Baby Sit the Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll have to do something about this top before I go home. I know what my brothers will think I've been up to if they see it torn and what they will say to mum. When's this aunt of yours getting back?"

Nadine was silent standing bowed before them trying to come to terms with the shame of being stretched bare assed over this young mans lap. The humiliation of being spanked by a stranger was awful.

Returning from primping her hair in the bathroom Gloria said. "Here use this. It'll take the redness away." To Daren she said. "She's bound to tell so lets get rid of some evidence, that cream should sooth the redness away. I'm going upstairs to find a top before the wife gets back, I just hope she's got something fash." Gloria said, flinging a tube of ointment onto the sofa. Over her shoulder she complained. "Stop playing with that damn phone."

Unaware of the young woman returning to the room or what was said, Nadine simply stood where she was in shock unaware of the feelings resurrected from when her husband had playfully spanked her. This was different; this had been a thoughtless spur of the moment punishment by a complete stranger and it left her feeling submissive as well as a little turned on.

"Well?" he said. When she didn't move he grabbed an arm pulling her onto the sofa. Darent over a cushion he looked at the glowing red cheeks knowing it would be him in trouble with perhaps an assault charge once she told someone about it. Wondering if he could blame Gloria, nothing came to mind, so it would be crucial to do something.

Pushing the tube into her hand she made no move leaving him feeling more annoyed. Pulling the tube of ointment from her fingers he squeezed some over both cheeks to start her off on the task. Still she made no move. Hesitantly squishing the ointment over both cheeks he found it was like too much sun cream where the white grease just wasn't sinking in to the flesh. In ever widening circles the tips of his fingers gingerly massaged her bottom until he started trying to smooth it in with both hands sliding over both cheeks. Becoming bolder from a lack of reaction his hands slipped between her thighs.

With growing daring his fingers rose up her thighs until the tips circled her sex. Never having seen a woman from this angle he was mesmerised by the swelling of twin lips exposing more of the female mystery. Dipping in with a fingertip he happened to touch her swollen bud eliciting a moan. He circled it again drawing out a stronger response from somewhere deep in her throat. Pushing on it he wondered if this was the sex button friends' had been talking about. Moving his hands back to her cheeks he was astonished to feel her lift up in search of a finger. He slid a greased finger back in to see what would happen. Surprised at feeling her gyrate her hips upon a finger he sat in awe mesmerised by the wonton display.

When Gloria called from an upstairs bedroom he recoiled, almost rising from the seat, pushing her whole body upward. At the same time his hand inadvertently pushed heavily down upon her sex with two fingers burrowing deep. She writhed as though in pain, squeaking a little bird like noise. In fear he drew his fingers away from her. As though it were an open mouthed chick demanding a worm it rose up at him. With both hands he massaged her bottom, between her thighs and up to her sex. With an intense squeak of obvious pleasure she relaxed over his lap, limp. He rolled her off his lap onto the sofa, pulled her dress down and wondered if he had just made everything so much worse.

Nadine had been so completely overwhelmed she was unaware of where she was until feeling a pair of strong hands massaging her bottom. The gentle motion was soothing the sting and more. Giving in to the sensuous pleasure was wrong but she still couldn't think straight and though she wanted it to stop she just couldn't summon the strength to move. All thought evaporated as she submitted to the deep feeling coursing through her body until her whole being was reduced to one point, one touch. A sensation exploded outward from that place, rattling every nerve. The orgasm was all consuming leaving her a heap of sensitive flesh rolled into a tight ball on the sofa where she hugged her legs to her body.

Returning from washing his hands he saw Nadine was curled up on the sofa presumably asleep. Gloria walked in picked up the tube, screwed on the top and tossed it under the sofa. "Lets go. I'm not waiting for anyone to get back. We'll face the trouble tomorrow."

12