Babydoll Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sleepy and I think I better head to bed." I was far from sleepy, but I had to have some excuse even though we both knew why I wanted to run away.

"Oh honey - the movie is almost over and this is so nice and relaxing. Could you stay just a little longer?" There was a bizarre, almost anxious, feeling that I had about her request that had my mind reeling. I laid still and didn't say a word.

When the movie restarted, I felt something for the first time that I thought had to be my imagination. Five seconds later she did it again and then again.

Mother had pushed her hips back in a relaxed fashion, then she squeezed the meaty cheeks of her ass together which guided my surging cock between them, then she pulled her hips forward on the couch until my dick was almost pulled out of it's confines, then she relaxed her ass and repeated the process several times. My hand, which lay upon her hip, was now moving in rhythm to the undulating movements of her gyrating pelvis.

She definitely knew what she was doing. Back at Christmas I felt like something like this was possible, but now that it was happening I felt totally lost. We had never had any extraneous contact such as this before, but the few hints and the build-up from a few short months ago were suddenly being consummated in this moment.

I can tell you that I have always found her attractive. She has a sort of Raquel Welch look about her. I had seen mom in various stages of undress before, but there was never any sort of sexual repartee between us. As a matter of fact, she always seemed to be quite conservative when it came to sex.

Our pace continued at the same tempo as my bloated staff succumbed to the wanted advances of her luscious ass. My mind was in a quandary while my body was simply enjoying the unbelievable feeling. My eyes watched as her ass undulated before me. Needless to say, it was mesmerizing.

"Mom, oh god mom, what are you doing?"

She seemed to be focusing on her own feelings, as she lifted her head up toward me and breathed, "Shh!"

Mom reached behind to me and proceeded to pull me forward initiating a lustful bump and grind movement. My body did not need coaxing in this natural progression and my hips started to pump enthusiastically back and forth -- the tempo being totally under the control of my Mama.

The wanton provocation of my mother's need told me that all of this was somehow acceptable. Suddenly, I no longer cared that this was my mother that was giving me these unbelievable feelings. Joe was not at home, Ash was off on her college visit, and Jan was fast asleep up in her room. I was now uninhibited in my lust for this woman – my own mother. She was leading me down this path and it seemed as though it was what she wanted and I was eagerly available to give it to her.

I reached down with my top hand and quickly pushed my lounge pants down to the top of my thighs, below my balls, exposing myself against the t-shirt clad woman before me. Her ass did not pause in its delectable movements.

Then I reached down with the same hand placing it against the topside of my mother's smooth thigh. This, under our movements, allowed me to slowly guide the hem of mother's long t-shirt up above her hip, exposing silky white bikini panties beneath. I was a little bit disappointment, seeing that mom had not gone pantiless beneath her shirt, but then I realized it only slowed me down for another few seconds.

It would only take a moment to slide those freakin' panties down her legs exposing that sexy round ass for my selfish desire. I was really ready to fuck. Just as I hooked my thumb in the elastic waistband of the silky white panties, mother's hand grasped me firmly and pulled my hand away.

Even in my rising passion, I realized that mother might not want me to take her panties off. Maybe that was the limit that she had set for now. Only a second's frustration filled me - most certainly my bare hard cock felt delicious with only the thin silk separating it and her provocative supple bottom. Perhaps, I could work on getting her panties out of the way later.

Mom drew my hand toward her ample chest and pressed my open palm into her luscious big tits, the erect nipples were obvious as they thrust into my palm. She let out a low groan as I squeezed her breast with animal lust.

My hips restarted their cadence, but with a more powerful purpose to them this time. I was becoming impassioned with each passing moment.

She was bouncing up and down along the couch as we humped one another. The pleasure that was filling me from our union was exquisite. The taboo nature of having sexual relations with my mother seemed to make this situation even more erotically stimulating. It seems sin does have its rewards.

My hand was quickly moved beneath the bunched hem of mom's long t-shirt. I reached for her grapefruit sized breasts, this time unencumbered by any fabric, and found that they were warm, soft, and very sensitive to my touch. The long nipple seemed to be writing into my palm without regret as I juggled mom's jugs.

