Babydoll Ch. 03

Story Info
The continuing saga of Jimmy and Ashley.
5k words
4.53
227.1k
59

Part 3 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Appreciate the comments and feedback of the Babydoll series. Of course, these are fictional accounts, any likenesses or similarities are purely coincidental. Hope you will read the first couple of chapters. My object has been to create more of a drama-love story, within this genre, as opposed to perverse, kinky, fruitcake stories that don't turn me on. I feel if it turns me on, then maybe it will turn you on. This is a soap opera. Hope you enjoy. Any feedback will be kindly appreciated.

*** Chapter 3 is a direct continuation from Chapter 2. It begins after Jim and Ashley have been intimate once again. The rules of the engagement have been set. This is a courtship like no other... Brother and Sister... Boyfriend and Girlfriend... Young Lovers.***

--------------------

That afternoon we got cleaned up and made our way down to the pool. I can say that I was quite satisfied. I wouldn't have thought by not getting back into that golden honey pot that I could say so, but the slick lubricated valley of Ashley's ass was more than enough to satisfy my lustful needs.

On our way back out to the pool, Ashley had put on her red one-piece Baywatch Lifeguard type bathing suit. It looked so hot on her, but it was enough to keep my blood from boiling up again. It was surely a lot more conservative than some of her other bikinis and it was good to have a healthy dose of paranoia to keep us from getting busted.

Mom showed up right at 5pm. Of course, Jan never did come home. She was always out frolicking with somebody. And I am sure that Joe -- our stepfather --was out drinking up a storm with somebody.

We were still outside in the pool when mom came out and asked us what we wanted for dinner. An hour later we were eating burgers outside while the night sky began to cool as the sun started descending. We didn't say much to one another; we just had shit-eating grins knowing that we had a secret no one else was a party to.

The one granted fact was that I had become addicted to Ash. These true feelings of love and lust had to be controlled. I could not let my life be consumed by my obsession with her.

In a couple of months, I would be taking a big step into manhood by attending college and I knew that I would have to leave Ash behind. Maybe she would find a boyfriend and that would probably be for the best. But, I wanted to be with her more and more.

I also knew that Ash would be going to the beach in a few days. She would be gone for 10 days and you don't know how my heart sunk at the thought of missing her. I didn't know whether this attachment was a good or bad thing. I was sure that absence would make the heart grow fonder.

It would be a busy weekend. My graduation ceremony was to be held on Monday and the entire family wanted to be around; so there would be no chance for a clandestine rendezvous with Ashley. But we could hang out as normal brothers and sisters do. Man, she sure did arouse me though. I didn't care if she could see my perpetual woody. Hell, I hoped it would turn her on.

-----------------------------------------

That weekend was hard. Knowing that she was leaving on Monday and that we couldn't be together sure made things rough. The occasional quick bump and dry hump did nothing to satisfy my cravings. She was leaving after the ceremony and it would be 11 days before I saw her again.

After the early evening ceremony, the family gathered around to congratulate me before I headed off with some of my buddies to the customary after graduation parties. She hung around for a second after everyone started to leave. I am sure that she saw the lost look in my eyes. She came up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and whispered in my ear, "Will you miss me?"

With watery eyes, "Uh-Huh."

She giggled, "We'll have some fun when I get back."

And with that, she turned around and was gone. She left with my parents so that she could get back home to meet her friends. They were hoping to be in Myrtle Beach by Midnight.

I went to the big party at Lee Ann Johnson's house. I had always had a crush on that girl, but lately, it had subsided. Even though she was now available again, I didn't even care about seeking her out to put a move on her.

There were other girls that I had been enamored with too. I talked with Betsy and Norma. They would give me the time of day, but that was about it. I wasn't rich, I wasn't a jock, and most of all I wasn't a rich jock.

I have always been the James Dean type. Keep to yourself, walk softly, and carry a big stick just in case somebody wants to fuck with ya.

So I smoked some weed, drank some beers, and made some small talk, but none of these diversions could take my mind off Ashley. After a few hours, the party had become a buzzkill to me and I just wanted to get out of there.

Some of my friends asked me where I was going. I just told them that I was tired and I wanted to get home and get some sleep. With a few hugs and handshakes, I was off to the house.

When I got home, the house seemed so empty. My parents were obviously in bed asleep. Of course, Jan wasn't home so it was almost like being an only child. I went outside to the pool and just laid back in the chaise lounge chair and fired up another joint.

