Baby Sit the Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Nadine is completely hooked.
4k words
4.42
172.1k
25

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look gorgeous in white." Daren told her. Nadine looked away from the young man embarrassed at being reminded how she was undressed. "Just stand there and let me take you all in." He sat on a low sofa looking up at her while she stood awkwardly, embarrassed, fingers twitching. She was finding it difficult to know what to do with her hands not wanting to touch bare flesh or the lacy underwear. The bra was comfortable and it made the most of small breasts. The panties were high cut over the hips with a suspender belt biting beneath them. The thin straps holding the sheer stockings wrapping tight her legs clung into hollow thighs.

It was difficult to decide if the rear view was better than the front. The white silk pursed generous lips outlining them delicately. The suspender belt framed a tight round bottom and with a slight forward bend a glimpse of the silk clad lips was delightful.

"Well! Mrs Brandon. What brings you here on a rainy Saturday morning?" He asked.

She hated it when he called her that, a reminder she was a mature married woman, yet this young man had her trapped. He was using a video showing them both in a sordid romp as blackmail. He had her obeying his whims until he decided to destroy the evidence. It was either obey him or have her little comfortable world destroyed. Several times she had decided to defy him only to back down at the last minute. Every time they met she committed ever more sordid acts that strengthened his hold over her.

"You did." She said in resignation. "As you ordered I am here, wearing this."

"What are you here for?" He asked.

Looking away from the computer she wondered if there would be a chance to delete that video. It was no longer on his phone so it must be there and that was the main reason she was here. Or was it? It seemed as though there was little resistance left to his demands yet she had to try, even if it meant pretending she could refuse to accept what he wanted.

"To serve you, sir." She meekly replied. The word 'sir' left her lips unconsciously for she had succumbed to his dominance with little dignity left.

"Get down on your hands and knees. Crawl over here. Rest your head in my lap." He stroked the long hair reaching with one hand to grasp a breast, found a nipple, and squeezed it. She let out a little gasp in surprise.

She could feel his hardness against her cheek, smelling it, wanting it. The shameful thoughts were tormenting, overpowering, until she succumbed to his touch once again.

"What do you want?" He asked gently breathing in an upturned ear.

"You. I want you." She breathed.

"Say what you want me to do to you." He demanded. She didn't want to say anything just wanting to get on with it. "I want you in me." She whimpered.

"I know what you want me to do, just tell me."

"I want you to spank me." She pleaded. She gasped on hearing the beseeching tone, the words, feeling the need, it was shocking.

She felt him lift her off the floor over his lap and pull her panties down. The first slap was light yet it was still a jolt. With long pauses between, several smacks stung her cheeks. He was taking his time prolonging the shame. It wasn't the punishment she wanted it was what followed. It was over. She felt cold grease smoothed over her heated bottom and between simmering cheeks. She squirmed knowing what was to come. It would be her that came and it would be wonderful.

His palm was circling over her bottom bringing a frantic need for a touch of those expert fingertips. At last the magical touch, his fingers made contact and her legs parted no longer under control they spread wide. Those strong hands pressed down, with a finger entering her sex immediately finding the on button. She tried to push her bottom up onto them but he held her in place. He teased; holding back from entering then lightly circled her anus.

She felt fingers flitting between her labia and her anus, pressing, probing and teasing. A thumb spread her open with a finger entering her bottom deeply. The thumb rubbed her clit then his other hand engulfed her pussy with two fingers entered and explored. He knew her body so well now the fireworks quickly sparked and roared. From inside, down her legs, over her tummy, the quivering climaxed to a quacking orgasm.

Once more kneeling on the floor with head in his lap, not conscious of sliding there, she lifted her head to nuzzle his. Rubbing her face over the head of his cock she kept back from swallowing it wanting to worship it.

He watched her playing with him again amazed on seeing her open wide to slip her mouth over the end of his penis. With eyes wide open the sight of her sucking it was mind numbingly exotic. Her head purposefully moved forward until with one determined stroke her upper lip kissed his pelvis with the lower lip kissing his balls. A faster stroke backward then again a slow determined downward kiss sucked his entire penis down her throat. With eyes shut tight all he could sense was the feeling of being tight inside of her throat. Nothing else existed.