The sounds of my mother's arduous panting became audible enough that I could hear it over my own grunts and it was exciting to my senses.

I was dry fucking my mother's nice firm ass without a care in the world. This may not have been intercourse, but it was a wonderful feeling. I had done this with Ash in the past, but this seemed even more taboo. When I was with Ash, all I did was concentrate on her enjoying the experience. This was totally carnal. I wanted to bust a nut so badly and that was all that this was about – pure uninhibited sexual desire.

I was conscious that the lower half of my mother's arm was riding along the length of her body, her hand trapped between her thighs. Her orgasm was overcoming her and she began to shiver – almost convulsingly.

The moment of climax was fast approaching and I subconsciously leaned forward and down to kiss mother's ear and then her neck with sloppy wet kisses. She groaned with the new intimacy and then surprised me by turning her face back to look at me – wide eyed and almost in shock.

At that moment, my lips found her mouth open as if frozen in a silent scream and kissed them lasciviously. A moment later, my tongue slipped into her still wide-open mouth and tasted her as we continued our ride. She suddenly turned away from me, leaving me with the soft contour of her exposed neck. It was soon covered in my saliva as I found pleasure even in this forbidden touch.

The sound of my own pleasure was getting louder to my ears, mother following with an odd symphony of audible lust.

It felt as if her body was on fire beneath my lips, in my hand, through her panties and against my crotch. She was sweating profusely. I noticed that her amply- endowed breasts were slick to the touch and the backs of her bare thighs were sticking to my own exposed thighs. Mother's trembling now was almost out of control.

Then I felt it. My cock began building pressure and it began to lurch forward. I pressed my face into mother's sweaty hair as we both continued to hump even as that first blast seemed to overwhelm me. Mother gasped loudly as my sperm began to pump out of my cock in a torrent. It came out in copious amounts and seemed to quickly fill the valley that my cock lay in, soaking into the thin white silk quickly, so that the crevice was slick with my love juice. I shot an enormous amount and when my cock slowed in its blasts I felt drained and exhausted.

It was in the immediate aftermath that reality hit me hard. My mother was still humping against me, panting loudly and shivering in orgasm. A smell wafted to my nostrils as if for the first time, it was a thrilling pheromonal fragrance that could only come from one place. We both were excited beyond control.

I was the sole witness to the most delightfully erotic moment in my life - watching my mother enjoy her own sexual climax as I watched over the top of her. She had my cock locked against her silk covered ass as trimmers overtook her body. The love that I had for her was becoming more immense by the moment.

We both had melted in the intensity of our desires and now there was no sound except for that of us trying to come back down. I hadn't even noticed that the movie had finished. There were commercials playing in the background. I reached over my mother and grabbed the remote control off of the coffee table and turned the TV off.

I tried to be subtle in my movements. What should I think? What should I do? I felt new emotions for my mother that I had never felt before. Now we were more than mother and son. We were lovers and this would be even more complicated by my relationship with Ashley.

Time seemed to pass very slowly and I was very aware of the sexual intensity still between us. We had made a mess. There was cum all over my front and her ass. I was holding her, with my head lying against her back. We were enveloped in one another's sweaty mess.

All I could think was: had I done something to bring this occurrence on? How would mom react to what just happened? Did she feel the same as I did about her?

Then very slowly, she rose up on the couch. She then fumbled her panties down her waist, hips, and thighs before she removed them completely. She bundled up the silky garment saturated with our cum and placed it on the floor in front of us.

My slick manhood lay along the lower curve of mother's naked backside and my eyes were looking down at her bare ass, where once there had been panties. My cock twitched, telling me that it was quickly coming back to life. I thought that maybe her removing her panties meant an invitation for more. I sure was hoping that we weren't finished.

Mom must have felt it as well. The friction was causing the hot beef to once again rise against her silky smooth hot flesh. Suddenly she pulled her hips away from mine and then she pushed herself to an upright position. I took my hand and began caressing the soft skin of her lower back under her t-shirt. She sat before me, quiet for several seconds.

