Baby Sister Ch. 15: BULL WHIP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not hungry?" Matty chose to say while buttering a roll.

"Famished."

"Obviously not for the Chef's special."

"The steaks quite good. I'm just...getting used to my surroundings."

"Finding yourself the appetizer?"

"Something like that."

"Take your dress off." He returns to cutting his steak without venturing to see her response.

"Here? Now?"

"You want to, I can literally smell your pheromones."

"Is that even possible?"

"Read up on the subject."

"I'll do that. You really want me to risk taking my dress off?" She holds her breath awaiting his answer, eyes unwilling to blink until satisfied.

"Is it a risk?"

"I suppose not. I'm getting away with my ass hanging out as it is."

"That should tell you something."

"That you own every person in this restaurant?"

"Hardly! I'm just buying them dinner."

"In return for...a good show?"

"I haven't witnessed any show yet."

"Oh good God!"

She scoots her chair back and stands up. Taking her Stetson off and sitting it on the table she crosses her arms in front of her body. Gripping her skirt she lifts her dress all the way up her body then off of her head, then whips it in a circle over her to garner further attention. Without wearing a bra her 36C's were perky and in need of some love. "Should I yell YEEHAW?"

Applause immediately countered her efforts, this time much more in tune with her actions. Hands clapping, wolf calls, it all led to her turning to face away from Matthew and taking a bow. Once she thanked her audience she returned to her seat and placed her cowboy hat back on her head.

Matthew sat back in his seat and belched. "Was that so hard?"

"No. But, I see quite a few things that just got harder. Dicks and nipples."

"Par for the course. Ready to ride that bull?"

"You riding it with me?"

"I can."

Standing up to stretch Matthew moves around the table and extends his right hand. Accepting it she follows him out over the dance floor to more wolf calls. Waving at her adoring fans she grew bubbly, clinging to Matty's arm, "Yes...I love the attention."

"Plenty more on the way."

"Oh really?"

He smirks and leads her to the mechanical bull, padded mats surrounding it to protect anyone should they get bucked off. Reaching it he assists her up on to the leather bound saddle, biting her ass cheek just to be social. Shrieking at his sudden nibble she busts out laughing, as did the dining patrons watching them. Climbing up behind her and getting comfy he drags her back into him holding her waist. She wanted more and moved his hands up to her breasts. "Hold on tight Cowboy."

Down on the floor the real owner of the mechanical bull stood ready to activate the bucking bovine. With a nod from Matthew the controller sent the bull in circles slowly before beginning it's back and forward tilting. She held her hat in the air like a rodeo star having the time of her life, Matty behind her amused by her thrill. Right hand leaving her tit he lowered it to her pussy and planted fingers inside her, she beamed at his boldness. Fingering her during a bull ride in front of a good fifty customers was incredible.

Speed increasing she had to hold on tighter. Using their legs as a sole support wasn't easy. Eventually the jolts became too rough to maintain their seat and both of them went flying to the mat. Laughing their asses off they got back up and crawled back on. This time she faced him and wrapped her legs around his waist. Leaning back she stretched out on the bull and let him admire her terrain. Hands gliding across her body led to the audience cheering.

Movement taking over he held them in place as long as he could until balance became impossible, dragging her with him to the mat she landed on him perfectly. Legs no longer wrapped about him she lay directly on top of him, he on his back. Sitting up on his lap she gyrated her hips as if fucking him. The crowd grew wild at her actions. He merely tipped his own black Stetson down over his eyes as if sleeping. Chuckling at him Miranda lurched forward and flipped his hat off his head and sent it flying. She then lunged over him and motorboated her tits across his face. Again the room filled with cheers.

"Get up Pussy. Let's ride." She licked his nose and hopped away. On her own she crawled back into the saddle and awaited his arrival. Posing with one foot up on the bulls back, her elbow on her knee in a defiant look.

Matty regaining his feet stripped his shirt off as the ladies of the crowd whistled at his unexpected reveal. Hat back on his head he started to get back on but she planted at boot on his chest. "Nope! Not with those on."

He looked down at his jeans then laughed. Boots tugged off Matthew turned to the restaurant patrons and pivots his hips like Elvis to get the few women there whooping and hollering. Jeans unzipped, commando in fashion he dropped his drawers and let the Longhorn out of the stall. Hearing women yelling, "OH MY GOD! HE'S HUGE!" to the men laughing, "Barnett legends true." He stood full tilt almost ten inches like his Daddy. Turning back toward Miranda her jaw dropped.

"OH FUCK!" Her only response as he crawled back up on the bull in only his hat and black socks.

"Better hold the saddle horn." He winked.

She immediately dropped her leg and used both hands to surround his Big ole' Brahma. He wagged his eye brows at her amazed expression. The bull rising up made them hold on with their legs. Radical bucking made them sway side to side laughing together. Best date ever she thought. Amid the violent thrashing she flew off at an angle and he just followed her to the mat on purpose. This time he was on top of her. While the mechanical bull slowed up, so did their laughter.

His big cock right between her legs he found her hole and nailed it. Right in front of everyone he fucked the holy hell out of Agent Miranda Wright. She embraced him like a trooper. Moaning, screaming, nails digging, teeth biting. Beyond passion, bordering on bestial Matty Barnett pounded her hard, offering glimpses of his big beast rising tall then sinking balls deep time after time again. The audience grew quiet just watching them.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! SO BIG!" She screeched into his ear.

"Take it!"

"I am! So not complaining." She giggled. "I can't believe we're having sex in front of..."

Before she could finish her sentence he lifted up and took her with him. Climbing tall on both feet Matty carried her right out to the middle of the dance floor where he fucked her standing up. The music in the background switched to fiddle music. The entire restaurant laughed. The tune was Roundtable Rival by Lindsey Stirling, guitars battling her. A favorite of Matthew's eclectic tastes.

Miranda was too busy coping with her sanity to ponder the music's full effects. His huge penis was striking cords of it's own. Dipping her upper body back the onlookers noted two things of interest, dancing titties and the whites of her eyes. Miranda Wright could not stop screaming. Profiler her ass.

Nutting deep into her, Matty pulled her upright and let her wrap her arms around him. Orgasm after orgasm he fucked her standing tall and proud, until she was a puppet in his hands. Every woman there found a mate in the drama. If it had progressed it would surely have been an orgy.

Music ending, Matthew held her lovingly to his chest. Noting a waiter collecting their clothing and the hostess shooing him off the dance floor. Matthew took a walk from the dance floor in his socks to the front entrance. Remaining standing the hostess helped put his boots on at least. Accompanied to the awaiting limousine to release their attire to Joe Daytona he let the two lovers climb in carefully, then closed the door. Not once did Matthew's cock leave her cunt. She revived slowly sitting in his lap and sighed, just before riding him there in the seat.

"Where to Boss?" Joe called via intercom, giving them privacy otherwise.

"Hotel Rosalita." Matty replied.

"FUCK! FUCK!" She mumbled thrashing over his beast, "SO MOTHERFUCKING HUGE!"

"You already said that." He chuckled. "It ain't that huge."

"BULLSHIT!"

He left it at that.

12