Wanting to hold on, to prolong the ecstasy, there was no hope at all, the juddering climax leapt upon him taking over. It seemed as though he were coming a gallon until at last he lay limp, satisfied, sucked dry.

He opened his eyes with her coming into focus, mouth open to display his load. He smiled and nodded. She swallowed. He lay back once more while she cleaned him up, licking, sucking, and slurping on his wet flaccid member.

"What do you say now?" He asked.

"Thank you, sir." She sighed.

"You're a sex doll, my sex doll aren't you." He told her.

At that moment she was bereft of argument. She had asked for it and he had delivered. It was still a surprise that she wanted a spanking let alone asking him for it. She told herself it was what followed that triggered the request; it was the expectation of a wonderful orgasm that brought her so low.

"Yes, Sir." She answered reluctantly. There was sure to be more humiliation to come but felt there was little to do but suffer it. It was so frustrating knowing the photos and video were so close on that computer yet so out of reach. Once they were destroyed she would be free.

The door swung open and a young woman sauntered in. "What are you doing here?" Daren sneered at the intruder.

"I'm getting some of my stuff. Didn't think you'd be here. So who's this then, my replacement?" She asked casually.

"Go make a coffee." Daren told Nadine. She had been fearfully standing with head down hiding her face in long hair not wanting to be recognised. Not wanting anyone to know of her disgrace let alone this young woman of all people. Her neighbour's daughter was a tramp and her mother a gossip. In an instant Nadine turned on a heel to disappear to the kitchen, glad to obey.

"Gloria you had better give me the key." Daren demanded holding a hand out to her.

"Sure. No problem. I just need to get some of my stuff and I'll be gone." She countered.

"Do I get a coffee?" She teased. Nadine dare not return to the living space but how long could she fuss about in the kitchen area, wishing it were a separate room just to close the door on the bitch. She still only wore the underwear she had been summoned in. Tidying up she contrived to stay out of the way until the young woman left.

"Look, are you in a hurry?" He asked.

"Don't worry I'm not hanging around, even for a drink." Gloria flashed back at him while ferreting around among the music collection stacked along one wall.

"You could do me a favour, for old times sake. Look after her for me till I get back, I won't be long. Some business." He explained.

"You want me to baby sit your latest girl friend? Oh! I remember her, the niece. Well! That's funny!" She laughed. "Why can't you leave her here?" Gloria was curious wondering what he was up to.

"I can't take her with me and I don't want to leave her here by herself. Don't ask, just do me a favour, you owe me."

Nadine heard them murmuring, not wanting to know what they were talking about as long as it wasn't her. In any case Gloria hadn't recognised her or there would have been a scene for she was sure to make something of it.

"Be good. I won't be long." He told her. She heard the heavy security door slam. Turning quickly she saw Gloria rummaging through boxes on the floor searching for something.

"I'll have the coffee. Put some sugar in it, two. Heaped." Gloria demanded. Nadine crept over to the small table by the couch to leave it there, not wanting to get close to the horrid female. Trying to be unobtrusive she slid onto the swivel chair before the computer and casually switched it on.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Gloria shouted at her. "Daren never let me onto his computer, he hates anyone prying."

"I was just going to check my mail."

"Not on that you don't. He's got security you won't get far." Gloria grabbed a thin wrist pulling her from the chair. "I remember you from before, you're a sneaky stuck up brat. Sit over there and behave. I don't want trouble from you. Yea! You owe me a top from last time." Gloria reminded her.

Trembling at the memory of fighting, when the young woman was babysitting her, was frightening yet the computer was so close she had to try something. "It's not yours, this isn't even your home. Just leave and let me be." Nadine complained. Pushing her out of the way Nadine made to sit at the computer only she didn't see the look of spitefulness on Gloria's face.

With both arms around Nadine's waist Gloria lifted her off the ground to heft her onto the sofa. Gloria fell with the struggling woman bouncing onto the floor. Heavier and more used to fighting Gloria easily subdued the slightly built opponent ending up holding both wrists, with legs straddling her, with enough weight to hold her down.