I could feel the tension rising beneath the touch of my hand on her back. She wanted to talk -- to tell me something -- and I doubted that it was the message that I wanted to hear.

Her breathing finally calmed enough so that it was no longer audible. Finally she broke the silence, "We shouldn't have...done that."

I responded, "Mom, don't say that. You know I love you. I'm glad we did it."

Then she said almost blurtingly, "I know about you and Ashley."

I played it off, "Know what about Ashley."

She curtly responded, "I saw you."

I almost went into shock nervously stammering, "What?"

She didn't look at me, "I saw you on New Year's Eve. I saw you right here. Are you planning on fucking every woman in the family?" I really was at a loss for words. I couldn't say anything. I moved my hand away from her back. She then scorned, "You're a little pervert. You know that. You are totally out of control."

This pissed me off as I tersely told her, "Seems like you were coming on to me and initiated everything."

She retorted, " I just wanted to see how much of a degenerate you really are and see how far you would take it. Things just got totally out of hand."

I was pissed, but still aroused, "That is pretty fucked up, in and of itself, don't you think?"

She responded, "I wouldn't have had to, if you weren't fucking your own sister. I just wanted to see if you had any morals."

I pushed it further, " Joe must not be taking care of you. If you've gotta go around teasing me. Like you've been doing. I think you just need a good fuck and your confused about it."

She cocked her head back with a blazing look on her face, "You little piece of shit."

I lifted her t-shirt and began rubbing her ass, "Come on let's do it. Let's fuck. I'll fuck you out of your mind. Just lay down here." I began leveraging her down with my hand on her side.

She retorted, but really wasn't fighting hard, "No, you little shit."

"Come on, just one time. You know you want to" As I raised her t-shirt up past her waist completely exposing her ass.

"Dammit!" was her response. "I despise this. You bastard. I'll fuck you if you leave Ashley alone."

I didn't say a word in response to her. I slipped out of my lounge pants and pulled the t-shirt over my head quickly, before she could change her mind. I had tossed them both in a pile on top of the sticky panties that she had discarded out of necessity. I was now completely exposed lying with her

The next thing I did was to begin leveraging her back down to a horizontal position. I reached my arms around her torso, began hugging her and cuddling with her; as my cock nestled once again against the soft globes of her ass. I began kissing her shoulder blades and kneading her large tits through her cotton t-shirt.

Mom's neck was tantalizingly exposed, as I let my lips brush up and down lightly tickling it. My cock was hard as a rock and I knew she could feel every vein as it nestled between her ass cheeks.

Reaching down, I lowered the purple helmeted monster with my left hand until it cozied up to the furry lips of her hot vagina. I rubbed my glans through her sparsely coated muff and then slowly and wantonly I pierced her tunnel of love. Feeling the warm, ooey, gooeyness that seemed ready for my advance.

I was now massaging her soft, pliable breasts with my right hand; while I was diddling her poontang with my left. I encased her body like a leopard devouring its prey.

Spooning her, and enjoying every minute of the lust filled exercise, I slowly pistoned in and out of her searing love. She slowly lost her inhibitions once again as she began manipulating herself all over my sword of flesh.

She was breathing hard, as she softly stammered, "Y-yy-a thhh-iink you gg-got me. Ya ll-llitt-le Baa—stard. "

She then started fucking me back. "Ohhh Fuck. Ohhh Fuck," she kept spouting. Involuntarily, she raised the leg in the air and held it high, pulling her right thigh back with her right hand, giving me better access to her sexy hot pocket. I had my left hand under her body as I stroked her soft pendulous tit with my hand. She then laid her head back against the couch's armrest as we pumped one another fervently.

We panted and grunted as we collided with one another. As she raised her arms up involuntarily, I took control of her legs, holding her right leg up and long stroking her as she hummed below me. The sound of "oh, oh, um," played in my head as she reached down and started diddling herself, while I sawed in and out of her.

I had not kissed her yet. I wanted to taste her beautiful mouth. Taking control of her arms, I turned her toward me so that I could invade her lips. She was lost as I opened my mouth and swallowed her lips "Ummmmmm," she murmured as she was forced to accept me. We ogled one another, in the dim light, as the torrential sex continued. .