I was almost obsessed with the thoughts of Ashley. It wasn't as much about what we had done as what we had become. I wondered if she had the same thoughts. I could almost smell her in the air as my erection grew. I took off my shirt and walked over and lowered myself into the pool.

I decided to take off my shorts and go skinny-dipping. Thoughts started coming to me about how I wished that Ashley were there. I knew one thing; before this summer was over I was going to have to get her naked in this pool.

After a few minutes of swimming in the buff trying to clear my mind, I knew that my hard-on was not going to subside. I went and pulled the lounge chair under the deck and laid back in it in the nude.

There was a bottle of Hawaiian Tropic lying there that was the type that Ashley always used. I squirted some on my cock and lathered up my hot iron. Rubbing it from my glans down my hard shaft to my balls was sending an electrifying feeling through my head.

I was thinking about Ash in that Black Bikini as my whole loin started to twitch. The stirring started in my ass, then quickly moved to my nut sack. I scrunched up as I started fondling my balls with one hand and stroked my rod with the other. As I stroked, I was rubbing my glans with my thumb. Then the waves and pulsations took over as cum started flying everywhere.

The first shot flew over my head, the second hit me in the face, the third was on my shoulder, the fourth was on my belly, and the next few made a pool in my pubic hair. What a graduation present. It was the best jack off come I had ever had. But I knew it would have been better if Ashley had been there. She was still responsible. It was me thinking about her that made this happen.

I went to get back in the pool to clean off. As I did so, I thought I felt a presence. I looked up to the kitchen window and made out a silhouette through the curtains. The curtains seemed to be moving slightly. Who could it be? Was it Mom, Joe, or Jan?

Oh well. This was embarrassing so I got into the deep end of the pool. I was just relaxing and cooling off wondering what was going to happen next. After a few minutes, I started to think that it was all in my mind. About the time that I started to relax the door to the basement opened and out stepped my Mother.

She stepped out and walked toward the pool. I never thought of my mother as a sexual object, but my sexual desires must have caused me to notice how fetching she looked in the pink chemise that she was wearing. The way she wore her Auburn Hair and the shape of her body made her look a lot like Raquel Welch.

Mom was only 18 when my older sister was born. She was a widow with three kids at the age of 22. She was a smart and very attractive lady. I guess having the three of us at such an early age had forced her to grow up quickly. Now at 38, she looked better than she ever had.

She looked at me through the dim light glowing by the pool, "Jim, I thought you'd be out all night tonight. You're home awfully early."

(Jimmy) -- "Yeah, well I was tired. It's been a long weekend. I just wanted to come home a little early. I've got a lot to think about."

(Mom) -- "OK, I just wanted to make sure that you were ok. Did you have a good time tonight."

Lying a little, "Yeah it was great. You don't get to graduate from school every day." Then I paused for a few seconds. "Did Ash get off to the beach alright?"

(Mom) -- "Yeah, They left about 8:30. They should be there about 1:00(am). I wish they wouldn't have left so late, but Jodie's Mom was driving. She said she'd call me in the morning."

(Jimmy) -- "Oh, OK."

(Mom) -- "I've noticed how close you two are and it makes me proud that you look out for her. She loves you very much and I know that you care deeply for her."

If she only knew how much, I wonder what she would think. "I will miss her while she's gone Mama, but I am glad she's getting to hang with her friends."

(Mom) -- "Well don't stay up too late, ok?"

(Jimmy) -- "I won't."

Mom nodded, "See you tomorrow. You sleep in and enjoy the day." With that, she turned around and softly padded back inside.

That was cool. She didn't say a word about me being in the buff. For a second I thought about what I could do with her, but soon my thoughts turned back toward Ashley. It was surely going to be a long 10 days. I thought if I found a job that maybe it would take things off of my mind.

I continued to enjoy the early June weather and the 78-degree pool. It allowed my cock and balls to feel plump and fertile. Eventually, I went and laid back on the lounge chair and took a few more tokes of weed. I just relaxed and daydreamed about an optimistic future. I stayed up until 1am and then went to bed.

The next day, I rolled around in bed all morning and finally got up at noon. I decided to go talk to my Grandfather about helping him with his law firm. He had made the offer to let me work with him at my graduation. I went to his office to see if he was really serious. He agreed to let me help him as long as I was willing to do whatever needed to be done.

