Baby Sister Ch. 14: RIPtied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One week then."

********

Texas...United States.

"Why are you tying me up Tyson?"

Maria Blanco giggled even as her new stepbrother Tyson Barnett bound her face down in his bed, her limbs to his bedposts spread eagle she was pretty darned sexy. Tyson found himself mesmerized by her tight succulent petite body, exploring every single facet while stroking both his goatee and his massive cock.

"You wanna be a woman right?"

"Yes! Very much."

"Alright then! You ever hear the sayin' He's fit to be tied?"

"No! If it is He is to be fit to be tied, why are you not tied up instead of me?"

"Good point! You can tie me up later." He chuckled. "You have such a smart ass on you Maria Lou." He slaps her bottom making her squeal and burrow her face into a pillow. One slap usually meant many more.

"It is Maria Victoria, not Maria Lou."

"See? Another smart ass comment." Sure enough he swatted her second cheek then leaned down and kissed it softly, showing her that with pain, there was passion.

"Lick me Tyson."

"You just hush! I'll do what I want Missy." He chose to offer her a massage first, oiling her body up to get a nice gloss. That shine always turned him on. Soothing her against her tight bonds meant relaxing her for what came next. Eying her tiny butt pucker he was sorely tempted to just take it, but the deal was that his brother Matty would be her first anal test drive. Steering clear of it outside of a session of licking it he fingered her cunt from behind until she squirted on his embedded fingertips. She moaned softly from beginning to saturation. His saying hush was taken to heart, saving her heart shaped ass from further stings.

"God you taste good Baby Sister." He licks his fingers of her juices. "Ready to tame the white devil in me?"

"How can I do that when I am tied up?"

"You need to learn other techniques on how to do that Maria Victoria." He grins, "I'm gonna stick my dick in your sweet little pussy here and what I want you to do is try tightening your thighs around my cock really hard even when I push in and pull out. The whole time I want you to beg the white devil to leave me."

"You mean cum."

"Uhhh? Right!"

"The white devil is really called cum. Just like wet humping is called fucking. See? I'm learning from my brothers."

"That you are. You're such a good student Maria."

"I want to be the best. I want to be a woman."

"Don't be in any hurry. When Daddy gets home you can see what he thinks about what we've taught you. He can determine if he thinks you're really ready to be a woman."

"I miss Oscar."

"I'm sure he misses you too. Get ready I'm going in." Tyson digs his crown in between her labia and forces his beastly Barnett cock to squeeze inside her tight wet snatch. It hurt upon entry but soon Maria found it perfect. "Clamp that pussy around it." She clenched as hard as she could. "That's it Baby Sister...you're doing great. I can feel the white devil being lured out."

"Cum for me Tyson." She exhaled softly.

"See Maria? You not looking at my cock, and using your hands on it isn't the only way to draw that bastard out of hiding. All it takes is what we call pussy control. When a gal tightens up it chokes the white devil into throwing a fuss."

"Is that called fussy control?" She giggles.

"Smartass!" He laughs.

"Do not spank me." She laughs knowing it was coming.

"I'll let you off on that one because you're doing so good."

"I'm trying. When I do tense up I can feel how deep you are. I can feel it up inside my tummy."

"Where it should be Maria."

"Tyson?" Her voice was like butter.

"Yeah?"

"Cum inside me. I want to know what it feels like."

Gritting his teeth he knew he shouldn't until they got her birth control regulated. Just starting her on the pill they worried it would take awhile to toughen up her system. "You took your vitamin right?"

"Yes! Yesterday and today. Why am I taking vitamins?"

"Here in Texas you need to keep your body charged up. The weather here depletes your immune system. Those there vitamins will keep you from being sick in most cases. You don't wanna get sick do you?"

"No! I never get sick."

"Good to know." He began fucking her really hard, lifting her ass by her waist to give him a better sensation on each insertion. The friction was feeling incredible, her soft moans making his ride all the more enjoyable. Pondering on her request of cumming inside her was holding him back. He really wanted to shoot deep inside her but that nagging fear of knocking her up scared the holy hell out of him. His Dad would string him up from a tree out back if he did. As Tyson closed in on nutting she squirted all over his girth, juices spilling out all around his snug fit. Pretty amazing considering how hard she was clenching.

"Please Tyson...cum in me." Her sweet tender voice was coaxing him. Wincing as he reeled from the building nut he just lost control and exploded inside her.

"DAMMIT MARIA!" He roared shooting three hardcore times, firing into her so forcefully little Miss Maria started yelping like a puppy. The sound so beautiful Tyson kept fucking her. Nutting in her was a big mistake but sadly her pussy control was numbing his rational thoughts. So numb in fact he just couldn't retreat aiming for a second round.

Another seven minutes of her quaking thighs he detonated again. He knew he was going to kick his own ass for doing it, because now that she had experienced it she was going to expect it every time he or his brothers nailed her. The risk factor was just too much.

"AGAIN! AGAIN!" She begged. When he was right he was right.

One final round in his obsession over her youthful need to make him happy he starts to nut a third assault but regains his senses and ripped his cock out just before showering her ass. He could tell she was disappointed but she kept it to herself.

"The white devil was holding in a lot." She pouted.

"Tide was high Maria."

"My turn to tie you up Tyson?"

"Why the hell not." He laughed. Untying Maria he let her bind him tightly. Once he was helpless she crawled back on him and rode like a cowboy, she was always a ball of energy. He made one miscalculation in his decision. He being bound and her aggravating his cock there was no stopping her she was in control. Nutting yet again inside her, due to the fact she refused to climb off, Tyson Barnett closed his eyes and said a prayer. She was going for round four and screaming at her own gyrations.

"I must be nuts!"

She thought so.

"More! More! More!"

R.I.P Tyson Barnett.

12