She pulled away and I could tell by her expressions that I had her. She was completely mine. She started pumping back with abandoned fervor. No words needed to be spoken. It was just complete concentration on a goal of being fulfilled.

Mother grasped at anything she could find. Running her hands up and down her torso, grabbing her breasts, clutching the armrest on the couch, and then reaching back and palming my hip as it pistoned in and out of her. As she looked back towards me I could see that she was totally out of control.

As I grabbed hold of her belly and began rubbing her clitty, she huffed and puffed her way into her first orgasm of this session. The little shrieks of a bitch in heat emanated from her lips, "Oh God, Oh God." The tremors caused her love to grasp at my sensitized cock, but having already spilled my seed once, I wasn't ready for climax.

I wanted to feel her complete nakedness against me. Raising her t-shirt, she understood what I wanted, and thus she raised her arms so that I could pull the sweat-drenched shirt over her head. Now there were just two bodies colliding with a fine sheen of animal perspiration. There was an audible slapping and squeaking that could be heard between us.

Now we were in complete unison. I could see her beautiful ripe melons as I pulled her back into me. She began further opening and closing her legs around my crankshaft as I slowed to a crawl, enjoying the fiery heat of her nether regions.

Then she abruptly pulled off of me and resolutely declared to me, "I want on top."

I sat up and back against the sofa as she stood on her still sock adorned feet. I could, for the first time this evening, see her full voluptuousness in all of its glory. Her body was thick and fit. She had a totally athletic look about her. This must have come from the years of yoga and other exercise that she steadfastly performed to keep herself together.

Slowly she came forward and placed herself over me – her knees on each side of my waist. I reached around her grabbing my sticky staff and let her lower herself onto it slowly. This felt so deliciously wonderful, as she descended.

Slowly, she impaled herself completely until I was completely inside her. As she began raising and lowering her hips, her slippery walls began grasping and pulling my rigid member. I pulled her torso into my chest until her fabulously soft mams were crushed against me. She continued the ride.

I grasped my mother's ass and started controlling her movements. Slapping her soft jiggling ass, a few times, sent her to a new level as she rested her head against my shoulder and panted. She was insatiable as her new gyrations began. Suddenly leaning back and placing her hands on my knees, she began shifting through the various gears of my cock.

I placed my hands on the sides of her waist, as I followed the movements of her ribbed love. God she was pushing me to unbelievable heights. This seemed to last forever, but it couldn't have been any more than a couple of minutes. I just knew that I really wanted to shoot my load.

Grabbing her by the waist, I maneuvered her until I had her down on the couch. I then raised myself to be on top of her in the missionary position. Mom spread her legs wide, placing her right leg on my shoulder and dangling her left leg off of the edge of the couch.

I began long stroking and slamming myself into her with unabandoned fervor. My mother's honey drizzled all over my knob, as I forcefully pushed in to the hilt. Every action was now met with an equal and opposite reaction. She was as ready for the ultimate climax as I was.

Her hair now had a fine sheen from the intensity of our sexual workout. She looked so intense, and so vulnerable, as I looked directly at her undulating beneath me. Her head was constantly changing directions. One minute she was burying her face in the sofa, the next she was closing her eyes feeling the intensity of the moment, and then looking intently in my eyes.

There was no smile on her face. It was almost as though she was not comfortable about the eroticism that we were sharing. She was oohing and ahhing in wild desperation as the pace was building towards a crescendo.

Now as I went in to the maximum point, I would hold it for a moment and twirl in her love as she matched my movements. I was ready to spill my seed. I didn't want to ruin the moment and I didn't want to come inside my lovely mama.

Mom was lost and I was lost as I pulled out and kneaded my genitalia on her cozy, cushiony belly. In just a few strokes, I was shooting jet after jet of lustful cream between us. The friction caused us both to shiver in the cool early morning air.

The aroma of animal sex wafted through the air, as our torsos bonded together from the mess. An itchy sensation over came me as the last of my semen blended into our pours. I clung to my mother on top of the disheveled quilt, utterly exhausted, as we lay in a heap of bodily secretions.