I would mainly be running errands. That entailed both going and getting contracts to be signed or delivering them to be looked over and signed. It also included any grunt work that needed to be done, which included running errands and doing any other tasks that needed to be done for any members of the firm, their secretaries, or paralegals.

I couldn't complain. This would be a heck of a lot easier than doing some menial labor. The best part was that My Grandfather said that as long as I was willing to do this work during all my breaks from college that he would pay me $200 per week while I was in college.

With my parents on the hook for my tuition and my Grandfather on the hook for spending money, I was pretty much hooked up to get a really good education. The only thing I really had to do was buckle down. In the last 6 months, I finally learned how to do that, thanks to Ashley and the focus that my love for her had given me.

For the next 10 days, I focused on my new job. The days were long, but I wasn't busting my ass or anything. I had to be at the office at 8am and my Grandfather always insisted on me being punctual. By the time I got to go home, it was usually 6 or 7pm. I enjoyed the job and got along very well with the people that worked there.

The job kept me busy and slowed down my obsession with Ashley being gone. The $200 a week I was earning wasn't much, but the payoff would come in having the extra cash coming in while I was going to school. It also started me thinking about pursuing a law degree. That would make Big Daddy (my Grandfather's nickname) very happy.

It was a sweltering Sunday the day that we expected Ashley back from her beach trip. I had been in and out of the house all afternoon long. I made sure to get the grass mowed early that afternoon after we had gotten home from church. It was so hot that I would mow a little and then take a break, then mow a little and take another break.

It was my one big chore and I hated it. Joe, my stepfather, always said that he wasn't paying a Lawn Boy to do the yard. This was my way to earn my keep. My sisters had to make sure the inside of the house was clean and I had to keep the outside clean.

Even with the job at the Law Office, I had to make sure that I had my obligations completed at home. If I didn't there would be hell to pay. I wanted to get the yard mowed so that I would be done before Ash got home. I started at 1pm and was done by 4pm.

When I was finished, I decided to (you guessed it) go take a dip in the pool. The whole family was gone for the afternoon again. Mama and Joe had gone over to a friend's house and Jan, well god only knows what she was up to. I wasn't going to go skinny-dipping this time. Mama and Joe would be back to see Ash upon her arrival. I didn't want to get caught running around naked when they arrived back home.

You see our house is a nice house, but it isn't off by itself. We live on an acre. That means that you can see the neighbors' houses, but it isn't right on top of you. We have a privacy fence built around the pool, but you really don't know when someone might show up unexpectedly.

I was laying outside on a lounger in the pool when Ashley arrived at 5pm. I could hear the car pull up in the driveway so I scampered up inside the house and opened up the garage door to go out and greet her. I was so elated to see her that I could hardly speak.

I could tell that she had gotten plenty of sun. Her hair was as golden as ever with little platinum streaks running through it. Her body was very tanned showing off those beautiful baby blue eyes and that pearly white smile. Yeah, the sun worshiping had agreed with her. Seeing her like this showed me that absence certainly does make the heart grow fonder.

I made my commiserate greeting to her friends (Jody and Amy) and Jody's Mom, but I really wanted to shew them away. No one was at home and I really wanted to spend some time with my babydoll, before they got back. I invited them in knowing that they were ready to go home. Of course, Clara (Jodie's Mom) said they were tired and needed to get home. We saw them off and I helped Ash carry her stuff in.

(Jimmy) -- "I really missed you, Ash, it looks like you had a good time."

(Ashley) -- "I did, we were out in the sun all day long practically every day. Where is everybody?"

(Jimmy) -- "Same old, same old, Mama and Joe are over at the Cook's house. I was just waiting for you to get home. They'll be back in a little while."

(Ashley) -- "Well, I hope you've been alright. Mom told me that you went to work with Big Daddy."

(Jimmy) -- "Yeah it's great and he's gonna help me out with school money and everything. But it's a full-time gig and I'm not gonna get to lay around this summer."

(Ashley) -- "Yeah, but you do have weekends off doncha and July 4th?"

(Jimmy) -- "Oh Yeah, I'll be around. Speaking of which. Can I have a kiss? I've been waiting for one for a couple of weeks now."

