Joining Harriet's verbal essay of, "FUCK ME! RIGHT THERE! YES! GOD YES!" over and over Maria giggled and added her own words, "LICK ME! LICK ME!" stealing verses heard of "RIGHT THERE! YES! GOD YES!" She was so very near cumming she grew lost in herself. Who knew ghosts could be so entertaining to a young girl. Fear was a fleeting emotion at this point. Matty knew he needed to make her afraid again.

"She's giggling. Can you believe that shit?" Owen winced in shock.

"Kid adapts to her surroundings quick. You just noticing that?"

"Yeah, but around ghosts? I'd be shitting my pants if something like that happened to me."

"You just wanted me to trick out your room with holograms."

"You know what I mean dickhead. If I saw true ghosts and didn't know differently."

"THAR SHE BLOWS!" They observed Maria lightly squirting, the kid was getting good at that considering her virginity was still intact. Impressive was not even the best word to describe her talents. Not many true virgins were capable of bringing themselves that deeply into orgasm. The excitement in her behavior at achieving it on her own was vivid, kicking her legs about expressing her delight of success.

"Daaaamn!" Owen sighed, "I want that pussy."

"Patience. I'm switching things up, so don't accidently talk into the mic." Matty's fingers blurred command keys masterfully until the illusions moved into doggy style mode, Harriet now being taken from behind while another male ghost lay under her, her face hanging low over his lap. Jumping slightly at the sudden change Maria sat up again hugging her pillow, curiously watching Harriet sucking the man's dick. She was in awe of Harriet's synched moaning and gag reflex. Matty had it down perfectly timed to her porn, including the male responses. Harriet seemed so into it Maria thought. Was this how she should act?

Utilizing the still towering men Matty took the mic from Owen and spoke into it, "That's a real woman." Hearing him Maria looked around for the ghost who spoke up.

"A real woman should act like that?" She asked.

"Fuck yes. The sluttier the better. Just look at how much she likes sucking that cock." Maria wasn't really paying attention to the speaker which was good in Matty's favor, the lips were hardly moving. She chose to ease to her knees and explore Harriet's technique, noticing her hand squeezing the man's balls, her other hand gripping his cock even with her mouth moving up and down deeply. Escaping only long enough to lick his foreskin and flick the tip of his monster cock before diving down again. The man was loving it.

"He likes what she is doing." Maria mumbles in awe, "A lot!"

"A woman's job is to make a man that happy at all times. Take notes little girl, this is why we're here. We used to fuck Harriet in this very bed when we were all alive...back in the day. Every day she made us very happy gentlemen."

Pouting slightly Maria stretches out again to play, she felt like it was time to squirt again, her hormones on high. In a brash move Matty made Harriet switch positions to literally lean over Maria's body to feast on the man to her left. Maria saw her ghostly hands go right through her leg, feeling nothing but the shock of the visual. Uneasy Maria's playtime slipped away, the body crossing freaked her out. Curling up to escape Harriet's crossover, Matty ignited the bed hydraulics making it dance about like a lowriders suspension. Other items in the room began to shake, pictures on the wall becoming uneven. Chandelier light fixtures clinking. It was time for the show to finalize an ending. Men cum hard on or in Harriet. She screamed at the top of banshee lungs so piercing that Maria herself shrieked holding her ears. Riding the storm out Maria sealed her eyes until the bed settled down. Once things grew silent she allowed one eyelid to open, discovering she was all alone.

"The ghosts are gone." She mumbled, and crawled from bed holding her chest behind folded arms, rubbing the flesh of her upper arms against a rash of goosebumps. Shuffling to her bedroom door she tries the knob once again and this time it opens with very little effort. Tempted to run out and seek comfort in her brothers she heard something behind her. The TV was back on and snowy. Curiosity drifted her back to view the television screen.

"Learn child. Learn from us all." Harriet spoke. "Obey your brothers. A woman you will be."

"T-thank you Aunt Harriet."

"After that beautiful evening...I must rest. Fear not, I will protect you." Harriet's voice trailed away and the TV went black.

"Protect me against what? Evil ghosts?" She shivered whining. Now it became evident that Maria's fear was returning. In just that moment her room became cold, pumped in air made her chill. A deafening wail of multiple women crying out in pleasure and pain surrounded her from tiny speakers well hidden. Flickering images of dozens of men and women filled her room, even at her feet, an orgy in progress. Matthew and Owen chuckled in their Father's office. She screamed at the mass amount of ghosts and darted for her door, racing into the hallway. Literally leaving a trail of trickling piss on the tile floor she slipped but was caught by an unexpected hand.

"What's gotten into you?"

"Jacob?" She stormed his waist holding him tight. "So many ghosts."

Rolling his eyes the eldest Barnett scowled at an obvious camera. Matty blinked the penlight on it's surface to acknowledge his watch. As usual Jacob flipped his brother the bird. So much for his early to bed, but fortunate for his early to rise. Just having her hug him his dick grew bigger.

"Can I sleep in your room?" She pouted, her chin directly over his abs looking up with puppy dog eyes. So much for counting boars in his sleep.

"I suppose. My rules though. You obey or go back to your room."

"I will. I swear."

"Follow me."

The bears den was the place to be.

12