Baby Sister Ch. 08: JACOB'S LADDER

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Milk the white stuff out. Do not stop unless I tell you to."

Sniveling she begins moving her hands up and down over his cock, inspired by his strict gaze. She was afraid to look anywhere other than at him. It was almost as if she knew deep down that was what Jacob wanted. In her own naïve way she told herself that it was what a woman would do. If she was wrong she was sure he would tell her, or spank her again.

"You've got some pretty amazing eyes Maria. I like how you study mine to know if you're doing a good job."

"Am I?"

"So far so good. I can feel the white devil following your lead. Keep that rhythm up without wavering and you have him where you want him."

"My hands can barely go around your dick, it's so thick."

"Handsome too isn't he?"

"Yes. He is quite handsome. Jacob? Do women do this to men every day?"

"Three times a day pending on how bad the guy gets. Me? Three is average."

"So I would have to do this to you three times a day?"

"We'll see. Not every day. At least once every other day for certain. Same for my brothers."

"So I would do this five times a day for sure. More if you all hurt really bad?"

"Exactly."

"Do you think they will compliment me by calling me a slut?"

"If they don't I'll make sure they do."

"Good. I want them to be happy with me. Does Oscar call my Mom a slut?"

"Slut. Cunt. Whore. Wench. All of the above. Fuck that feels good Maria. Only thing better would be a blowjob."

"What's a blowjob?"

"It's when a woman sucks the white stuff out of a guy if he's having troubles getting it out the way you're doing it now."

"Suck it out? With my...mouth?" She droops her chin out of shock. It reminded her what Tyson and Wiley had taught her out by the lake and in the stable. My brother's taught me some but I've never...all the way."

"You know of any other way?"

"I...guess not. I...don't think my mouth can go around it." She for the first time lowers her eyes to examine his beefy crown. "Should I...try?"

"You might as well get used to it. You will be doing it to all of us at some point. We're stubborn some days. Go ahead and give it a shot. If you have troubles with him I'll hold your head so he doesn't escape you."

"Okay. Here goes." She crawls carefully from his lap and leans over his erection biting her lip at how best to approach him.

"Tell you what...start by kissing him, then lick it. Once you get his attention he will wanna chase after you. I'm gonna rest back and give you room to work. Maria?"

"Yes Jacob?"

"Don't let him win. Get that shit out of me."

"Yes Sir."

"I like that word Sir. Show's you respect me."

"I do. Lots!"

"Get busy."

She parts her lips first and hovers over his crest and kisses across his urethra a few times before lapping her tongue along his foreskin. Once she captured his taste she flared her big brown eyes with a hint of enjoyment. He knew she liked what she was doing. Clearing his throat to get her attention she opened her jaw wide and wrapped her lips around his girth. Only the crown was sucked on at first, he gave her time to adapt to it. In his thoughts Jacob Barnett had to admire her spunk. "Kid likes dick. Gotta give her credit, she's coming along fast. Matty's right, we'll be fucking her by the weekend. Dad's gonna have fun with this one."

Reaching out he palms the back of her head and gently presses down to force another inch into her mouth. She turned beet red at going deeper. "Take it slow. You have to get used to taking as much in as you can get. Too shallow and it's not gonna listen to you. You have to show it you won't take no for an answer. My brothers are gonna be really proud that you're getting a grasp on how to take care of us. I don't think they wanted to teach you this much, afraid you didn't have what it took. See? You're proving them wrong."

She nods within her mobility constraints and lets him pressure her scalp into taking in a second inch, three in total thus far. "Okay. I'm gonna take my hand away and I want you to pull up and go back down just like your hands would do. Up and down. Up and down with your mouth. Each time you kiss the head then swallow it again. Understand?"

Another timid nod she feels his hand retreat and sits back to watch her do things on her own. Just as he advised she lifted her lips and escaped his crown just long enough to kiss it and take him back in for five thrusts before a repeat performance. Without even asking her tongue licked at his foreskin again before consuming three inches, trying hard to achieve the fourth. He was pretty impressed. Watching his eyes she sensed it too, which made her thrive on doing even better. Letting her do her thing awhile longer Jacob decided to up the ante. "Alright! Keep that up but let's get your hands busy too. Right hand you cup my balls here." He points at his bulbous scrotum and takes her hand to instruct her in person. "Squeeze and make the white stuff flow. This is where it lives, so what you're doing is forcing it to rise against it's will. Your left hand needs to go back to massaging what is not in your mouth." She immediately resumes stroking him and trying her best to keep in synch.