I walked up and gave her a deep hug. My hands caressed her back and our bodies mingled as I opened my mouth and our tongues touched. My cock started to grow in between us as Ash slowly sighed and pulled away.

Ashley gave a schoolgirl giggle, "God you never give up do you?"

(Jimmy), "I can't help it. You aren't sick of me are you?"

(Ashley), "No DoDo, I think I am more attracted to you than ever."

(Jimmy), "Same goes here. In fact, I'd like to spend some quality time with you right now, but I know that they could be back any minute."

Ashley picked up one of her bags, "Hey let's take this stuff up to my room." We proceeded up the steps and put the bags in her room. Then she grabbed my hand and led me to my room which is next door. "I never did give you a graduation present."

(Jimmy) -- "That's alright. I've got you"

She leaned forward and we started our torrid kissing session once again. Then she reached down and started pushing down my swim trunks.

Stunned I asked, " Ah, what has gotten into you?"

"I just want to give my Big Brother a gift." Then she pushed me back on the bed and kneeled down grabbing my rigid pole. "You got some of that Baby Oil?"

(Jimmy) -- "Yeah, it's in my nightstand."

She let go of my vein of love, reached over and opened my nightstand. Pulling the bottle over to my nightstand she squirted a generous amount on my firm member and started stroking me.

I was totally stunned, "Oh yeah, Oh Yeah. Baby, I don't know what's gotten into you, but I like it." This was so much better than doing it myself.

(Ashley) -- "You likee, well I lub my big bubba."

(Jimmy) -- Rub my balls, Ash. Rub 'em, please.

She started rubbing my balls with her left hand as she stroked my cock with her right.

The exclamations started flying from my lips, "Oh God Baby, fuck yeah, OH, Oh, Oh, YYYEEEAAAHHH!!!!" The cum started flying. I sounded like Scooby Doo, "BBBWWWWAAAHHHUUUHHHHUUUUHHHUUUHHHUUUH."

The sensations just kept getting better. I had to catch my breath for a moment. The spasming and spewing of my cock had taken me to a new high. I pulled off my t-shirt and wiped the mess off of my chest.

Ashley just smiled as I lay there spent, "Oh Baby that shit was awesome. I wanna take care of you now."

(Ashley) -- "Ok, Bubby, that'd be great." She stood up and I started helping her lower her cutoffs revealing that she had no panties on. This exposed her light brown thatch. She had wriggled her shorts down to her knees as I grabbed her at the waist and moved in French kissing her belly button.

About that time we heard the garage door start to open. "Shit," I exclaimed. We both started cleaning up frantically. Ash raced to pull up her shorts. I reached over and pulled her close, kissing her full on the lips. I then pulled away and told her, "Baby I'll take care of you later."

My Mom came in the house calling me, "Jimmy, Jimmy."

I grabbed a t-shirt, put it on, and went to the top of the stairs, "Yes Mom?"

(Mom) -- "Is Ashley home yet?"

Ashley had gone to her room.

(Jimmy) -- "Yes. She got home about an hour ago. She's in her room. I think she's taking a nap."

(Mom) -- "OK. Supper'll be ready in about an hour."

"OK," I replied. Then I went to Ashley's room and told her, "Ash, everything's cool. Mom said dinner we'll be ready in an hour. I think we better chill for now. I think I'm going to go lay down for a while. Thanks for the love baby."

As I started to close the door she responded, "Hey Jimmy," she blew me a kiss, "I love you."

I just smiled back and closed her door. I went to my room and took a nap until mom came and got me for supper. That night the only chance I got to see Ashley was at supper. Mom rightfully monopolized her time until it was bedtime. I had to be in bed by 11pm so I could be ready for Monday morning and the long workdays ahead.

Monday through Friday I did my usual 8 to 6's. That left me virtually no playtime. Ashley was hanging out with her friends a lot of those nights and since Mom and Joe were both around, there really wasn't any time to be alone. The few times we were alone I would steal a kiss here and there.

On Wednesday that week, my Grandfather came to me and asked me to go to Washington D.C. with him to meet some clients about an important federal case. He needed me to come with him to run errands. He told me that while we were there that I could learn a lot of educational information, history, and take in some sites.

I was torn. Ashley had just gotten back and now Big Daddy wanted me to go with him on this trip. I couldn't turn it down. I knew he really wanted me to go. I love my Grandfather very much and I didn't want to disappoint him.

12