"Stop struggling. You had better not rip my top this time." Gloria warned her. In an attempt to throw her off Nadine had inadvertently shaken hair away from her face. With Gloria inches away it just took a brief moment to reveal the truth. "Hell! Mrs Brandon. What are you doing here? Bloody hell." The words accompanied a relaxation of the hold but Nadine froze at the words of recognition. She lay panting for breath too shocked to escape.

Gloria recovered quickly leaning forward pinning the woman to the floor with all her weight. "You're not a kid. We baby-sat you that night. Bloody hell. Your husband went off with my mum while we baby-sat you. You've been playing around with Daren. Was it before we split up? You're a dirty cow. You're a right kinky bitch too. What kind of game are you playing Mrs Brandon?" Gloria stopped to think about this surprise. Here she was with her mothers neighbour, caught in a trap. She wondered how she could make use of the information that this woman was cheating on her husband with Daren.

The mobile phone rang interrupting both women's thoughts. At least Gloria stopped shouting abuse at her. It didn't need telling, she was a slut and she had discovered that for herself.

"OK! I'll be there. Give me ten minutes." Gloria rang off and looked over her victim. Get dressed your coming with me.

"I can't." With a fierce look from Gloria she quickly added. "I've got nothing to wear." The hapless woman wrapped herself in both arms.

"You came here dressed like that! Bloody hell. What's wrong with you woman."

Nadine dare not tell her she was being blackmailed and had little choice but do as she was told even if it meant pandering to a randy young mans fantasies. Watching her rummage in another corner of the room she took a look around wondering where her coat was.

"Here try this. A past girlfriend left it. It's too small for me but it'll fit you. Just do as I say, got it!"

Nadine pulled the skirt on looking for the rest of it. With another fierce look from Gloria she pulled the top over her head. "I can't go out like this." She complained. Even without a mirror Nadine knew it was too little, too tight. The top was tied in a knot revealing her tummy and a lot of cleavage. The skirt tightly wrapped itself around the cheeks of her bottom threatening to ride up around her waist. With every step she would be revealing the stocking tops and suspender straps.

"We're not going far. Just along the street. Don't worry; no one from our part of town will see you down here. I met this guy at a party. Come on get your arse in gear. If anyone sees you they won't be looking at your face." Gloria grabbed at her elbow pulling her out the door. With a thud of the door closing she felt sick being stuck out here dressed like a whore with this young woman who liked her less as an adult than as a rival.

It was true there was no one on the streets and they stopped at a building on the next block to buzz an intercom. Another warehouse converted into studio apartments only this one looked respectable. The elevator was a box of glass and if there had been anyone in the foyer they would have seen her little white panties. The penthouse door was open. This too was sparsely decorated though more expensive. Wall to wall thick pile carpet, tapestry blinds hiding the floor to ceiling windows.

Here there seemed little more personality than the interior decorators had managed. It was as though the character had been tidied away. The young man sitting at the computer explained the missing touch. He was easily recognisable as a soulless computer nerd. He looked only eighteen yet could have sat in for one of the much older corporate IT guys at her fathers company. The look was there, intense, solitary, a mouse busy in one hand. Were they born that way?

"Where's Mickey?" Gloria asked.

The guy didn't even flicker from concentrating on lines of meaningless characters dancing across the screen. "In his room." He spoke in a monotone.

Winking at Nadine she said. "This is Nadine. Say hello to Nadine Brian." Gloria demanded. Still the guy stared seemingly mesmerised.

"Hi." He uttered quietly without looking up. Gloria liked getting her own way. That's one of the reasons she broke up with Daren and why she liked these two geeks. They had plenty of money, which helped to.

Before Nadine could react the skirt had been hiked up around her waist. While she was hopelessly pulling at it the top was pulled up too. It was tight with little room for her head and arms to struggle in.

"Take a look at this Brian. A little present for you." Gloria meant the naughty sight of this woman in her underwear but an idea began to form. She had his attention now. He was shyer than his business partner and flat mate, but then Mickey needed leading along in things worldly too. Like what to buy a young woman when she had done something naughty for him. She didn't need taking out to clubs, preferring not to be seen with them, but she did need some spending money.