"Perrrrfect! Little girl knows what she's doing. Fuck that feels good you little Cunt."

She moans her thank you and feeds on almost five inches, that was her limit with tonsils intact. Oh, how she tried for more though, it just wasn't possible. Slobbering, her gag reflex took over and she choked, but noted him pointing at her. He looked upset that she might stop, so therefore she persisted. Maria Blanco refused to be a coward. Messy or not the little Miss was determined not to disrespect him again, her ass was still on fire from his spanks. No more of that, she hoped.

Gently Jacob reached out to caress her cheek to support her emotions. By lightly brushing the hair from her eyes with a warm smile as a template she felt as if she were doing everything right. That was all Maria needed. Confirmation!

"Almost there Beautiful. You're a fast learner. I cannot wait to brag to my brothers just how good you are at this. I know you're struggling to take more in but I know you can do it. I have faith in you Maria so...do it." He winked and fondled the back of her scalp tempted to force feed her throat. He knew her tonsils prevented going too deep but his ego demanded more from her. Whining as her nose ran like a faucet she did her very best and managed a quarter inch more in her throats confines. He could feel his crown pushing at her tonsils, the sensation making his eyes roll back. She saw his possessed look and recalled how Wiley had done that. It was just before he shot his load of deadly white serpents tongue. Hearing Jacob groan Maria knew it was his turn. "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! DON'T LET UP IT'S READY."

Not missing a beat she found her mouth flooded with a detonation that defied description. Not even Wiley or Owen had released so much, yet theirs were not into her mouth. Choking heavily she tried to pull off but Jacob snatched her head and held her firmly. She was not escaping. Long guttural snarls sent three more rushs of white down an already full throat. She was afraid to swallow so much so it began frothing around her lips and even came up through her nasal passage.

Head rush clearing Jacob pinched her nose and held her head tightly over his cock, his balls brushing her breasts as she lifted higher in emotional agitation. "Swallow every drop like I told you to." He made her look him in the eye as he noted her throat taking the pool down her throat and into her belly. Convinced she had nothing in reserve he released his pinch and let her breath. Easing her off of his cock slowly he made certain her tongue was still touching his drooling urethra, final droplets beading on her tongues wag. "Now that saved my life. Good job Maria. Was that so bad?"

"It was...a lot of white stuff. I thought I was going to vomit."

"But, you didn't. You were incredible."

"Am I a woman now?"

"On your way fast Kiddo. Once you reach that wet hump goal..." He ponders deep penetration chuckling in his thoughts, "...dry hump at the same time, we can consider making you a true woman full time."

"What does that mean?"

"It means we get you used to a daily regiment of white stuff. The more you heal us, the more you drain us the healthier we'll all be."

"Will I be...unhealthy?"

"It doesn't work like that Maria. The white stuff in men is volatile. The white stuff in a woman can be too, but not as potent."

"I...have white stuff inside me?" Even in touching herself she had not known much in the way of any thick white release.

"Mine." He chuckled, "But, yes you have your own. Once you're a woman we'll help keep yours in check too. It's the least we can do for you helping us."

"I'm sleepy now." She yawns and crawls to her feet standing between his legs to hug him in his seated position. Reaching out to pick her up he lifts her into his lap and cradles her against his chest. Feeling her warm exhales on his shoulder Jacob collapses backwards taking her with him. She literally fell asleep laying on him.

"Poor kid's drained." He eyes two things, the oil lamp he needed to shut off before it overheated, and the ceiling camera over his bed that had captured their every move. Flipping off the camera's resident viewership he lay there holding her for a good twenty minutes before gently getting up and laying her on his bed. Blowing out the oil lamp he crawled in beside her and draped his body right up against her backside. His dick along her ass crack he felt her nuzzle closer. She liked the feeling of being flesh to flesh. Leaning into her he kissed her cheek.

"Night Baby Sister."

"Goodnight Big Brother." She mumbled half asleep.

The Bear wanted a cave to sleep inside.

Very soon he would move in.

For now, just hibernation.

12