Babydoll Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she picked up the razor and readied to shave me. As she began, she pulled my cock forward with her left hand and first removed the hair that laid at the top of my pubic region, before going to the side and working her way down. The base of my scrotum pulsed as my edginess boiled from the stimulation. As I grew more settled, I sat up on my elbows watching as she deliberately worked to make sure that my skin was clean as a whistle.

She seemed enthusiastically encouraged as she graced my scrotum with her nimble nails, enjoying the moment she glowed, "Jimmy, let me shave the hair off of here? I'll be extra careful.".

This was scary, but exciting at the same time. I tentatively nodded affirmatively as I thought about Ash cleaning my lemon. Who was I to turn down something so exciting? Looking down at the results thus far and then glimpsing in Ash's eyes I virtually whispered, "Please be careful. Like you said earlier. You nick that and it's gonna hurt for a while."

My whole organ contracted, and I felt I might cum as she placed the razor at the base of my phallus and began pulling down slowly, removing the straggly hair that had been there since the inception of puberty. Ohh Wow, how wonderful this all felt. I was completely in her power now as clear fluid leaked from the tip of my glans. I was completely at her mercy, but with her adept skills, I grew more and more comfortable as she perfectly cleaned my whole tool until there was nothing left but a small patch of pubic hair that rose from the top of my cock about 2 inches in height and spread about 4 inches in width.

As Ash finished at the base of my balls, she took the razor, placed it in the soaking cup and grabbed the hand towel sitting on the radiator, which was saturated with steamy water. She then wiped away the remaining residue of soap inspecting her handiwork.

Seeming very satisfied, she studied the area, seeing that there was no hair remaining. "All Done" she affirmed as she pulled the phallus back and giggled as it snapped back slapping my belly. Ohhh, how at this moment I needed to cum so badly. My entire genital region blushed with a burgundy hue.

I involuntarily grabbed my cock and rubbed it. Coming to reality I pleaded , "God, I need relief Ash."

"Wait Sweetie" she said with cocoa butter in hand. "We don't want you getting Chafed," as she scooped a copious amount of the waxy butter into her finger and proceeded rubbing the area above my cock and eventually taking both hands and trailing down the left and right hand sides into the creases of my groin and back up towards my scrotum...

Exaggerating her body movements, she had slid down until I could feel her breath upon my balls. This sent a shiver into my very being. As her fingers began to massage my lemon, I began to understand what Robert Plant was singing about when he said he was going to fall right out of bed. I needed a Whole Lotta this Love and Ash was sending me over the edge as I knew with proper attention I couldn't last much longer.

Finally, wrapping her soft loving fingers around the steely shaft of flesh, she began slowly pumping from tip to tail, twisting on the upstrokes and then down, fondling the sensitive mushroom cap with every stroke. "Uh, uh, Unghh..." Stroke... stroke... stroke... "Fuck..." I groaned, looking down to see her concentrating on my pleasure. These weren't quick strokes. These were slow, deliberate grinding strokes.

"Cum for me baby... Cum for me." she cooed, as my cock jerked and my core shuddered. The friction of her hot buttery hand perfectly wrapped around the fleshy serpent was amazing. I treasured this attention. She must have sensed I was very near surrender as her hand slid down to the base one more time and she lifted up taking the head between her luscious lips.

Oh the immaculate feeling as the cum percolated. "Ohh my... uh... uh.. unghh," ('Na hold back. longer. Nah,' - I fought.) "Ohhh...." Overwhelmed in a microsecond, the first spasm barely escaped it's barrier into Ash's mouth. As she pulled back, the next jetted out in an enormous explosion right onto her face and drooled down her chin. My cock lurched as a modest load blasted her chest and drizzled down between her breasts.

Suddenly, she moved down and gobbled half my cock sucking hard. The warmth went to the center of my soul as the final seismic gush caused my whole body to lunge forward. When the final climax was complete I jerked and fell backwards as she pumped with fury. It seemed like I came for an eternity as she emptied me.

----------------------------------------------------

When the moment was over, Ash took the damp cloth and cleaned herself off and then me, before drying us both with one of the towels we had brought to the room, while I laid back on the bed in a tizzy of exhaustion. My eyes were fighting to stay open. Looking at me, Ash had my attention as she spoke, "Jimmy, I'm going to take this stuff to the bathroom and clean up. Why don't you get under the covers."

I scooted up and under the covers, "OK. Are you coming back here? Will you spend the night with me?"

She nodded in the affirmative, "Yeah, just give me a few," as she headed out the door of my room.

I must have nodded off, because the next thing I knew she was quietly creeping back in the door. Thank God that had drawn my attention, because as I raised my eyelids I was able to see the most beautiful sight of her shucking her robe and getting under the covers where we laid fully nude together.

Nary a word had to be spoken, as she snuggled back into me, I breathed in her ear, "Hmmm Baby, this is always where I want to be." We cuddled intertwined in a spooning position,; her nude backside resting against my torso. "Oh my.... I love being with you."

She wriggled her upper body and crooked her head, "Shhh... It's late... We still need to talk... Good Night Jimmy," before lowering herself and guiding my arm to her tummy until we were enveloped as one in a cocoon of love.

The fragrance of her tussled Lilac hair filled my senses as I confessed, "I love you more than anything in the world". The feeling of my hand on her belly and my chest on her back held me in utter bliss and I sensed that the closeness made her feel the same.

It had been a long, exhausting few days... as I drifted off, there were no reservations as to who I loved. I was semi-conscious and don't even remember the sweet nothings I whispered as my head rested against hers; drifting off with my cock wonderfully nestled between her the cheeks of her derriere, my left arm draped over her, hand against her womb, as I softly kissed the back of her neck. She sighed with satisfaction, wriggling her naked bottom against my cock as I fell into unconsciousness...