Baby Sister Ch. 22: POPPY COCK

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can feel your pussy. So warm, so wet, so willing." Matty goaded her as he multitasked with his computer. A brainstorm thought, he found old photos of their real Grandfather Horace and made copies of them to use to make a new portrait for a room Maria had never been privy too as of yet. He intended to combine photos of Horace and Aunt Harriet so that Maria could see them together. To mask the copier, he stepped further away from his desk and groaned extra hard as if Maria was feeling wonderful.

"I am glad you like my pussy. My brothers love it too. I really hope... Oscar does. I do not want to fail my new Father. Or my Mommy." Lord, she sounded ten years old. Eighteen going on ten she was so immature. Hazards of being raised all alone by Esperanza and kept isolated from man or the world itself. With only her mother and Nanny's to go by concerning personality she was waaaay behind her reality.

"Hold on Maria." Tyson prompted seeing her try and slide along Oscar's penis as if riding it. "Don't let that buckin' bronco throw you off."

"YEEEESSSSSS I CAN FEEL YOU. TURN MY BEAUTIFUL MARIA...FACE AWAY FROM ME SO THAT YOU CAN USE YOUR HANDS." Coming on thick Matthew!

"Help me, Tyson." She tried but found it difficult to maneuver without slipping off of Oscar's thick girth. Tyson grabbed her right leg and hand as she shifted about. Confident in her journey she carefully revolved around until she could sit back on the penis, her spine against Oscar's chest. Once balanced, Tyson eased away and left her to business at hands. Curling her left ankle with her right foot to maintain anchored she leaned over the penis and began stroking it back and forth. "CUM TO ME! CUM TO ME! CUM TO ME!" In the distance Meryl was saying the same damn thing to his cell expecting a valve turn at any moment. Not yet!

Wiley was circling the fountain to capture the angle of Maria's ride; she was even trying to slide her pussy over the metallic monster. "Hope you like this Pappy! I know I do." He chuckled to himself. "CALL OUT TO POPPY MARIA! THAT ALWAYS HELPED DADDY."

"CUM TO ME POPPY! CUM FOR ME! I WANT YOU TO CUM POPPY." She cried out, the agitation over her clit making her lube up to the point thin white streaks appeared along the bronze shaft. Only Tyson could see those, being up close, but it definitely amazed him that she was getting that worked up over an inanimate object. Of course, she did love the dildo Aunt Harriet flew in on a drone bee. "HELP ME SAVE GRAMPA HORSE!"

"YES, I AM GETTING CLOSE. CLIMB DOWN AND KISS MY SON'S BALLS." In her hurry she simply slung her body left until dangling upside down, Tyson there just in case her grip was lost. To his shock her legs wrapped the torso of Oscar's statue and she clung to it. For a brief moment her breasts crushed around the bronze penis as she peered back at Wiley. Now she was just showing off. Gripping the cock tightly she let her legs go free and dropped her feet to the pool below. In an almost limbo like stance, she kissed the underside of the bronze cock, licking it but expressed its horrible taste. Regardless she moved further under, straightening her body out of its contortion. Molding her licks around the metal scrotum she let Wiley get a good angle before sliding her tongue all the way across the foreskin to the crown, her forehead pelted by water.

"Sweet Jesus!" Tyson mumbled. "Bronze can't taste good. Baby Sister sure is determined."

"I AM SO VERY CLOSE! KNEEL BENEATH ME CHILD." Matty boasted then ended transmission for a bit. Maria wagged her tongue at the horrid taste of bronze and dust but abandoned the penis entirely to move out under the waterfall from Oscar's urethra spout. Kneeling under the water to cool back off in the heat she looked up without blinking. Tyson could see her panting even as she again recited, "CUM TO ME GRAMPA HORSE! CUM FOR ME!"

Out of nowhere Tyson and Wiley heard a voice. "How's it comin'?"

"Matty?" Wiley swallowed as the PA system groaned further. How was he here and watching up close and still... a chill ran up his spine. "How are you...?"

"Needed to stretch my legs." He smirked. Cell in hand Matthew spoke into it. "Fire away!"

In an increase in pressure the water moved beyond Maria's current position on her knees. Eyes bulging, she yelped and hurried backwards until the downpour coated her again. In its clear rain the water began getting thicker in consistency. A sudden explosion of white milk accompanied a deafening groan. No words, just an excessive tone of relief. Bathed in a flood of milk Maria screamed and swallowed some of it. The milk hopefully muting the residue of iron in the lines. Milk too had iron, so it was befitting.

"THAR, SHE BLOWS!" Wiley lost it, recording with an eagerness to capture her every emotion. She was relishing in the White Devil's temper.

"I DID IT!" She squealed. "I SAVED GRAMPA HORSE."

"Don't drink the water." Tyson laughed. "Grampa Horse ain't accountin' for... ah fuck it!" She wasn't listening anyway. "Milk does a body good they say." Not that her body needed help. Maria was perfect as it was. The brothers shared in her amusement, as she frolics in the sea of white. Moving over to face Wiley and Matty she let the milk cascade her ass as if Grampa Horse was nutting on her beautiful booty. The groaning running out of air they heard a coughing fit. Matthew shook his head and whispered to Wiley.

"That's what ya get when you turn a mic over to a butler."

"Highbone's...? Brother you're a genius."

"I know!"

"Grampa Horse can't stop. He must really like me." Maria giggled toward Tyson.

"I'm steppin' out of this here ectoplasm." He waddled like a duck until stepping free of the pond.

"EctORGASM?" She asked, "What is that?"

"It's an afterlife thing." Tyson joked.

Rolling over in the water Maria let the milk bath pelt her tits. In an unexpected moment she started masturbating, her hand and pussy hidden beneath the water level. Regardless all three brothers noticed her behavior and puckered.

"CUM FOR GRAMPA! CUM TO GRAMPA!" Wiley called out laughing.

"QUIET!" Maria yelled. "I AM TRYING!"

"Leave her be." Matty grinned. Tyson joining his brothers they stood side to side as if in a gunfight. Hearing Maria's moans escalating Tyson said fuck it and whipped his dick out. Jerking off over the fountain's rim he absorbed Maria's cries of ecstasy. Wiley noting his brothers circulatory ambush shrugged and handed Matty the camcorder. Shaking his head Matty witnessed both of his brothers beating off to their Baby Sister.

"Wonder if Maria's ever tasted eggnog?" Wiley laughed. "We could have Grampa Horse over for Christmas."

"Chocolate milk next time Brotha?" Tyson thought he was being cute. Matty frowned at the racist remark. "Sorry! Sounded funny at the time. All I saw was that Nestle's Quik Bunny." She did like to fuck like rabbits.

"I think Grampa Horse has had enough." Matty called Highbone in the office. "Go take a nap Old Timer."

"Yes Sir!" They heard over the PA making all three boys gnash their teeth. Highbone still had his finger on the mic trigger. They even heard the butler grumble over horseplay before he let his grip on the microphone fade away.

Cumming hard out in the fountain they realized Maria hadn't even heard Highbone. While she refused to stop touching herself amid the White Devil's assault Wiley looked at Tyson with a chuckle, Tyson wincing at trying to read his brother's thoughts. Kicking his boots off Wiley stepped over the fountain's wall and looked back at Tyson.

"You comin'?"

Moments later they plucked Baby Sister up and took her into a standing DP. Five minutes later and milked for all they were worth the brothers ended their reign. Matty had called Meryl to shut it down and switch it back to water. They would drain the fountain of milk when Maria was in bed and restart fresh water. Tomorrow Oscar would be back in action.

For now... calcium was deposited.

They were the Milkman's sons.

12