Gloria whispered in her ear while holding the material bunched tight in a fist, the blouse wrapped around her head and arms where she still squirmed to get free. "You don't want me to tell anyone about your kinky little games do you?" Nadine stiffened, no longer struggling. "My mum would love such gossip. A few photos from my mobile would be enough." Gloria whispered. Nadine groaned. "I could easily send them to mum. You get the picture. I won't identify you as Mrs Brandon, I'll just call you Nadine." Gloria chuckled. "Do exactly as I tell you and your safe. Well, from mum." Gloria looked at Brian. "Safe enough here too really."

Gloria tugged off the blouse with the bra tangled in it to dramatically throw them across the room. "Come on Nadine give Brian a thrill. Grind those hips."

Expected to strip for this one-man audience was bad enough then she was pushed forward between his knees. It was difficult to tell who was more embarrassed. She was a mature married woman forced to lap dance before this young stranger. She bent forward to slip out of the skirt with her breasts almost slapping his face. Turned around she realised too late this was far worse. With the skirt removed she stood before him in white knickers contrasting vividly with a red face.

With prodding from Gloria she peeled them off this time bending forward despite her large breasts brushing his face. He was responding to the show, which she hoped was nearly over. The directions from Gloria were demeaning but she had learnt to simply switch off and obey over the last few weeks with Daren. With a foot resting on his knee she stroked a stocking off one leg. All the time his eyes swivelled between her open crotch and the breasts heaving in his face. She had to lift the other leg exposing everything again. A nipple swung at him and this time he sucked it into his mouth holding on to it with the power of a vacuum pump.

If it had been Daren she would have found it irresistible only now it felt horrid and painful. Was it just technique or was there something more to it. Gloria helped her escape before he bit it off. There were no words of thanks forming on her lips as she found herself bent before him with her face in his lap.

"You've started something here so better finish it." Gloria growled in her ear. "No! I can't, please." Nadine hissed. Her eyes were closed in pain at the disgrace of it. Her brain was in turmoil seeming to be on the edge of a stroke. Ignoring what she had done with Daren she could only think of this sordid act. It was being forced upon her and would have to be tolerated in return for the young woman's silence.

While the silent debate raged, whether to fight or give in, Gloria scooped him out of his trousers and pushed her victims head over it. With a mouthful of cock, or rather half a mouthful, the debate was resolved. Deciding to get it over with she used her new learnt skills to bring him off as quickly as possible. With a hand gently milking his sack the other ringed his penis while her lips tightened all along its length. With a gulp she swallowed its head, practised enough not to choke.

Brian had watched the two women doing it to him. There they were at his feet, oblivious that it was Nadine doing all the work. To have one woman close was alarming, to have two was mind blowing. He watched mesmerised every movement not clearly seeing but feeling it all. Aware enough to feel his cock being sucked down her throat the moment was a trigger for his body to over rule the mind from what little control left and he came.

Gloria was impressed. Without even a slight cough the woman had caught his load. Without thinking Nadine lifted her head, opening her mouth to displaying a tongue covered in sticky off white semen. Gloria grabbed her phone camera. Nadine's eyes were shut and the silent shutter needed no flash. So switched off from the ordeal Nadine waited as usual for the master to approve before swallowing.

"Clean it up." Gloria told her quietly. Both had their eyes shut so Gloria just had to take advantage with the camera. She tucked him away leaving Brian very happy seeing Gloria handling him, for it confirmed both women had been doing it to him.

The glossy beam of his smile seemed obscene to both Gloria and Nadine. She was pleased to be guided away from him until the moment she saw another young man, this one in bed. He was tall and thin and was waking up. It was afternoon and the bed looked neat, un-slept-in yet he had been in it several hours, from early this morning after a night surfing the web, contacting friends and conducting business.

Pulling up the bottom of the sheet Gloria pushed her acolyte into the bed. She crawled under the sheet too expecting to claim some credit and to ensure the woman did the job. It was also fascinating to have such power over an adult. Gloria supposed she too was an adult at eighteen but this woman was a neighbour, a fully paid up member of the community. To have her blow these two geeks was, well, mind blowing. Awesome.

12